Romancing His Girlfriend + Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be beautiful to romance mother and daughter's flowers together.

"I love you too beautiful darling, Calesha," he called back.

Calesha giggled in delight as she pulled her panties back up and turned to face Jivarn again. Then her fingers found the narrow shoulder straps of her frock and had them sliding down onto her arms.

She could barely believe what she was doing, but the thrill of wondrous Jivarn's romancing urged her on. With a little tug on her frock front, Calesha's tits sprang free in a creamy rush. Calesha was all smiles as she frolicked up and down on her toes while waving a hand in front of her bouncing tits. "Bye, Jivarn," she said in giddying happiness.

Jivarn's eyes danced on Calesha's bouncing boobs. Ummm, they were so kissable—such creamy, pink-tipped desserts. "Bye, Calesha," he called back, waving his own hand.

With another giggle, Calesha slipped her tits away and Jivarn turned and resumed his walking with his erection stretching in joyous anticipation.

🌾

Chapter Three

Lanni peeked around the huge trunk of an ancient tree, her hands resting on its smooth, wavy, light-brown bark, and excitement rushed through her. The tree was one of a few that grew a little way from the adobe dwelling where she lived with her mother. Lanni's crafted panties were absolutely sopping from having watched the amazing and fascinating way her mother had said bye to Jivarn.

She hoped that what she'd seen meant Jivarn had agreed to her idea. Oh, she'd loved watching.

Lanni had finished her weaving sooner than she expected—finally getting faster, she thought with a giggle. So, she'd headed home to sew up her new little top. It was a top she hoped Jivarn would like. Today, she'd taken a different path home. Instead of following the usual path, she'd followed the stream and come up to her home around the back way, and had been amazed and excited to see her mother with her panties down for Jivarn.

Not wanting to interrupt, Lanni had paused at the edge of the trees. But as soon as she saw her mother slipping her tits away and Jivarn walking towards the other side of the clearing, she ran to her mother, quietly calling, so as Jivarn wouldn't hear, "Mother. Mother. Mother."

Lanni ran with her doll-flower dripping. She so wanted to be Jivarn's pussy-doll, but she was completely nervous about it. Lanni had been happy upon happy when her mother had agreed to help Lanni get over her huge nervousness. Again, she hoped that what she'd seen had been the start of Jivarn romancing her mother; Lanni so needed to watch.

Hearing her daughter's excited calls, Calesha, with her face bathed in joy, spun around with open arms and Lanni was hugged by her mother.

"Lanni, Lanni, Lanni, I've got the most marvellous surprise for you," Calesha gushed.

"Has Jivarn agreed to my wish?" Lanni asked, both panicked and excited.

"Yes, he has, darling," Calesha replied, kissing her daughter on her forehead. "I'm so happy for you, Love."

Lanni forgot about being quiet with Jivarn still walking on the wildflower path in their clearing. "Ohhh, Mother," she said excitedly while jumping up and down.

Calesha loosened her hug of Lanni so that her jumping didn't topple them both over. It was a wonderful surprise for Lanni, Calesha thought, and it was a wonderful surprise for Calesha too. Calesha's pinkkiss gushed—her daughter's boyfriend would be romancing Calesha's pinkkiss with his beautiful, big, sexy orgasm-giver.

Calesha's legs went weak at the thought. Oh, how she was looking forward to it. A worrying thought flashed through her mind: How long would her pink-flower be romanced by Jivarn's youthful dancing-organ before Lanni was ready for him? The thought of Jivarn stopping romancing Calesha was something she didn't want to think about.

"Mother, I'm so happy," Lanni gushed, then she stilled her body and looked seriously at her mother. "Are you happy, Mother?"

"I'm very happy for you, sweetie."

"That's nice to know, Mother, but are you happy for yourself? Can you love Jivarn?"

Calesha paused; remembering the beautiful time she'd just shared with Jivarn. Then with happiness bathing her face, she looked at her daughter. "Lanni Love, I'm happy for you and for me. And yes, I can love Jivarn. With his romance focus visit, I have fallen in love with him."

Lanni hugged her mother tightly. "I'm so glad, Mother." Lanni giggled. "We're both going to be Jivarn's craftsgirl pink-dolls."

Calesha smiled as she romantically dripped for Jivarn, and she dreamily whispered, "Yes, daughter."

"Mother, from the trees I watched how you said bye to Jivarn … I loved watching and it made me so wet. Were you wet?"

"Oh, Lanni, I'm glad you watched and liked watching, and I'm glad it made you wet." Calesha paused, taking a few excited quick breaths. "And yes, daughter, I was happily very, very wet."

"Lanni giggled. "I'm glad, Mother." her voice lowered to a whisper. "Mother… since we're both going to be Jivarn's pink-dolls and we're both wet for him, do you think we could… do like a mother-daughter… could we both masturbate for Jivarn? I so want to cum for him, Mother."

