Roman Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ling came back to Lisa's room dressed in the same style of slacks and a blazer that she felt befitted her role as a professional assistant to Nancy, she presented Lisa with her own silver cigarette case. She opened the lid and saw the personalized inscription from Auntie Nancy.

"But how did she...?" Lisa began, to which Ling quickly interjected, "All will eventually be explained. Just let go."

"Let go," Lisa replied with a satisfied smile.

"Shall we go downstairs younger sister?" Ling asked. Lisa very much liked being called sister; it brought them even closer together as they headed down the hallway arm and arm.

When they reached the staircase, Lisa wondered aloud what Jacob's reaction would be to her smoking.

"I'm sure he'll be thrilled that he doesn't have to smoke alone," Ling replied.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked as she halted on the middle of the stairway.

"I saw him from my window this morning smoking a cigarette as he walked through the garden."

"What?" Lisa exclaimed in shock and anger. "He promised he wouldn't smoke!"

Ling had a perplexed expression on her face. "Did you really just say that? After what we've been doing for the last hour?"

Lisa looked at her blankly and then burst out laughing. She took Ling by the arm as they continued walking. There was something on her mind, though, that Ling said which Lisa kept to herself.How could she have seen Jacob smoking in the garden from her window if her bedroom is in the west wing?

+++++++++++++++++

Nancy was sitting at the dining room table reviewing some paperwork while nibbling on a Danish. She pushed aside her plate and reached for a cigarette from the box on the silver tray which Ayi always set at her seat first thing every morning. As she continued to flip the pages of a funding request with one hand, she lit the 120 dangling between her lips with the other. She puffed deeply, took the cigarette in her fingers as she opened her mouth wide to let the smoke float out, and then quickly snapped it all back into her mouth. She held that creamy cloud in her lungs for several seconds before slowly exhaling a cascading stream onto the paperwork before her. When the door to the hallway kitchen opened, Nancy didn't even look up.

"Good morning, Ayi" she said in a pleasant tone.

"Miss Nancy," the old woman said setting a box down on the table beside her, "this was delivered this morning from Hunan."

"Ah," Nancy said as she placed her cigarette in the ashtray. "I've been expecting this." She opened the box with a kitchen knife Ayi had brought in and could immediately feel the energy pulsating before she even pulled out the bubble wrap. She reached into the box and carefully lifted a lava lamp as ancient as the one up in the twins' parlor room. "Thank you, Ayi," she said after setting the lamp down in front of her and then picking up her cigarette for a slow puff. She exhaled a cloud that bathed the lamp in smoke.

As Ayi walked out of the room with the empty box, she gave a smile to Jacob who was walking into the dining room after washing up in a downstairs bathroom. "Good morningShaoye," she said in Chinese, knowing full well that Jacob had no idea what just came out of her mouth.

Jacob gave a confused smile but Nancy, of course, knew what she said because she had already told Ayi the good news about Jacob's smoking. Her plan was progressing nicely. Receiving this lamp as a new addition to her collection was yet another piece falling into place.

"Good morning, Jacob," she said still staring at the lamp and slowly blowing smoke towards it.

"Good morning, Auntie," he said as he walked towards the buffet table and pondered what he was hungry for.

"Did you have a nice walk in the garden?" she asked.

Jacob froze.Oh shit, he thought to himself.Her bedroom is in the east wing. She saw me. "Uh," he replied nervously, "yeah. It's really beautiful."

Still staring at the lava lamp, Nancy decided to string out this torment just a little longer. "I just find the acreage on this estate such an incredible place to breathe in all the joys that life has to offer."

Fuck. She definitely knew. "Uh-huh," Jacob replied, trying very hard to prevent his voice from quivering in embarrassment. He had no idea where things would go from here, but before he had any time to ponder his fate, Lisa and Ling walked into the dining room arm and arm.

"Well," Nancy said, her attention finally drawn to something other than the lava lamp, "look who decided to get up?"

"Oh my God, you got another lamp?" Ling said as she ran towards Nancy. She was hoping that this one would finally be put in their bedroom.

"Yes, dear. You remember Jun and Mae, don't you? They left the village when you were 14 or so. Their parents have very generously decided to give us their lamp for safekeeping."

