Romantic Girls Tell Many Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now go! Live your curse!" shouted the woman as the fog dissipated and Eliza shook her head.

"I don't feel any different," she mumbled as she stretched and wiped the drool away.

"But my love! I can make you feel wonderful!" Winked the woman as Eliza rolled her eyes.

"Not now, I need to know your magic worked!"

"It worked my love! It worked!" nodded the woman as she grabbed the crystal ball and forced it into Eliza's arms. "This can magnify your curse, make it more powerful!"

"Right," sighed Eliza. "Vail, I think I'm about to make a fool of myself."

"Captain, I remember the game of blackjack in Blood Hollow. It will take effort to be more foolish than that."

"I misheard eight as eleven!" Chuckled Eliza. "But quickly, let's get to our ship."

"I will come as well!" Shouted the fortune teller.

"Will you listen to me if I tell you not to come?"

"I can't handle being apart from you, my love!" smiled the fortune teller as Eliza sighed.

"Let's just go then," she said as they ran out into the street, the cold glass ball held to her breast.

The street echoed with the sounds of chaos and cannon fire. Every guard in the city was guarding the port or manning a guard tower, firing shots at the massive cluster of ships that followed Eliza's ship around the island.

The cluster was in total chaos, several of the ships had lodged themselves together, while others were involved in futile attempts at boarding the other boats.

The trio started to run towards the rowboat, doing their best to not be spotted by the guards. However, just as they arrived near the beach, a voice shouted at them.

"It's them! Seize them!"

Eliza spun on her heel, only to spot the Governor's son and the Governor stood at the port entrance. Some of the guards started to advance, only for Vail to fire a shot just in front of them.

"Any of you move and I'll shoot you dead," growled Vail.

"I said seize them!" shouted the governor. "Try and overthrow me, will you? I'll make an example of you!"

Eliza tried to work out what to do. However, her thoughts were interrupted by the fortune teller mumbling behind her. Eliza turned around only to spot that the woman was knelt on the floor, chanting something in a strange language Eliza was unfamiliar with.

The guards started to advance once more as Vail lifted his pistol and took aim, keen to show that he wasn't one to make idle threats. Suddenly, a large explosion rang out from one of the guard towers as one of the cannons tumbled backward and smashed into the floor, embedding itself in the street between the guards and Vail.

"Run!" Screamed, Eliza as she grabbed the fortune teller by the sleeve and started to sprint to the rowboat.

"Fate blesses us this day!" Cheered the fortune teller as the guards continued to cower behind the fallen cannons.

"Grab an oar!" Shouted Eliza as she started to row.

The further from the coast they got, the thicker and more choking the smoke became. It was obvious that many cannons had been fired and misfired while they had been in the tent.

Eliza's muscles stung as she rowed harder than she ever had before. Thankfully, someone on her ship spotted her coming and quickly lowered a rope for her to clamber up onto.

"What is going on?" Asked Eliza as she panted.

"Captain!" replied the sailor Eliza had left in charge, "They've bought it, they think we're an army! Some of the other ships fired on the town to impress you."

"Good, good," nodded Eliza. "I think I can end this!" She said as she raised the ball up into the air. "Stop this! Stop this now!" She bellowed, only for her crew to look at her with confusion.

She kept the ball raised, however, the other ships continued to follow and fire. "Need to be in port," grinned the fortune teller.

"Why didn't you?" Started Eliza, only for a bottle to smash next to her. She quickly turned, only to see that one of the other ships had gotten in range, and a woman was stood on the deck, throwing random debris at the fortune teller.

"My love! I'll save you!" Shouted the woman.

"Port," nodded Eliza, quickly diving off the edge and into the cold water. She started to swim as fast as she could despite her painful muscles.

The water-muffled noises of chaos twisted and twirled around Eliza as she continued to push through the warm water. As she saw the port's supports in front of her she rose up, only to find herself looking down the barrel of a gun.

"Now we've got you!" Laughed the Governor as more guns pointed at Eliza.

"Father!" shouted Anna. Everyone turned, only to see Anna balanced precariously on top of a mast. "If you hurt my love I'll jump! I will! I can't be without her!"

The Governor's son glared at the Governor. "I have a sister? Why was I not informed of this?"

"You don't!" shouted the governor, a mixture of shame and confusion painted on his face. "I've never met her before!"

