Romancing His Girlfriend + Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lanni was amazed and astonished. "Mother," she exclaimed, "He's so big, handsome, and sexy."

"He is, daughter. Jivarn's cock is beautifully big and beautifully sexy," Calesha agreed in an almost inaudible voice, her words barely able to flow over her drooling tongue.

"Oh, Mother, it's making me so wet to see Jivarn's romance-organ. I love his soft skin and his dome is… is wonderful."

"It's making me wet too, Lanni. Very, very wet." Again, Calesha thought about Jivarn's promise to romance her pink-flower. Her free hand was shaking as she slowly stretched it out until her index fingertip touched the soft skin of the organ that would romance her pink-flower while her daughter watched. "Oh, Jivarn, your cock's magnificent," Calesha whispered in adoration.

"That's nice you feel that, Calesha Love," Jivarn sweetly responded.

Calesha could hardly believe what she was doing. Oh, what a visit this was! Her eyes licked Jivarn's cock while she tried to absorb his sexiness through her fingertip as she slowly moved it delightfully down his flexing length.

Lanni's tip of her tongue was squeezed between her lips as she tentatively moved her hand towards Jivarn's cock. Towards his beautiful organ that would someday hopefully romance her flower.

With the sun on his back, Jivarn stood calmly holding the wildflowers he had for mother and daughter while mother and daughter fascinated over his orgasm-giver and turned their doll-flowers on. Yes, my darlings, turn your pretty doll-flowers on—a pretty smile on your sweet faces and with a pretty, wet pinkkiss.

Together, Calesha and Lanni moved down to Jivarn's balls. Mother held one and daughter held the other. It was an astounding romantic moment. "Do your doll-flowers like that?" Jivarn energetically chimed.

"Ohhh, Yes," Calesha answered with a gushing breath.

Lanni's face went bright red, but she did manage a little nod. Jivarn smiled; Lanni was so sweet. He thought ahead to the day when he would be able to make her his pink-doll craftsgirl. Mmmm, he looked forward to that day and he looked forward to everything in between as well.

Separating the two bunches of meadow-flowers into each of his hands, he looked at Calesha. "Oh, Calesha, lovely doll, joy to my heart and thrill to my throb-organ, I love you and I love that I'm going to romance your doll-flower with my orgasm-giver. I have meadow-flowers for you that show my love for you and my eagerness for your beautiful mature pinkkiss."

Calesha cried a loud moan and she romantically and sweetly hugged Jivarn's ball as she received the lovely meadow-flowers from her daughter's boyfriend, "I love you too, Jivarn darling, and I love that you've given me meadow-flowers. Thank you. … And handsome darling, my pinkkiss welcomes you."

Jivarn leaned forward and softly sealed his lips to Calesha's forehead and gave her a romantic, sweet, tender kiss. "I look forward to every sexy moment with your wet pinkkiss on my romance-organ."

Calesha's eyes rolled up and back: her hand moved from his ball and again sought out his youthful cock. She held him tight and shuddered into a wondrous orgasm.

"That's my doll," Jivarn whispered in her ear as he romance nibbled her ear.

Tears of joy flooded Calesha's eyes. "Oh, Jivarn, you make me soak my crafted panties with juice," she cried.

"Ummm, yes, I like my flower-doll craftsgirl has her crafted pantiecrotch sopping with juice for me," Jivarn shared back.

"I'm filling my crafted panties with juice too" Lanni said, her voice almost a scream.

"Mmmm, my juicy dolls," Jivarn chorused.

Jivarn looked at Lanni. Was she ready to receive the meadow-flowers he had for her? Lanni wanted to watch him romance her mother, and even though Lanni was doing some participation, he felt she might not be ready to receive his romance gift. "Calesha, on behalf of Lanni, would you receive these meadow-flowers for her?"

Lanni glanced up at Jivarn and he saw a shy smile on her face which said, 'Thank you.' Jivarn was pleased with her smile and pleased that she now held both his balls.

Calesha felt a breeze move across her blushed face. "Jivarn, would you like to come in for a herbal coffee?"

"I would love to. Thank you. And I have something to share about my romance focus; plus, I'm here to invite you both for a visit tomorrow afternoon."

Calesha glanced at Lanni and received the slightest nod. "Thank you, Jivarn. We'd love to come for for a visit."

There was a unique, lovely silence as Jivarn stood at the doorway with mother and daughter holding his balls and his cock. Suddenly, Calesha giggled; it was time to release his cock. Lanni understood her mother's giggle and giggled too as she released his balls, then raced ahead to the kitchen. "Come into the kitchen," Calesha offered, her face blushing.

