Romance with the CEO Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should probably tell him I love him. Is it too soon, though? How do I know I am actually in love and that it's not just a strong like? I can't compare it to other relationships cause I've never had one before. I mean, with my friends I didn't say "love" for years. But that's different, right? This is a totally different type of situation, and I feel a totally different type of way. Grrrrrghhhh, I don't know!!!

Does he even feel the same way? I don't think he wants to break up, we're both happy. At least I think so, is he just waiting to break it to me nicely? To not make it painful at work? Oh my god, oh my god! I need to not think so much! I know I love him. If I know, and I feel that way, I should tell him.

It's Thursday night and we're talking on the phone. "You know how there's a huge snowstorm coming this weekend, why don't you stay at my place? You'll have your own room, don't worry. This way we don't have to worry about trudging through the snow to get to each other." He asked me.

"Are you saying you wouldn't trudge through a snowstorm for me?" I prodded.

I heard him laugh. "If I have to, I will."

"Don't worry, I won't make you do that. Well, I may want to go for a walk in the snow but once it calms down. I'd love to spend the weekend with you."

"Sounds perfect."

I brought a backpack to work with everything I'd need for the weekend, ready to go to his place right after.

"Should we stop at a store and load up on food and stuff?" I asked him once we left the office.

"I think we'll be okay." He grinned.

"Alright." I said, a little disappointed cause I'm craving candy.

Getting back to his place, I put my bag in the guest room I like best, it's actually the one closest to his but that's not intentional.

He went to change and so I did the same, getting out of my suit. "Come to the kitchen when you're ready!" He called out. Finishing up, I excitedly bounced down the stairs. Then, like a little child, I skipped my way into the kitchen. "I can hear you coming!" He chuckled.

"I'm here!" I slid into the room with the power of my fuzzy socks. The island counter had a large assortment of candy and chocolate, every kind of snack we both like. "What's all this?!" I said, surprised.

"Did you think I couldn't tell why you wanted to go to the store? I knew why, but I already got everything cause I'd like to think I know you pretty well by now." He smiled.

"And here I was disappointed my boyfriend was gonna starve me of chocolate all weekend." I walked up to him, sliding my arms under his and kissing him. "I love you." I said. My mouth said it so naturally, the thing my brain has wanted to say but been too reluctant to. My heart began racing, I don't know what to do now, especially if he doesn't say it back.

"I love you, too." He smiled, his blue eyes looking directly into mine. He brought his hands up to cup my face, tilting it back just enough for him to lean in and kiss me. This kiss is sending fireworks throughout my body. He passionately slid his lips along mine, making me feel the kiss even in my toes. I felt a tear fall from my eye, I can't believe I'm so gushy. We pulled apart to look at each other again. He used his thumb to wipe away the tear. "Only happy tears I hope."

"Happy. The happiest."

"I take it you really love the candy?" He teased and I playfully slapped his chest. "And the person who bought them." He gave me the cutest, boyish grin. I looked into his eyes and noticed a tear forming in the corner of his.

"I do. I love everything in this room." I kissed his cheek. "You most of all." I hugged him tight.

He wrapped his arms around my back and lifted me off my feet, twirling us in a circle. He grabbed hold of my thighs and lifted me up even more. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me up. I held his face still and kissed him over and over again, small, tender pecks, before turning into longer, more passionate kisses.

He walked towards the counter, sitting me on the island, our lips still locked. My legs let go of him, dangling on either side of his body. "Why are you so cute?" He asked.

"I think it's the long eyelashes that make my eyes pop." I remarked.

"They are great eye lashes. I think you should give me a butterfly kiss." His mouth curled into a smile.

"What's a butterfly kiss?"

"You don't know what a butterfly kiss is?!"

"No!" I laughed.

"Well, I'll just have to show you." He put his left eye to my cheek and blinks really fast.

"Ahhh!" I giggled. "I see." I returned the kiss.

"Oh, yeah." He groaned. "Those are some nice eyelashes!"

I leaned back and shrugged. "Told ya."

"Alright, what does my boy want to eat for dinner?" He asked.

"What do you have?"

He thought for a second. "Chicken, pork, cod, pasta..."

"How about some chicken pasta of some sorts. I'll let the master chef figure out the details."

"Ooh, I like when you call me master chef." He grinned. "Alright, Chicken Alfredo?"

