Romancing His Girlfriend + Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jivarn softly chuckled and finished her sentence. "Because you want me to slide your pinkkiss onto my romance-cock, my sexy darling."

Gwendolyn giggled at Jivarn's words. Then he tickled her on the sides of her tummy and had her in a giggling frenzy. "Oh, Jivarn, I love you, and I want you to romance my pinkkiss with your youthful orgasm-giver. And I want to have a naughty cum … a good, naughty cum when you slide me onto your beautiful cock."

"I love you too, my Gwendy doll, and I've already asked Lanni and her mother to come for a visit this afternoon."

"You have?," Gwendolyn asked in surprise. It was thrilling that she would be with Jivarn, but she was still nervous to have Lanni watch.

Then another worrying thought came to Gwendolyn: Lanni would know that Gwendolyn was a naughty girl. And then what about when Jivarn started romancing Lanni's pink-flower and Gwendolyn didn't have any reason to carry on being a good, naughty girl?

Ohhhh, Gwendolyn silently moaned—she needed Jivarn. Urgently and needingly, she pushed her pinkkiss back against his throbbing erection—ohhhh, that felt good. Rubbing her sopping, naughty pinkkiss over Jivarn's hip-wrap covered cock, Gwendolyn decided she would enjoy every moment of being a good, naughty girl for Jivarn and wouldn't think past that.

🌾

Chapter Eight

Later that morning, Jivarn set out to visit Lanni and her mother. It was going to be a short visit to let them know Gwendolyn had happily agreed to help Lanni work through her nervousness.

He was meet by mother and daughter, both with enquiring eyes. Lanni was especially eager to know what Gwendolyn's response had been. They moved onto the front deck and Jivarn told them that it was just a short visit, so they all remained standing.

Jivarn had a beaming smile as he looked at sweet and cute Lanni. "Lanni, I have talked with Gwendolyn—"

"Yes?" Lanni interrupted.

Jivarn's smile widened. "And Gwendolyn is happy to help you with your nervousness."

Lanni's face lit up and glowed with excited happiness. "Oh, Jivarn, I'm so glad that I'm going to be able to watch you romance my mother and Gwendolyn."

"I am too," Jivarn replied with his eyes shining luminous blue.

"I'm happy for you too, Lanni," Calesha added.

As Lanni thought about watching Gwendolyn, she wondered if Gwendolyn was… "Jivarn, is Gwendolyn ready?"

Suddenly embarrassed, Lanni covered her mouth with her hand and blushed profusely. "I'm sorry, Jivarn, I shouldn't have asked that."

"It's okay, Lanni," Jivarn replied. "And yes, Gwendolyn's fully ready."

"So have you already…" Again Lanni paused. "Oh, and I… I shouldn't have asked that either," she murmured.

"Lanni, my Love, I don't mind you asking," Jivarn comforted. "Gwendolyn was ready this morning after she agreed to help you, but I asked her to wait because I wanted you to watch my first time with Gwendolyn."

Lanni rushed to Jivarn, threw her arms around his neck and adoringly smooched his cheek; her shyness once more forgotten. "Oh, that's so sweet of you, Jivarn," she softly said as tears of joy pooled romantically in her eyes.

"Mother, isn't it sweet of Jivarn?"

"It is, Lanni. It's very sweet of him," Calesha answered with a warm motherly voice.

Suddenly, Lanni had a flash of insight. "So you're going to romance Gwendolyn's pinkkiss this afternoon when mother and I come for a visit?" she joyously asked.

"Yes," Jivarn replied with a sweet grin.

~ ~

As mid-afternoon approached, Jivarn and his three pinkkiss dolls were excitedly thinking about the upcoming romance-visit.

Jivarn was working on an adobe sauna, which he hoped to have finished before winter. His erection throbbed at a huge size in his crafted hip-wrap, and his dome was stretched and straining, ready for the smooching hugs of Gwendolyn's juicy pinkkiss.

Again, Jivarn wondered if Gwendolyn would want to keep being his mature pinkkiss after she'd helped Lanni? He hoped so, but he would have to see.

At Calesha and Lanni's adobe dwelling, Lanni was getting ready to visit Jivarn, and she was helplessly excited; she couldn't stay still and was regularly bouncing up and down. She wanted to see and study her boyfriend's cock sliding in Gwendolyn's pinkkiss. Lanni hoped to build her confidence with every thrust her boyfriend gave Gwendolyn.

Lanni was pleased that her mother would be at her side while she watched, and Lanni would probably cum at the same time as Gwendolyn. Oh, it was exciting.

Watching her daughter, Calesha could only smile at her excited antics. Lanni's excitement also kept Calesha wondering if this afternoon, she herself would be ready for her daughter's boyfriend's beautiful, long, youthful cock.

"Mother, do you think I can wear my crafted mini this short? I really want my crafted little pantiecrotch showing."