Jivarn didn't put his orgasm-giver back in his hip-wrap, but boldly entered with his throbbing pleasure-organ on full display. Halfway to the kitchen, Calesha looked over her shoulder and saw Jivarn still had his cock still out. "Oh, my… what a wonderful visit," she murmured as her doll-flower further soaked her crafted panties.

Jivarn was offered a chair, and he sat watching mother and daughter at the hewn bench.

Lanni looked over her shoulder and her mouth felt open. Jivarn still had his cock out. "Mother," she whispered, "are you looking forward to Jivarn slipping you onto his cock?"

"Very, much, Lanni," Calesha replied. "Very, very much."

"Oh… that's good, Mother… I'm really looking forward to watching." Lanni replied, with her hands gripped the thick wooden bench edge.

"I'm glad, daughter. I'm glad."

"Mother, thank you for doing this for me."

"It's my joy, Love," Calesha softly replied. "Now would you like to take Jivarn his coffee?"

Lanni shook her head. "Not while he's got his cock out."

Calesha smiled; Jivarn was a handsome sight without his cock out, and with his cock on display, he was absolutely phenomenal.

As Calesha joined her daughter in gazing at Jivarn's alluring, long cock, she felt a little nervous herself. Calesha had thought she was ready, but was pleased that things were going at a pace suitable for her daughter, and that there would be romancing before her daughter's boyfriend slipped her onto his lovely romance-cock.

Lanni surprised herself with what she was going to ask her mother, and was sure she'd surprise her mother, too. "Mother," Lanni whispered, "I so loved watching you show Jivarn your crafted panties and doll-flower, and I'd like to do the same, but I'd like you to do it with me so I'm not alone."

"Are you sure you're ready for that?" Calesha asked.

"Yes, if you do it with me," Lanni shyly answered. "We could do it after our coffees."

Calesha nodded, and replied, "Okay, darling."

"Mother, do you think Jivarn's going to love my doll-flower like he loves yours?"

Calesha patted her daughter's forearm. "Oh, Lanni darling, I'm sure he shall. Do you want to come with me when I take him his coffee?"

"Yes.… And I want to cum for him again. I love being with him and I love cuming for him," Lanni said with a soft, yearning voice.

"Me too, Lanni. Me too," Calesha joyously agreed with an euphoric smile on her face.

"We can both cum for him when we show him our panties and pink-flowers," Lanni excitedly gushed, forgetting for a moment that Jivarn could hear her, but when she remembered, she blushed.

"Oh, yes," Calesha said, aswoon with delight as she picked up the two crafted pottery mugs.

Lanni followed her mother over to Jivarn. Lanni's legs were shaky, but her doll-flower felt nicely excited in her crafted panties. Lanni sensed that her mother had wanted to know if Jivarn found her doll-flower sexy, and now she wanted to know the same thing.

It was hard for Lanni to focus on her herbal coffee while she was so excited about knowing if Jivarn would find her doll-flower sexy. So halfway through her coffee, she whispered, "Mother, can we do it now?"

Calesha had nearly finished her coffee and took the final sip as she thought about how to let Jivarn know what Lanni and she were going to do. The thought romantic popped into her mind and she smiled.

"Jivarn, Lanni and I would like to give you a mother-daughter romantic welcome, and we hope you like it."

Lanni was thrilled with how her mother had let Jivarn know what they were going to do. "And we hope it throbs your sexy cock, Jivarn," she added. Lanni gave him a brief glance before shyly looking away. She was pleased, that even with her quick glance, she saw Jivarn smiling back at both them.

Calesha blushed, but she also hoped for the same thing. She stood up with her daughter doing the same. "Jivarn," Calesha whispered, "it's so lovely to see you, and we'd like to give you a mother-daughter pantie welcome."

Lanni was holding her breath as she waited for her mother to start. She was so wet. She followed her mother's movements perfectly, and in unison mother and daughter's crafted frocks came up to reveal crafted lovely, little, sexy lace panties.

Calesha and Lanni had their eyes on Jivarn's handsome, revealed cock, and both were joyed to see his cock flexing as they welcomed him with a mother-daughter pantie-display. Both mother and daughter's doll-flowers were highly excited by Jivarn's flexing romance-organ.

This is wonderful romance, Lanni thought as she watched her mother slip the little crafted crotch off her pink-flower. Then Lanni excitedly did the same.

Calesha moaned, "With our pink, smooth doll-flowers, we welcome you, Jivarn."

Lanni was enjoying herself. It was fun with Jivarn romancing both her mother and herself. "Handsome, Jivarn, we welcome you with our wet doll-flowers," she added with a giggle.

Jivarn loved having his first peek at Lanni's doll-flower, and loved seeing Calesha's doll-flower again.