"Yummm!" I said like a child. He gave me a quick peck on the lips, then smoothly swung me 90 degrees to the right so I could watch him cook, my legs dangling off the side of the counter. It was a small, subtle move, but dang was it sexy feeling him so effortlessly move me the way he wants.

Watching him cook is always fun, especially watching him cut things because of how good his biceps look when doing so.

After dinner, we grabbed some of the candy and started playing chess. I randomly got the chills, my body giving in and shaking for a second. "Are you cold?"

"I'm always cold, literally I'll sleep in 90 degree weather with a blanket."

"I'll turn the heat up."

"No, please don't if you're comfortable. I'm always cold so I usually have a sweatshirt but I forgot one. Plus, I actually like a cool temperature but bundled up."

"You're so weird." He said. "I'll be right back." He got up before I could oppose. A minute later he returned with a dark purple college hoodie. "Here, put this on." He handed it to me.

"Thank you. You're such a cutie, you take such good care of me." I said playfully, pulling the hoodie over my face. Oh my god, it smells like him. It smells so good. "Is this your favorite sweatshirt?"

"It's my favorite, yes."

"What a shame you'll never get it back." I said cheekily.

"Why do you think I gave it to you?" He gave a small, shy smile. He really makes my heart flutter.

I got distracted by the happenings outside the window. "It's snowing!!"

"Came out of nowhere, look at it go."

"C'mon. Let's go outside!" I stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him up off his seat.

"Let's make hot cocoa first to keep us warm." He advised.

"I knew there's a reason I love you."

***Nick's Point of View***

I love how excited Justin is about going up to see the snow. We carried our cups of hot chocolate up to the roof, ready to enjoy the snow.

"Oh my god, it's already half an inch!" He exclaimed like a child on the morning of a snow day.

"Supposed to get 18 inches so just you wait!"

He put his hot chocolate down on the table, then extended his arms and leaned his head back to feel the snow. He spun around and then looked at me. "You gonna watch me or join?"

"I'm gonna enjoy the view." I responded.

He made a crazy face, making me laugh. He put his hood up to shield the cold gusts of wind, meanwhile I slightly froze in my shirt and sweatpants. I couldn't resist any more, I put my cup down next to his and pulled his sweatshirt to bring him in. I wrapped my arms around his back, his arms squished between our chests. "You really love the snow, don't you?"

He nodded his head, pursing his lips. I couldn't hold back, I slowly leaned in to share a romantic kiss. But right before I reached his lips, he pulled the strings of the hood, completely covering his face. "Password."

"I love you." I said.

"Nope. I like it, but not the password."

I pondered for a second. "Snow."

"Jesus, you got that way too fast." He laughed, pulling the hoodie back again. His beautiful brown eyes looked up into mine, the cold is seemingly not so bad anymore.

So we're up on the roof, drinking hot chocolate and just enjoying each other's company in this freezing snowstorm. So he fancies me, not fancy stuff. I finally get it, Taylor.

I closed the gap between our lips, letting myself fall deeper and deeper. "Let's drink these before we freeze. Or they freeze."

"I have this hoodie, I'm all set. You're the one not dressed appropriately." He teased.

"That's why I need your warm embrace."

"Oh, I see your plan now." He grinned cheekily.

We returned to the kitchen and to our game of chess, with thick blankets to help us warm up. After the game, we moved to the couch, where we ended up ignoring the television and just talking. I'm so happy, I feel like I'm floating, I don't want anything to ruin this.

I've known my feelings for Justin for a while, but held back from sharing them because I didn't want him to feel any pressure, to go at the pace he needs. But finally I can tell him how much I care for him! I'm not gonna go another day without reminding him.

Only once our eyes were too heavy to keep open did we call it a night. I desperately want to sleep next to him, I want to feel his presence next to me. As we held hands up the stairs, I made the leap. "I'd love it if you'd sleep next to me tonight? There is absolutely no pressure, I promise I mean sleep and nothing else tonight."

"I'm glad you asked, I really want that, too." His response gave me the biggest smile.

He got ready for bed in his room while I got ready in mine. I keep thinking about what we are doing tonight and how similar it is to London, yet how different.

He knocked on the open master door. "Is it alright to come in?" He asked. Why is he so cute?

