Romantic Heroism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But in the moment as she looked down at him the spark that burned inside her this is why she protected people too see the hope in there eyes when she saved them she would always just leave after saving someone never talking or interacting with them but now she could, staring almost studying the hope in his eye after she saved him, she had forgot this.

A teacher quickly arrived sending the injured boys to the nurses office while another took Haley to the headmaster she knew she was in trouble but she doesn't care she had to save him that shouldn't have happened to him, When she arrived at the headmaster demanded to know what happened and she explained what happened, hearing what happened and from an incident report from some people explaining what happened the head teacher gave her two hours detention for her violence act.

She accepted this but was excluded for the day sending her to a sub-room to do her work and at the end of the day she was sent to another class for detention. It was very long and very boring and she was the only one there but when she was always to leave she was ready to head home eat and become shadow girl to do her nightly petrol but suddenly stop outside the door when she suddenly saw Kenny standing there with a bandage patch on his injured face what was he doing here? he should of headed home.

"H-Hi err, Haley right?" he asks quietly.

"Yeah what are you doing here? You should have headed home."

"Well I was g-going to but I tried looking for y-you but I couldn't find you so I asked and was told you got detention for punching that guy so I've been waiting here for you to get out so we could err you know err talk."

she stared at him thinking to herself has he been waiting here for two hours for her?

"That's nice you could have just waited till tomorrow you know?"

"But it didn't seem fair you got in trouble protecting me so I... I wanted to ask if we could be f-friends and thank you again," he replied nervously.

She admired his determination for wait two damn hours for her, it made her feel a little special and she could sense the fear on him but admired his bravery but she was already planning on trying to befriend him so it was a win for her.

"Yeah sure, you must be hungry I know a great dinner we could hang out," she said excitedly she made herself a loner so her friend couldn't get suspicious but she really did want a friend.

She held out a hand and he smiled grabbed it and they both headed to the dinner.

Since then they were really close, hanging out mostly all the time and at each other apartment and told each other about them self well Kenny did mostly, Haley was very secretive about it and soon she started developing feelings for him but she pushed those feelings aside as she was a hero she couldn't be in a relationship, it would never work out...but it was starting to crack at her resolve the thought of being with him filled her with sense of real pure joy something she hasn't felt in a long time she never had these feeling about anyone before they just...clicked and she wanted to be selfish.

She knew he liked her from the very beginning as she could sense his heartbeat getting fast when they were close or him start blushing and the way he looks at her body when he thought she wasn't looking, making her feel like when she was at high school, so with all these feelings bundling up she just asked him if he wanted to go out and she liked him.

He said yes immediate and they came together and hugged, she suddenly kissed him hard pouring all her emotions into the kiss she was no longer lonely she realised how starved of love when he kissed back, this would be dangerous and she might get discovered but at that moment she didn't care, then they spend the whole time together just kissing and snuggling each other like lost lovers, they were both happy but Haley was a bit afraid of messing this up this was her first relationship with a guy she really liked and regretted losing her virginity with some drunk at a party then with someone special.

During her first year as Shadow girl 3 years ago she was 18 she was under an extreme amount stress and worry about saving everyone and at a party she got semi-drunk from what she remembers her and a guy when into the spare room to fuck and apparently she was a beast fucking his brains out until he passed out, drowning in the pleasure as all the stress died away she also found out that she can control when she gets pregnant as when the guy climaxed inside she could simply absorb the essence into her body by using her shadow powers so she wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant making it come in very handy but since that night she has regretted it but needed it or she would have snapped now she was fully committed to her hero job.

Now she was 21 like Kenny and both were happy with each other but now she faced a big decision if she wanted to continue this relationship she would have to reveal her identity to Kenny, she needed to trusted him enough for something like that, maybe in the future if this does work out, now she was feeling guilty promising to make love to him but she knew she will be too tired for it, she hated lying and leading him on, it had to be tonight of all night that thugs had to rob the store.

