Romance with the CEO Ch. 05 - The Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moan escapes my throat when his mouth leaves my lips, heading down my neck. He makes his way to my left shoulder, then back towards the center of my chest, only stopping briefly to kiss my nipple.

I no longer need to say a single word, and neither does he. We know we want this, we know we need this. He knows I am all his, and he is all mine.

His mouth presses against my pubic hair, pressing a single kiss right above the base of my shaft. Taking my entire semi-hard cock swiftly into his mouth, I let out a louder moan. Fuck, I need to remember we're in a hotel.

I look down at him, right into his eyes as he begins sliding over my cock, now fully hard under his touch. My hands trail through his beautiful hair, my back arches and my toes curl as he works his mouth over me.

He knows me well, he knows he should begin a new form of attack to prolong my first release. His lips leave my cock and move down my balls, down to my ass. Pushing my legs up, giving him a better vantage to start swirling his tongue around my hole. He makes circle after circle after sweet circle right around my hole, but does not actually touch it. He's daring me to beg him for it - to beg for his heavenly, ass-worshipping mastery skills.

I force my body to speak. "Please..." I breathe, almost unable to finish the word.

He doesn't verbally respond, but I'd bet every single dime in his bank accounts he has his cheeky grin spread across that face of his. I know it. I take a deep breath, bracing for his attack.

And there he is! My entire existence is dominated by the tip of his tongue plunging into my hole. "Ah, ah, ahhh-ah!" I moan in my quietest loud moan. Damn this whole hotel room neighbor thing.

He licked and rolled his tongue around me, making me push my head further into the mattress. My chest rose and fell over and over as I tried hard to control my breathing, a task becoming increasingly more difficult with his tongue work.

Pulling away from me, my heart sinks. "No..." I breathe.

"Don't worry." He kissed my inner thigh before letting my legs back down. Laying down next to me, he dragged his right hand up my thigh, over my hip, and up the side of my upper body. His hand lands on the center of my lips, his eyes looking into mine. He gave me an order, "Open." Parting my lips, he pushes his index finger into my mouth. "Suck." I sucked, hard. Savoring the taste of him. "Good." I let him pull out.

He put his lips to mine, making me lose myself in him once again. Getting lost, I didn't even notice his finger moving to my ass. Pushing in, I gasped into his mouth. I reached for his cock, disappointed when I felt his jeans. He is still dressed from the waist down, what a shame.

I try to unbutton his jeans, but he grabs hold of my wrist. "Not yet, baby." He shook his head. I begrudgingly resign my efforts.

Okay, I'm not that mad, it gives me more time to bathe in the ecstasy of his forceful finger. Before increasing the speed of his finger, he added a second. Really starting to fuck me with his fingers, my body responds, grinding my ass over his hand. Oh god, that feels so good. I close my eyes and lean my head back, moving my ass in rhythm with his fingers.

After a good finger-fucking, he pulled out of me. I'm ready to return the favor. I roll on top of Nick, kissing all over his face. From his mouth, I move to his chin, his jaw, his cheek, then underneath his eye, his eyelid, the tip of his nose, and his forehead. Then I moved to the other side, admiring my cute man.

Returning to his mouth, I slid my tongue across his lips, savoring the sweet taste of him. "You look absolutely sexy in just your jeans."

"They're getting a little tight in the crotch area."

"Is that so?" I ground my ass harder over his cock, feeling it grow in his pants. I watched him close his eyes and bite his lower lip, the bedside lamp casting a dark, golden glow across the side of his face. Fuck, he looks absolutely gorgeous.

I moved down to his chest, mmm, I could worship his pecs all day. Then he goes and does something to turn me on even more, crossing his arms behind his head, flexing his biceps and flashing his armpits.

"Mmmph." I groan, immediately kissing towards his left armpit. His perfectly hairy armpits contrast the smooth, tight skin of his muscled arms. Kissing up to his elbow, I let my tongue taste every inch.

That's it, I need his cock in me. I make a b-line for his abs, quickly getting distracted by each rock-hard muscle before reaching the waistband of his Hanes boxer briefs peeking out from under his jeans.

Unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, I kiss his underwear, right above his pubes. Hooking my fingers under the waistband, he lifts his hips up, letting me pull down the rest of his clothes.