"Babe, you don't have to ask." I laughed, turning off the bathroom light and walking into the main room. He is in the coziest looking onesie and he looks so cute. "I'll admit I'm jealous of the cozy vibes you got going on." I said, walking over to him. All I have on are my boxer briefs. It feels wildly different being half-naked now that we're dating than it did when we were just colleagues in London.

"I can't say the same for you, wearing body paint to bed." He pointed at my abs, making me chuckle.

"It's surprisingly light." I lighty ran my hand down my abs.

"I'll take your word for it. Now, is there some sort of nightly ritual you have before bed or do you just get in?" He asked, turning to look at the bed. "There's a lot of pillows, does this place have a turndown service?"

"I usually just spin around really fast until I get so dizzy I just flop into the bed. And no, no turn down service."

"I see. In that case..." he stepped back and started spinning around. "Am I doing this right?"

"Put some heart into it." I advised playfully.

He spun and spun, making his way to the bed and finally flopping onto it. I smiled watching him as I started pulling off the throw pillows.

He got up and we pulled the covers back just enough to get in.

"Do you have a side of the bed you prefer? I just got in on this side cause I was here, I can switch if you want?" He asked, concerned.

"You're good, I usually use this side." I said. I moved in close to the middle, pulling him closer to me too.

"This bed is so comfortable!" He said.

"Good, hope it makes you want to stay." I kissed him on the head. I wrapped my arm under the back of his neck, allowing him to rest his head into the crook of my shoulder

"You're quite comfortable too." He joked. "Almost like a human body pillow."

I laughed at his stupid joke. "Shut up and fall asleep."

"You sleep well, too." He retorted.

I grabbed his chin and pulled his face to look at me. "Good night, cutie." I kissed him softly on the lips. "Sweet Dreams."

***

The sunrise filled the bedroom with an orange glow. I looked for Justin, but he's not in bed. Where's my boy?

I got out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom. Not here.I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then went looking for Justin.

On my way down the stairs to the first floor, I smelled bacon. Is this boy making breakfast? I really hope he doesn't burn the place down.

I walked down the hall and into the kitchen. "Good morning!" He gave me his adorable, shiny white smile. He looks freshly showered and in actual clothes, no onesie.

"Good morning." I gave him a kiss on the lips. "Are you cooking?"

"Yes, but don't worry. Breakfast is something I'm not half bad at."

"The fire extinguisher is in the cabinet under the butlers pantry sink." I informed him. "Just in case."

He flipped a few pancakes. "Coulda used that this morning." He said casually.

It took a second to click. "Wait, what?!"

"I'm kidding!" He giggled. I playfully slapped his arm.

"Thank you for making breakfast, it's very sweet of you."

"Gotta be a good guest."

"I'd like to think you're more than a guest, I want you to feel at home here." I said.

He leaned his head on my shoulder. "I do feel comfortable here, and with you." My arms stretched around his waist, just wanting to feel him in between them.

Shockingly, he can make a delicious breakfast. He's not totally inept in the kitchen.

With the storm raging on, we decided to stay bunkered up in the apartment. He spent time in the library while I did a little work in my office. After he forced me to stop working, we went up to the game room and played every game at least two times (best two out of three). Turns out we're a fair match.

"You know, we could play some basketball in the gym downstairs?" I offered.

"I don't think you'll like playing against me."

"I know you're cute, but I can tune that out when need be, especially to whip your butt at basketball."

"You may be taller and bigger than me, but be warned I got moves you ain't ever seen." He referenced My Best Friend's Wedding.

"Okay Julia Roberts." We both laughed.

Turns out the dude can shoot a three-pointer with such ease. But, I still managed to pull through in the end and beat him.

"Okay, I want you on my team when I play my sister. Her husbands not bad, but if my father plays I'm really gonna need that shot you got."

I tugged on his t-shirt and pulled him in, kissing him.

"I'll be there."

We went back up and individually (sadly) cleaned up. "Let's go for a walk. The storm has settled, it'll be pretty." I suggested.

"Alright, I like that idea." He smiled.

We got all cozied up and headed outside. Everyone is inside right now, avoiding the snow, so seeing the streets, lined with snow-covered trees, completely deserted but brilliantly lit, was a beautiful sight.

The snow continues to fall, but at a much calmer rate. I grabbed Justin's hand walking as far from him without letting go as possible, then moving in to be right next to him, then back out.

"You really like walking like a wild man, don't you?" He giggled.

"I love when the city is covered in snow and fairly quiet."