###

Shadow girl was on the corner of a building looking down on the jewellery store she could see the police was making negations while the thugs inside holding some hostages and the priceless jewels she needed a plan, she first needed to get into the building and then take out as many guards as she could silently then locate all the hostages maybe she will take out the power? No, it would make them panic and might shoot the hostages if they were all together she needed to do this silently.

Shadow girl decided to get into the building first so she leaped unnoticed on top of the store, she checks the vents and unfortunately found them shut so she headed to the back door, leaning of the building seeing 2 guards with a flashlights under a brightly lit lamp.

Shadow girl cursed to herself the thugs over the years have learned of one of her biggest weakness light, if she was under bright lights she can't use her shadow or dark powers especially her shadow form which was her most powerful ability so they carried touches and bright flashlights to weaken her but it still a lot to take her down, she wanted to wrap this up so she could get back to Kenny.

She jumped down and kicked one of the guards in the head knocking him instantly unconscious, the guard next to him noticed it but it was too late and she already jumped towards him quickly punching him in the face knocking him out too she didn't need shadow power to give a heavy punch.

After Shadow girl shadow locked both men together she slipped easy into the back of the store, once inside she was happy to find it also pitch back no lights or anything perfect for her to use her shadow form and sneak around.

Her shadow form is her true form and her most handy and powerful ability is shadow shift, she uses this to hide in the ground and hide in peoples shadows being as thin as a...well shadow she can hide behind anything even enter vents and even in people's clothing between the clothes and skin but she never used this as someone would notice and simply take off the shirt leaving her vulnerable.

She sneaks around checking each room to find guards or hostages, she finds a room full of hostages and one guard keeping an eye on them, she already had a plan she opened the door slowly but hid herself in the wall next to the open door and just as she planned the guard comes out to investigate the strange opening of the door, he pokes his head out and Shadow girl punches him swiftly, he slumps to the ground unconscious. the hostages were shocked as they saw the Shadow Girl she dragged the body in and Shadow locked him and then helped the hostages destroying theirs restrains.

"Oh thank you we thought we were goners," an older female said wearing an employ outfit.

"No problem ma'am but stay here until it safe I'm going to out the guards so the police can come," Responded Shadow girl.

They all nodded, Shadow girl noticed a couple hugging each other the man comforting the woman in a loving embrace, it makes her heart flutter but she couldn't think about it now she needed to take out the leader.

"Are there any more hostages," ask shadow girl

"Two and both in the front with there boss please save them" reply another person wearing an employ outfit.

"I will don't worry just stay here and safe," Shadow girl said leaving the room.

They huddled together and Shadow girl left the room slowly closing the door behind her now she knew there were only 2 hostages left but they were at the front with the boss and police light brightening the whole room she needs a plan to save the people and swiftly take both thugs out without the protection of her true form.

Sneaking around finding the a door she peek open and saw the front of the store, she was write police light coved the place and she saw two men and the two hostages, one behind a desk and one being held in a headlock with one of the thugs, the other thug was bigger and touching seeing an eye patch on his left eye she also noticed the shotgun nesting in his arms he must be the boss.

She needed a plan fast, looking around she noticed the thug holding the hostage was standing under a vent which was open...she ran the plan in her head trying to find the best way to save the people and taking out the thugs.

It only took her about ten seconds before she had a plan fully made out she could get in there take out one of the thugs and avoid the shotgun boss and take him out, all she needed now was to find a vent, to her convenience she saw a vent in the wall to her right she could easily slip in.

She took her shadowy form and entered the vent quickly moving through them and finding the exit vent she needed, she found it and luckily the thug was still under it, she needed to get this perfectly right, any wrong move and herself and the innocent people would be at risk.