Both Lisa and Jacob were oddly attracted to the lamp. "It's so beautiful," Lisa said as she put her hand on it. "I can actually feel some energy from it. Howdoes this work, Auntie?"

"All in good time, my dear. Right now why don't you get some breakfast?"

"Oh," Ling said with a ravenous look over at Jacob, "were not hungry for food."

Lisa, eager to play along or maybe just experiencing the energy from the lamp, slowly walked towards her brother with a wicked gleam in her eye. "I've always believed that morning appetites must be pampered," she said.

Jacob was very self-conscious of the fact that all eyes in the room were suddenly upon him as he held a plate of scrambled eggs. Looking like a deer caught in the headlights, he stood motionless as he found himself between Ling and Lisa, both of whom pressed their bodies against his. Nancy watched from her seat in amusement, occasionally bringing that delicious Virginia Slims up to her mouth for a sensuous puff.

"Tell me Jacob," Lisa said softly, "do you keep your promises?"

Jacob's head was spinning as he sought to process her question - not an easy task when he was surrounded by two beautiful women he desperately wanted to fuck. "Um, promises?" he stammered.

Ling pulled out her cigarette case and flipped open the cover. Lisa pulled one out with the tips of her fingers. "Oh, would you mind lighting this for me," she said before placing it between her lips. Jacob looked at her in shock, his cock rock hard. She pulled the cigarette out of her mouth and said, "You do have a lighter in your pocket, don't you? Or is that bulge just a sign that you are happy to see me?"

What the fuck, Jacob thought to himself.

Ling put her hand into his pants pocket and pulled out the lighter. "Oh," she said with a smile as her hand gently moved across Jacob's bulging crotch, sending bolts of lightning through his body, "he's definitely happy to see you." She then flicked the lighter and brought the flame to Lisa's cigarette before lighting her own. Both took long, sensuous puffs as they gently moved their pelvises against the side of Jacob's body.

"This is what you want, isn't it brother?" Lisa asked seductively. "To be loved by two beautiful smokers?"

Jacob thought that maybe he was in a dream again. He began to move his face towards Lisa. He just had to kiss that mouth full of smoke.

"Okay," Nancy said standing up from her chair. "That's enough now. Leave the poor boy alone." She understood what the twins did not: the lava lamp in the room was driving their behaviors in a way that for the moment they could barely control. Even Ling seemed affected by the extra lamp. If Nancy didn't intervene, all three of them would be having intercourse on the dining room table in front of her.

"Jacob," she added when the pelvis grinding had stopped, "your secret is out. I want to welcome both of you to the 'society of life long smokers.'"

Jacob wasn't really listening; instead he was staring at Lisa with a deep and painful longing as he watched her take a puff on her 120 and inhale the smoke. Lisa liked this power she had over him and slowly exhaled into his face. Jacob knew that it would only take a few strokes to make his dick explode right there and then. He tried to think of something else to reduce the enormous erection.

"Everyone get something to eat and have a seat now," Nancy said with the clap of her hands. Ling turned towards the buffet table, but Lisa and Jacob continued to just stare at each other for a few seconds longer.

"Guys?" Ling said as she handed them both a plate which shook them out of their mutual stare.

Lisa held the cigarette between her fingers as she put some eggs and fruit on the plate. When she took her place at the table, she saw that there was already a clean ashtray waiting for her.

As always, the conversation was lively at the dining room table, but this was unlike any family gathering that they had ever had before. Jacob and Lisa both kept their silver cigarette cases next to their plates, and when they were done eating they opened up those cases with sheer delight. Lisa delicately held a 120 between her lips and moved her head forward while Jacob offered her a flame from his lighter. She took several puffs, causing the flame to jump higher, inhaled, and then sat back in her chair as she cocked her head upwards and exhaled.

"God," she said, "18 years wasted bynot smoking!"

Soon after sitting down, everyone decided that the day would be spent by the poolside relaxing and enjoying the summer weather.

"Nainai, can you make those wonderful duck sandwiches for lunch?" Jacob pleaded.

"Of course,Shaoye," she said with a wide smile as she felt the thrill of watching Jacob embrace his smoking family heritage.

"Shaoye?" he asked Ling.

"It means young master," she said leaning forward with her elbows on the table and her 120 jutting out of the fingers of her folded hands.

