Romancing His Girlfriend + Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calesha was wet, extremely wet. Jivarn's talk about having his orgasm-giver in Gwendolyn's doll-flower made it very real that he would also be having his orgasm-giver in Calesha's doll-flower. Calesha was quickly becoming aware that she was building a growing desire to have her pussy romanced by Jivarn with his huge, youthful cock. But she also felt confused about Gwendolyn. It must just be that I'm surprised, she thought.

Lanni looked down at her mother's nude doll-flower. "Oh, Mother, you're so wet. You need a comfort orgasm from my boyfriend."

Calesha didn't resist when her daughter gently pulled her to her feet. As Calesha stood, she cried out, "I'm sorry Lanni. It just surprised me, that's all. I'm happy that your boyfriend's possibly going to be romancing Gwendolyn's doll-flower too."

Lanni drew her mother to stand beside Jivarn, while she, amazingly considering her shyness, continued to sit on his lap with her own pink-flower nude.

"Mother, you need Jivarn to comfort orgasm you, don't you?" Lanni asked.

Calesha nodded demurely as she stood with her legs spread a little and her tears flowing.

"Jivarn, would you use your magnificent finger up my mother's pink-flower and comfort orgasm her?"

Calesha's legs spread wider. She desperately needed Jivarn—needed him in her flower. Her eyes were glued to Jivarn's hand as he sought her needing, wet pinkkiss.

Lanni watched with studious eyes.

When Jivarn's hand found her pinkkiss, Calesha moaned loudly, "Oh, Jivarn, it's so wonderful to be doll-flower for you."

Jivarn's hand began a frenzied fondling on her pink flower-lips and her hips rocked. It was wonderful to have her pinkkiss played with by her daughter's boyfriend.

Holding her mother's hands, Lanni began to joyously swing her mother's arms from side to side as she watched her boyfriend's hand comfortingly romance her mother's pink-flower. "Jivarn's so amazing," Lanni said with skipping joy.

"Yes, so amazing," Calesha moaned, her eyes glazing.

Calesha gazed at Jivarn and her words came pouring out. "Jivarn, I need you. I need you in my flower. I need to know I'm your pinkkiss."

"Calesha Love, you are my pinkkiss, and you've got a sexy flower," Jivarn responded as he teased her entrance with fingertip circling.

"Jivarn, I want to be your pink-flower along with Gwendolyn, and my daughter."

"Oh, Mother," Lanni happily exclaimed.

Calesha smiled at Lanni. "I've gotten used to Jivarn's plan now, and I know it shall be good for you. I'm sure all shall be well, just as you said, and I also totally agree; Jivarn's amazing."

"Calesha, your pinkkiss is a beautiful place to explore," Jivarn said with a smile as he circled his fingertip faster in the flooding juices at her entrance.

"Oh, Jivarn Love, explore my pinkkiss." Calesha cried. "And I'm almost ready for you to slip me onto your beautiful, handsome romance-organ." Her breaths came in quick gasps. "Ohhh, I love seeing your gorgeous organ throb and flex."

"Oh, yes! I love seeing your romance-organ throb and flex, too!," Lanni said with a gasp.

Lanni was delighted. It was so nice to watch her boyfriend romance her mother. What would it be like to watch him romance Gwendolyn? Oh, it was all so exciting, and so wetting. Her nude pinkkiss dripped for her boyfriend.

"Ohhhh…" Calesha moaned as Jivarn entered her with his finger.

Lanni squeezed her mother's hand comfortingly. "Soon it shall be Jivarn's cock making you cry gushingly," Lanni sweetly murmured.

"Y-Y-Yess," Calesha moaned in reply.

"Jivarn, do you like my mother's gushing cries?" Lanni excitedly enquired.

"I do. Lanni, it shows that your mother is my sexy doll-flower," Jivarn responded.

"Ohhh." Lanni's moan floated excitedly out her mouth. "I like the gushing cries … Do you think I'm going to gushingly cry when you enter my doll-flower?"

"I'm sure you shall," Jivarn replied; his orgasm-giver fully throbbing as he romantically serenaded his finger into Calesha.

Calesha was ecstatic; her hips rolled in an undulating expression of doll-flower joy as her daughter's boyfriend verticaled his comforting finger into her pinkkiss. And yes, she could also be happy with Jivarn verticaling into Gwendolyn's pink-flower too. It could even be fun being side by side with Gwendolyn while Jivarn romanced both their doll-flowers and Lanni watched.

Calesha lowered her rollicking hips; delighting in his comforting presence in her.

For long, sweet moments, Lanni watched her mother have her pinkkiss comforted by her boyfriend. "Mother, are you comfortable now with Jivarn's plan, that if Gwendolyn agrees, I could watch him romance you and Gwendolyn?"