"Seeing it through your perspective, I love it." He squeezes my hand.

I pulled back in, stopping us in our tracks. I wrapped my arms around him, engulfing him in my thick snow jacket. "I love you." I kissed him slowly, never wanting to let go.

"I love you." He kissed my nose. We walked around, freezing our butts off for half an hour before returning.

After dinner, we cleaned up before he sat me down at the table. "I, I just..." He looked a little nervous. "You know how you said we could go as slow or fast or whatever that I want and need?"

I nodded.

"And we both got tested for everything together and are clean and everything..." I didn't want to interrupt him, I want him to speak his mind freely. "And safety is sexy." He tried to laugh through his slight nerves.

"Yeah, and that's just for whenever we're ready."

"I, I think, I know I'm ready. If you aren't, I totally get it, we can wait, I... I just wanted to tell you I've really thought about this, for a while now, and I know that I would have no regrets doing anything with you, because I love you so much. And not that there's anything to regret, just, I... I know it's what I'd want if you wanted... to..."

"To make love?" I asked. He nodded. "I want to, and I'm glad you want to as well, but I want to make sure you're fully ready."

He blushed. "I'd done lots of research and made a pro/con list and did some more research. I won't be losing anything because, first off, it's a concept created by society, and second, I'm willingly giving myself to you. You haven't pressured me one bit our entire relationship, I am truly so grateful for how well you treat me, it makes me love you more.

I grabbed hold of his hand and held it right. "Then let's go upstairs and I'll draw us a bath, how does that sound?"

"Really nice." He looked me in the eyes, his filled with a mix of emotions, happy, nervous, excited, scared.

"Okay." I said, standing up and pulling him with me. I turned to look back at him. "Just know, whatever and whenever we do anything, there should be full mutual consent. If you want to stop, no matter what we are doing, just tell me. It's about communication, we have to be honest and safe before anything else."

He nodded in understanding. "I know."

I held his hand as we ascended the stairs, all the way up to the master. "It usually takes ten minutes to fill, but it's worth it." I said.

"No problem, I'm just gonna go to my room for a few minutes, to um... clean up and prepare, I'll be right back." I get what he means.

"No worries. Take all the time you need."

I used that time to get the water going, filling the large tub up with hot water. I lit candles from The White Company that smell like a winter heaven. I added bubbles, lots of them, to the bath. Okay, looks good. Oh, towels! I made sure the two coziest towels were on the heated rack, so they'll be nice and warm when we are done.

I brushed my teeth and made sure I was nice and fresh, wow I am nervous. But only because I want to make sure everything is perfect for him.

"Nick?" He called out.

"In here." I called back. He came in, looking as adorable as ever. "Ready to hop in?" I gave a smile.

"Yeah." He let out a deep breath.

I pulled him in for a long, warm hug. "I love you." I ran my hand up and down his back. When I pulled away, I gave him a kiss. "You are so freaking cute." I got lost in his big brown eyes.

He shook his head. "You're just saying that, you're the cute one."

I turned him to face the mirror, standing behind him, I wrapped my arms around his body. "You see your reflection?" I asked him. "You are absolutely stunning. I told you you are cute because you are. Not just cute, but hot. You have that sexy chin and jawline." I playfully shake his chin.

"Those rosy cheeks, especially when you blush. Yup, just like that. And you have such kissable lips." I ran my thumb over his lower lip. "And those big brown eyes I fall further and further into every time I look in them. The best part about this cute face," I squished his cheeks. "Is that it belongs to that incredible brain and soul of yours." I kissed his temple.

"I love you."

"I love you. So please know when I tell you how cute you are, I mean it. And you should think of yourself the way I see you, because what I see is a wonderfully incredible human being."

He turned around in my arms and clung to me. "Thank you. I know I need to work on my confidence, but I know I'm already a better person since getting to know you."

"Same here, I'm the happiest I've ever been, all because of you." I stroked his hair. "Now, let's get in that bathtub, shall we?" He nodded.

We broke apart, I slid my shirt up over my head, giving him a clear view of my upper body. Then I watched as he pulled his off. "Looks like someone else has spray paint, too." I teased.

This man forgot to mention how fit he is, he has a gorgeous chest and ripped abs. Only a little patch in the center of his chest, the rest bare, doesn't look like he even shaves it. Unlike me, with my hairy chest, which lightly trickles down my abs.