Romance with the CEO Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pulled my sweatpants down, then my underwear, tossing them into the laundry bin with the rest of my clothes. This unintentionally gave him a clear view of my ass, which I'll admit I think is nice. My soft, circumcised cock rests over my balls, a thick, dark bush right above it. It's fairly thick and grows to a solid 8 inches when hard.

I watched as he followed suit, peeling off the rest of his clothing. I followed his happy trail down over his dark brown, trimmed-but-not-too-trimmed bush, guiding my eyes down to his beautiful cut cock. It looks like a very decent size, and his balls look gorgeous too.

The tension rose as we took in the sight of each other. He stepped up to me and pressed his lips to mine. "I'm gonna get in, feel free to join." He smiled, I love seeing him be more confident. I think he really knows I mean what I said and that I just want to be with him.

I watched his gorgeous, smooth back as he stepped up. My eyes couldn't help but move to his tight bubble butt, mmm it looks delicious. I watched him lower himself into the tub slowly, adjusting to the heat. Once he was settled, I stepped in to join him, sitting across from him. "This really is a gorgeous view. The city looks so pretty."

"I sometimes forget about it, but you're right." I responded. "To be fair, my attention is currently focused on something else."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. That water spot on the glass shower, is really getting on my nerves." I joked. I felt his foot nudge my waist.

"Stupid head." He teased.

I scooted closer to him, taking a bunch of bubbles in my hand and placing them on his head. "I'm in love with a grey-haired old man."

"It's like you want me to punch you."

"I'm not into that kinda stuff, but we can try it." I shrugged, a grin on my face. He actually punched my arm at that one, making me laugh.

"Dang boy, you got a right hook on you." I rubbed the spit he punched.

"Keep in mind I'm left-handed." He reminded me, a hint of threat mixed in. Then he scooted in towards me, until he was sitting right in between my legs, his extended on either side of me. "You're lucky I don't wanna hurt you."

"Please don't hurt me." I said in a way that implied more than just physically.

"I don't ever plan to. Same goes to you." He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I won't. I think we have an agreement." I leaned in closer to him. Our heads moved closer and closer, our lips magnets bound to meet.

Our lips finally meet, this time with no intention of letting go. My hands roamed down his back, his skin insanely soft, as if made of silk.

We stayed like that for a while, just kissing and feeling our naked bodies against each other. Once we stopped kissing, I moved backwards, leaning against the end of the tub. I turned him around and pulled him in, resting his back against my chest. My hands locked with his, I crossed our arms over his chest, holding him tight.

I nestled my face in his neck. Not only does his smell so good, he feels so soft. I can't get over how soft his skin is, it's drawing me in more and more. I place small kisses all along his neck, working up to his jawline and then down to his shoulder. His prominent clavicle is begging to be kissed too. As I kiss him, my hands roam over his upper body, a mix of water and soap moving along with my hand.

Then I nibbled on his ear, making him let out a soft moan. I'll remember that one. "I love holding you in my arms." I whispered in his ear.

"I love being in your arms." He kissed my bicep. "Feels like nothing bad could ever happen."

He turned to look at me. I immediately got lost in his eyes. Oh, his eyes. We share a kiss, then he kisses my cheek.

We soak in the tub for a while, never losing contact with each other. Only once the water has gone cold, even after a second wave of hot water, do we agree to get out.

***

***Justin's Point of View***

"Don't get out just yet, let me grab you a towel." Nick said, resting his hands on my shoulders as he stood up. This man is so sweet.

"You need to tone down the perfection, I may actually turn to mush." I said as he stepped out, showing his ass that was definitely carved by God, then tweaked by the Devil.

"Well, can't have you turn to mush, it'd be a pain to clean that tub." He grinned. He pulled out a towel and quickly dried off his lower half, wrapping it around his waist. Then he grabbed another one, walking back over to the edge of the tub and holding it open for me. "Ready?"

I stood up and turned away from him, he wrapped it around me and started drying me off. The warmth of the towel kept me from getting cold.

I turned around and he helped me step out. "You didn't do a very good job drying yourself." I wiped a few drops of water off his shoulder.

"That was intentional, gives you a reason to touch me." He winked.

"I didn't know I needed a reason..." I said cheekily.

"You don't." He kissed me. He finished drying me off, then I returned the favor.

He blew out the candles and set the tub to drain. "Okay, are you ready?" He asked with care.