She got into action and shot downward breaking the vent on top of the guy, the thug didn't even get a chance and she kicks him in the head knocking him out one thug down one left, the shotgun boss turn seeing Shadow girl he aimed his gun at her, she pushed the hostage to safety he quickly hid behind the desk watching the events unfold, He pulled the trigger the loud sound of a shotgun blast filled the air but Shadow girl swiftly rolled behind another desk avoiding the shot.

He grunted in annoy and quickly turned the corner aiming his gun but she was too fast and charged into him knocking into his stomach and pushing him to the ground, he dropped the gun she was on top of him she noticed the police move in now the boss lost the gun, she delivered one swift punch making him dizzy and running through the back door.

The police would try to restrain and question her so she had to leave quickly, she left through the back and quickly ascended to the roof, her mission was done she saved those people now the police will handle the rest, a jolt of excitement came to her she was heading home to Kenny but she was too tired for sex...she wondered what she was going to do to make it up for him.

###

Kenny was trying relaxing in his girlfriend's place waiting for her, he was worried it wouldn't have taken this long to grab something, he was getting antsy, he was finally going to have sex with Haley he couldn't contain his excitement and nervousness, he put on TV it as a new reporting how just minutes ago Shadow girl saved everyone at a jewellery shop.

He heard the door open, his girlfriend walking in tired he got up and went to her, hugging her she hugged back.

"Sorry, It took me forever to find it but I did but...damn I'm tired."

"I-I see I hope not too tired for...y-you know what," He said nervously looking at her.

"I-I'm sorry Kenny not tonight I know I said but...I'll make it up too you ok?"

Kenny nodded weakly he was excited before and now...he was getting tired of this the sudden disappearance, leading him on and always being late what was she to him just someone to have some fun with as she went off doing who knows what...a dark thought came into his mind as he looked at her, was she...cheating on him? It would explain why she's late and suddenly disappears...no no she not that type of person...is she?

"Come on let's head to the bedroom she can still have some fun can't we," She says seductively.

He blushed and she gently held him by the hand leading him to the room, they entered her room it was a good size that fits a queen size bed in the middle of the room by the wall, she had a desk with her laptop on with a dresser to the right.

They stopped on the middle and she turned and kissed him deeply holding him close, he kissed back wrapping his arms around her all the negative thoughts he had about her slowly drained away, her nibble hands removed his blazer and unbuttoning his shirt, his hands moved gracefully across her body and found the zip to her dress, he froze did she want him to do that?

"Pull it down...undress me handsome," she says slowly.

He gently grabs the zip pulling it down, she removed the strips from the shoulder holding her dress up, her dress fell perfectly and slowly down revealing her smooth half-naked body she had her bra and panties she looks extremely erotic like a model (With a body like hers she could model).

She turned him, his back to the bed and she moved forward he fell onto the soft bed he looks up at her, her body lit by the soft moonlight her body almost shine in it she looked so beautiful.

"Get comfortable, Kenny," She said almost dominantly.

He removed his shirt and got up the bed laying down in the middle, once he was comfortable she slowly crawled onto the bed toward him like a tiger hunting its prey, she got to his groin and raised herself.

"Now are you ready for some fun...you've been such a loving boyfriend putting up with me so tonight this is all about you so don't worry about any little thing you understand?"

He nodded she could sense the heat coming from his trousers she was getting excited, reaching back unhooking her bra and letting them fall, her perky breast jiggled freely all exposed for her lover to see, Kenny felt his cock harden even further this was the first time he's seen her boobs and they were sexy.

She smiled at his reaction and crawl further towards him her breasts swayed gently he couldn't turn away, she gently grip his chin lifting it toward her eyes they stared at each other for a moment and she kissed him, both closing their eyes she grabs his wrist and pulled it toward her exposed breast letting him feel it.

It's so warm and soft was all Kenny could think as he massaged her breast he brought his other hand to her second breast massaging them gently, she purred gently as he pinched her nipples it felt nice his hands were warm and she loved kissing him.

