Romancing His Girlfriend + Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jivarn felt thrilled. So Lanni and her mother both wanted to be his pink-flowers! He reached his hands out and tenderly held Calesha's forearms at her side, giving her a reassuring look. "Calesha," he said joyously, "I look forward to fulfilling my promise to you."

With hopeful wide-eyes, and her pinkkiss dripping helplessly, Calesha asked, "Oh, Jivarn, do you promise to compliment me in front of Lanni so she can get comfortable with your compliments?"

Jivarn caressed her forearms warmly, squeezing them as well. "I promise, beautiful, sexy, Calesha, to compliment you in front of your daughter."

Calesha loved Jivarn's compliment and loved how he made her so wet, Calesha felt hope streaming through her, and she eagerly continued with her words pouring out. "Do you promise to flirt with me, with my daughter watching and listening?"

"I promise, you lovely, sexy girl," Jivarn replied.

Oh, Jivarn's words were so lovely to hear. She leaned forward, resting her hands on Jivarn's knees. Feeling her nerves again, but also feeling hopeful that Jivarn would fulfil all that he promised. "Jivarn, do you promise that with my daughter watching, you shall do everything sexy to me that you would like to do with her?"

Jivarn's cock was instantly throbbing wildly. And with Calesha's crafted frock front having fallen away with her bent-forward position, his gaze rested on her shapely, creamy tits with their enticingly peaked nipples as he gave his answer in a confident and comforting tone. "I promise."

Calesha felt giddy with joy and her pink-flower was so excited. She moved her face closer to Jivarn's euphorically smiling face and looked into his beautiful, dancing, blue eyes. But worried tears returned to her eyes as she asked her final question in an emotive cry. "Jivarn, with my daughter watching, do you promise…" her tears flowed again, "do you promise to romance my pink-flower?"

Jivarn slid his hands up her arms and onto her frock-clad curvaceous bosoms. "Calesha, with your daughter watching, I promise to have your pink-flower on my throbbing orgasm-giver. And I shall love romancing your pink-flower and having you as my mature pinkkiss-doll," he warmly responded while sensually caressing her beautiful, mature tits.

Calesha's lips helplessly sought Jivarn's cheek and she wildly smooched him. She was overjoyed. She could barely believe that her daughter's boyfriend was dazzlingly playing with her frock-clad tits and had promised to romance her mature pinkkiss with his exquisitely sized, youthful orgasm-giver.

Calesha moaned and moaned as she received a beautiful handling of her tits from young Jivarn. When Calesha finally released her lips from their sucking smooches on Jivarn's cheek, and with her face glowing, said she'd get the coffees, Jivarn released her tits. Ohhh, how she missed him on her tits.

As Jivarn watched Calesha walk back to the bench with happy steps, he thought about how much he was going to enjoy having her mature pinkkiss on his cock, and he hoped Calesha was right that if Lanni watched, she would come to a place where she felt eager for him to romance her pink-flower too!

Jivarn knew that how he romanced Calesha's pink-flower would directly influence if he could romance Lanni's pink-flower He didn't want to think about the possibility of romantically being in Calesha's pink-flower, but not being able to do the same with Lanni's pink-flower. He loved them both; he had to have them both on his organ.

Calesha returned with the coffees. She placed them on the table, slid a crafted chair out from the table and sat directly in front of Jivarn.

"Thank you for the coffee," Jivarn said while his eyes roamed over her desirously.

"You're welcome," Calesha replied, loving the way he looked at her with appreciative eyes. She paused and looked with adoration at young and inspiring Jivarn with his amazing supple-muscled body, his gorgeous smile, and yes, his big, sexy erection.

"And it's so wonderful to have your promise," she added in a whisper; her flower almost orgasming in her panties.

"It's my pleasure, Calesha, and I hope you can be happy that I have your mature pinkkiss on my throbbing orgasm-giver, and that Lanni can be happy watching."

Calesha blushed uncontrollably; she was still very nervous, but she needed to carry on to help her daughter. Sipping the delicious herbal coffee gave her something calming to do. And thinking about Jivarn's amazing words to her; 'Calesha, with your daughter watching, I promise to romance your pink-flower,' had her feeling utterly euphoric and utterly wet.

"Jivarn, can we work out the details of you romancing Lanni and your promise?"

"Yes, of course," Jivarn replied, still able to feel the sweet shape of Calesha's tits in his palms.

Calesha could hardly believe that they were going to discuss Jivarn's promise to romance her pink-flower. She continued nervously and shyly. "I think it's great that you're going to romance Lanni and I'm looking forward to helping you with that."