"What a lovely mother-daughter welcome," Jivarn enthusiastically shared. "It's a joy to be welcomed by both your wet, pink, smooth doll-flowers. Oh, yes, it's lovely to see your gorgeous doll-flowers."

"And we both love cuming for you," Lanni said, so happy that Jivarn liked her doll-flower, and that he'd seen how wet she was.

"Ummm, I like that," Jivarn said with his cock intensely flexing. "Would you both like to cum?"

"Yes," Lanni gushed. "Oh, yes."

With her daughter's sudden burst of boldness, Calesha found herself feeling shy and almost embarrassed. What was she doing standing in front of her daughter's boyfriend, showing him her mature pinkkiss?

"Daughter, we should probably get back to our crafting," Calesha said as she felt the air swirling over her nude pinkkiss.

"But, Mother," Lanni cried, "you said we could welcome Jivarn with our doll-flowers and have a cum for him." Tears started to slide down Lanni's cheeks. "Mother, my pinkkiss is dripping and I need to cum for Jivarn."

Lanni reached out and rubbed her mother's hand that was holding her frock up above her revealed pink-flower. "Don't you need to have a cum for Jivarn too, Mother"?

Jivarn reached his hand out and rubbed Calesha's smooth area above her flower. "I think it would be lovely if you both cumed your sexy doll-flowers for me."

"See, Mother. Please… Please, can we cum for Jivarn?"

Jivarn's hand felt wonderful on Calesha's sensitive area above her pink-flower, and she needed more romancing before Jivarn romanced her pink-flower with his beautiful, long, youthful orgasm-giver. Plus, Calesha's doll-flower was dripping—dripping just like her daughter's.

Calesha gazed at Jivarn. It was nice to have his eyes focusing on her pink-flower, although his eyes were also regularly on her daughter's flower as well. Calesha reflected that she was showing Jivarn her pink-flower to support her daughter. Calesha knew she had to have a cum to support her daughter, and Calesha would also cum because she loved Jivarn.

Calesha couldn't resist. "Ohhh, Jivarn," she moaned, her words just pouring out, "my pinkkiss is aching to cum for you."

"Jivarn," Lanni cried, "can I watch you cum my mother again?"

Jivarn smiled at Lanni and nodded his head.

"It's so exciting," Lanni said returning Jivarn's smile.

Tears of joy streamed down Calesha's face; it was all so sweet and beautiful.

Using his other hand, Jivarn slid it between Calesha's wondrously sexy thighs. He bent his middle finger upwards and positioned it an little below her dripping pinkkiss. "Show me how you ache, Calesha, my Love."

"Oh, Mother, my boyfriend wants you to drip onto his finger."

Lanni surprised everyone, including herself, by calling Jivarn her boyfriend. She hadn't thought she was ready to do that, but with Jivarn's wondrous romancing having started, it had just popped out.

Jivarn whispered, "Yes, darling, Calesha, let me feel your drips from your beautiful pinkkiss"

Lanni was highly excited. She bent forward and rested the side of her head on Jivarn's outstretched forearm so she could watch. Lanni also slid a finger into her own dripping pinkkiss. "Oh, Mother, it's lovely to see your pinkkiss dripping onto my boyfriend's finger."

Ohhhh… Jivarn," Calesha moaned, then helplessly lowered her pinkkiss onto Jivarn's welcoming finger.

Lanni began licking Jivarn's forearm as she watched her mother ride his finger.

"Mother, when I'm ready to receive my boyfriend's orgasm-giver in my flower, do you still want to keep being my boyfriend's mature pinkkiss doll? I so hope you do, Mother. Oh, Mother, please, say you want to."

Calesha didn't know how to answer, she was doing this to support her daughter. Then Calesha burst into orgasm, and her answer just slid joyously off her tongue. "Yesss," she cried, "if that's what Jivarn wants."

Lanni was close to cuming also. She looked at Jivarn with hope in her eyes. She so desperately wanted her mother to continue being her boyfriend' mature pinkkiss doll. "Oh, Jivarn, you'd love for my mother to keep being your mature pinkkiss doll, wouldn't you?"

"I would love that," Jivarn responded.

Lanni nearly cried with relief, then she cried as she orgasmed.

🌾

Chapter Five

Mother and daughter with their faces aglow, and their frocks still up and pantiecrotches aside, sat with spread legs on their chairs in front of Jivarn. It had been an exciting way to welcome him.

Jivarn's gaze regularly dropped to the sweet pretty pussys of mother and daughter, and Calesha's and Lanni's eyes often drifted to his marvellous, throbbing organ. The room was golden sunny, and all three were building their relationship.

"Jivarn, I so loved watching," Lanni excitedly said, followed by a blush. "And cuming too," she shyly added. Lanni found that at the moment, her shyness couldn't stifle her excitement. "I so look forward to when mother's ready so I can watch your beautiful romance-cock go in."

