Romance with the CEO Ch. 05 - The Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about we write one together? You can dip your quill in my ink..." I joke. My lips curl at my pun. He sits unphased as I slide the short sleeves down his arms.

"Okay." He finally breaks into a laugh. "That was good, you got me there."

"I thought I got you all the time." I hold up my ring to remind him. I kiss his shoulder softly while waving my fingers.

"Oh, you do." He breathes. "Hey, the sun is gonna go down now." He grabs my jaw, forcing me to look at the ocean.

"Look at those colors!" I admire the Orange-pink-purple mix. "This is why we work so well together." I rub his forearm. "You show me colors I can't see with anyone else."

"And you've taught me a secret language I can't use with anyone else. It is quite breathtaking. Just like you."

"Considering I'm covered in you, I completely agree."

We watch the sun completely disappear, enjoying the summer night.

"Alright, baby." Nick pressed his lips to my temple. "The sun is now down, why don't we head in and I'll make you some dinner.

"Mmm, yes please, but leave the shirt off." We get up and I grab the shirt I slid off of him earlier. "It'll make watching my fiance cook even more enjoyable."

He grins, nodding his head. "Whatever my fiance wants."

Inside, I watch his biceps as he chops something, I didn't get a good look at the food with my eyes being busy. When he moves to the stovetop to cook the pasta, my eyes stay glued to his perfectly shaped back. I must look like a complete idiot, resting my chin in my hand as I gawk at him.

After a wonderful dinner, we retired to the bedroom. Laying on our sides and facing each other, we just started talking more and more about our future. In that quiet, at peace kind of way that makes me feel so soft and safe.

"What kind of wedding should we do?" I ask.

"How about a smallish one? Maybe under 50-100?"

"I like that." I nod. "I was thinking we should do something fun." I say softly.

"Anywhere with you will be fun." He replies. "What specifically though?"

"How about a beautiful place, like Lake Como, Italy?"

"That sounds perfect. We could rent out a small hotel or something on the water, bring all our friends and family and make it a mini vacation. Enjoy the pool, wander the town, get married..."

"Wouldn't that be perfect?"

"It would. Anything with you and those we love would be perfect." He brings his hand over to stroke the side of my face. I close my eyes and enjoy the soft touch of his hand.

"What do you think we'll be like when we're old?"

"Hot as fuck." He answers bluntly. "Also stubborn and adorable."

"I hope so. We can yell at the 'youths' together."

"And watch our kids raising their kids."

"And tell them about this day, and the day we get married, and we'll share all those other bottled memories. Show them and share with them a great big love. We'll love each other and we'll love all of them."

"Really, you'll still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?"

"Well, you'll never not be beautiful to me. And we don't have to get old on the inside, right? We can stay young forever, go on adventures and never stop loving each other."

"Let's do that." I smiled back at him. His hand interlocked with mine, resting between our two chests. His thumb gently stroked mine.

The gap between our bodies became too much for me. As I scooted closer, he helped by pulling me in. "This is better." He breathed, wrapping his arms around me.

"It most definitely is." I leaned forward and let my lips fall into his. This is really my life, this is really happening. As he kisses me back, I feel the lump in my throat. The emotion is so much, but I don't want to let it overcome me. I just want to be present in this moment with Nick. "I think it's time to properly thank you." I mutter, opening my eyes.

"Mmm, I think so too." Nick closed his eyes again and brought his lips to mine, slowly rolling me off of my side and onto my back. His hands in my hair, I move down his sculpted back, thanking my past self for requesting Nick keep his shirt off and making it quicker to touch his skin.

My body reacts to Nick's touch. It's as if he knows the password, giving me no choice but to let him in. Not that I'd reject him... His lips brush against mine, my mouth eagerly accepting his tongue. The slightest tug on my hair forces me to tilt my head back, bringing my mouth up and closer to him. "Do you want me?" I ask.

"I want you, baby. You know I do." He breathes in between kisses.

"You have me. I'm yours." I breathe as he kisses my jaw.

"Mine." He says it as if he is telling himself more than me. "All mine."

This feeling is different. No matter how intensely passionate we've been with each other, nothing comes close to the intensity and pure bliss of this evening, of right now. Knowing we're in this for the long haul and are committing to each other for the rest of our lives is fueling some deep fire within and between us. Each kiss is too short, every touch is not enough. Not even when there's a whole life ahead to kiss and touch.