It was impossible not to drip into her crafted panties for Jivarn as she spoke. "Jivarn, I need to let Lanni know about what we've agreed to, and I feel we might need to give her a bit of time to get used to the idea … and well, maybe I might also like a bit of time to ready myself, so how do you feel if you were to start romancing Lanni in two days time?"

Jivarn's eyes twinkled as he gave his joyous reply. "Gorgeous, Calesha, that's an understandable suggestion. So, yes, I'd love to start romancing Lanni in two days time, along with my promise to you."

Calesha's face filled with a happy smile, but she soon returned to her nervousness and shyness. "Jivarn, there's one more thing," she whispered, almost inaudibly, while her face again blushed.

"Okay," he quietly said, giving a small nod of his head.

With shaking fingers and her ears drumming with her heartbeat, Calesha began sliding the bottom of her crafted frock up. She had to do this. She had to know how Jivarn felt. He'd promised, which was beautiful and sweet, but she had to know for her and her daughter if twenty-one-year-old Jivarn found her mature pinkkiss sexy.

Up and up her frock came. Calesha's nervousness increased with the revealing of her thighs. But she absolutely couldn't stop: she was doing this for her daughter. Calesha couldn't look at Jivarn, all she could do was keep raising her frock.

Calesha could feel Jivarn watching her. Oh, she hoped Jivarn liked what he was seeing. Then Lanni could watch him enjoying her mother. When her crafted soft-white lace pantiecrotch came into view, she glanced at Jivarn: he was gazing at her panties, and his eager look encouraged her to continue—she was doing this for Lanni.

Up and up the hand-woven fabric went until her pantie was on full display. Then she smoothed the hem of her frock over her tummy, tucking the extra fabric behind her where it was held between her back and the chair.

Thinking of Jivarn romancing her pink-flower and then her daughter's pink-flower, Calesha shyly splayed her legs on the chair, and her blush deepened as she felt the air against her inner thighs all the way to her crafted sopping, little crotch.

With her eyes hopeful, she asked in a faint voice, "Jivarn… I need to know for myself and for Lanni if you find my pink-flower… if you find my pink-flower sexy? I need to know if you're happy with your promise to romance my pink-flower?"

After agreeing with her daughter's idea to help her with Jivarn, Calesha had fantasised almost daily about doing what she was now about to do. Calesha felt such a thrill that she was going to show her wet pinkkiss to young, handsome Jivarn.

If young and inspiring Jivarn liked her pink-flower, her love for him would overflow. Calesha didn't know what else she'd do; probably cry in joy, and juice in arousal. She might even cum just seeing Jivarn liking her wet pinkkiss.

To let young Jivarn see her mature pinkkiss was feeling highly romantic, and his promise to slide his youthful orgasm-giver in was so lovely and sweet. Yes, if Jivarn liked her pink-flower, Calesha felt sure she would cum just with him looking. It would be a wonderful start to their romance.

To support her daughter, Calesha would take Jivarn's length full into her, and she would love him and love being on his cock. And she would cum for him. Calesha knew that with Jivarn in her pink-flower, he would take her to the heights of orgasm. Oh, it was going to be a wondrous new dimension to living with Jivarn at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

"Jivarn, I love you," she said softly, her words almost faltering as her fingers hesitated at her crafted pantiecrotch-ribbon. Calesha could ask Jivarn to promise to romance her pink-flower, but she couldn't ask him to promise to find her pink-flower sexy. Tears flooded her face. "Oh, Jivarn…"

Jivarn parted his hip-wrap and released his pumped, flexing erection. "Calesha, I love you too. And it's beautiful to see you in your panties you've so delicately crafted. They're sexy panties and they they look way sexy on you, you beautiful craftsgirl-doll. Your thighs are a creamy delight, and I love how your pantiecrotch contouringly and wetly clings to your pink-flower. I love that you're a very wet craftsgirl. I want your pink-flower and your daughter's pink-flower on my orgasm-giver."

Calesha could only moan as her eyes eagerly took in the wondrous display of Jivarn's huge, youthful, sexy orgasm-giver. Ohhh, his promised orgasm-giver — long, throbbing, and gorgeous! Calesha's flower was was wildly euphoric.

She absolutely loved Jivarn's compliments, and she loved that he was seeing her in her panties. But she still felt worried about whether he'd find her pink-flower sexy — her fingers hovered at the edge of her crafted soaked, tiny crotch.

Still seeing Calesha's distress, Jivarn reached his hand out and for a few moments, his fingertips gently caressed her displayed little, thin crotch. "Calesha, I want to explore your doll-flower," Jivarn groaned.