The beautiful head of his penis falls right to his stomach. His stiff member is just begging for a kiss, I have no option to give in. I kiss the center of his length, making it twitch. I then kiss the right side of his groin, letting my cheek graze his cock. Looking up, I see Nick still has his hands behind his head and his eyes are closed. Good, I want to take care of this sweet man like he's taken care of me.

Taking hold of his cock, I massage his shaft while kissing the tip. I gently swirl my tongue around the tip a few times, then lightly blow on it. Keeping a firm grip of his shaft, I continue massaging him while taking his balls in my mouth. Letting them roll over my tongue, I suck nice and hard, pulling away and making his sack stretch.

Returning to his cock, I finally bring his entire head in my mouth, sliding down and burying my nose in his bush. Thank god his cock isn't any bigger, I think it'd be in my stomach.

Sliding back off, I give myself a second before sliding halfway down his shaft, twisting my hand around the other half. Pulling back off, I slap his cock against the side of my face, then I stick my tongue out and let his cock hit me over and over on the tip of my cock.

"Mmmm." I moan. I pucker my lips, giving the head of his cock a nice, wet kiss. I part my lips again, taking him back down my throat quickly. On my slow return back up, I swirl my tongue around his thick, veiny shaft. He tastes so good, I can't wait to taste his load.

After a few more sweet minutes of worshiping his cock, I moved back up to his face. He opened his eyes to look into mine, the deep blue filled with love. "Which way do you want to have me tonight?" He ran the back of his index finger against my cheek.

"How about we start with something interesting." I suggest.

"As you wish." He gave me a quick peck, sitting us both up. Holding me in his arms, he stood up, letting me wrap my legs around him. "This wallpaper looks too clean." He grinned, aggressively pushing my back into the wall and taking my mouth with his. Thankfully this wall connects to our suite's living room, not another hotel room. He firmly grabs my thighs, lifting them up and around his hips, my ass easily accessible now.

Guiding his cock into my hole, he moved me as necessary, then slowly filled me. Squished between the hard wall and Nick's even harder body, I submit to his power. He gives me two slow thrusts, then went from 0 to 60, ramming in and out of me hard and fast. His lips on mine, my moans don't escape my mouth, instead just going right into his.

"Aren't there ceiling beams in the living room?" He asks.

"So that's what you're thinking about right now?" We both laugh.

"Yes, baby. But for on-topic reasons." Still holding me in his arms, he moves us to the living room. Positioning us under the main beam, he gives me my orders. "I'm gonna lift you up and I want you to grab hold of that beam. I won't let you fall, I promise, but make sure you have a good grip. Ready?"

"Yes, sir." He hoists me up into the air, keeping a solid grip on my hips. "Alright, hold on tight, Justin."

"I'm holding." As I finish the sentence, I feel his tongue attack my hole. "Ahhhhh." I moan. He shakes his face between my ass cheeks, savagely fucking me with his mouth. I hold tight onto the beam as he maneuvers his mouth against my ass.

"Let go now, baby." He says, in my opinion, too soon. After letting go, I feel myself moving, but can't tell what's going on. I feel Nick's hands on my body, but that's all I know. Next thing I know, his cock is right in front of my face and his mouth is once again kissing my ass.

He did that so smoothly, it makes me even more eager to worship this man. Thankfully, his cock is in mouth's reach, and I take the opportunity to slide it in my mouth. We work each other well for a little, but are both eager to return his cock back to my ass.

"You see that couch? And the coffee table over there?" He points to the table in front of the couch. "Let's move the table a little bit further away."

Without even asking the reason, I just follow along. Soon after moving l it, he gets me to kneel in front of the couch. "Wow, this is a tall couch." I laugh, noticing how the top of the seat cushions are at my shoulders.

"And they're fairly level with that table, giving us the perfect setup." He slaps my ass while kissing my ear. "Put your legs up on the table, rest your upper body on the couch." He says. Once my feet are on the table, the middle section of my body is in the air. I feel him step over me, oh damn, he's got one leg on either side of me now.

He slaps his hard cock against my ass, then readies it at the entrance to my ass. Ramming right back in, I grip a nearby pillow and try to stifle my scream. He pulls out swiftly, then returns just as fast, this time, finding the perfect spot. Holding onto my waist, he pushes and pulls my body in and away from his own. Oh my god, this is heavenly. The feeling of him filling me is too good, I use the pillow to stifle my moans.