"Mother was right! You're a philanderer!" Shouted the son.

"No! I don't know this girl at all!" Replied the Governor. "I've never had a daughter!"

"But father! I've always loved you! You promised me I would be the princess of Tamwell!" Shouted Anna as she wobbled on the edge of the mast.

"Tamwell? Anna?!" Shouted the governor. "The stupid daughter of my underling?"

"This isn't Tamwell?" Blinked Anna. "Oh, you're not my father!" she laughed. "So, give up my love or else! This is an invasion!"

"You can't invade me, girl!" Shouted the Governor, only to turn and realize that Eliza had vanished. "Where is the pirate!" He shouted as the guards started to look around.

"I'm over here!" grinned Eliza as she stood on one of the other docks, the crystal ball raised high into the air. "Now, fix this! Fix all of this!" She shouted as the smoke started to pour out of the ball.

The strands of smoke dashed towards each person present and wrapped around their heads before filling their ears. Every eye in the dock turned into a misty spiral of colored fog as Eliza kept the ball aloft.

After several seconds, the smoke vanished and everyone's eyes returned to normal. "What was I," mumbled the governor as Eliza quickly dived back into the water and swam back towards her ship.

As she made her way across, she tried to work out exactly what was going to happen. How was she going to deal with the small horde of boats and the city full of random women that had followed her across the ocean? But, at that moment, she was too focused on swimming to give it much thought.

As she climbed aboard her ship the crew cheered. "Easy lads," smiled Eliza. "Quick, get the sails up and let's go before they change their minds!"

"Get moving boys!" Shouted Vail as the crew started to run around. As the ship started to turn, Anna shouted from atop her mast.

"Mind if I follow?" she smiled. "I think I can do to learn the seas a little bit! This ship-moving lark is pretty fun!"

"Oh?" Blinked Eliza.

"Well, you are fun and ships are fun!" She shouted.

"Fortune Teller," growled Eliza. "Explain, please."

"The curse, works on your desire, Captain," said the fortune teller as she wrapped her arms around Eliza's waist. "Maybe the mermaid desires love, after all."

"Great," sighed Eliza as she relaxed into the woman's arms. "Well, if you want to join my crew you're more than welcome, provided you can work."

"Whatever you command!" Shouted Anna as she started to climb down. Suddenly, a load of other women started to shout about joining Eliza's crew.

"Vail, take applications to join the crew. And while you're at it, scupper any unneeded ships, I'm in need of a lie-down." Muttered Eliza as she walked towards her office.

"Yes, Captain," smirked Vail.

Corentin walked across the deck. It seemed like every pair of eyes was staring right through him. "You're here to negotiate with The Mermaid?" said a man at the far end of the ship.

"Yes, yes I am." nodded Corentin as he shook with nerves.

"Proceed," growled the man as Corentin opened the door. The interior of the cabin was dimly illuminated with candles. Corentin also realized he was not alone. There were hundreds of women lay around on the floor, each in different states of undress.

"Hello?" stuttered Corentin. All of the women stared at him and giggled. Suddenly, Eliza rose up from behind a group of naked women, her cheeks flushed a deep crimson.

"You're late," she said as she walked up towards a small desk that sat near the wall.

"I'm sorry, the weather," started Corentin, only for Eliza to cut him off.

"Less discussion, more business," she said firmly. "You want to get revenge due to unpaid debts?"

"We do, yes," nodded Corentin, his eyes wandering to look at the naked women who remained sitting. Eliza grabbed Corentin by the chin and turned his gaze to face her.

"Focus. What do you want? Destruction? Misfortune?"

"Misfortune," mumbled Corentin. "Hurt their pocketbook."

"Then it will be done," nodded Eliza as two more girls emerged from the shadows and slowly started to rub her shoulders. Eliza pulled a cloth off of the table to reveal a crystal ball that was already filling with a strange, spiraling smoke.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hypnotic Induction for Beginners A feel-good relaxation self-hypnosis.in Mind Control
Voyeur to Gangbanger Chole progressives from observer to energetic participant.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Fairly Fairy Family Trip Family learns mom/wife is a sexual fairy while at sex resort.in Illustrated
The Written Truth Hypno file makes anything written on Stacy become true.in Mind Control
For the Boys Pt. 01 Ava takes on the complicated role of roommate and cumslut.in Group Sex
More Stories