Releasing Lanni's hands, Calesha, in a surging rush, wrapped her hands around Jivarn's wrist between her thighs. In lunging need, she held Jivarn's finger full in her pinkkiss. "I am Lanni, and I'm excited for you."

Calesha looked into Jivarn's radiant eyes. "And I'm excited for me also; excited to be one of your pink-flowers Jivarn."

Jivarn's long comforting finger sent tingling shudders through Calesha. Her pink-flower lovingly and romantically kissing his magnificent filling of her; she floated in euphoric joy knowing that she was his mature pinkkiss craftsdoll.

"Mother, you can sit beside me while I watch Jivarn romance Gwendolyn's pink-flower," Lanni said in an euphoric rush.

"Yes, darling," Calesha replied with a whisper. Calesha thought that she may well be ready for Jivarn's long, sexy romance-organ very soon, and Lanni might be watching her boyfriend romance her mother and Gwendolyn's pink-flowers.

Calesha's pinkkiss went wild crazy on Jivarn's finger as she contemplated his gorgeously handsome orgasm-giver romancing her. She was giddy with the frolicking of her doll-flower, and joy bathed her face as her orgasm scream demurely reverberated off the adobe walls.

🌾

Chapter Six

With his additional plan for Lanni humming in his mind, Jivarn slid out of bed earlier than normal. He was up before Gwendolyn and he was busy in the kitchen preparing a surprise for her.

A crafted wooden tray rested on the hewn table, and upon the tray sat a light-yellow coloured pottery vase. The vase held brilliant meadow-wildflowers for Gwendolyn. Meadow-flowers that he'd picked yesterday afternoon.

The crafted plant-wax candles that burned on the hewn bench and table added to the kitchen's cosy feeling. Looking out the window to the east, he could see the first subtle changes of the approaching summer morning. Jivarn's thoughts were on Gwendolyn. He was really happy to have her live with him; she was a sweet friend, and she was very good at crafting with his organic-self-sufficiency ways, which she did with a lovely enthusiasm.

Previously, he'd asked Gwendolyn to be more than a friend, but she'd politely declined him, saying she was uncomfortable with the age difference of his twenty one years to her thirty eight years. Jivarn had been surprised by her answer. They got on so well together, he was sure she would welcome him into her crafted panties.

He was still in love with the beautiful and sexy Gwendolyn and felt sure she was in love with him too. He'd explained that his hope was to have her and Lanni as his pussy-doll craftsgirls to love. While Gwendolyn had happily listened, she had never wavered in her feeling that she was too old for him.

Jivarn had done everything he could so their friendship continued to flourish after that, and was pleased it had and still did, however, he missed that he wasn't playing with her pinkkiss and giving her doll-flower happiness.

In Jivarn's mind, he had no doubt that Gwendolyn would love him playing with her pinkkiss; whenever she was around him, her verdant-green eyes lit with joy and her face basked in a sweet smile. Jivarn was hopeful that when he asked Gwendolyn to help with Lanni's nervousness, that she'd agree.

Jivarn still had the feeling that Lanni might not be able to get past all her nervousness by watching him romance her mother, but he felt quite sure Lanni would be able to get past her nerves by also watching him romance Gwendolyn.

Would Gwendolyn put her age difference worry aside to help Lanni? Jivarn smiled as he made the herbal coffees in two crafted pottery mugs; Gwendolyn loved the organic herbal coffee he grew.

Jivarn placed the coffees on the tray next to the vase of meadow-flowers. Another, and a bigger smile beamed from his face as his hands lifted the wooden tray—he was ready to romance the sexy, mature, thirty-eight-year-old Gwendolyn.

Drifting in euphoria, Gwendolyn lay in bed. Her breath calming from the beautiful orgasm she'd just had for Jivarn. She dreamily peeked her eyes half open and looked out the window, which with it being summer had the curtains open. There was a tiny hint of daylight showing. Gwendolyn rubbed her hand over the smooth skin above her doll-flower; she had enough time to cum again for Jivarn before getting up.

Gwendolyn softly moaned at the thought of cuming again for Jivarn. She loved Jivarn, was in love with him, and loved fantasising about him. Amazing Jivarn was too young for her, but oh, she loved cuming for him.

Eagerly, she wrapped her hand back around the handle of the carved wooden dildo resting in her doll-flower. It was a naughty dildo really, and it was rather naughty of her to use it, but it was very special and sentimental to her. It also was a wondrous aid to her fantasies about Jivarn.

The dildo was a gift from Jivarn. A few days after she had sadly declined his offer to be his mature pinkkiss doll, Jivarn had given her a gift wrapped in pink lace. Immediately, tears had formed in her eyes; it was a sensitive time for them both, and seeing Jivarn's eyes full of love for her as he handed her the gift almost had her changing her mind.