"I would love that, daughter," Calesha replied.

They released each other, and both turned to look in Jivarn's direction. He was just entering the trees at the clearing's edge. "I so love Jivarn," Lanni said as she slid her hand up her frock, into her panties and onto her sopping pinkkiss.

"Me too," Calesha added as she followed her daughter's example and slid her hand into her own crafted sopping panties.

"Mother, I think Jivarn's so handsome and sexy," Lanni moaned as her finger played in the juices of her pinkkiss.

"He is darling. Jivarn's handsome, sexy, and inspiring," Calesha responded with her own finger rhythming in her wet pinkkiss.

"Oh, yes! Handsome, sexy, and inspiring," Lanni agreed.

With moaning breathes, mother and daughter stood on their deck; juicing and juicing their doll-flowers for Jivarn.

"Mother, I'm close to cuming for Jivarn," Lanni cried.

"I am too, daughter," Calesha moaned.

Jivarn had paused for a moment at the edge of the clearing where the path started through the trees; he looked back at Calesha and Lanni's dwelling and saw that Lanni had returned. She must have used the rear path.

Jivarn's cock throbbed as he watched mother and daughter's hands go up their crafted frocks. It was a joy to listen to their sweet cries about him as their hands frolicked faster and faster under their frocks.

Ummmm, they looked so beautiful standing in the sunshine masturbating their pink-flowers for him.

Releasing the overlaps of his crafted hip-wrap, he let his zinging erection throb in the air. "Oh, sweeties. Oh, lovely sweeties," he groaned.

Jivarn watched Calesha and Lanni's cheeks increasingly glow soft pink with with romance loveliness as they came closer and closer to cuming their pink-flowers for him. And it was a delight to his ears when mother and daughter's combined sweet orgasm cries filled the clearing. "O-O-Ohhh, Jivarn."

Jivarn hoped that what he'd agreed to with Calesha would work for Lanni, but he felt somewhat unsure if it would be enough. So, he wasn't just going to rely on that—he'd had an idea while kissing Lanni's mother's deliciously wet pinkkiss.

His idea would be another option to help Lanni work through all her nervousness so he could have her pussy on his cock.

Jivarn knew Lanni got on well with Gwendolyn, and he felt sure Lanni would welcome Gwendolyn's help with her nervousness. But would Gwendolyn be open to helping Lanni in the way that Lanni's mother was going to help?

He'd visit Lanni and her mother tomorrow and share his idea, and if they were happy with it, he'd talk to Gwendolyn.

Although Calesha and Lanni couldn't see it, Jivarn waved to them both, then put his pumped cock away and strolled off through the trees.

🌾

Chapter Four

It was nearing midday on the following day, and Jivarn was again heading towards Lanni and Calesha's adobe dwelling. He felt thrilled to be in love with Lanni and have her in love with him, and while he felt she was a lovely, sexy girl, the situation with her current nervousness meant he couldn't focus much on sexy thoughts about her.

However, he could open to fabulous, sexy thoughts about her mother. Oh, yes, Calesha was beautiful and it would be beautiful to have her on his cock, but that didn't mean his romancing of her would be enough for Lanni to work through all her nervousness. Would Lanni and her mother agree to his plan to also romance Gwendolyn? He felt Lanni would, but he'd have to wait and see how Calesha would respond.

And then if they did agree, would Gwendolyn agree?

Walking on the wildflower path, Jivarn thought about his love for sweet Lanni, and for her mother; plus, he was also very mindful of his romance promise to Lanni's mother. It was a thrill that he'd promised to have Lanni's mother's pinkkiss on his cock. He'd thought about giving Lanni beautiful rides on his ejaculation-controlled orgasm-giver, and now he would be giving Lanni's mother's pinkkiss beautiful rides on his ejaculation-controlled romance-organ.

As his mind danced with beautiful thoughts of romancing mother and daughter with their wondrous pink-flowers, he noticed a particularly vivid display of cream and yellow coloured meadow wildflowers.

With a smile filling his face, Jivarn reflected on having watched Calesha and her daughter sweetly masturbate for him on their veranda. Yes, it would be lovely to give them pretty meadow flowers, and it would wet their doll-flowers too. That he would wet their doll-flowers had his orgasm-giver throbbing. So, thinking of Calesha and Lanni, and with his erection fully pumped for Lanni's mother's inviting, smooth, mature pinkkiss, he gathered wildflowers for them.

He arrived at their door with two bunches of flowers and his throbbing romance-organ.

He knocked and Lanni opened the door. She shyly looked at him for a moment, then quickly lowered her gaze. "Hi, Jivarn," she whispered, and before Jivarn could say anything, she turned and dashed away, calling, "Mother, Mother, Mother, Jivarn's here and he's got flowers."