He lifts off of me, pulling at the bottom of my shirt until it's off of me. He does the same with the rest of my clothes until I am completely bare. He returns his chest to mine, kissing me passionately. I run my hands down his back again, this time grabbing hold of his shorts and boxer briefs and pushing them off of him as best as I can. With him pinned on top of me, I only managed to get them past his butt. Good enough for now, I guess. I lightly trailed my index finger across his butt, only giving him the slightest bit of a sensation, but hopefully enough to turn him on.

While my fingers were winning their fight, my mouth has completely surrendered to him. And the way his hands held my neck to hold up my jaw, fuck, he has me in the palm of his hands. Literally.

My finger found his hole, teasing his entrance over and over. Just as I was about to push in, he abruptly grabbed both of my arms, bringing them up over my head onto the pillows. This action made me open my eyes and stare into his. "You sure love to tease me." He grinned. "Let's see how you like it, not being able to touch me." His right hand held my two wrists together, not letting them move.

He began his descent down my body, kissing and licking every step of the way. With every soft kiss he gave me, my hands begged to touch him, but his strong arm kept my hands under his control. The kisses moved down me, sending a pulse of anticipation through my cock, making it twitch up and tap his neck. He gave a small chuckle at my twitch. "Good to know an old, soon-to-be-married guy like me can still get you excited." As if I forgot we're engaged, my heart fluttered in happiness. And finally, his lips pressed against my cock head. He opened his mouth and started going down on me. When his tongue swirled around my shaft on its way back up, my eyes rolled to the back of my head. And when he increased the pressure, I so badly begged to grab hold of his head, but he kept his one hand locked in place, refusing to budge to my desires.

"Fu-u-uck..." I moaned as he moved up and down my shaft. My body just about to give in to his efforts, I felt my cock begin to pulse harder. Just before the point of no return, he pulled off. "Noo...' I cried out.

"Don't cum yet, love. I wanna build you up a little." He kissed my inner thigh. "Build you up so high, then make you crumble to bits." He growled.

He finally releases my hands, using his newly free hand to finish pulling off his shorts and underwear. After tossing the clothes off the bed, he straddled my chest. His semi-erect cock resting an inch from my mouth, I look up at him, as if asking for permission. He slowly nods his head, resting his hands on the back of my head. I waste no time in pulling his cock in my mouth.

Making sure to look up while sucking him, I take in the view of his rippling abs from below. And his chest, fuck. All leading up to his delicious face, revealing how much he is enjoying my mouth on him. I worked his now fully hard rod up and down, pulling off here and there to lick along his shaft like a popsicle. "You're so good at that, baby. Fuck." I watched him wipe sweat away from his forehead. Good, I want him to get sweaty, it means he's really into it and getting hotter by the minute. He moved his hands to rest on the top of the headboard.

Then, as sudden and violent as the beat drop in a "sexy song," he pulled back, pausing for a second, and then thrust right back in, all the way down my throat. I gripped his hips as I adjusted to this intense pace. He pulled out, thrusting just as roughly back in. Each thrust was fast, but a long, slow, and tender pause broke them apart.

"I gotta stop now, baby, or else you'll make me cum." He laughed. "And I want to fall apart with you."

"I doubt we've gotten close to the peak of our build up?"

"Not even close." He whispers, his face now right in front of mine. He pushes forward to give me a long, tongue-kiss. I don't want his lips to leave mine. This kiss gives me goosebumps. I take this time to run my hands over the large curves of his arms. I pull him down on top of me, grinding my hips up into his. He doesn't stop me, instead I get a moan. My hands never tire of their everlasting exploration across Nick's body. They've learned every inch of him, but somehow it is not enough. He pulls his lips back, heavily breathing. "You're very good at getting me off my plan. Always so distracting." He gives me a quick peck.

"It's not my fault, I'm insatiable, remember?" I bite my lower lip as I cheekily smile up at him.

"That, you are." He brings his lips down onto mine again. "But, back to business." He kisses down my body, stopping at my belly button. "I know you love a good view of my back, how about I give you a show of it?"

"Mmm, yes please."

"Don't move." He orders. I nod. "You'll want to, but don't" He raises his eyebrows in an all-knowing way that makes me blush. Getting completely off of me, he grabs a pillow from next to me and tosses it by my feet so it's laying perpendicular to me. "What are your thoughts on this pillow?" He's kneeling on the bed on my right.

