Romancing His Girlfriend + Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you in love with my boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Oh, that's good," Lanni responded.

Lanni glanced over her shoulder. "Mother's still coming, I ran ahead. I'd like my mother with me when I watch my boyfriend romance your pinkkiss with his cock."

Gwendolyn's reply was softly spoken."I understand, darling."

"You seem like you're very excited on my boyfriend's finger."

"Ohhhh, yesss, I'm very excited," Gwendolyn moaned, rocking her pinkkiss wildly on Jivarn's finger. "It's so beautiful to have your boyfriend indulge himself up my pinkkiss. I'm close to cuming."

Lanni was thrilled. "Are you going to let me watch you orgasm on my boyfriend's finger?"

"Y-Y-Yess," Gwendolyn cried.

Lanni urgently slipped her hand into her own sopping panties and found her aching, wet pinkkiss. "Can I cum with you? Can we both cum for my boyfriend together?"

"Yessss," Gwendolyn moaned.

Jivarn held Lanni tight to his side while he romance-fingered his Gwendolyn's luscious pinkkiss. It was sexy that he could now see Gwendolyn's crafted panties. He liked how they matched her mini. Jivarn could tell by Lanni's excited eyes that she liked seeing his hand in Gwendolyn's panties. Lanni was such a cutie.

For a few moments, Jivarn gently pushed the back of his hand downwards against Gwendolyn's panties so he could admire her smooth, wet, mature pinkkiss.

Lanni's studious eyes picked up Jivarn's amorous gazing at Gwendolyn's pinkkiss. "You like Gwendolyn's pink-flower?"

"Ummmm, yes. Gwendy's got a beautiful pink-flower, just like you and your mother have got beautiful pink-flowers."

Gwendolyn was again melted by Jivarn calling her Gwendy, and receiving another pinkkiss compliment was so sweet. She jutted her doll-flower forward, eager for inspiring, young Jivarn to finger her to orgasm.

Calesha stood a little distance away watching Gwendolyn having her pink-flower romantically fingered by her daughter's boyfriend while her daughter fingered her own pink-flower in her crafted panties; her pantiecrotch still on display with her raised mini.

Although Calesha was super wet for Jivarn, she was reluctant to intrude, but oh, her pinkkiss was in such need. She pulled her crafted frock up and her hand slid into her crafted lace panties where her finger urgently and eagerly found entry between her pink-petals. Oh, it was beautiful to be wet for Jivarn!

Lanni looked over her shoulder to see if her mother had arrived and there she was. "Oh, Mother, come join us and we can all cum for my boyfriend."

Jivarn looked Calesha's way. She looked gorgeous with her crafted frock up and her hand slipped into the lovely crafted lace panties she wore. "Yes, love," he called out, "come join us."

Calesha was still feeling a little unsure about how everything was going to work out with Gwendolyn, but she wanted to be with Jivarn, so keeping her hand in her panties and her finger in her pink-flower, Calesha ran to her young, handsome Love.

Lanni moved aside out of Jivarn's arm hug just enough so her boyfriend could wrap his arm around her mother. Jivarn snuggled Calesha tightly. "So lovely to see you, Love, and I think you've arrived with a wet pinkkiss for me."

"Oh, yes, I have arrived with very a wet pinkkiss for you, Jivarn," Calesha moaned floating in euphoria and smooching his cheek.

"Let your gorgeous tits out for me, darling."

It was so sweet of Jivarn to ask her to put her tits out for him, and it was nice to fit in too as Gwendolyn already had her tits out. Calesha excitedly watched young Jivarn's enthusiastic gaze as, one by one, she scooped her bosoms out for his pleasure.

The little clearing outside Jivarn's dwelling was a pleasantly inviting place for her to reveal her tits to Jivarn while her daughter watched. Calesha barely felt any nerves with having her tits out along with Gwendolyn. It was just so good to have her boobs nude for Jivarn. Oh, what a wonderful romance visit.