I can't hold back anymore, I'm gonna blow. "Nick! I'm gonna cum!" I moan. He immediately stops, pulling out and flipping me over. His mouth wrapped around my cock, he uses all of his pressure to suck me. Reaching my climax, I let out a deep groan. My legs shake as he holds still, letting my intense orgasm fill his mouth.

Opening my eyes, I look down and see him grinning. "That was quite the load."

"That was quite the fuck." I laugh.

"So vulgar." He teases.

"Indeed, maybe I should wash my mouth out with something..."

"Oh, so naughty." He grinned, leaning up to kiss me. "Where do you expect to find what you're looking for?"

Keeping my eyes locked on his, I lean down and tug on his cock. "From out of here." I pull him onto the couch next to me, getting on my knees and taking his cock back in my mouth. Working him hard, I work double time to make him cum. Feeling his cock pulsating, I know he's close. "Cum for me, Nick." I beg. I tug his cock hard and fast, letting the tip slap into my tongue as I do. Going back down hard, I let him fill my entire mouth and throat. The scent of his pubes fill my nose, I apply pressure with my lips as I slide back up.

"Fuck yeah, Justin! You're gonna make me cum!" He gripped my hair, holding my face still so he can thrust back up, unloading his balls.

"Mmmmm." I moan over him.

"Fuckkkkkk."

"Am I less fucking vulgar now?" I joke, making him burst into laughter.

"I don't think so." He laughed. "God, you killed me with that double jab - the blowjob followed with your humor."

Climbing on top of him, I run my hands over his shoulders. "It's why you love me."

"In a nutshell." He kissed my neck. "Let's go shower, baby."

In the shower, he suggests we take a dip in the pool after dinner, thankfully we packed bathing suits.

Down at the indoor pool, since it's 11 at night, we're the only ones. It feels like we're the only ones in the entire hotel.

"How is it?" I ask Nick as he dips his toes in the deep end.

"Not bad. Come jump in with me."

I walk over towards him, he pulls me in for a quick kiss. "Define 'not bad' please."

Before I can pull away, he grabs me hard, picking me up and throwing me into the pool. I'm gonna kill him!

I come back up from the shockingly cold water. My playful fury is only slightly subdued by his cute laugh, and the way his abs tighten when he laughs.

"Sorry babe, I thought the shower wasn't gonna be enough to clean that vulgar mouth of yours."

"Come in and I'll show you how vulgar I can be."

"Okay." He does a canon ball right next to me, splashing me and sending ripples throughout the entire pool. Swimming over to the wall to meet me, I wrap one arm around him.

"For how much they charge for a room here, you'd think they'd be able to afford to heat the pull." I say.

"Noted. So what's this vulgarity you'll be showing me?"

I slid my hand down his abs, dipping my fingers under his waistband and cupping his cock and balls in my hand. "Maybe I should dip underwater..." I squeeze him.

"You are insatiable." He laughs.

"I'll be good, don't want to scare the security cameras." I nod towards a ceiling corner with a camera.

"I mean, maybe we should." He teases. "Practice for my future Onlyfans." He jokes. "Your cute butt would make me a very rich man."

"You are a very rich man." I can't help but roll my eyes and laugh. He laughs with me.

"I am. I have my family and I have you. Thank God I have you." I know he's thinking about earlier today.

"Thank God I have you. And I'm not going anywhere." I pull him in for a kiss.

***

The next morning I wake up in the plush bed, stretching out as I gain consciousness. The sun is rising, illuminating a good portion of the room, including Nick's precious face. He looks even younger than he is when he's asleep.

He looks so cute sleeping, I don't want the sun to bother him. I search for a way to close these bougie blinds, but they can't be closed manually. Shoot, where's the button?! I can't find it!! Stupid rich people, first world problems!

Eh, whatever. I get back in bed and carefully move closer to him, I hold my hand out to block his eyes from the sun. There. Now his adorably youthful face is out of the sunlight, and I get to sit and admire him sleep.

Not too long later, he slowly wakes up. "Good morning."

"Good morning." He smiles, taking notice of my hand. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I pull my hand down and the sun hits his eyes.

"Ah! Bright." He then his eyes. "Wait a sec, were you blocking the sun from my face?"

"It causes wrinkles, and I don't want to be with a wrinkly old man. You know I'm shallow like that." I tease.

"You know there's buttons for the blinds?"

"I couldn't find them." I shrug. He turns around and hits this small button on the edge of the headboard and the blinds begin their descent.

"Okay, didn't see that." I laugh. "Stupid rich people unnecessarily fixing something not broken."