I raise my eyebrow, not sure where this is going. "It's good for neck support?

"Probably. But right now, it's something you wish you were. Remember, don't move. Just watch." He moves to be right against the end, then falls forward onto his arms, now on top of the pillow. Like he is noramly with me. Looking me dead in the eyes, he gives a slow, tense thrust.

This jerk, he knows I'm gonna love watching his body move like this. By the third slow thrust, my eyes scanned down the side of his ribcage and halted on the steep curve of his ass. His entire body is glistening, as if he's magic mike or something, giving quite the show. The fourth thrust is nothing like the first three, this one is sudden and quick and hard. The sight makes my ass quiver, wishing it were absorbing the thrust. I lose count of his thrusts as he grinds and moves his body up and down in that really hot way that shows off every inch of his back, waist, and ass. His hips are really working overtime right now. God, I want so badly to grab that pillow and throw it to the ground and replace my body with it.

"Oops, sorry babe. Bet you'd like a better angle, closer up." He turns the pillow 90 degrees so it's between my spread legs, then hops over it, getting himself between my legs. His body is positioned between my body and the pillow. From this angle, his back looks fucking incredible. He smoothly slid his legs underneath mine, giving him a better position to thrust forward.

Like earlier he bends forwards and hovers over the pillow, grinding his hips back and forth, moving so magnificently that my eyes are incapable of leaving his ass. God, my fingers desperately want to roam over him, specifically his ass. But I'll be damned if I give in to his trap.

"How's your view baby?" He asks smugly.

"Don't act like you don't know what you're doing." I roll my eyes, even though he can't see them.

"Fine." He stops thrusting. "I know you rolled your eyes, Justin."

"Wha-"

"C'mon, I know you well enough." He laughs. "So, how does my ass look?"

"Perfect, as always."

"Good, what about yours?"

Immediately after asking, he uses his right leg, still under my left, and swings it all the way to my left. As a result, I'm now flipped onto my stomach and Nick is straddling my ass perfectly. Fuck, that was hot. The movement was so perfectly executed that I had no time to process what was happening until it already happened.

His cock now resting on my ass, he grabs each ass cheek in his hands. "Yup, a fucking masterpiece." He nonchalantly answers his own question. I take a very needed deep breath. He takes his hard cock and slaps my ass. I instinctively push my ass back into him. "As eager as ever. Sure, I'll give you a sneak peak." He steadies his cock and pushes into me slowly.

"Mmm, yes please, Nick." Once fully settled inside me, he slowly pulls out almost all the way, quickly refilling me. "Ah!" By the time my moan is over, he has completely pulled out. "No..." I breathe.

I hear his playful laugh. "I told you, only a sneak peak." He slaps my ass with his cock. "I think I'll get a taste first." He pulls off of me, gripping my ass and plunging his face between my cheeks. The thrill sends me so far forward I have to hold my hand against the bottom of the headboard to prevent my head from smashing into it. His tongue dives in and out of me, swirling around and adoring every millimeter. His hot mouth on my ass warms every cell in my body. My breathing is completely staggered, I have to focus hard on controlling it. I just lay there, an overheated wreck of a human as he swirls over and over and over. I blink my eyes quickly and take a big gulp of air, trying to accept this wonderful feeling.

"Mmmmmm" He moans, vibrating his lips as he presses harder into me.

"Oh, fuck!" I moan. He backs off, knowing I'm close. I feel him shift his weight, and turn to see he's kneeling between my legs. He brings his left hand down hard onto my ass.

"Fuck." He breathes, falling into a small chuckle. He once again wipes the back of his hand across his forehead to keep the beads of sweat from falling into his eyes. His eyes find their way to mine, and a lightness in them appears. His face follows suit, lighting up and smiling. He leans towards me, grabbing my face and kissing me deeply. "Thank you."

"For what?" I giggle, turning my upper body so I'm fully on my back.

"For saying yes. For being so incredible. For looking at me like that." He is so cute, I can't help but kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down on top of me. His body on top of mine, there's nothing better. I don't let his lips go, instead I keep kissing them. He gives me room to untwist my lower half. An unkeepable amount of time passes as we embrace each other. It could be interpreted as an intermission to our session, or a bridge of two parts. Whatever, it doesn't really matter. I'm just happy to be kissing him right now.

I pull back, immediately regretting my decision and bringing my mouth right back to his. I keep kissing him as I roll us over, getting on top. I grind my groin into his, and feel his very large reaction.