Calesha smiled and automatically, her legs spread a little wider.

"That's nice to hear, Lanni," Jivarn responded, "And you watching is connected with what I wanted to talk to you both about."

Lanni unconsciously leaned in towards Jivarn, her smile anticipatory and excited. "Oh, Jivarn, I so wanna hear what you've come to share."

Calesha smiled and blushed. She was feeling anticipatory too. Yes, it was all so exciting.

As mother and daughter sat waiting, they both joyously dripped onto their crafted chairs. Jivarn's cock was rigidly long and regularly flexing, his dome-skin stretched to what felt like tearing point; his balls drawn up tight.

Calesha felt an excited tension; it had some unknown aspect about it. But even so, her doll-flower was excited with the anticipation. What could Jivarn want to talk about? She was almost ready for his romance-cock, perhaps more ready than she realised. She was so wet.

Jivarn began to share the plan he'd come up with. "Lanni, I know how important it is for you to be able to watch me romance your mother, and it is a sweet joy to be romancing her."

Lanni vigorously nodded.

Jivarn held a direct gaze at Calesha. "And Calesha, beautiful, sexy Love, I'm so looking forward to romancing your delectable looking pinkkiss on my orgasm-giver.

Calesha's eyes filled with adoration for Jivarn. She leaned forward and repeatedly patted Jivarn's knee. "Oh, Jivarn," she said, her words fragrant with happiness.

Jivarn paused before continuing, and then he spoke to both girls. "But I have been worried for Lanni. What if she doesn't get all the confidence she needs from watching me romance you, Calesha?"

Mother and daughter sat silently; blankly staring. Neither of them had an answer to that question and both worried. Lanni really worried; her future at Jivarn's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise as his romance doll-flower depended on her gaining the confidence so Jivarn could slide her doll-flower onto his orgasm-giver.

"Oh, Jivarn…" tears filled Lanni's eyes, "I don't even want to think about that happening."

Calesha took hold of her daughter's hand and held it comfortingly. "Lanni, I think Jivarn's got an idea. Let's listen," she said soothingly. But as Calesha comforted her daughter, she felt a strange uneasiness about what Jivarn's idea might be, but if it helped her daughter, she would gladly go along with it.

"Oh, Jivarn, please tell us your idea," Lanni desperately beseeched.

Jivarn took hold of Lanni's other hand. Unconsciously, Lanni's thighs parted wider, but she was very aware that her pinkkiss was getting wetter and wetter.

"Lanni, I've been very concerned that you might not get all the confidence you need from just watching me romance your mother, so how would you feel if I asked Gwendolyn if you could watch me romance her as well."

For a moment, there was shocked silence, then Lanni jumped from her seat and threw herself at Jivarn, landing on his lap as she wildly smooched his cheek. "Oh, Jivarn, that's a wonderful idea. I'm sure it shall work. I love it."

Together, Jivarn and Lanni looked at Calesha. "Isn't that sweet of Jivarn?" Lanni elated.

Calesha was speechless. She didn't know how she felt, but Lanni was thrilled and rightly so. With Lanni able to watch her mother and Gwendolyn have their pink-flowers romanced by Jivarn, Lanni was more likely to find her confidence that Jivarn could slide her onto his cock.

But Calesha couldn't decide how she felt about being romanced along with Gwendolyn. Calesha got on great with Gwendolyn, but would Jivarn be romancing both them in the same room? Would Jivarn's orgasm-giver be up Gwendolyn's doll-flower one moment, then up hers the next? Calesha tightly clasped her hands together over her nude pinkkiss; she didn't know what to think.

Calesha knew, without doubt, that phenomenal young Jivarn was virile enough to pink-romance Gwendolyn and herself. He was virile enough to romance all three of them—continuously! Her legs spread wider. She was in shock, that was all.

Lanni had been so thrilled with Jivarn's idea that she was hardly aware she'd ended up on his lap, but suddenly, she saw her mother's distress and she understood it.

Lanni reached her hands out towards her mother. "Mother, Jivarn's still going to love you. He's just going to love Gwendolyn as well." Lanni's eyes implored her mother to be happy about Jivarn's idea. Lanni's hands waited in mid-air for her mother to take hold of them.

The silence continued… Lanni's empty hands hovered in the air.

"Mother, Jivarn still wants to romance you; he still wants your flower on his romance-organ."

Calesha's legs involuntarily spread wider.

Slowly, Calesha looked up at her daughter. "I'm happy for you, Lanni," she softly said. Then, with hesitant movements, she unclasped her hands from in front of her doll-flower, and with her hands shaking from her unsureness, she amblingly stretched them out to her daughter's waiting hands.

123456...9