Romance with the CEO Ch. 05 - The Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before my breaking point, he backs off. "Come down now, please." I carefully descend the ladder. "Sit on the step for me, Nick." I follow his instructions. He gets on his knees, ouch, the hardwood floors in here are probably not the best for them.

"Let me get you something for your knees, Justin." I offer.

He shakes his head. "I won't be here long, thank you though." He gives me his kind eyes and smile, making me melt back into the ladder I'm sitting on. He kisses up my inner thigh, burying his nose under my balls. His lips gently tug at my ball sac, then open wider to take my balls. His big, beautiful eyes look up at me, the passion and eagerness in them burning through me.

He brings his mouth back to my cock, kissing just the tip. He slowly gets off his knees, and as he did, his lips kiss up my abs. Coming face to face, he pressed his body against mine. His eyes daringly lock on mine as his gentle fingers wrap around my shaft, pulling back and forth, bringing my moans out with each tug.

"This ladder is sturdy right?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

"It's sturdy." I assured him. "Plus, it's a new one, not the original from this room, so if it were to break, it's not a big deal - as long as you don't get hurt."

He kissed me. "Or you. But good to know, thanks." He gave me a second, deeper kiss.

"What do you have planned, baby?"

"Just hold my hips and keep me steady, once that's taken care of, I want you inside me." I took a firm hold of him, then watched as he bent his upper body backwards, stretching his arms out and planting his hands on the ground. I made sure to keep his hips steady as he maneuvered his legs up, locking them between my arms and the ladder. Time to slide in! I kept him steady with one arm, using my other to guide my cock towards his hole.

My cock head ready at the entrance of his hole, I held him still as I rammed right in him.

"Ahh!" He cried.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby!" His tight hole in this position feels fantastic. I kept my right arm hooked around his lower back while running my left hand over his very curved stomach.

I continued thrusting in and out, my ass pressing into the ladder on my way out each time. After a few thrusts, he upped the ante, grinding his ass up and down. How he is doing that, I don't know, but I am not at all complaining.

"Ah, give it to me, Nick! Yes!" He moaned, his voice slightly strained. I pulled on his lower body, pulling him onto my cock. The sound of his ass slapping against my groin only adds to the feeling of his body in my arms.

Okay, this boy's head is probably full of blood, I'd prefer if the blood were focused on his lower half. I carefully pull on his upper body, bringing him back up as his feet slid back down. "How about a position where you're not upside down?" I grin.

"That chair looks comfy." He suggests.

"Mm, I knew you had an eye for interior design." I release him from my grip so we can move to the chair.

I sit on the chair, pulling him down on top of me. Facing me, I admire his beautifully soft skin. The curve of his lips demand my attention as they form the perfect "O" shape. We swiftly mesh our two bodies together again. Back inside the warmth of him, I find myself trapped in his spell.

His arms secured around my neck, I pull him up and down over me, he matches the movement. I move my hands from their firm grip of his ass cheeks up his back, pulling him closer, hugging him closely while we move in sync.

"Yes, baby. This feels so good." His moans fill my left ear, accompanied by the warmth of his breath. I know I'm hitting the perfect spot, it's heavenly for the both of us.

Slow, intense thrusts of our bodies is all we want right now, all we need. His chest pressed to mine, I don't want him to pull away.

I run one hand up and down his back. "Mine." I whisper in his ear.

He whimpers in response, breaking under my word, releasing his orgasm between us. "Yours." He cries out. And with that, I break into a million pieces, right into him.

Resting our heads against each other, we remain still as we come back down. My cock has softened and slid out of him. Regaining normal breathing, I feel him trailing kisses over my shoulder. "Let's go clean up, baby." I tell him.

"Just a minute. I like it here." He whispers. I can't object to him, so I scoot back and rest against the chair. I take this intimate, calm moment to caress his hair. I feel him hug me tighter, I didn't know that was possible. A few minutes later, he pulled back. "Okay, let's go. Thank you for that."

"I'll always be by your side, whenever you need me." I can't look away from his beautiful brown eyes. He gently cups my face, leaning in and giving me a loving, sweet kiss.

Up in the shower, we take turns tenderly taking care of each other, lathering each other up, reaching every inch.

"You look so good wet." He smiles at me.

"You make me wet." I tease, making him laugh.

"I hate you." He rolled his eyes, still laughing.

"You love me." I counter.

"I do, and you love me."