Lanni found it amazing to see Jivarn's appreciative and desiring gaze dance on her mother's nude, creamy tits.

Shyly, Lanni scooped her own creamy tits out as she'd watched her mother do, and she felt a wondrous thrill as Jivarn's eyes also gazed desiringly on them.

Lanni loved watching Jivarn romance her mother and Gwendolyn together. Lanni could see her boyfriend loved kissing her mother's and Gwendolyn's tits. It was so sweet to see her mother's tit being sucked into his mouth while all his pink-flowers were being fingered.

Lanni thought it was so deliciously romantic to watch her boyfriend suck her mother's tit and then move and lusciously suck one of Gwendolyn's tits. Yes, her boyfriend loved sucking his pinkkiss craftsdolls' tits. He was really into it. Lanni felt her tits tingle as she watched. She looked forward to when she was ready for her amazing boyfriend to suck her tits, too.

It amazed Lanni to observe that Jivarn couldn't get enough of her mother's and Gwendolyn's tits. Lanni knew that in this way, Jivarn was also romancing her. It was wondrous to feel Jivarn romancing all three of his girls at once. Oh, he was such a great boyfriend.

Lanni felt all three of his pinkkiss doll craftsgirls were close to orgasm. It was so nice she was going to cum both with her mother and with Gwendolyn. "Oh, Jivarn," she cried, "Is it nice to have all your craftsgirls' doll-flowers turned-on for you?"

Calesha and Gwendolyn both moaned, "Ohhhh." It was the start of their new level of friendship of both being mature pinkkiss craftsgirls for young Jivarn.

"Yes, Lanni Love, it's a joy to have all my craftsgirls' beautiful doll-flowers turned on for me," Jivarn enthusiastically and heatedly shared.

Lanni wondered which pinkkiss craftsdoll would cum first? She knew all Jivarn's craftsgirls' pink-flowers were being fast-fingered. "Do you want your pinkkiss dolls to cum for you?"

In the little clearing sweetly bathed with the late afternoon sun, Jivarn never answered, as Calesha, Gwendolyn, and Lanni all orgasmed, and all three moaned out their sweet orgasm cries simultaneously. "Ohhh, Jivarn-n-n."

Jivarn loved the experience of his three pinkkiss craftsgirls all cuming together, and was pleased to see that Calesha was feeling comfortable with Gwendolyn. He kissed all three foreheads, circling from forehead to forehead with kiss after kiss.

It was beautiful to see his Lanni's eyes bright with wonder, and Gwendolyn and Calesha's eyes were full of adoration and desire for him. Jivarn felt it was an exceptionally tender moment when Gwendolyn angled his cock over towards Calesha and Calesha's hand joined Gwendolyn's hand holding his throbbing organ.

And of course, his cute young Lanni studiously watched.

Jivarn was so ready to slip his pumped cock into Gwendolyn's beautiful, wet pinkkiss, but were Calesha and Lanni ready for that? Perhaps he should wait a little while longer.

He released his hold around Calesha and encouraged her hand out of her panties. He also slid his finger out of Gwendolyn's flower and his hand out of her panties, then he heatedly cupped both his mature craftsdolls' wet pantiecrotches.

He'd caress both their pantied pink-flowers until they were moaning for his finger, then maybe after that, it would be time to fill Gwendolyn's pinkkiss with his orgasm-giver. He tightly and romantically cupped their pantied doll-flowers while thrusting his cock in their combined handholds.

But it was too much for Gwendolyn. She spun around, bent forward, slid her mini up, and pulled her panties lower.

Lanni dashed around to Jivarn's other side so she could see what was happening. "Oh, Mother, I think it's going to happen!"

Lanni observed that Gwendolyn's smooth pinkkiss was extremely wet and her flower-petals were puffy. Lanni smiled; Gwendolyn's sopping pinkkiss was begging for her boyfriend's cock. What would happen? How would it happen?