Holding the lace-wrapped gift and wondering what it might be, she'd thanked him profusely for the sweet gesture and lavished thank you kisses on his cheek. Gwendolyn knew they were both working hard to ensure their friendship continued without any problems. She thought the gift-giving was helpful and decided she would give Jivarn a gift also.

However, when Gwendolyn had opened the lace up to reveal a beautifully carved, smooth and polished hardwood dildo, she'd almost fainted; she'd almost orgasmed; she'd almost again changed her mind about being Jivarn's mature pinkkiss doll; and she'd almost said to Jivarn that she couldn't receive his gift.

But, speechless, overwhelmed, and with her pinkkiss dripping and her heart flowing with love for Jivarn, she had received it. And when she'd read the words 'I love you Gwendolyn' carved into the handle, she'd hugged Jivarn and wept as he hugged her back.

The truth was that she'd love to be Jivarn's mature girl, but no matter which way she looked at it, her uncomfortableness about the age difference wouldn't let her open to it. They had never talked about the dildo except for one brief time when Jivarn had quietly and confidently mentioned that its shape and size were the same as his organ.

With her crafted delicate negligee up and her legs spread, Gwendolyn moved the romance dildo in her sopping pinkkiss while tracing her thumb over the carved words on the handle; as she'd done many times before. There were tears in Gwendolyn's eyes as she read the words with her thumb while the beautiful dildo moved with a sweet reminding in her wet, eager pinkkiss.

Even though she wasn't Jivarn's mature pinkkiss doll, Jivarn had a huge and sexy romantic effect on her, and at an emotional level it felt like she was Jivarn's mature pinkkiss craftsdoll.

It was an unbelievably naughty turn-on that the shape of the dildo in her doll-flower was the shape of youthful Jivarn's cock. As Gwendolyn stroked her doll-flower, she imagined she was standing bent forward, and the dildo was Jivarn's fleshy cock. Oh, It felt so exciting, and her hips were rocking to take Jivarn's youthful thrusts.

Gwendolyn's closed her eyes as she continued the fantasy. She was close to cuming. She had the dildo deep in her doll-flower while imagining Jivarn was sweetly taking her to orgasm.

She was dripping; in her fantasy she was Jivarn's mature pinkkiss doll and she was going to cum for him.

"Gwendolyn, I've got a surprise for you." Jivarn softly called from the open door of her adobe bedroom.

Jivarn's joyous and quietly spoken words stilled the dildo in Gwendolyn's doll-flower, and her eyes burst open in surprise. Jivarn was gracefully walking towards her carrying a crafted wooden tray upon which sat a flickering candle, two steaming coffee mugs and a pottery vase of beautiful meadow-wildflowers.

And Oh, Gwendolyn was about to cum under her crafted bedcovers.

Jivarn was so handsome and with him just wearing his crafted golden-yellow hip-wrap, Gwendolyn, as always, found him almost irresistible … and she was going to cum. She was almost asking him to slip his youthful cock in.

"Ohhh, Jivarn, what a surprise… Can—I… can—I have my morning hug now?" she cried in desperation.

Jivarn wondered at the urgency he heard in Gwendolyn's request. He placed the tray on her hewn bedside table, and bent forward to give her a hug. The moment his face was next to hers, Gwendolyn's lips were instantly on his cheek.

Jivarn smelt so good; mmmm, sweet-earthy sexy. His arms around her shoulders were wonderful. With Jivarn's romance-dildo full in her doll-flower, and her fantasy for him still flooding her mind, Gwendolyn clung to Jivarn as she orgasmed. She tried to orgasm silently but it was hard.

Gwendolyn couldn't help her hips rocking in the bed, and she couldn't help her escaping hushed moans as she made love to young Jivarn's cheek.

Gwendolyn loved the fantasy of being Jivarn's mature emotion pinkkiss, and she loved that he was holding her while she orgasmed for him. It was beautiful; it was euphoric, and she didn't seem able to stop her doll-flower from going from one orgasm to another on the beautifully carved dildo.

Gwendolyn gave up trying to stop her orgasms, and with Jivarn holding her tightly, she squirmed and wiggled in a romantic orgasm frenzy.

When her doll-flower hard calmed, she whispered, "This is a real surprise, Jivarn."

Jivarn kissed her forehead in a long smooch which nearly had her doll-flower spasming on the dildo again. Gwendolyn delighted in Jivarn's smooch, although she wondered at the reason for his surprise? And what was the reason for the meadow-flowers?

"Let me organise your pillows, so you can sit and have your herbal coffee," Jivarn said, thinking how lovely she looked with her cheeks a sweet hue of pink.