Calesha hurried towards the front door with Lanni excitedly following. Calesha's face was suffused in a big, warm, welcoming smile as she approached Jivarn standing handsomely in the doorway.

Calesha lost her breath, and wanted to lose her panties at the sight of Jivarn. He stood in supple-muscle, alluring poise, wearing only his crafted golden-yellow hip-wrap, and his eyes gorgeously luminescent blue.

And although she'd seen Jivarn's spectacular romance-organ yesterday, today she felt assured that he would romance her pink-flower, and with her worries gone she saw his dancing-organ though worry-less eyes. Calesha felt like she was seeing Jivarn's dancing-organ anew, and she bubbled with eager ardor.

It was a joy to see Jivarn's youthful orgasm-giver wondrously outlined by his thin summer garment in abounding and breathtaking deliciousness.

For a fantastical moment, Calesha drooled over the fabric stretched tightly around Jivarn's stupendously sized, sexy dome, her mesmerised eyes repeatedly travelling in encirclements around the broad, magnificent dome-ridge. Her pinkkiss melodied to be romantically fitted onto his long, beauteous orgasm-giver with its amazingly contoured dome.

When her eyes were released from his throbbing romance-organ, all Calesha could do was gaze lovingly at him. He'd seen, kissed and orgasmed her pink-flower, and as she reflected on Jivarn's promise to romance her flower, she was flooded with joy to see him looking at her so desiringly.

To Calesha, it didn't seem necessary to speak. Jivarn had promised he would romance her pinkkiss; she'd talked with Lanni and Lanni was excited. Oh, Calesha was ready for Jivarn's romancing to start—she was drippingly ready. And it was so sweet that he'd come with meadow flowers.

Lanni, looking round her mother, was incredibly excited. Now that it was agreed that Jivarn would be romancing her through her mother, to eventually make Lanni his pink-flower craftsdoll, Jivarn had become a whole new Jivarn. A Jivarn she loved, and a Jivarn who she trusted to beautifully romance her mother's pink-flower so Lanni could hopefully lose her nervousness and he would slip her pink-flower onto his romance-organ.

The thought of the way Jivarn was going to romance her by romancing her mother thrilled Lanni and sopped her panties, but actually being involved was going to be a huge thing. Lanni was glad she had the plan with her mother where she could watch Jivarn romance her mother. She hoped it would work. But what if it didn't? Lanni couldn't bear the thought—she needed to be Jivarn's pink-doll. She needed Jivarn to be able to slip her doll-flower onto orgasm-giver.

Lanni just had to trust that Jivarn would make it all work. Her doll-flower excitedly tingled—Jivarn was amazing. Lanni couldn't ignore her pinkkiss and absolutely sopping panties. Oh, she wanted to cum for Jivarn. She whispered in her mother's ear, "He's so sexy, Mother."

Calesha giggled as she turned her head to look at her daughter. "Yes, Jivarn's handsomely sexy," she responded. Calesha then turned to look back at Jivarn. "Hi, Jivarn," she gushed.

"Hi, Calesha," he replied, smiling warmly at her, then he shifted his gaze to Lanni with only her head visible from behind her mother. "Hi, Lanni."

Lanni shyly smiled; too shy to say anything. But oh, it was exciting to have Jivarn speak romantically to her. Ohhhh, it was all so exciting that she could become Jivarn's pussy-doll.

Calesha felt giddy as Jivarn moved his eyes from Lanni back to her, and she saw his wondrous eyes sparkling with his promise to romance her pink-flower. Unable to help herself, Calesha began to raise her crafted frock.

Lanni dashed around to her mother's side; her eyes wide with wonder as she watched her mother raise her frock for Jivarn.

It fascinated Lanni to see Jivarn watching her mother with desiring eyes; his eyes caressed up her mother's inner thighs, and when her mother revealed her crafted soft-pink lace panties, Jivarn's eyes lingered sensually over the hugging fit.

Lanni was looking forward to being Jivarn's doll-flower and having his eyes on her like that.

Calesha was enjoying greeting Jivarn with a pantie display. Spreading her legs a bit, and using one hand to keep her frock up, she used the fingertips of her other hand to hold the top of her crafted pantie-front, and standing in her doorway, Calesha lowered her pantie-front for her daughter's boyfriend.

It was a joy to show Jivarn how juicy she was for him, but she also had to remember that this was to help her nineteen-year-old daughter, and she had to go at a pace that was suitable for her.

"It's lovely to see you, Jivarn," Calesha moaningly whispered.

Lanni's eyes were popping out. It was all happening Lanni could see that Jivarn definitely liked seeing her mother's smooth, wet pinkkiss.

"It's lovely to see you too, Calesha," Jivarn responded, sliding his free hand gracefully and romantically onto her revealed pinkkiss. "And it's lovely to see and feel your pinkkiss deliciously moist."