"I do." I lower my lips to meet his. "Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary."

***

***Justin's Point of View***

Within a week, all of my belongings are in Nick's place - our place? I mean, he owns it, and he won't let me pay "rent," but I am gonna make sure I buy the groceries and chip in as much as I can.

I've made the proper arrangements with my building and a real estate agent to get my apartment rented, now all I have to do is unpack everything.

Nick wanted to help me settle in, but he had to fly to Houston for a few days. Thankfully, he's coming home tonight and I'm all settled.

Wanting to welcome him home properly, I've worked all afternoon on dinner. Of course, I'm wearing the necklace, pairing it with an extremely comfy light grey matching sweater and joggers. He said he landed a little while ago, so I'm timing the food just right for his arrival. He wouldn't let me pick him up at the airport, so food will have to be my welcome instead.

Before I even get the chicken in the pan, I hear footsteps. Sooner than I expected, yay!

"Hey Nick, welcome back!" I call out. There's no response, what? The footsteps grow louder and clearer. It's more than one set. "Hello?" I call out. Getting nervous, I grab a big knife.

Suddenly there are two giant men dressed in all black, covered in ski masks too. What the hell is going on? One pulls out a gun, pointing at me. "Put the knife down." He orders.

I hesitate briefly, wondering if I can take the two armed men. Realizing I can't, I put down the knife and hold my hands up. "What do you want?" I ask, trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Phone on counter." The man with the gun orders. I obey. The gunless one charges at me, taking hold of me.

The armed one seems in charge. Moving in front of me, he looks me dead in the eye. His eyes are terrifying, like the kind of bad guy you'd see in a movie. But sadly, this isn't a movie. It's actually happening, and to me.

"Where is the money kept?" He asks.

"I don't know." I lie. He punches me in the stomach.

"I'll ask once more." He says angrily. "Where is the money kept?"

"We don't have much in the apartment. It's all in banks." He hits me again.

"Take the necklace off." He orders his accomplice. No, not the necklace.

"Wait, this is fake." I tell them, out of breath.

I feel a fist across my face. "Don't fuck with us, bitch! Tell us where the fucking money is!"

"There's a box on the third floor." I say, knowing I need to give in otherwise they'll kill me.

"Show us." He yanks my shirt and forces me to lead them upstairs.

I lead them into the master bedroom. In there. I nod to the closest. The leader doesn't move, holding the gun at me while the other looks in the closet.

"Fuck yeah! Jackpot!" I hear the guy say. "There's a shitload of watches... and a safe!"

"Where's the key?" The leader stares down.

I genuinely don't know, I didn't even know that was in there. "I don't know, I don't live here, it's my partner's place."

"Yeah, we fucking know, you think we're stupid or something? We know who you are, you gots money so tell us where the fuck the key is before I blow your fuckin' brains out all over these rich-ass walls! And then I'll do the same to your fuckin boyfriend!" He yells, yielding the gun around. Oh no, he knows who we are. This is at least partially planned attack.

"I don't know! I swear! Please just take it and leave!"

"Nah, not gonna happen..." the man moves right up to me. "At least not without you." He laughs to himself, then looks to his partner "Go find a fuckin' painting or some shit." He orders.

Now alone with just the armed man, he moved a step closer, and I step back. "What do you want?" I ask.

"Well, I can tell ya your boyfriend sure does seem more relaxed since dating you. Bet it's cause you let him rail your little bitch-ass."

Oh, no. What does he want to do with me?

"Don't worry, honey." He growled. "I ain't gonna fuck you. Unlike you, I have other ways of getting rich." That hurt like a punch, I don't know why, I've heard it before, but never right to my face. "Now, take that fuckin' necklace off, I don't give two shits if you say it's fake, I don't believe you."

Against every fiber of my being, I unhook the necklace and hand it to him. Only now that I've given the necklace to him do I feel completely defeated by these men.

"Now, me and my buddy are gonna head out. Don't fuckin' follow us or I'll strangle you with these diamonds."

"I won't follow you, I promise."

"Justin?!!!" Oh no, it's Nick.

"Nick!! Don't come in! Go!! Leave the apartment!" I yell down to him.

"The fuck are you doing?" The man grabbed my shirt, yanking me close to him.

"If he leaves, you can go unseen." I respond.

Seconds later I hear commotion downstairs. Oh no, Nick must've run into the other man.