Lanni was astounded as she watched, like it was in slow motion, her mother, still holding Jivarn's cock, angle it down and guide his beautifully engorged, shining cock-dome to Gwendolyn's sopping pinkkiss entrance. It was happening!

Lanni had amazing sensations in her own wet, tingling pinkkiss as her gaze remained enthusiastically fixed on her boyfriend's big dome slipping wondrously into Gwendolyn's welcoming pink-flower. Lanni loved seeing that Gwendolyn's pink-flower was romantically welcoming Jivarn's cock. It was a tight fit for Gwendolyn's pink opening, but there was plenty of juice.

Once Calesha had young Jivarn's phenomenally engorged cock-head in Gwendolyn's pinkkiss, she released his cock and romantically smooched his cheek.

Lanni's doll-flower went crazy as she watched her boyfriend's long, sexy cock mesmerisingly disappear slowly into Gwendolyn's wet pinkkiss.

Gwendolyn let out a long, undulating cry that softly floated in the air as she had her first experience of Jivarn's youthful cock entering her. It was a teasingly protracted entry and her pinkkiss screamed to be filled. And as more and more of his beautiful length entered her. joyous words poured from her mouth. "Ohhh… Jivarn, it's so beautiful that you slide your youthful cock into my pink-flower."

As Calesha watched, her sopping pinkkiss was overwhelmed with desire to be on Jivarn's youthful cock.

When Jivarn's full length was in Gwendolyn's pink-flower and she felt his balls serenading her flower-petals, she orgasmed. "Jivarn-n-n," she screamed out across the wildflowers.

Jivarn held Gwendolyn's hips and pushed his groin forward, loving feeling her orgasm spasms on his romance-organ.

Calesha was beyond overwhelmed, and she sprang forward to stand beside Gwendolyn. And as Gwendolyn had done, Calesha did the same. Bending forward, she raised her crafted frock onto her back and urgently pulled her crafted panties down—panties she'd made especially to wear for Jivarn.

Lanni's eyes popped wide open. Wow! she was going to watch Jivarn romance both Gwendolyn and her mother's doll-flowers. Her mother's pinkkiss was as sopping as Gwendolyn's, and as her own. And her mother's pinkkiss was also begging for Jivarn's cock.

As Gwendolyn finished her orgasms on Jivarn's cock, Lanni watched him sweetly fondle her mother's revealed wet and ready pinkkiss.

When Lanni saw her boyfriend's big cock start to reappear from Gwendolyn's orgasmed pink-flower, she knew what she had to do. When Jivarn was almost out, Lanni took hold of his orgasm-giver which was wet and sticky from Gwendolyn's abundant juices; It was exciting to hold her boyfriend's sexy cock that had just orgasmed Gwendolyn.

When his dome popped out, Lanni momentarily looked up into Gwendolyn's still-open pinkkiss and she felt very drawn to having her pinkkiss opened like that. Lanni stepped sideways with Jivarn as he centred himself behind her mother.

Lanni could smell her mother's romance scents mixing with Gwendolyn's, and her boyfriend obviously liked them both. Again, everything became slow motion, but this time Lanni wasn't just watching.

Lanni could feel her boyfriend's juice-coated cock throbbing as she carefully angled it downwards until his glistening dome slid onto her mother's juicy, begging pinkkiss entrance. Lanni joined her mother in moaning.

Then, just as she'd seen her mother do, Lanni released his cock and smooched Jivarn's cheek. Lanni had been excited to watch her boyfriend's cock romantically slide into Gwendolyn's ready pinkkiss, and Lanni was just as excited to watch him romantically slide into her mother's ready pinkkiss.

Just as Gwendolyn's pinkkiss had done, her mother's pinkkiss stretched welcomingly around Jivarn's traversing, long orgasm-giver. Lanni loved that she was learning so much!