He smiled while watching her lips softly curve into a mmmm at the mention of herbal coffee. "And your coffee comes with meadow-flowers," he added with a twinkling of his eyes.

Gwendolyn sat up with joy bathing her face. It was highly erotic to have Jivarn bring her meadow-flowers and coffee, and fuss over her with getting the pillows right while his gifted dildo was naughtily in her doll-flower. "The flowers are lovely, Jivarn, and thank you for the coffee." She decided that for now, she'd not ask if there was a reason for the surprise; she'd just enjoy it.

Picking up her mug, she inhaled the full, sweet, and earthy aroma. It made her think again of Jivarn's natural, sexy, sweet-earthy scent. Oh, wondrous, too young Jivarn. The dildo up her pinkkiss was again arousing her as she took the first sip. "Mmmm, it's lovely, Jivarn."

With the delicacy between her hands, Gwendolyn watched Jivarn take his mug and walk around to the other side of the bed; the unused side. Her clothes from yesterday were moved down the bed, and he climbed up and sat beside her.

In between sips, Gwendolyn carefully observed Jivarn and decided that, yes, he definitely had a reason for his surprise visit. Had he come with the hope she'd be his mature pinkkiss girl? Gwendolyn couldn't help the romantic tingling her pinkkiss did all over the dildo. It didn't change her age difference decision because Jivarn at twenty-one was too young for her, but oh, it was wonderful to have him visit her while she naughtily had his gifted dildo, the same shape as his youthful orgasm-giver, up her sopping pinkkiss.

Gwendolyn put her half-full mug down and leaned forward a little to look past Jivarn's shoulder and out the window at the awakening day. She took in the first soft rays of the sun shimmering over the eastern mountain peaks and gently floating the meadow with its luminosity.

It was a beauteous display to watch, especially combined with her sweet surprise visit from Jivarn. He too joined her in gazing out the window, and together, they were enraptured with the birth of a new day at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

With her slightly leaning forward position, Gwendolyn also happened to notice that Jivarn had slid his fingers under the crafted crotch of her worn panties from yesterday, and was rubbing the pad of his thumb over the inside of her crotch. It was naughty of him, but it was also highly erotic and her pinkkiss responded thrillingly on the dildo.

Gwendolyn's eyes became glued to Jivarn's thumb romantically caressing her worn pantiecrotch. She had the beautiful feeling like she was sitting on his lap and he was romancing her doll-flower with his youthful orgasm-giver, and again, the dildo felt like his fleshy romance-organ. Gwendolyn couldn't help the way her breath came in short gasps.

Jivarn's every exploring revolution of her crafted little pantiecrotch took her higher and higher into arousal. More and more she felt like she was on his lap and the dildo was his youthful orgasm-giver.

The sun's early beams found their way into her room and bathed Jivarn's supple-muscled, sexily toned body, and Gwendolyn's pinkkiss melodied on the dildo at his handsomeness.

"Jivarn," she cried out on the verge of another orgasm, "could I have another hug?"

Jivarn again heard the urgency in her voice. He smiled; not only was he surprising Gwendolyn, she was surprising him as well. He quickly put his mug down and opened his arms.

Gwendolyn orgasmed as she fell into Jivarn's arms. She was his mature, emotion pinkkiss doll and the dildo was driving her pinkkiss crazy. She snuggled tight against him and softly chorused out her orgasm moans.

Once again, Gwendolyn thought how nice it was to cum in Jivarn's arms—how nice it would be if he surprised her every morning. But no; with the age difference it couldn't be.

When her pinkkiss had settled as much as possible, with still being on the dildo, she rested back against her pillows and picked up her, now warm, coffee. It was still lovely, even warm. The dildo felt like it was throbbing in her doll-flower; Jivarn looked absolutely earthy amazing. She loved him—but she was too old for him. Why had he surprised her? What did he want? She decided she had to know.

With her pinkkiss continuing to juicily squirm on the dildo, Gwendolyn was struggling to resist asking Jivarn to put his hand down under the crafted bedcovers and use the dildo—naughtily carved like his cock—in her pink-flower. She was also struggling with an even naughtier version of the fantasy that Jivarn would fold down the crafted blankets and watch as he used his naughty dildo in her naughty, wet pinkkiss.

Gwendolyn's pinkkiss felt so exquisitely aroused by the thought that Jivarn would see her with no panties on. And the fantasy continued: after she'd cum, Jivarn would lick her orgasmed pink-flower. Oh, no, she couldn't continue. She had to stop! She had to stop fantasising, if she didn't, she'd pull the blankets down herself!

Crazily wet with the fantasy that Jivarn would lick her pinkkiss, Gwendolyn looked up at him; she had to talk with him. His sleek, sexy body and streaming blue eyes had her struggling desperately to breathe calmly.

1...34567...9