"Darling, if you feel comfortable, then that's what you should do. You are Jivarn's girl," Calesha answered with her motherly focus.

"Thank you, Mother," Lanni said while doing another bounce up and down, then took off skipping around the adobe room; lifting the front of her mini playfully up and down. "I love how Jivarn's preparing me for sex. I love him so much."

Lanni stopped in front of her mother. "Is it nice for you to be in love with my boyfriend?"

Calesha took hold of her daughter's hands. "Lanni Love, it's lovely to be in love with your boyfriend. And I'm so wet for your boyfriend."

"Ohhh, I'm so wet for him too," Lanni gushed.

~ ~

Gwendolyn looked out the crafting-room window to see where the sun was sitting. Her pink-flower thrilled to see its position. Jivarn would be having his bathe in the stream and he'd be here shortly. And oh, his orgasm-giver would be big and throbbing.

Oh, she'd been waiting all day! Gwendolyn re-checked the sun's position, yes, he wasn't far away. She twirled around the adobe crafting-room; her pinkkiss joyously juicing.

Gwendolyn couldn't believe what she was wearing, but she was wearing it anyway! She glanced down at the lilac mini she'd crafted but never worn. She'd trimmed it with white lace, which made it look very playful, and it felt lovely to be wearing it for Jivarn. She briefly raised the mini to see her matching, crafted lilac lace panties on her excited pinkkiss.

Then her eyes moved to her tits. Gwendolyn smiled; she was happy with how her braless tits looked in her crafted cream lace, tit-clinging camisole, and she loved the wide, ruched hem sexually snuggling around her upper tummy.

It was a thrill to sexually display her tits for young, handsome Jivarn.

Gwendolyn's sensitised pinkkiss thrilled waiting for Jivarn's arrival. She knew he would boldly slide his big, youthful cock into her this afternoon once Lanni and her mother had arrived. Oh, she was struggling to wait.

Through masturbation for Jivarn, Gwendolyn knew that being with Jivarn at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise as his mature pinkkiss craftsgirl would be beautiful. Jivarn made it beautiful for her to have a doll-flower, and now he would continue to do so with his youthful romance-organ.

Through the window, Gwendolyn saw Jivarn strolling on the path through the wildflowers. She dashed to the front door, threw it open, and ran to greet Jivarn in the little clearing in front of the deck. "Oh, my darling," she vibrantly greeted.

It thrilled Jivarn to see Gwendolyn dressed so sweet and sexy. He paused in front of her with his smile beaming, and for a few moments just eyed her. He loved how her tits looked in the crafted clinging camisole, and how the mini told him of her ready-pinkkiss.

Jivarn could tell his Gwendy doll liked his admiring look, and of course, she liked his throbbing cock too!

An afternoon breeze gently played with strands of her straw-blonde hair on either side of her glowing face. He put his fingertips on the top of her crafted camisole and looked into her happy green eyes; she was in love with him and her doll-flower was utterly ready for him. Oh, yes, so beautiful.

Gracefully and cherishingly, he lowered his wonderful doll's crafted fine-lace, cami-top front, and romantically sprung her gorgeous, creamy tits out. For a few timeless moments, Jivarn studied his doll's beautiful mature tits. Then he just had to have a fondle.

Gwendolyn was ecstatic to have young Jivarn handling her naughty tits so eagerly, wondrously, and romantically. She looked at Jivarn adoringly, and stood breathlessly as he sweetly turned her into his dripping pinkkiss.

Then Jivarn wrapped her in a wondrous embrace. Oh, yes, Jivarn would age-difference romance her doll-flower and she would age-difference adore him for it.

After a languorous hug, they parted just a little so they could look at each other.

"My Gwendolyn doll, you look gorgeous."

Gwendolyn's smile was euphoric. She lovingly parted the overlaps of Jivarn's crafted golden-yellow hip-wrap and freed his beautifully handsome, long, throbbing cock.

After an extended drooling gaze, Gwendolyn's palm hugged Jivarn's big, youthful cock against her naked tummy in the space between her cami and mini.

With contented delight filling her eyes, Gwendolyn rubbed her palm up and down his orgasm-giver, snuggling it tight against her middle. "Oh, Jivarn, it's so good to have you home. I'm so wet for you."

Jivarn beamed Gwendolyn a huge smile. "Ummmm, gorgeous, wet doll, it's so nice to come home to your wet pinkkiss," he merrily chimed.

He was super keen to see what panties his thirty-eight-year-old doll had on her wet pinkkiss, but he couldn't at the moment with the way she was romancing his cock, so with an indulgent, cheeky grin, he slid his hand up her mini and onto her crafted panties—they were soft lace. It was a juicy and exquisite greeting enjoyment to feel the delicate pantiecrotch contouring delectably over her puffy flower-petals.