Calesha burst into orgasm. "Jivarn," she cried, and in her orgasm euphoria, she pulled aside her crafted crotch. Jivarn was such a sweetie and it felt so good to show him her orgasming flower. Oh, it was so romantic!

Calesha's juices readily poured as she watched Jivarn's eyes desirously taking in her orgasming flower. Helplessly, her hips slid forward on the chair towards him where they rocked uncontrollably. Oh, it was so beautiful to juicily orgasm for her daughter's wondrous, earthy-handsome boyfriend.

With Jivarn watching her juices drip out her orgasming flower, Calesha dreamed of him romancing her as part of romancing her daughter. Calesha so looked forward to Jivarn fondling her mature pinkkiss.

But as her pink-flower spasms calmed, Calesha's doubts came flooding back, and she felt incredibly exposed and vulnerable with her legs spread widely on the chair and her pantiecrotch pulled aside. Twenty-one year-old Jivarn had come for her daughter's nineteen-year-old pink-flower, not Calesha's thirty-seven-year-old pink-flower.

Still almost shocked by her wondrous orgasm, Calesha clamped her hand over her nude flower and again burst into tears. "Oh, Jivarn, I know you've come for my daughter's flower and not mine, but… Jivarn, I love cuming for you and I love you. And my daughter loves cuming for you and she loves you too. We both love you. Jivarn, it's just Lanni's very shy and nervous about being with you."

Calesha's tears continued to stream down her face. "Jivarn, even though it's my daughter's flower you've come for, I love you so much that I want to orgasm again for you," she cried as she slipped a finger into her doll-flower and began to finger herself.

"Calesha, you've got a gorgeous, sexy-y-y flower," Jivarn comfortingly and excitedly shared as his orgasm-giver pounded. "Your pink colouring is so sweet and your juices so inviting. You know I want your pinkkiss on my cock."

Jivarn paused for a few moments as he watched Calesha's finger scooping fully into her beautiful, sopping mature pinkkiss. It was wonderful to imagine her finger was his orgasm-giver.

"And, Calesha, I'm fine to wait a few days to start romancing your daughter, but would you like some preliminary romancing now? I want both of you as my craftsgirl-dolls and I want to romance both your pink-flowers. I want both your pussys on my cock."

Calesha's weeping eyes went wide with hope, and she nodded as she continued to finger her doll-flower and give murmured moans.

Jivarn stood and scooped her into his arms, then sat her on the hewn table edge and re-spread her legs. Oh, yes! he looked forward to having her on his orgasm-giver.

Calesha still continued fingering her flower; she couldn't stop and didn't want to stop. She felt that if she could have another orgasm for young Jivarn, all her worries might go away.

Calesha felt embarrassed as she heard the juicing of her pinkkiss grow louder and louder, but still, she couldn't stop. "Oh, Jivarn, I need comforting," she cried.

Jivarn pulled his chair close and sat in front of Calesha's sexily spread thighs. "Calesha, even though I'm romancing you so your daughter can watch, I can only romance you if it's real, and I really want to romance you. And I want your pussy spasms on my cock," Jivarn shared with heated emotion.

Then Jivarn was licking and smooching up her inner thighs. Calesha screamed and orgasmed again. Her hand falling away from her flower. Jivarn romantically licked and kissed around and around her orgasming flower but not on her flower. He would wait until Lanni was watching for that. This was just to let Calesha know that he wanted both mother and daughter's doll-flowers on his orgasm-giver.

As her pink-flower calmed from her second orgasm, Calesha's smile was euphoric. "Jivarn-n-n," she whispered in meadowous gaiety.

Jivarn gave Calesha a long lick up each side of her flower-petals. "Calesha, when Lanni's watching, I look forward to romantically licking your beautiful doll-flower, and to let you know how much I'm looking forward to that, I feel to give you a little kiss to your pink-flower now."

"Oh, Jivarn. That's so sweet of you," she joyed. Calesha couldn't believe what was happening; her daughter's boyfriend was going to kiss her flower.

Calesha looked down and watched Jivarn widely splay her flower-petals, and then he just gazed; gazed at her pink-flower. It was so sweet.

"I love your pink scent," Jivarn whisperingly groaned.

"Ohhh," Calesha euphorically moaned, "Your words are so lovely."

Calesha was nearly orgasming again as Jivarn sensually settled his lips around her pink-flower entrance. Oh, it was amazing to be with Jivarn at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise and be romanced by him. Jivarn's mouth at her flower felt like he was sending her sweet messages that said he was going to love sliding his dancing-organ in.

Then Jivarn's lips were smooching. Oh, he was going to make her cum again. Oh, she was his mature pinkkiss craftsgirl. She just had to have her legs wider for him. His kisses to her flower freed her from her worries, and when his lips paused and firmed tightly against her, Calesha could hardly wait for his stunningly sexy, youthful cock.