"Guess that plan isn't gonna happen." The man punched me in the stomach again. "Guess I'll just have to use you to make my way outta here." Taking hold of my arm, he leads us back downstairs.

In the foyer, Nick is standing over the other man, his foot on his neck. "Justin!" Nick takes a step towards the staircase but halts when the robber puts his gun to my head.

"Not so fast, pretty boy. I don't plan on leaving here in handcuffs, you get me?"

"What do you want?"

"Well, what do you think this piece of shit is worth to you?"

"How much do you want?" Nick asks more sternly. This is what he's good at, negotiation. He's in his negotiation mode now.

"Ten million, deposited into this account." The man toiled out a balled up piece of paper and tosses it at Nick. Damn, it hits me again that this was really planned.

"I'll call my banker, on speaker for you. Okay?"

"Finally, someone does what I ask of them on the first go. Do it. Now. And no telling no fuckin' cops, or I'll come back and finish you both off."

"If I do this, you better leave and take your friend with you. I don't want to ever see you two again. Deal?"

"Deal. Do it."

Nick pulls out his phone, hits a few keys and within a minute and a half the money has been deposited.

"Okay, it's all set."

The man looks at me, tapping my back a few times. "See how simple that was?" He takes the last few steps down the stairs and grabs his friend, who Nick has released. "I think we'll take the elevator this time." He announces cockily, pressing the call button.

The doors open, they step in, and then the doors close. Once they're closed, you need a key code to get back into the apartment. For the first time in what feels like a million hours I take a deep breath. I run down the stairs, grabbing hold of Nick with every possible ounce of strength I have.

"Justin, are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine, are you?" I ask.

"Yeah, I am now." He breathed. I can tell he means he's fine now that he knows I am. I feel him pull back from me - no, not yet. He holds his phone up to his ear, he's calling the police. He takes my hand and swiftly leads me to the safe room.

Telling the operator what's happened, he locks the door. We stay on the line, waiting for confirmation that police are here and hopefully will catch them.

While waiting, he mutes us so he can talk to me, "What happened, baby?" His eyes look so sad.

"I was cooking dinner and I heard footsteps, I thought it was you but then there wasn't a response... I, I knew something was wrong so I grabbed a big knife but the guy pulled out a gun." I take a deep breath after blurting all that out before continuing. "And he told me to give him the necklace, I told him it was fake." Nick squeezed my hand tight. "I had no choice but to tell them about the safety box in the closet, they threatened to kill me and then kill you." Unable to hold it in any more, my throat gave in to the soft sobs.

Nick pulled me into his arms, letting me cry into his warm, safe chest. "It's okay baby, they're gone. You did the right thing, it's just money. Nothing is more important than you, Justin, as long as you're safe." He kisses the top of my head.

After another minute, I regain my composure. "Upstairs he said some really creepy things. I thought he was gonna rape me at one point. He didn't though, and then he forced me to take off the necklace." My brain is so scattered I can't even tell if I make any sense. "He didn't believe me when I told him it was fake. I didn't want him to even touch it, I'm so sorry, Nick. I'm so sorry." I cry.

"You did nothing wrong." He reassured me, pulling me back in. "Nothing wrong. All that matters is that you're safe."

The emergency call operator informs us that the police have arrived.

Nick unmutes his phone, "Thank you, ma'am."

"Of course. Please stay on until you are with the police."

We exit the safe room, walking to the foyer. As we approach, the doors open and the police come in, along with the building concierge manager.

After a long two hours, the police finally leave. Not that I don't want them here, they're doing their jobs and being very nice, it's just I'm so emotionally exhausted. I also learned from Nick as he told the police, his $10 million transfer didn't actually take place because there's a password he gives immediately after the amount of a random, large transfer like that. Gosh, I can't believe that's something that wealthy people even have to deal with, I mean, I get why, but to have that much security is mind-blowing.

Paramedics checked us to make sure we're alright. I'm fine, well, my face hurts and so does my stomach, but it's not too bad. So is Nick, besides a little cut.

Also, there's no news on the men yet, but there's security footage of them in the lobby without masks, so hopefully they'll catch them quickly.

All alone back in the apartment with just Nick, I remember I was making dinner for him. "Oh, shoot! Dinner!" I head to the kitchen and Nick follows me.

"Throw out whatever's gone bad on the counter, put the rest of the food away."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." He starts helping clean up.