As Jivarn explored her lovely contours, he made sweet love to his Gwendy doll through her crafted, sopping, little pantiecrotch.

His Gwendy wanted more. Oh, it was a joy for his hand to slide into the front of her panties knowing that her pinkkiss was welcoming him and needing him. Jivarn's hand floated down into her crafted dainty pantiecrotch, and again his hand made love to her, but this time directly on her smooth, luscious, sopping pinkkiss.

~ ~

Lanni's crotch was sopping, and Calesha had to again smile at how her daughter had dressed for her visit with Jivarn. With Lanni's mini so high, Calesha could see where her daughter's juices had changed the hue of her crafted pink-pantiecrotch. Calesha imagined her own panties would be the same, and she felt sure that her daughter and herself were getting wetter with every step they took towards Jivarn's beautiful adobe dwelling.

And although their doll-flowers were wetting in unison, Calesha's walking gait was quite different to her daughter's. Calesha eagerly walked along the path through the chorusing wildflowers, while Lanni skipped, danced, ran, jigged, put her hand in her panties and played with her pinkkiss, practised letting her boobs out, and screamed with excitement.

Calesha was joyed for her daughter and also joyed for herself. While she was comfortable to have her pinkkiss romanced alongside Gwendolyn, she wasn't sure how it would all work out, but one thing that she was getting surer about by the moment, was her feeling of being ready for her daughter's boyfriend to slip her doll-flower onto his cock when they arrived for their romance-visit. Ohhh, she was so wet.

It was a gorgeous summer afternoon with the sun brilliant in the cloudless blue sky. The wildflower meadow wasn't perfectly flat and the pathway curved meanderingly to avoid the hollows. There was a bit of a cooling breeze and Calesha envied her daughter wearing her crafted mini.

As they neared Jivarn's dwelling, Lanni's excitement grew until finally, she gushingly said, "Mother, I'm going to run ahead, okay."

Calesha smiled and nodded. Lanni flitted off in an excited skipping-dance.

A few moments later, when Lanni rounded the pathway and saw Jivarn hugging Gwendolyn in the clearing beside the dwelling, she had a new burst of energy and her legs skipped her faster towards him. Her shyness once again forgotten—her pinkkiss was wet for him and she needed Jivarn to prepare her for his romance-cock.

"Jivarn, Jivarn," she ecstatically screamed, her arms stretched out forwards and her long, soft-brown hair streaming out behind her.

Gwendolyn paused her palm rubbing of Jivarn's beautiful, long cock against her tummy. She hadn't been expecting Lanni and her mother to arrive so early. Well, Lanni was here to watch, she thought with a smile. And with the way Lanni was running towards Jivarn, it was no surprise that she'd arrived early. Gwendolyn supposed that Lanni's mother would soon follow.

"Lanni Love," Jivarn merrily called, looking over his shoulder at his eagerly approaching beautiful girl, "Come join me, Love."

Jivarn opened out his free arm to welcome Lanni to his side. Gwendolyn was very aware that she had her hand plastered needingly on Lanni's boyfriend's huge, sexy cock. Gwendolyn was glad that Lanni wanted to watch, because she didn't want to move her hand. She'd been waiting all day for Jivarn to come in for the afternoon romance visit. But really though, she'd been waiting much longer than that for Jivarn.

Gwendolyn needed Lanni's amazing and inspiring boyfriend. She needed him to romance her and romance her pinkkiss.

Lanni snuggled into Jivarn's side, putting one arm around his back. For a moment, her other hand wanted to join Gwendolyn in holding Jivarn's cock, but she was shy and, well, she was here to watch.

With fresh shyness showing on her face, Lanni looked up at Gwendolyn with enquiring, curious, and fascinated eyes. As Gwendolyn met Lanni's gaze, Gwendolyn felt Jivarn romantically caress her smooth, puffy pinkkiss and then he made a grandeurous entry in.

Gwendolyn's eyes filled with joy and she was speechless as Lanni's boyfriend's finger went fully into her needing pinkkiss. It was good to have him in; so very, very good. Gwendolyn felt that Jivarn was telling her that she was his doll, too, and she loved the way he was romancing her. Impulsively, she pressed her hand firmer against his throbbing cock.

"Lanni," Jivarn said, "You arrived just after I came in and was greeting Gwendolyn."

Lanni nodded her understanding. "You've got your hand in Gwendolyn's crafted panties?" Lanni enthusiastically enquired.

Gwendolyn was shocked at Lanni's question. She knew Lanni wanted to watch so as to build her confidence, but she hadn't expected there to be open conversation about it. But oh, Jivarn fingering her was marvellous. Jivarn playing with her pinkkiss would make it very easy to get used to Lanni's conversations about Jivarn romancing her.