"Yes." I nodded. He grabbed hold of both of my hands and led me back into the bedroom.

"Lay down on your back, baby." He instructed, I did as he said. He unwrapped my towel, revealing my entire front side to him. He slowly climbed on top of me, kissing me softly on the lips. "Are you good if I go down on you?" I nodded. He gave me another kiss, then he kissed my chin, down my Adam's apple, and towards my chest.

His tongue found my nipples, which I never thought much about until now. "Mmm." I moaned as he swirled his tongue around my nipple, narrowing in on his target. My hands rested on his shoulders, feeling every muscle in their vicinity as he teased one nipple, then the other.

He moved on, kissing his way to my stomach, which due to heavy breathing was looking very thin. His hands firmly held onto my sides as he kissed across my body, moving his way down. He reached my happy trail, kissing down it until his face was right over my crotch. I watched as he pressed his face into my pubes, kissing the skin underneath them. He then kissed right above the base of my cock, already stiffening up. I expected him to continue a downward path, but he moved a few inches to the right, kissing my left thigh. He worked down my left thigh, then switched to kiss up my right.

Returning to my cock, he grabbed hold of it in one hand, giving it a single stroke. This gave him more access to my balls, which he took advantage of. The warmth of his breath as he took my balls in his mouth sent goosebumps over my entire body.

He gave my cock a second stroke, this one in sync with the movement of his mouth. Then he pulled off my sac, moving right above the tip of my now fully hard cock. "You have a gorgeous cock." He flashed me a smile before moving down to take my cock in his mouth.

The sensation of his mouth over my cock was even better than I ever thought it would be. I instantly dug my nails into his shoulders, forgetting to breathe. His mouth slid down my shaft, not stopping until I felt his nose pressed into my bush and the tip of my cock hitting the back of his throat.

My eyes could no longer stay open, I laid my head back down on the bed and just took in the feeling he is giving me. He slid up and down, occasionally using his hand to twist the lower half while his mouth worked the top.

I may not have any reference to others, but the way this man is making me feel I know cannot be beaten. I am so happy and feel so freaking incredible, I don't want anything else.

As he sucked on my cock, he pulled on my balls, feeling them roll over and in between his fingers. The sensation of his tongue flattened against the underside of my shaft, then swirling around the head, the flicking of my shaft all made me moan. "That feels so good, Nick! Oh, God, yes!" I moaned.

"Don't hold back, cum for me whenever you want. I really want to taste you." He said, stroking my shaft before taking it back in his mouth.

"Definitely not gonna be able to hold off against that mouth and those words." I breathed, my hands gripping his head. "Fuuuuck!" I cried out.

"Good thing there's two floors between us and the next apartment under us. Scream as loud as you want, I love it." He kissed my balls, then my inner thigh. He moved back to my cock, this time more intense than earlier. He knows I'm close, and he isn't giving up until he gets what he wants. He bobbed his head up and down, twisting his head back and forth as he worked me. He pulled off just long enough to say "Cum for me, Justin. Give it to me, baby." He took me back in, all the way, and applied so much pressure making me feel like I'm in a vacuum.

"Oh, Nick!" I cried out. "You're gonna make me cum! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. My body gave in to his will, my legs stretched out and my back arched as he violently stroked my cock, keeping the tip on his tongue. I felt the biggest orgasm I've ever had run up my cock and shoot all over Nick's mouth, most of which stayed inside. Whatever didn't, fell back down onto my cock. Rope after rope of my intense orgasm shot out, giving him just what he wants. I felt my body begin to come down from the high, still not completely calm though.

"Mmmm" he moaned over my cock, sliding down and cleaning up the cum that escaped his mouth. Once all cleaned up, he kissed right under my belly button, then rolled off of me. "You taste incredible." He sighed.

"That was the best thing I've ever experienced, I think you're a wizard. You're a wizard, Harry." I made him laugh.

"Oh, I do love you." He looked at me. I leaned up and then straddled his hips, feeling his cock under my ass.

"And I love you." I responded, leaning down to kiss him. "I can't guarantee anything good, but I'm going to try to return the favor, if you'd like."

"I would, indeed. I know you'll be great, don't worry about anything and just have fun." He cupped my cheek.

I held his hand on my face, pulling it to my mouth to kiss. I started kissing down his arm, loving how thick his biceps are. God damn, this man is hotter than Captain America, and I just don't want to disappoint him.

