Roman Slave Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd already been bound, stripped naked, groped, and masturbated by a beautiful woman, so what did it mean to be sold?

I soon found out. I wouldn't have thought it was possible, but the women were about to go even further.

One of the women, from Table Seven, I assumed, came over with a long cord. She tied one end under my balls and over my penis and then wrapped it a few times, very tightly. Then the knotted it, leaving five or six feet loose. She held the other end. The rest of the women from Table Seven untied me from the overhead beam, the waist beam, and the floor rings.

I was free! Except, that my penis and balls were tied, and a woman was holding the rope. She pulled the rope, and I felt the tug. "This way," she said. Not wanting to get my genitals torn off, I followed, along with the other women. They were taking me to Table Seven.

By the time we got there, I was hard again. The Table Seven women, my new owners, saw that right away. "He likes us!" said the women with the rope.

They started passing me around the table. I had no choice but to follow whenever the rope was tugged because it really hurt if I didn't. They would take turns. I would feel a tug, my cock would follow the tug, and my penis became that woman's play toy. Sometimes another woman's hand would be handling my balls at the same time.

This went on for maybe another half-hour. I guess it was humiliating, but by now I was so into the sexual depravity of the whole act that I really was actually enjoying it. Somehow I wanted the women to do even more to me, but I couldn't imagine what that might be. I was their sex pet, leashed by his penis and balls.

I may have just lost my mind, or maybe I was in an altered state, or maybe I'd just passed beyond sex into whatever comes after sex. I was thinking that I really did want to be a sex slave. I started out the evening being regular old me, and now I was rapidly getting addicted to the raunchiest sort of exhibitionism and public sex. I never wanted to wear clothes again.

As far gone as I was, I came mostly back to normal when Lizzie made an announcement. "Ladies, we've raised $7800 for the Shelter! The Consul has announced amnesty for the slaves! Please release your slaves. And, the Consul has ordered that all of you drive home safely!"

One of the women untied my cock and balls. Each of my former Table Seven owners came up to me, held my penis, gave me a kiss on the lips, and said, "Thank you!" It was very sweet. Then they left the table, and I was alone.

I looked around and saw the door to the locker room. I walked across the room, completely naked, but that didn't even register. I'd been even more naked, so being only this much naked didn't feel very naked at all.

I was almost to the locker when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around. It was Venus!

"I'm Cheryl," she said. "Didn't get a chance to introduce myself earlier. I should have since we shared an intimate moment."

Damn straight, intimate. "I'm Andy," I said, using my real name.

"Well, Andy," she said. "You really were a great sport tonight. You went through a lot. Was it OK for you?"

"Honestly, Cheryl, I liked it." We were having a regular conversation, except that Cheryl was wearing that little black dress, and I was still naked. And, as soon as I saw Cheryl, my cock started to get hard again.

Cheryl looked down. "Your penis wants more," she said, looking up with a smile. She held it gently in her hand. "Can I do something nice for you before you leave? You really deserve it."

She had started to stroke me gently. "Like what?" I asked. Truth is, I wanted to fuck her.

"Sit down," she said. I sat in a nearby chair. The room still had maybe a couple of dozen women in it, but nobody was paying any attention to us.

Cheryl kneeled down between my legs and started licking my penis. "This nice thing," she said.

Then she took all of me into her mouth, somehow swallowing all seven inches. She tightened her lips and drew back. It was so exquisitely wonderful, the best thing I'd ever felt. She kept it up, in and out, using her tongue to swish all around. Then she started biting me gently.

She started pulling my balls in time to her in-and-out sucking.

I exploded in her mouth, with an intensity that I'd never felt before. More even than the handjob she'd given me earlier.

Cheryl swallowed my load and then stood up. "Well, Andy, I think you've had a busy night. I need to get to bed. Wedding tomorrow!"

I didn't know what to say. "Cheryl, you're the best. Thank you for a terrific nightcap." That sounded silly, but Cheryl just smiled.

"The pleasure was all mine. Well, maybe not all mine. Yours too, right?" With that, she kissed me on the cheek and walked off towards the exit.

I went to the lockers, where Carrie was waiting for me. The other men had already left, probably in a rush to get out. She handed me an envelope. "Eight-hundred plus tips," she said. "Have a nice evening."

"Thanks, Carrie," I said. "I'd do this again sometime."

"Good to know," said Carrie. "Come by the office next week. We have something next month. It's not a Roman slave auction, don't worry."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Not sure. Greek, I think. Something about the Olympics. I think the athletes competed in the nude. You OK with nudity?" She looked at my penis and laughed.

I started to laugh myself as I looked down. "Seems that way," I said.


12