But Jivarn gave her something beautiful to have while she waited. Calesha felt the tip of Jivarn's tongue romantically circling her pinkkiss entrance, and she knew it was a promise that he'd soon have her pinkkiss on his cock with her daughter watching.

Calesha's hips jutted forward as she orgasmed into Jivarn's mouth. Her scream was joyous and euphoric. It was an indescribable delight that Jivarn was sucking her orgasm juices from her pinkkiss. Oh, it felt wonderful. His tongue kept sweetly circling at her entrance, and she could only cum again and again for him.

His groans as she shared her juices with him further melted her. Ohhh, the way Jivarn kissed her pinkkiss made it feel very real that she was his mature pinkkiss craftsgirl, and that he would enjoy filling her pink-flower with his youthful dancing-organ while her daughter watched.

Calesha tingled with excitement at the beautiful way she'd be helping her daughter build her confidence to become Jivarn's doll-flower and receive his cock.

Once her orgasm spasms had calmed, Calesha didn't quite know what to do about her nude pinkkiss. Should she slip her crotch back in place? She didn't know, but she had to admit, it was stunningly beautiful to see Jivarn's handsomely huge erection continue to be out of his crafted hip-wrap.

Floating in euphoria, Calesha decided that for the present, she would just enjoy the moment with Jivarn. It was unbelievably exciting to be on the edge of the hewn table with her orgasmed flower on display for him, while he sat in front of her with his throbbing romance-organ wondrously flexing in the air.

Oh, Calesha loved being pink-flower for Jivarn. Her flower wouldn't stop dripping juice onto the smooth hewn table for him.

"Well, my sexy girl, with your splendidly sexy pink-flower, I need to get going and organise some things," Jivarn shared with a smile.

"And I need to let Lanni know of our plans," Calesha responded, "Lanni's going to be thrilled and nervous. Very, very nervous." While Calesha was concerned for her daughter, it was almost impossible not to gaze longingly at Jivarn's lovely, inviting cock. "But I know you romancing my pink-flower shall hugely help Lanni," she added.

Jivarn took hold of Calesha's hands. "Calesha, it's going to be beautiful to romance Lanni by romancing you and your pretty pink-flower."

"Ohhh, Jivarn," Calesha cried, squeezing Jivarn's hands.

Jivarn smooched her cheek. "You're a sweet girl to juice your flower so nicely for me."

"I love you, Jivarn," she cried, loving how Jivarn watched her drip from her flower.

"I love you too, Calesha."

~ ~

Jivarn helped her off the table and onto her shaky legs. Her frock fell down, but it was a little embarrassing when she had to reach up her frock and slide the crotch back onto her wonderfully orgasmed flower.

Calesha watched breathlessly as Jivarn put his huge erection back into the folds of his crafted golden-yellow hip-wrap.

Opening his arms out, Jivarn said, "Well, I shall see you and Lanni shortly."

A nod was all Calesha could give before falling into his arms to be wondrously snuggled. When Jivarn released her, she walked with him to the front deck where she stood euphorically dazed while listening to his footsteps gracefully go down the two steps. Then she was watching him on the meadow path.

With a joyous smile, Calesha counted Jivarn's energetic steps and when he reached ten, she turned to face the front door, but she didn't take a single step. Calesha had a romance to build with Jivarn and her pinkkiss ached and dripped for it. So Calesha bent forward, gathered her crafted frock up onto her back and pulled her crafted panties down off her aching and dripping pinkkiss.

Looking over her shoulder, she called out, "Jivarn, I love you."

Calesha watched Jivarn stop his joyous gait and turn to look at her. The look of surprised appreciation on his face made her so glad she'd pulled her panties down for him, and that she was contributing to their romance. Calesha's nude pinkkiss romantically gushed for Jivarn.

Jivarn was so pleased to see Calesha re-declare her love for him with her words and doll-flower. She was pink-doll-delight. It was invitingly romantic to see the sun glistening on her juice-coated, smooth flower-petals and at her saturated entrance. He was very much looking forward to romancing her and her gorgeous, mature pinkkiss, and then when it was time, to also romancing her daughter's pinkkiss as well.

Jivarn knew that when he got to the beautiful point where he would have Lanni's flower on his cock, he would have no desire to stop having her mother's flower on his cock either. Jivarn wanted mother and daughter. He wanted both their juices on his orgasm-giver; he wanted both their orgasms on his romance-organ; he wanted their love, and he wanted to keep loving them both up their pink-flowers.

123456...9