Kissing up his bicep and over his shoulder, I reached his magnificently hairy, well-defined chest. My face got lost in his chest, kissing towards one side while my hand ran over the other. My tongue found his nipple and began playing with it, licking and flicking and teasing. Meanwhile, I felt his hand stroke my head as I worked his chest.

Reaching his less hairy abs, I took in the sight. So close to them, I admired the definition of each one. It must take so much effort to be this shredded, but damn does it pay off. He smells so good, so masculine and best of all, he smells like Nick. My Nick.

Finding his happy trail, my mouth couldn't resist following the line downward. His dark, curly-haired bush beautifully framed his cock. Still soft, it's already nicely thick. I kissed down one side of his bush, into the inner crevice where his hip meets his leg. I love his untouched, unshaven body, everything is stunning and masculine and I just want to dive right in.

Kissing in towards his cock, I took a quick sniff of his hairy balls, desperate to get better acquainted with them. I went directly to his cock, eager to get going. I kissed the top side of his shaft, right in the middle. I looked up to see him looking down at me. I decided not to break eye contact as I parted my lips just enough to take his cock head between my lips. I slid a third of the way down his soft cock, sliding back off to give the tip another kiss. I felt his cock twitch, starting to grow hard.

"Should I take a better look at these balls?" I asked, trying to be seductive.

"Do whatever you want." He said in a chill, but loving tone. "I'm just gonna enjoy it." He laughed.

"I think I might enjoy this part more than you." I giggled, not bothering to act coy. There's nothing subtle here about my intentions.

I moved his cock to one side, tilting my head to get a better vantage on his balls. Fuck, the skin of his sac is so light and the texture is so hot. I massaged his balls with my mouth, letting them roll over my tongue and varying my pressure usage.

"Fuck, that feels so good, Justin." He moaned. His words motivated me to keep going, I worked his balls a little longer before the desire to suck his cock won over.

Now fully erect, I can see just how thick and monstrous his cock is, matching the rest of him. Must be at least 7.5-8 inches And thick! Much bigger than my 6.5 inches. Best of all, his cock is just seriously gorgeous. A big, perfectly shaped mushroom head looked deserving of more than the little attention I gave it earlier.

I took his cock head in my mouth again, the tender skin of his cock feeling so good against my lips. I slid down his shaft slowly, not sure how much I can take. I went halfway, deciding to go slow. "Your cock is so pretty. And so big, not sure how to take it."

He laughed. "Thanks. Take your time and like I said, have fun. Do only what you want." I place a kiss on his inner thigh.

"I definitely want to do a lot." I giggled, taking the tip of his cock in my mouth again. I held the base of his shaft in one hand and his balls in the other.

I sucked on the top half of his cock for a minute, then decided to try and do more. I've never had a bad gag reflex, I think I'll be good. I reached the halfway point, taking a second to breathe before continuing further down. Turns out I can take his whole cock in my mouth, which thrills me probably more than him. "Oh fuck!" He groaned. "That feels incredible!"

His hands gripped my hair as I slid back up, I quickly slid all the way down again. I repeated this a few times, going down quick, coming up slow. Then I slowed my coming back up, using my tongue to add some more sensation to his cock. I pulled off him completely, licking the side of his shaft up and down like a lollipop.

Then I wrapped a few fingers from both hands around the lower half of his cock, twisting him as I swirled my tongue around the top half. "Oh, God yes!" He moaned. "Jesus Christ, how are you so fucking good at that?!"

I moaned over his cock, loving that I'm pleasing him. All I want to do is worship this cock and make him happy. I gave my throat a quick break, returning to his balls and kissing and licking them. Ready for some more of his cock, I held his cock down up against his lower stomach, licking from his delicious balls up to the tip of his head. Once there, I popped him back in between my lips, standing his cock up right again and sliding most of the way down. I twisted my lips, adding more suction than before, making a popping sound when I slid off of him.

"I want my turn to taste you." I told him.

"You're gonna get it soon, that's for sure." He breathed.

I took him back in my mouth, sliding up and down, up and down, my pace increasing with every slide. I continuously massaged his balls and ran my hands over his abs as I sucked his cock. His gorgeous, gorgeous cock. I let my tongue swirl around, flick here and there, press on his underside, everything I can currently think of to add to the sensation to please him.

