Romance with the CEO Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this okay?" He lovingly asked.

"Yes." I nodded, stroking his big biceps. He lowered himself further down, giving me the chance to kiss him. My hands slid up his arms and shoulders, holding onto his head as I kissed him.

He slid almost all the way out, sliding back in slowly. We kissed and kissed, moaning in each other's mouths as he passionately moved in and out. He very slowly increased his speed, moving back and forth more swiftly.

"You are so tight." He laughed. "Feels so good." He kissed me.

I closed my eyes for a second, taking in the feeling of everything. When I opened them again, I immediately drowned in his ocean eyes. They cut deep, I feel as if he sees everything I'm thinking when he looks at me.

He slightly adjusted, reentering me again. This change made a difference, I felt his cock press against what I assume is the pleasure spot. "Yesss, right there!" I moaned, my eyes no longer able to stay open and locked on his.

"As you wish." He kissed my cheek, sliding back out before hitting it again. His moderate speed remained steady for a while, but now he's really bringing it up a notch.

"That feels so good." I moaned. "Please don't stop!" I begged. The initial pain of him inside me was much better but still present, but the intense feelings of pleasure made the pain feel like nothing. My hands ran down his back, holding onto his muscled shoulder blades.

"Still eager I see." He grinned.

"Eager enough to beg for more, and to go faster." I giggled. My nails once again dig into his back side, probably leaving scratches down his back as he thrust up into me. "God, you're so big!!" He kept moving in and out, our bodies intertwined. "And so good!!" The heat from our activity kept us warm, both of us starting to really sweat. I actually like it, feeling his damp, hairy chest against me drives me wild.

Suddenly, he rolled us over. Now on top of him. I sat up. He started to thrust up but I want to give it a try. "How about you take a break for a minute, I'll do some of the work." He stopped, a sexy grin across his face. Time to go for a ride, see how I can do. My hands rested on his chest for stability as I slid down his cock, feeling him fill me. I began grinding back and forth, slowly thrusting my hips to ride his cock.

Feeling his hands on my thighs and watching him watch me made my cock twitch, bouncing on his stomach. I lifted my ass up and down, sliding along his thick shaft. "Fuck, that feels so good, Justin!" He moaned, his 'sex face' only increasing my intense emotions, especially in my cock.

I swayed back and forth, then made circular motions over his groin, feeling his balls against my ass while his cock was buried inside me. I reached behind myself with one hand and fondled his balls. I love playing with them while I take his cock.

He put his hands behind his head, flexing his biceps. Whether the move was intentional or not, I don't know, but my God does this man have sexy biceps and armpits... and that chest. Fuck, he is so hot, it only makes me want to ride him harder. I picked up my speed, bouncing up and down more violently, my ass slapping against his groin as I did so.

"Urghhh! Yes, baby!" He moaned. He couldn't take it anymore, he pulled me down and kissed me passionately, sliding himself down a little to get a better angle, thrusting in and out of me. The sound of his balls slapping against my ass filled the room, along with the sound of our moans.

"Ahhh, yes, Nick! Yes!" I cried out, loving his tight hold around my body. My face buried in the pillow right next to his face, moaning into the pillow.

"I love you, baby." He whispered in my ear, then kissed it before lightly biting it, driving me nuts. Didn't take him long to find something that drives me nuts like that.

"I love you." I breathed, turning my face slighting so it's buried in his neck and shoulder, allowing me to smell him. My arms clung to his sweaty upper body, not wanting to let go of him as he railed me.

"Cum for me, Justin." He whispered, once again nibbling on my ear. The combination of his loving touch and words sent me over the edge.

"Ahh, I'm cumming!" My cock exploded my second load all over his abs.

The contraction of my hole as I orgasm must've sent him over too. "Fuck, yeah! You're so fucking tight!!!" He groaned, moaning loudly as he shot his load in my ass.

We rode off our orgasms, our hot bodies sticking to each other as we slowly returned down from heaven.