I slide down his body, kissing here and there, or everywhere to be exact. His nipples beg to be played with, so I respond. I suck on them, let my teeth graze over them, first slightly then harder. I move up his right pec and work towards his armpit, kissing him there and tasting a bit of sweat. I kiss down the side of his torso, quickly matching my kisses to his breathing. Meanwhile, his hand caresses the back of my head.

Reaching his cock, I have more control than earlier. What shall I do with the power? "Unlike you, I'll let you touch me, but only because I love your hands on me." I smirk up at him, licking the underside of his cock. My hands make up for lost time, roaming up and down his body, especially his washboard abs.

I take his throbbing member between my lips and slide all the way down, until I reach the familiar sensation of his bush against my nose. I let my tongue flick and flattened and swirl, doing everything I can think of to add to the sensation for him. I go nice and slow, letting him naturally build up to a climax I won't let him have. Every few minutes I quicken the pace, making sure to keep watch to make sure he won't blow. "Fuck, you're so good at that baby. Ugh!" His hand curled in my hair, grabbing hold of a good chunk. I pull back, letting my hands stack up on his shaft, twisting as they tug up and down. I dip back down, teasing his sensitive balls with the tip of my nose and with the slightest connection of my lips. My lips part, letting my tongue tease his balls. God, he tastes like he looks, it's ungodly.

Moving back to his cock, I can tell the efforts spent on his balls pushed him closer to the edge. After maybe 90 seconds, I know it's time to pull off. "Fuck, im so close!" He moans. "God damn, I wanna cum in your mouth so bad."

"We're building up, remember sily?" I tease him.

I give him a minute to settle down, distracting myself with his long, hari legs. My hands run up and down them, loving the sensation of his dark, curly leg hairs.

"How about you flip over? You didn't give me the chance to play with that ass yet."

He rolls over and I admire the light fuzz on his ass. I rest my face on his left cheek, giving myself a close up view as I move my index finger closer and closer to his hole. Pushing it in, I hear a moan come from him, good. I move my mouth close to his hole, letting my tongue work around my finger. His left hand reaches back, gripping onto my forearm, not to stop me, but for steadiness.

Knowing too long on his ass will make him blow, I back off after about 5 minutes. "Okay, flip back over." He does as I say. "Okay, now you're not allowed to move and touch me, got it?"

"Got it." I get up off the bed and head towards the door. "Where are you going?" He laughs. I just giggle and leave the room. Two minutes later, I return, package of cookies in my hand. "Babe, what the hell? Where did you go?" He laughs, spotting the cookies.

"To grab a snack, I knew this way you couldn't steal them from me."

"Fucking loser." He rolls his eyes and huffs. I sit down in a chair opposite the bed, facing him.

"You're just jealous." I take a bite of a cookie.

"I will break your rule." He threatens.

I take another cookie and lick it. "Try me." I stare him down.

Finishing that cookie, I put the package down on the table next to my chair.

"Anyways, back to business." I say, standing up. I turn around and face away from him, then kneel on the chair, bending forward. I use one hand to steady myself while my other grabs my cock from behind, tugging on it a few times. Then I move my hand up to my ass, and begin teasing my hole. My index finger fills my hole, right where his cock should be. My finger is no match for his finger, or his cock, but I won't remind him of that right now. "Mmmm." I moan loudly, mostly for show. I look at him, not pleased he can't touch me. "Damn, I can really please myself. Makes me forget all about that sneak peak of yours." I move my finger in and out, making sure to put on a full show for him., facial expressions and all. "God, I can't even remember anything else being in me." I close my eyes and savour my self-pleasuring. "Oh, yeah!" I moan.

Next thing I knew, I was being man-handled back onto the bed, on my stomach. With my eyes closed and my loud moan, I couldn't sense him, but I guess he broke that rule. Hehe, I consider that a win. I hear the sound of crinkling plastic. Then I feel him laying on top of me. "Oh, I'll make sure to remind you of that sneak peak." He growls, grinding his cock between my ass cheeks. He grabs my hair, pulling on it to make my head turn back to face him, his head on my left. He holds up a cookie, staring me dead in the eyes and then shoves it in his mouth. "You seem to forget many things, like the feeling of me inside you, but also..." he pauses to chew in a playfully obnoxious way, "that I always get what I want." He finished the cookie.