"Ohhh… Mother, is that nice?" Lanni asked, excitement leaping from her voice.

"Unbelievably beautiful," Calesha replied sweetly as her juices bathed her daughter's boyfriend's hand.

Lanni watched in delight as Jivarn romance fondled her mother's sopping pinkkiss. Yes, Jivarn at twenty one years old, really liked playing with her mother's pretty pinkkiss and her mother also greatly liked it.

Lanni had her eyes glued to Jivarn's caressing fingers and Lanni's own pinkkiss dripped—yes, her pinkkiss was romantically dripping for Jivarn, too.

"Oh, Mother, it's lovely to see Jivarn romancing you," Lanni cried. "It's making me drip."

"I'm glad, daughter. It's lovely we drip together for your boyfriend," Calesha replied, her breaths quick and shallow.

Lanni was thrilled listening to her mother's moans. "Ohhh, Jivarn, it's beautiful how you play with my doll-flower," Calesha moaned.

Lanni keenly observed Jivarn's fingers become very energetic as he firmly caressed and fondled her mother's pinkkiss. It looked so sexy and was beautiful to see, and even though Lanni was a long way from being ready for that, oh, she enjoyed watching.

"Mother! Jivarn's going in," Lanni excitedly screamed, her eyes wide and following Jivarn's middle finger sliding into her mother's pink-flower.

"Yes, daughter, your boyfriend's romancing my pink-flower," Calesha cried.

"Is it nice, Mother? … To feel Jivarn in your doll-flower?"

"Nicer than I can be describe," Calesha responded with a moan.

"Ohhh, Mother, I want to cum for Jivarn." Lanni's words were urgent as she rushed her hand up her frock and into her panties, where her middle finger found her own flower.

"Me too," Calesha cried as she began to ride her aching pinkkiss on Jivarn's wondrous finger.

Lanni looked demurely up at Jivarn and in a shy, soft voice, she asked, "Jivarn, do you like having your finger in my mother's doll-flower?"

Lanni was helplessly mesmerised as Jivarn warmly smiled at her. Helplessly but shyly, Lanni continued fingering her doll-flower in her panties as she waited for Jivarn's reply. Oh, his romancing was fabulous!

"I love having my finger romantically in your mother's beautiful, sexy doll-flower. Your mother's my sexy doll craftsgirl."

Lanni bit her upper lip. She was nervous and didn't know what to say. She probably shouldn't have asked Jivarn that question, but she so wanted to know. Lanni loved being Jivarn's craftsgirl and she knew she was to become his doll-flower craftsgirl, but not yet. "Jivarn, I'm so enjoying watching you romance my mother."

"I'm glad Lanni," Jivarn replied.

Lanni's shyness prevented her from continuing to look at Jivarn and she turned back to look at her mother. "Mother, I'm going to cum for Jivarn," she cried.

"S-S-So am I," Calesha cried back.

Mother and daughter orgasmed together for Jivarn. "Ohhh, Jivarn-n-n-n," they cried out harmoniously. Their cries floating out across the meadow.

"Beautiful Calesha doll," Jivarn jubilated as he fingered her cuming doll-flower while she stood on the stone doorstep.

"Oh, Jivarn, I love how you romance my pink-flower," Calesha euphorically moaned as he took her into another orgasm.

"My juicy girl," Jivarn chimed.

"I'm juicy too." Lanni said, her words bursting out ecstatically.

"That's lovely to hear," Jivarn quietly but enthusiastically said.

Lanni gave him a quick smile, then looked away again. She slid her hand out of her panties and looked beseechingly at her mother. "Mother?"

Calesha let go of her frock and opened her arm out for Lanni.

Lanni, needing her mother's comfort, leaned into her and Calesha wrapped her arm around her daughter. "Mother… I had a beautiful cum for Jivarn, but I'm feeling really nervous. Can I just watch and not participate?"

"Of course, darling," Calesha replied, giving Lanni a tight squeeze. Calesha looked at Jivarn with a smile and Jivarn returned the smile.

Calesha shyly blushed as Jivarn removed his finger from her orgasmed flower and then eased his hand out of her partially lowered pantie-front. She looked down at his erection still brilliantly showing in his crafted hip-wrap. "Oh… Jivarn, it's so nice to have you visit," she lilted with nectar gaiety.

"It's nice to be visiting." Jivarn replied, his blue eyes beaming. He felt their heated gazes on his hand as he parted the first, then the second overlap of his crafted hip-wrap and joyously displayed his pumped romance-organ to mother and daughter on their doorstep.

Calesha gasped, "Ohhh… Jivarn…" It was wonderful to see his huge, youthful, handsome cock again. "Oh, Jivarn," she repeated, her legs shaking. "Oh, Jivarn…"

123456...9