Also, just as Gwendolyn had done, her mother euphorically moaned out as Jivarn slowly filled her doll-flower. Lanni's eyes were glued to her boyfriend's cock disappearing into her mother's doll-flower—Lanni's pinkkiss was helplessly dripping.

Lanni was amazed and fascinated to see her mother so keen for Jivarn's youthful cock. Lanni was even more fascinated and could hardly believe her eyes that when Jivarn was fully in, her mother reached her hand back between her legs and hugged Jivarn's balls to her pink-flower. Oh, yes! she loved learning from her mother and Gwendolyn.

Then her mother's hips were rocking, and she was romantically and lovingly frolicking her pinkkiss on Jivarn's fully submerged orgasm-giver. Lanni felt her pinkkiss going out of control as her mother's hip rocking went faster and faster until her hips went absolutely crazy and her pinkkiss was a juicy blur on Jivarn's beauteously long, pumped erection.

Lanni nearly orgasmed with her mother as her mother's euphoric orgasm cry floated out over the wildflowers surrounding the clearing, just as Gwendolyn's had.

Lanni indulgently grinned as she watched her boyfriend's hands take hold of her mother's hips, where he luxuriated in experiencing her mother's pinkkiss spasms on his cock. She'd learnt so much! Her own pinkkiss was sopping.

So it wasn't a complete surprise when the word ready floated into Lanni's mind. Yes, she was a bit nervous, but the word rang so alluringly in her mind. Ready!

Lanni stepped forward to stand beside her mother. She bent forward; she had no frock to raise, her pulled-up mini took care of that. "Mother," Lanni implored, "Please can you hold my hand?"

With one hand in her mother's hand, Lanni used her other hand to lower her crafted panties for her boyfriend. She had a wee giggle; three nude doll-flowers all lined up for her boyfriend, and just one left to be romanced by his orgasm-giver.

When Gwendolyn heard Lanni's imploring cry to her mother, she knew she had to also support Lanni. Gwendolyn sprang up and was quickly at Jivarn's side. Gwendolyn could see that Lanni was ready—very ready.

But Gwendolyn wanted to give Lanni all the support she could. "Lanni, is your pinkkiss begging for your boyfriend's cock?"

"Yes," Lanni cried. "Begging just like yours and mother's pink-flowers begged for my boyfriend's cock."

Gwendolyn nodded to herself, satisfied with Lanni's answer. Then Gwendolyn had another thought. "Lanni, would you like me to guide your boyfriend's cock into your pinkkiss?"

"Oh, Yes!" Lanni gushed, then her voice turned solemn, "But I need to ask you something first."

"Yes," Gwendolyn whispered, stupefied as to what it could be.

With her pinkkiss presented for sex with her boyfriend, Lanni just had to ask; she just had to know.

"Gwendolyn, I know you let Jivarn romance you to help me get ready. I know you love Jivarn and I know he loves you, and I would love it if you would keep being a mature pinkkiss doll to my boyfriend."

Lanni took a quick breath. "My mother is going to keep being my boyfriend's mature pinkkiss doll, and I would love it if you would join mother and me in bed with my boyfriend. I just couldn't cope if you stopped being a mature pinkkiss doll to Jivarn."

Gwendolyn could sense the tears in Lanni's eyes. Gwendolyn had tears in her own eyes. She shyly glanced at Jivarn; he smiled radiantly at her and nodded his head that he would love her to keep being his mature pinkkiss doll.

Gwendolyn couldn't refuse Lanni's sweet request. A smile came to Gwendolyn's face; Lanni had again given her a way to be with Jivarn without worrying about the age difference. Yes, she would stay as Jivarn's mature pinkkiss doll because Lanni wanted it and needed it.

"Lanni, darling, I would love to keep being a mature pinkkiss doll to your handsome, inspiring, and amazing boyfriend."

"Oh, I'm so comforted to hear that," Lanni replied.