"Fuck, Justin! Just like that! Yeah, that feels so good!" He moaned. I repeated my work over and over, putting all of my effort into getting him to reach a climax. "I'm gonna cum!! You're gonna make me cum!" He gripped my hair even tighter. "Fuck I'm cumming, Justin! Yesssss!" He groaned, I looked up but couldn't see much of his face.

His cock released thick ropes of his delicious load, filling my mouth and sliding down my throat. I sucked every drop, not stopping until he was completely done with his orgasm.

I pulled off, sitting up with my butt on my feet. "Was that okay?" His eyes were still closed, his breathing still heavy.

"More than okay. Way, way more than okay." He breathed. "That was incredible!"

I leaned forward again, this time laying right on top of him. My nose just barely touching his, I looked in his eyes. "What next?" I asked.

"Oh, so many options..." he grinned, lifting his mouth up just enough to kiss me. "How do you feel about me eating your ass? Sorry that doesn't sound very romantic but I'm just being open and honest." He laughed. Knowing what would happen tonight, and being eager, I made sure to properly prepare as best I could before joining him in the bathroom.

"I know, I appreciate it." I kissed him. "I'd like to try that. Tell me where you want me." With that he rolled us over, getting me on my back. He pulled off, then very swiftly flipped me over on my stomach. He wrapped his arm under my stomach, positioning me how he wants, my ass up for him.

"You have the tiniest waist I've ever seen on a grown man." He laughed. "And my, oh my, do I find it so very sexy." He gripped the sides of my waist, rubbing his thumbs over them. He placed a kiss right in the middle of the small of my back. "And of course, this sexy waist leads right to this absolutely magical ass. He placed a kiss on my left cheek, his hands sliding down to hold my ass cheeks. He kissed my right cheek in the same spot.

He kneaded my ass, parting my cheeks to reveal my hole. I felt his five o'clock shadow brush against my skin, his mouth bringing warmth to my ass as he kissed it. He moved down to my taint, licking all the way back up to my tailbone. He returned to my hole, his tongue immediately ravishing me. "Mmmmm." I moaned. The feeling of his mouth on my hole is driving me wild. His tongue worked my hole, not giving me a second to breathe.

I gripped the bedsheets, my toes curling as he used that tongue to dominate my ass. I gave in to the magical feeling, finding myself loving everything he's doing. I arched my back, lifting my ass up into his face. That only made him stronger, he firmly held my ass cheeks in his hands, massaging them in circles. "Mmmmm." He moaned in my ass. "This is one tight bum."

"And it's all yours to do with as you please." I said, muffled by the sheets.

He spent at least ten or fifteen more minutes having his way with my ass. The entire time I just bathed in the spectacular experience of his touch.

Finishing up, he followed my spine up my back, kissing every few inches. Laying on top of me, the weight of his body feels so good. He kissed my ear, driving me nuts. His hard cock slid along the crack of my ass, making me grind my ass up into his groin.

"Someone seems eager." He whispered.

"Very." I responded.

He slid off of me, running his hand over my back. "Are you good to keep going?" He asked.

"Yes."

With that, he grabbed a pillow and folded it in half, guiding me onto my back with the pillow right underneath my lower back/upper ass region.

"Don't expect me to just slam right in, baby. It's gonna take a while, okay?" I nodded. "If at any point it hurts too much, tell me. If you want me to stop, pull out, anything, tell me. I'll stop immediately, okay?" He looked into my eyes seriously.

"I will." I nodded.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked.

Looking him firmly in the eye, I gave him my answer. "Yes. I'm ready for you." He smiled back at me, the look in his eyes intensifying.

He spent a decent amount of time preparing me, slowly putting a finger in, then a second, then a third. Each addition was painful at first, but he went slow and constantly made sure I was alright.

Finally, he moved right up to my ass, guiding the tip of his cock towards my hole. After applying some pressure, he pushed in just the slightest. So much thicker and bigger than his fingers, it definitely is an adjustment. I scrunch my face. "You okay?" He paused, only the head of his cock inside me.

"I'm good, just adjusting."

He kissed my knee. "Take your time. Remember to breathe, relax."

"I'm ready, keep going please."

He pushed further in, pausing again. Then he slid out and gave me a second before entering again, moving further in. This process continued for a while until his entire cock was inside me.