"But what are we gonna eat for dinner? Let me make you something, you've had a long flight."

"You've had a long night. We'll get room service."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't feel comfortable staying here tonight, and I think you may feel the same way. At least not until I talk with my security team and they're caught - especially since there's no money in their account. So let's pack some bags and go to a hotel."

I took a deep breath. "You're right, I feel very uneasy." I step into his arms. "By the way, how did you fight off the guy?"

"He wasn't armed - at least not after I knocked his knife outta his hand. My baby has no faith in my strength." He quipped, making me laugh for the first time in what feels like a month. He tightens his grip around me. "Hearing you laugh has never sounded sweeter."

"How's your cut?"

"It's nothing, the paramedic took care of it. What about you? They hit you?"

"A few times, but it's nothing. Just being with you is helping the pain."

"Good." He kissed my forehead. "I should've stopped them." He said softly, the hurt in his voice crystal clear.

"But you did." I ran my hand against his cheek. "You stopped both of them, you got them to leave. You saved the both of us." I kissed him softly.

"I don't know what I would do if you got hurt - if I lost you."

"But you didn't. C'mon, let's go pack our bags."

"Alright, I'll call the hotel to make sure there's a room. And my family, this may get out. I don't want anyone to be too worried. Do you mind if I take a quick shower before we head out, get the airplane off me?"

"Not at all. What hotel?"

"The Bowery."

***

Within an hour and a half, we were in our hotel room. "How about I draw you a bath?" Nick offered after we set our bags down.

"That sounds lovely." I took a deep breath, feeling relatively relaxed for the first time this evening.

Once the water filled the tub, I peel off my clothes, leaving them in the corner. While I undress, Nick puts the toilet seat down, then washes his hands before settling down on top of the toilet.

"Why are you still dressed?" I asked, sinking into the tub.

He leaned forward, resting his elbow on his knee and his chin on his closed hand. "I'm right here." He smiled his breathtakingly beautiful smile. "I'm just gonna look at you, and thank God I still can."

I leaned back in the tub, lowering my entire body underwater except for my head. "Are my cheeks beat red yet?" I giggled.

"Not the ones I can see." He winked.

I (very awkwardly) turned over, showing him my ass. "How are these ones?"

"Not red, but just as adorable."

After a relaxing half hour in the tub, eye contact and conversation was no longer enough. I need Nick's touch. Standing up, I let the water fall off my body.

"You really are breathtaking. Let me grab you a towel, baby." He stood up, holding his hand out to help me step out.

"I don't need a towel." I shook my head, pushing him back down to sit on the toilet. Slowly lowering myself on his lap, I find my place on top of him, my legs dangling on either side of the toilet. My lips gently pressed against his chin, then up to the corner of his mouth. "Sorry, I think I'm getting your clothes wet." I mumble between my gentle kisses.

"Fuck the clothes." He moaned, leaning his head back and letting my mouth wander down his Adam's apple.

"How about instead, fuck me?" I reply.

"Are you sure? Are you feeling up to it?"

I pull my head back to stare into his eyes. "There's nowhere I feel safer and happier than with you. I know you'd never hurt me, I can be vulnerable and dive into the deep end and I know you'll catch me." My fingers run down the sides of his face, reaching his 5 o'clock shadow.

"Over and over." He closed the gap between our lips, feeding my hunger for him.

"Afterwards we'll get room service right?" I ask playfully.

"Of course, anything you want."

"I just want you." I kiss him. "And definitely chocolate cake." His lips curled into his trademark smile, lighting up every corner of his tired face. The long day shows on his face, I hope I can help him relax. "Don't be tired..." I kiss his nose. "Be happy." I sat in that child-like tone.

"I'm always happy when you're sitting in my lap, sans clothing." His smile spreads across his face, even reaching me. I can't help the need to just hold him, to feel him. I press my chest firmly against his, resting my chin on the back of his shoulder. He responds by tightening his own grip on me. He smells so good, he smells like my Nick.

"I love you." I remind him.

"I love you." He kisses my ear, then begins standing up. "Let's get you to that bed."

Back in the bedroom, he lays me down on the bed, and I pull him with me. Our lips engage each other, unable to stray far as he slowly grinds against me. My hands roam under his shirt, rolling up his magnificently defined, v-shaped muscled back. Lifting off of me just slightly, he lets me pull the shirt up off his head. I toss it, as to what direction of the room I am not sure.