Gwendolyn felt she should contribute to the conversation. "Hi, Lanni, it's lovely to see you. And yes, your boyfriend's got his hand in my panties."

"Hi, Gwendolyn," Lanni quietly answered, eager to have the new level of friendship with Gwendolyn. Tentatively, Lanni stretched her hand out, and in hoped for friendship, lightly placed it on Gwendolyn's forearm just above where her open palm was caressing Jivarn's cock.

Both Gwendolyn and Lanni's eyes rested on Lanni's friendship gesture, then together, their gazes slowly travelled along Gwendolyn's forearm to where her palm pressed Jivarn's beautiful, sexy cock against her tummy.

In friendship-building moments, they held their gazes on Jivarn's stupendous, throbbing cock, and when they looked up into each other's eyes, both girls knew their friendship was good. They almost giggled together as they had the same thought: both of them had wet doll-flowers for Jivarn.

"You look nice in your crafted mini, Lanni. It's very cute to have your crafted little crotch showing," Gwendolyn said, giving her a warm smile; wanting to keep building on their new level of friendship.

Lanni smiled happily. "It's nice to see you in a mini too."

"We're both mini-ed up for your gorgeously handsome boyfriend," Gwendolyn whispered as she continued to be wonderfully and arousingly fingered by Jivarn; his every stroke escalating her towards orgasm.

"I look forward to the time when Jivarn is going to be putting his hand in my crafted panties," Lanni quietly but merrily said with a wavering voice. "Is it exciting, Gwendolyn, to have my boyfriend's hand in your panties?"

Gwendolyn couldn't help but blush; Lanni's question was so unexpected and so direct! But Jivarn finger stroking her pinkkiss kept Gwendolyn present and aroused. And looking at enquiring Lanni, all Gwendolyn could do was gushingly moan her reply, "Ohh, Lanni, it's absolutely beautiful to have your boyfriend's hand in my panties."

Knowing that Lanni was focused to watch, Gwendolyn lifted the front of her crafted mini up with her free hand and slipped the hem under the thumb of her other hand that continued to press Jivarn's throbbing cock tight against her tummy.

Lanni's eyes were wide with inquisitive wonder. "Oh, Gwendolyn, I've watched Jivarn have his hand in my mother's crafted panties, and now I get to watch him do the same with you. It's so exciting and makes me so wet."

Lanni's eyes were affixed to Jivarn's rhythming hand in Gwendolyn's pantiecrotch. "Jivarn's in you your pinkkiss, isn't he?" she asked with a soft, enquiring voice.

"Yes-s-s," Gwendolyn euphorically whispered.

"Is it nice?"

"Oh! Yes-s-s, and I'm really wet also." Gwendolyn was touched by Lanni's sweet and shyly asked curiosity questions, and she felt to openly share with Lanni. "Your boyfriend's long, sexy finger is dancing in my wet, aroused pinkkiss. It's absolutely wondrous."

Gwendolyn helplessly rode her pinkkiss on Jivarn's finger while she whispered soft, cries one after another.

Lanni's face lit with joy; she was amazed and thrilled by the easy friendship she was forming with Gwendolyn where she could talk about her journey to receive Jivarn's cock.

Again, Lanni felt appreciative of Jivarn's plan that both her mother and Gwendolyn would be helping her on her important journey.

Her mother and Gwendolyn both had different but exciting ways of responding to Jivarn's romancing of their flowers, and Lanni found it comforting and assuring to observe both as she worked on finding the confidence to have Jivarn romance her own wet pinkkiss.

Lanni's words came easily as she continued to speak with Gwendolyn. "Jivarn told mother and me that you were ready to receive my boyfriend's cock this morning, but you had agreed to wait until I could watch."

Gwendolyn, in a gesture of friendship, tenderly placed her free hand on Lanni's forearm. "Yes, darling Lanni, that's what your boyfriend and I agreed on."

"My boyfriend's romance-cock looks to be very ready for your doll-flower," Lanni continued exuberantly.

Gwendolyn's lips softly curved into an joyous anticipatory smile. "Yes, Lanni, your boyfriend's beautifully handsome cock feels very ready for my doll-flower," Gwendolyn responded as she delightfully encircled her hand around Jivarn's throbbing orgasm-giver.

Lanni's eyes flung wide open in pinkkiss arousal as she watched Gwendolyn's heated embracing of Jivarn's big cock. "Mother and I held Jivarn's orgasm-giver earlier. It was so exciting," she gushed, "Is it nice to feel my boyfriend's cock so big and ready for your doll-flower?"

Gwendolyn angled Jivarn's cock towards his girlfriend, his dome bulging sexily above her encircling hand. "It's almost indescribable, Lanni, how good it feels to have your boyfriend's cock huge and pumped for my doll-flower."

"Have you been masturbating for my boyfriend?"

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," Gwendolyn moaned.

1...456789