Jacob looked at Lisa. "Young master," he said with a regal tone. "Makes you wanna treat me with more respect."

Lisa took a puff and blew the smoke in his face.

She and Jacob were both amazed at how easy smoking had become for them. It was like someone had turned on a switch. There was, of course, a little dizziness or a cough that came with inhaling too big a puff, but smoking appeared to be second nature to them. Both Lisa and Jacob held their cigarettes at an angle as they rested their hands on the table top. Jacob especially loved how Lisa would bring the 120 up to the center of her lips, take a slow and powerful puff, and then crack her mouth open into a broad smile before inhaling the smoke. She would hold it for several seconds, and then just cock her head and maneuver her bottom lip to let loose a torrent of smoke above the table.MAN, Jacob thought to himself,I just want to fuck her so bad!

Lisa, too, was thoroughly enjoying watching Jacob smoke. Apparently his time practicing that morning had given him a lot of confidence. He also would bring the cigarette up to the center of his mouth, take a short puff, and then make a small clicking sound with the back of his throat as he snapped the smoke into his upper chest. Lisa loved that sound; it was like proof of his growing addiction which in a crazy sort of way she found incredibly erotic. He looked so masculine when he would shoot out a jet stream of smoke, quickly inhale the tail end, and then slowly exhale the rest. She knew that she wanted more than just his smoke inside of her.

Even Ling was having the time of her life watching her two cousins smoke. She knew the excitement of that first time when a person accepts who they are as a smoker and no longer feels any inhibitions. Jacob and Lisa were not yet chain smokers, but at the rate they were going it was inevitable. She, of course, had experienced that years ago in Hunan, but what a delight to see it happening in real time with the twins right before her eyes.

As for the puppet master herself, Nancy watched in pure ecstasy as a long held dream was unfolding before her very eyes. That the twins were now smokers was only the first step. Things, she knew, would move very quickly from here particularly with the second lava lamp in the house. The emotions the twins felt for each other - already supercharged from the first lamp upstairs - would now develop at warp speed as clearly demonstrated before breakfast. But what of the rest of her plan? Without Jennifer all of this would fall apart.Why haven't I heard back from Jun yet?

As she sat there pondering the worst case scenarios, she was finally brought back to the present conversation when she heard Jacob say, "So what are we gonna tell Mom?"

"Oh, yeah," Lisa said as she was about to take a puff but then pulled back the cigarette. "It's like I wasn't even thinking about that. She's going to totally freak when she sees us smoking."

"If I know, Nancy," Ling said - with Lisa noticing that she did not use "Miss" - "I'm sure she already has a plan."

Suddenly there was a buzz on Nancy's cell phone announcing the arrival of a text. She picked up the phone and read it silently:Roman Holiday is a go! She breathed a sigh of relief and lit a fresh 120.

"Indeed I do have a plan, children, and so far it is working perfectly." She smiled at them all, got up from the table and confidently walked out of the dining room with the long cigarette swinging by her side.

"She really is an enigma," Jacob said softly to Lisa and Ling.

"I heard that, Jacob," Nancy replied loudly from the hallway.

"Your aunt also has great hearing for her age," Ling said with a giggle.

-----------------------------------

Nancy kept the day's activities to a minimum as she wanted to let the twins adjust to their new lives as smokers. What better way than to provide a fun time by the pool where along with Ling they could show off their young bodies in swimsuits while looking sexy holding a cigarette in a lounge chair. Both Ling and Lisa were growing very close, at times spending moments alone to the side where they whispered with one another, stole a glance at Jacob, and then would giggle. Jacob actually loved the attention, sunning himself on a chair where he could show off his abs. Occasionally he'd light a cigarette and slowly puff on it like a Hong Kong movie star.

Though none of them were particularly hungry for dinner, Nancy found it important that they still gather in order to build a routine of smoking after the meal over lively conversation. These routines would help to build a social addiction to smoking, and arguably would be as important in building a chemical addiction to nicotine. Create pleasant and enjoyable situations that are linked to smoking and then let things develop naturally.

