Romance with the CEO Ch. 05 - The Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not even ten seconds passed between the time he swallowed the cookie and the time his entire length completely filled me. "Ahhh!" I moan, a mix of pain and pleasure, mostly pleasure though.

He's removed his hand from my hair, sliding it underneath my neck, still propping my head up for support. His face right next to mine, his eyes are like darts, shooting right into the deepest depth of my soul. Its so intense, holy fuck. With each hard thrust, his groin presses my ass flat flat, pushing into me with every ounce of strength he has. His upper body pressing me down, he lets his hips move freely, back and forth, side to side, hitting every possible angle to make me moan. He knows where my pleasure spot is, he's purposely avoiding it. I know he is.

"How's that memory of yours?" He grunts.

"Still a little foggy." I don't want him to stop. He buries his face in my neck and puts more of his weight forward, grinding his cock in and out of me so aggressively I truly believe the bed will break. "Ah ah ah fuck yes, that feels so good, Nick." I moan.

"Gggrh take it all, Justin. Gonna make sure you never forget." He sloppily kisses the side of my face as he continues to rail me.

He abruptly stops, pulling off of me and dipping me over. In less than 15 seconds he has me on my back, legs up and spread, and is back inside me. Holding onto my legs, he plows his way in and out of me. "That feels so good, Nick!" I moan, looking at his glistening body. Fuck, he truly looks ready for a modeling shoot right now. His eyes are still glaring me down, making sure I'm getting it just how he wants. Then he pauses for one second, moving his right hand to grip my hair. Eyes locked on mine, he gives one quick, intense jab, in just the right spot. "Oh fuck! Right there! Again!" He does it once more, then a third and fourth time. "Make me cum! Please!" I cry out, basically in crumbles under his touch.

"Remember now?" He asks, as if daring me to say no.

"God, yes." I laugh. He gives an almost evil chuckle, then pulls out, completely. I hate him. I take a deep breath as my unreached climax subdues. He really wasn't lying about the build up. "Why'd you stop?" I ask longingly.

"That was a side dealing there, unrelated to our actual love-making celebration." He gets up so casually and walks back to the cookies on the table.

"Ahhh." I get it. "So that right there was just you paying me back for the cookie bit?" I flip over onto my stomach, facing him with my chin resting on my hand, my feet kicking in the air behind me.

"Yes. It was." He turns around, putting another cookie in his mouth.

"Well, why don't you come back to bed so we can resume celebrating?"

"I'm more than happy to do so..." he walked over to the edge of the bed. Looking down at me, he caressed my hair. We just smiled at each other softly, neither of us willing to look away from the other. He bent down, bringing his face level to mine. His lips moved closer to mine, hovering just above them. "What do you want? Anything in this world, name it, it's yours." He whispered. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his warm breath against me.

He really could get me anything I wanted, and I know he would if I asked. "When are you going to realize the only thing in this world I want is you? Your midnights, your sunday mornings, your future, just you. And you've just promised me that tonight" I breathed heavily, daring to open my eyes to look at him.

"I take it I get the same from you?"

"You've had it since that night the power went out in the building, probably earlier if I'm being honest. God, I love you, you idiot."

The grin on his face, it's one reserved only for me, and I love it. "I love you, too." I pulled the back of his head towards me, kissing him. He pushed in, kissing me back harder. His hands on my back, he pulled me closer to him, getting me on my knees, where my head is now level with his. Still kissing me, he lowered me down onto the bed, getting on top of me. "I think it's time I give you that orgasm I've promised..." He said.

"Mmm, yes please." I lean in to kiss him.

Falling into place between my legs, he rests his forehead on mine. "It'll be soon, but not immediate, so don't cum until I tell you too, okay?" His eyes are only an inch from mine.

"Okay." He drops his lips to kiss me, simultaneously sliding his hard member inside me.

My body wraps around him, clinging to his every muscle as he connects his body with mine in the deepest way possible. He kisses my neck, giving his hips another deep thrust into me.

My cock rubs up against his lower stomach, begging to be released from this fine line of agonizing pleasure. He slowly gyrated his groin over my ass, giving me slow, intense, continuous pleasure. "Not yet, baby." He tells me. He is purposely not saying my name, we both know that will finish me immediately at this point. He slides right into the perfect spot, making me scream in pleasure. He unraveled me under his weight and touch, providing me with an aura of love and fervor. Each time he enraptured me with a thrust, I let out a deep moan. Each thrust got closer to the last, until there was a steady stream of moans leaving my throat.

I think he deserves a small break, so I decide to change it up. "Let me get on top, Nick."

"Don't have to ask me twice." He grins, pulling off of me and rolling onto his back.

I get him to sit with his back at about a 45 degree angle, resting his back against the pillows and headboard. I straddle his lap, lowering my body onto his, letting his thick cock push back into me.

"God, you're still so tight!" He laughs. "Even after all this time."

I moan my response, as his cock hits me just right. I use my legs as leverage to start grinding over his cock. I thrust my hips back and forth over him, letting him explore inside me. I contract my muscles over his shaft, letting him feel just how tight I am.

"Of, fuck yeah!" He moaned, grabbing two big handfuls of my ass. I bounce up and down for him, both of loving it.

He sits straight up, pulling my ass down hard onto his cock. My body submits to him once again, and I wrap myself around his body, locking my hands around his neck and my feet around his waist. He pushes me up, then brings me back down hard. He does it again but this time he thrusts up to meet me.

"FUCK YES!" I cry out. I rest my face against the side of his.

"Don't cum. Almost, baby, almost." He thrusts right there again. And again, getting into a heavenly rhythm. "Hold on, baby, not yet." He kisses my face, his cock absolutely ravishing my body. My hands and feet are locked so tightly around his body, I'm surprised he can even move.

"This feels so good, Nick! Oh, god, yes!" I'm basically sobbing tears of pleasure now, feeling every inch of his body against mine.

"Say my name again, baby."

I take his request with zest, upping his request with my response. "Oh, Nick. My beautiful fiancé, Nick. The love of my life, Nick. My future, Nick."

He loves it, his throat releases a groan.

I run my hand through the back of his hair as his mouth settles near my ear. I kiss his ear, whispering, "Cum for me, Nick. Please."

"Anything for my love, Justin. Cum for me." He bites playfully on my ear, releasing a groan.

We both moan into each other's ears, our bodies convulsing together as we climax after the long build. Our releases echo each other, adding to the intensity and time.

Once we're settling down, he gently lowers me onto my back. "Let me get a taste." He raises my legs, revealing my cum-covered ass. He buries his face between my cheeks, cleaning me up and getting some of his cum on the side of his face. "Mind helping me out?" He grins, bringing his face back up to mine. I eagerly kiss his cheek and clean up the remainder of his load. "Thank you, now I should clean up the mess you've created." He looks down at my stomach, half of my load on my stomach, the other half landed on his.

"The mess you created." I correct.

He chuckles, moving down to clean me up. His tongue doesn't just work to get my load, he is still using it to turn me on, licking here and there, placing a kiss every few inches.

I take a deep breath as I watch him, running my right hand through his hair. "We should get engaged more often."

"Give a man a break!" He sighs, falling next to me and laughing. "So insatiable, even after that!"

I roll onto my side, facing him. "I'm only insatiable because I'm hooked on you." I lean down to kiss his cheek, turning a little red.

"I'm just as hooked on you." He drags his index finger down his own abs, collecting my cum, then brings it to his mouth and licks it all up.

He pulls me into him, wrapping his arms around me.