"You are adorable." He pulls me in and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "So freaking pure."

"What should we do today?"

"I want to check in with the security team and the police station, but afterwards I'm taking you shopping."

"Why?"

"To replace what they took."

"They only took a few things, I can do without them. The one thing I want back is the necklace. But I know it's unlikely."

"Probably, but you never know." He squeezes my hand. "There are a million other ones I can get you, but I know how special that one is."

"Yeah. I love it because it reminds me of you."

"I know sweetie. Hopefully they retrieve it. But either way, I'm taking my baby shopping. I wanna spoil you today."

"Don't you know I'm the most spoiled human being on this planet?" I grin.

"Yes. And I don't plan on you losing that title."

I rolled out of bed, slipping off my underwear. "Then shall we start the spoiling in the shower?"

"Hm. Maybe I am the most spoiled one."

***

Within a week everything is completely revamped. New security in the building, Nick's even hired a few extra guards himself.

The fire escape staircase doors have been upgraded to a system so high-tech aliens don't even understand it.

With all these changes, we feel a lot safer returning. And now we can finally get used to living together.

Though the police found and arrested the men, the pieces they stole were already long gone. It is believed that the necklace was broken up and sold off by the diamond. Stupid, considering it was worth more as a single piece.

A few months and some holidays passed. We worked together on working through and moving on from that experience, instead focusing on the brighter things. Like getting to know even more of Nick's quirks.

Summer came and we found ourselves retreating to the beach house on the weekends.

"It really is so peaceful here." He says to me, his chest against my back as he holds me in his arms. We're sitting on the grass in the backyard, our legs outstretched towards the water, looking out at the beach and ocean. "Though 90% of it is because of you."

"But that's only an A-, I'm an A+ kinda kid."

"Slow and steady, you'll get there."

"How long do you think it'll take?" I tease.

"You'll just have to wait and see." I can hear his smile.

"Alright, I have nowhere else I'd rather be anyways. I'm in it for the long haul."

"Then marry me." He says plainly.

"What?" I turn to look at him. We've talked about marriage, we want to do it, but is he serious right now? He reaches into his shorts pocket and pulls out a folded up piece of paper. "What's this?" I turn sideways so we can see each other better, unfolding the paper

"It's a contract." He responds. I skim it, eager for more information. It is a contract. But not a marriage one, rather one for a legitimate company, specifically a factory.

"You bought a factory?" I'm confused, but okay.

"It's a really profitable factory." He nods. "I should've told you about it first, but I thought I'd keep it a surprise."

"Why?" I ask, laughing but still confused. Why's he being so weird about this factory? "What does this have to do with us getting married?"

"The factory, it makes glass bottles. I figured I should get you direct access to a source for bottles to bottle up all those memories I know we're gonna make." He's referencing the gushy thing I quoted to him that time in Italy a year ago. Chills run down my entire body.

"You remembered that?"

He nods, reaching in his other pocket and producing a blue velvet box. "Justin, will you please marry me?" His deep blue eyes, a perfect match for the velvet box and also for the ocean in front of us, are filled with love and happiness and the slightest hint of fear. He opens the box, a beautiful silver ring sitting inside.

"Yes, of course." I hug him so tight I worry his back will break. I've turned so now I am fully clinging on to him with every inch of my body.

Holding him, I take a deep breath. That fresh Nick smell of him reminds me of what's mine and who I belong to. I pull back to look at his face, his smile lighting up my insides. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He responds, managing to pull my left hand back and slide the ring on my finger. I lean down and kiss him. A soft moan escapes my mouth. He pulls back. "You know the sunset is the other direction." He teases. I shut him up with my mouth, but he pulls back again. "Don't you want to watch it? It's quite rare." He grins.

I quickly look out at the ocean. "Yeah it's really pretty." I turn back to him. "However, considering how romantic your proposal was, I would like to properly thank you." I bite his lower lip. I slide my hands up under Nick's buttoned shirt.

"Always so insatiable, aren't you?"

"Well, when the most ridiculously intelligent, gorgeous, charming, loving, and surprisingly funny man in the whole wide world asks you to marry him, how is one to properly thank him?" I lean in to kiss him, but he slides his face so I'm kissing his jaw.

"I hear letters are nice. We don't write enough letters anymore." He says simply. He keeps teasing me, but I ignore him and start undoing the buttons of his shirt.