She broke the kiss and looked at him starry-eyed and moved down making her way to his bulge in his trousers, she looked up at him lustfully enjoy the experience he made watching her, the heat coming from his trouser was intense she removed them leaving on his boxers and a very erect cock pushing against the fabric.

She was eager, excited she quickly removed his boxer and she saw it...his cock out in the open she stared at it obsessively her enhanced sense going crazy the smell of a man, her man and the heat that came off was intense she was in a state she saw his nervous embarrassed look it was intoxicating.

She lunches at it putting all she could into her small mouth, Kenny was surprised by her sudden action but then rolled his head back as she licked and tried to take his entire cock into her mouth...but she could, noticing she was struggling he rubbed her head getting her attention.

"Haley...don't..force it all in if you can't."

She ignored his advice now trying to forcing it down she wanted to go to give up she was going to give her boyfriend a mindblowing blowjob.

"Haley...stop...you can't p-please don't force yourself."

He was right she couldn't take him all she pouted she wanted to make him feel good but if she couldn't even...unless, it would be risky but he worth it.

"Get under the clovers."

"What?" He responded confused.

"Do it, it makes it more erotic."

"O-Oh ok."

both started moving he got comfortable under the covers up to his chest, submerged under there he got comfy and snuggle in the bed.

"Now whatever you do, don't lift the covers no matter what, ok?"

"O-Ok," he said nervously what was she going to do under there?

She dived under the covers almost disappearing seeing the bulge in the bed, she was in complete darkness, now she could make give him a real blowjob, she switched forms seeing everything perfectly clear she saw his cock and slow wrapped her lips around it.

Not being able to see what happening made everything unbelievable it was just all feeling and it felt amazing, Haley now took his cock into her mouth again easily taking him all in no resistance just one deep wet tunnel with a tongue to tease and pleasure him.

Kenny moaned loudly to the spike in pleasure and thrust his hips up whatever she was doing down there was felt amazingly better than before, he could feel her throat squeezing his cock as her long tongue? Wrapped around jerking him off, it felt like she was deep throat fucking him he never felt this good before he was surprised he hasn't come yet but she was somehow keeping him at bay like she knew he would be cumming and slowed down building him up.

He reached out and reached his hand on the bulge where he though her head was and reach gently, she could feel his hand above the cover sense taking his cock in her mouth in her shadow form heighten her senses, even more, feeling for the best spot to pleasure him she was enjoying this...but now she stalled enough and now wanted to taste his seed.

She started moving fasted no longer holding back, Kenny's body twitches to the intense pleasure He knew what was coming he could feel it.

"H-Haley I'm gonna..." he said breathing heavily but she didn't a response just throat fucking him more.

"Haley?" He said again...still no response.

A part of him wanted to lift and see if she was all right but she told him not too and he trusted her so he continued laying there getting closer and closers and closer the building got to a point of no return.

He felt her tongue flick his head and it pushed him over the edge he grunted loudly and he starting coming, she thrust her head down taking in as much as he could swallow every last drop of his delicious seed.

The climax seemed to last forever in his mind as she continued swallowing his seed he was now exhausted laying back from that incredible orgasm the strongest he's ever had, he felt movement crawling up to him and her head popped out from under the coves looking up at him resting on his chest, licking her lips.

She shifted next to him under the covers before she popped out looking at him, her face was adorable, she succeeded in her mission.

"How was that?"

"T-That...was...unbelievable," Kenny said breathing heavy recovering from his orgasm.

She smiled happily at him and got out of bed turning off the lights, she suddenly was back in the bed snuggling up to Kenny, he thought how she got back so fast but didn't care he got close to her and both wrapped their arms around each other Kenny felt some unknown force pushing him closer to her this was actually the first time they slept in the same bed together it was romance and claiming he hasn't been in such peace since...He tightened his hold on Haley.

Haley noticing his discomfort pressed held closer to him calming him from his unknown pain.