As for the chemical addiction, Nancy was amazed at how quickly the twins were adapting. Where that morning Jacob and Lisa only inhaled perhaps half of the small puffs they took on their cigarettes, by the evening they were inhalingall of the puffs they took; at the same time these puffs were deeper and were held in the lungs for a longer period of time. It would take a while before these 18 year olds could keep up with the kind of chain smoking Ling and Nancy loved, but she could see that they were well along the road to that goal.

When they retired to the library, the first thing Lisa did was grab an ashtray and place it on the table where she and Jacob once again spent the evening playing chess. Nancy pretended to read a magazine, but actually she spent the entire time watching the twins developing their smoking styles. Lisa liked to hold the 120 horizontally and close to her mouth where every twenty seconds or so she would take a slow puff, open her mouth to let the smoke float up through her nostrils, and hold it in for several seconds before slowly exhaling through the side of her mouth. Other times she would open her mouth wide, let the smoke hang for about two seconds, and then snap it all back in one quick movement. She even noticed her imitating Ling's favorite style of puffing out her cheeks, opening her mouth in a perfect circle, and quickly inhaling. In contrast, Jacob was much less of an exhibitionist in his style, bringing the 100 up to his lips for a several second puff, opening his mouth just wide enough to bring in a gush of air for the inhale, and then pursing his lips for a creamy exhale. Sometimes he experimented with a French inhale or nose exhale, but by and large he kept it pretty routine. Nancy saw so much of herself in Lisa while Jacob was definitely Jennifer's son.

Watching it all unfold made Nancy incredibly horny, and so she indicated to Ling with a nod that it was time for them to go upstairs. Besides, the twins needed a night alone to let things develop where Nancy expected they would go.

"Well, that's it for me," she said stubbing out her cigarette and picking up some papers. "I'm heading up."

The twins said their goodnights but were ready to head upstairs themselves as the game had once again ended in a stalemate.

"You know," Jacob said to the two girls, "we haven't even tried that pool table yet. How about we play a few rounds? It's still early."

With her previous night's dream still fresh in her mind, Lisa couldn't help but blush at the suggestion.

"I think I'll pass," Ling said. "I'm technically still on the clock," she said looking down at her watch, "and so should make sure that Miss Nancy doesn't need me to do anything tonight. I'll catch you both tomorrow."

Ling made her exit as casually as possible, but she got the impression that she wasn't fooling Lisa who was smirking at her as she puffed on a fresh Virginia Slims. Jacob lit a B&H for himself before leaving the library, and he and Lisa made their way up the stairs holding hands and enjoying their cigarettes.

"Ling is really a hard worker," Jacob said earnestly when they reached the parlor and took a seat on the couch.

Lisa looked at him in disbelief. "Wow," she said shaking her head, "you're really blind, aren't you?"

"Whaddya mean?" he replied defensively.

"Can't you see that their lovers?"

Jacob's jaw dropped which Lisa pushed back up with her two fingers holding her cigarette. "You can't be serious," he said as he watched Lisa bring the 120 up to her smiling lips. "Auntie Nancy is more than twice Ling's age! That would be like Mom having sex with the pool boy who comes every Thursday."

"Ewwww," Lisa giggled as smoke poured out of her mouth and nose. "That's gross. And no, it's nothing like that. Mom is a hardcore moral values conservative; she'd never have sex with a teenager. But Nancy is still so young at heart. I mean, it's like she's still a hippie."

Jacob still couldn't believe it. "How do you know they're sleeping with each other?"

Lisa took a puff while Jacob asked his question and then French inhaled the smoky contents from her mouth. "This morning," she said looking down longingly at her Virginia Slims as smoke cascaded down from her nostrils, "when I asked Ling to teach me how to smoke...." - she paused long enough to bring the cigarette up to her mouth for a quick puff and exhale - "she was wearing the same clothes as she did last night."

"So?"

"So Auntie Nancy asked her to come to her room last night to go over some paperwork."

Jacob took a puff and inhaled it deeply. "Well," he replied with smoke pouring out of his mouth, "that doesn't prove anything except that she put the same clothes on this morning after she got your text."

"Except," Lisa paused to exhale a creamy stream, "she told me that she saw you smoking in the garden from her bedroom window."

Jacob looked at her with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Her bedroom is in the west wing with ours." She pointed at the west wall with the windows. "Do you see any gardens outside those windows? Only Auntie's bedroom has that view," Lisa concluded with rising frustration.

1...456789