"Are you alright?" He asked, caressing my back.

"So very, very alright. You?"

"Also very, very alright." He laughed, continuing to stroke my back. I kissed him. "Lay on your stomach. I always clean up after myself." He grinned. After doing as instructed, he brought his magical lips back to my ass, licking up any cum dripping down. Once done, he playfully patted my butt. "Is there anything you want or need?"

"I am completely fine, better than fine. All I want or need is you." I turned over, cuddling him.

"Why don't we go shower?" He suggested.

"And then maybe get a snack?" I asked like a child.

He laughed. "Whatever my boy wants." He kissed me, getting up and pulling me with him.

After our shower, we got in warm pajamas and headed downstairs.

"So, what does my baby want to eat?" He asked as we walked into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big kiss, lifting me up and sitting me on the counter. "I'll make you anything I have. And if you pay up, I'll run out and buy you anything you're craving."

"What is this form of payment I'd have to give?"

He turned his face, and tapped his index finger on his cheek. "A kiss." He smiled. I leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the spot.

"Well, I couldn't bear you leaving me alone right now, so we'll have to settle for something here."

"Which is...?" He tried to figure out what I actually want.

"Uhhhh..." I couldn't figure out exactly what I want. "How about cookies?"

"I have cookie dough." He nodded, walking away to set the oven and start getting the cookies ready. Once in the oven, he returned back to me. "Alright, 14 minutes."

"How do you plan to entertain me in these 14 minutes? Or else they'll go by so slowly..."

He raised an eyebrow. "I know. Follow me." He led me into the formal living room and towards the piano. "I don't think I've played the piano for you yet."

"You can play? I thought it was just for decoration."

"I started taking lessons when I was 4 until I was 16." He sat down on the stool and started playing something. "I never said I was very good." He laughed. He's so good, I stood back and listened as he played.

"You're very good!" I said. I listened as he finished the entire song. When he finished, I sat down next to him. "Will you please play something else for me?"

He played another song, I watched as he perfectly hit the keys. I want to join him, but I'll sit back and listen to him for now, it's very soothing.

He finished the song. "Thank you for playing for me." I heard the timer in the kitchen go off. "Perfect timing."

"Stay here, I'll bring them." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and ran off to get the cookies.

"Do you mind if I try?" I asked him.

"Go for it." He called back as he left the room. I looked through all of the music he has, seeing if anything inspires me. He has so many good options, I think I'll play a Liszt. I haven't shared with him that I am quite gifted when it comes to playing the piano.

As I started playing, Nick returned with a plate of fresh cookies. He sat on a nearby chair and just stared at me, making me blush. I continued playing, I haven't played for anyone in so long.

The look on his face is adorable, I tried to focus on my playing. He sat there and listened to me play the entire song. When I finished, he put the plate on his lap and clapped. "Why the hell did you let me play like an idiot when you - you can do that?!" He asked, shocked.

"Because I loved listening to you play."

"When did you learn?" He asked softly.

"I also started when I was about 4. My parents had a small piano and noticed my affection, so they got me lessons. After they passed, and I was moving from place to

place, I would practice any chance I got, making deals with owners of music stores and whatnot."

His deep blue eyes managed to pierce my soul from ten feet away. "You really are something... I can't help but keep falling and falling." He moved to sit next to me. He put his hand on the crook of my neck, pulling me in for a gentle, loving kiss. "Now, have a cookie."

"You eat one too, you had quite the workout." I smirked. We ate the cookies and chatted for a while. It feels so good just being with him, and after tonight I feel even closer to him. The sex was great, no, phenomenal, but he is the one who made it that way. Being with him is what I really love.

"Why don't we head to bed, baby?"

"Promise to give me cuddles?" I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"I insist on it. And I insist tomorrow we stay in and just cuddle all day, watch movies, I'll make brunch. Nothing but the two of us. We'll have a full Sunday kinda day."

"Can every day be a Sunday?" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I think you'd get sick of me." He chuckled.

"Never..." I said.