Gwendolyn watched giddily as Jivarn's long and wondrous, erect cock slowly emerged from Calesha's orgasmed pink-flower. And when his engorged dome popped out, she heard the same popping as when he'd come out of her orgasmed pink-flower.

Jivarn moved to be behind his girlfriend and Gwendolyn moved with him. Jivarn placed his hands on Lanni's hips in readiness. He smiled at Gwendolyn and she sweetly returned the smile. Jivarn leaned to the side and gave each of Gwendolyn's tits a little kiss, then he straightened up and gently nodded.

Filled with adoration for Jivarn, Gwendolyn took hold of his throbbing length, it was heavily coated with Calesha's orgasm juices, and oh, it felt so good to hold his cock again.

Then, with the warm golden orb of the sun lowering into the western sky and gentle afternoon breezes skimming across the clearing, Gwendolyn lovingly angled Jivarn's stupendous cock downwards.

Lanni orgasmed at the first wondrous touch of Jivarn's dome to her sopping pinkkiss, and with his gently paced, grandeurous and romantic entry, she orgasmed over and over.

When Jivarn was fully in, Lanni followed her mother's example and used her hand to hug his balls to her pink-flower. Her hips weren't doing too much, but her pinkkiss was spasming repeatedly on his long, pumped romance-organ.

"Oh, Jivarn. Oh, Jivarn. Oh, Jivarn!" she merrily cried with her face glowing.

Lanni was so joyed that Jivarn, her mother, and Gwendolyn had helped her become ready to become Jivarn's pussy-doll, and so be able to have her pinkkiss slipped onto his handsomely sexy, huge romance-organ.

🌾

Epilogue

Jivarn and his orgasmed craftsdolls sat on the deck overlooking the meadow. They contentedly sipped on steaming herbal coffees from crafted pottery mugs. During their conversation, Jivarn's ears often rang with the sweet giggles of his pinkkiss dolls. It was a delight to watch the way their giggling bounced their gorgeous boobs.

As Jivarn's eyes roamed his pussy-dolls' tits, he was glad he'd made a big bed. Glad; because tonight his craftsgirl-dolls would all be in his bed with him. Oh-Yes!

There was a pause in the conversation, then Lanni looked at her mother. "Mother, I loved guiding my boyfriend's cock into your ready pinkkiss, and I'd love to do it again, if you'd like that?" she ecstatically asked.

Calesha glanced momentarily at Jivarn and blushed…her daughter was so sweet. Her pinkkiss thrilled at the thought of Jivarn's long, wondrous, youthful cock, and with her smile overflowing, she replied, "I would love that very much, Lanni darling." Calesha's eyes glazed and her voice dropped to a whisper. "I would love you guide your boyfriend's cock into my pinkkiss."

Lanni reached out and took hold of her mother's hand. "It would be my pleasure, Mother," she shyly but excitedly said, also feeling pleased to receive a smile from Jivarn.

Lanni then turned to Gwendolyn. "Gwendolyn, l also loved seeing my boyfriend's cock in your pinkkiss … Seeing Jivarn's cock in my mother's pink-flower and your pink-flower helped me so much to ready my own pink-flower that Jivarn could slip me onto his cock, and I'd really love it if… if I could…"

Gwendolyn took hold of Lanni's other hand and gave Jivarn a quick smile. Then she looked at Lanni's sweet, inquiring face. "Lanni darling, would you like to guide your boyfriend's cock into my pinkkiss too?"

"Yesss," Lanni enthused. "I'd love to guide Jivarn's handsome, long, romance-cock into your pinkkiss, if you'd like?"

Tears formed in Gwendolyn's eyes; Lanni was such a sweet girl. "Lanni, sweet love, I would love that very, very much."

Lanni's face filled with a smile and her tension evaporated. Then suddenly, Jivarn's craftsdolls were ecstatically giggling, and their beautifully nude boobs were once more frolicking next to him and in front of him.


1...456789