Romantic Heroism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used to live in a mansion hidden away in the woods, growing up she never found it weird

I loved it there it was only me, my mother and my father it was nice...for a while, then strange thing started happening people coming to the mansion and yet never leaving they were very secretive in something they called there...hobby."

One night when she was eleven, she sneaked out my room and entered the secret room in their basement they told her to never enter and what she saw scared her, demonic signs and patterns with dead chopped up body, she screamed and her father found her and...he knocked her out, she awoke on a stone table her hands and feet tied to the edges she was wearing a black dress, she panicked and then, she saw them, her mother and father wearing robes, she begged them to let her go and tell her what's happening and why.

They told her she would be a sacrifice to a higher divine source a creature they summon before to become rich and successful and since then they have been trying to summon it again and they have failed again and again and then it came to them...it had to be someone blood related to them...they planed on using her to summon the demon, she fought all she could but to no avail.

They started chanting and the room around her went cold, her look teary-eyed at her mother as she held a strange dagger, she then at the end of the chanting she plunged it into her chest, she scream painfully and slowly she felt her life slip away, Haley started shaking remembering the memory but Kenny came close and comforted her.

She continued saying she remembers hearing her parent talking and demanding something from someone then suddenly they screamed and disappeared, she closed out weakly for help and heard a voice in her head 'Strange...still alive child?...do you wish for me to save you?' she used the last of her strength and said yes.

Suddenly her binds were cut and the dagger removed from her chest and was being covered by...something it was dark from what she remembers she heard it speak again 'I disapprove of using...children as sacrifices...brave child I give you this power too keep living and do as you please...do not seek me out I merely did this because I can, don't thank me...goodbye child I'm curious to see what you will do with this power' and then the voiced disappeared and she felt...amazingly alive.

She jumped up and could see everything around her and saw two skeletons it scared her, she got up and felt strange and suddenly noticed her skin and form it had...changed, she soon discovered what the voice gave her and she experimented with them for a few hours using and manipulated them it was exciting but she knew she had to leave the mansion people will wonder what happend.

So she changed to a human form and ran leaving the mansion and the horrors of it behind, she ran into the night feeling free but was sad, then she came to a road and was almost hit by a car, it stopped in time and a couple came out, as asked his the girl was ok and she said she was scared and alone, so the woman came to her and talk her everything will be all right and hugged her she cried in her arms.

Then they've been taking care of her since then, they tried to find her parent but was unsuccessful so they decide to adopt her and she been happy ever since, she never told them of her powers but was able to practice in secret, then three years ago some thugs broke into there home and trapped her parents ready to hurt them they never found her and she used her powers to beat them up without them finding out when she told them she beat them up they rushed to her calling her their hero.

It was that moment the memory of the voice came back to her, the ending part 'I'm curious to see what you will do with this power?' she then realized that this is what she was meant to do...use her powers to save people like the lives of her parents...and so since then, she been protecting the city under the given name of Shadow girl.

"Wow that's one backstory," Kenny said amazed at her.

"Yeah...it sad but I used to think my powers was a curse but they can't be if I use them to save the people I love," she brought a shadowy hand to his cheek and he embraced it not hushing away.

"Now enough of this its time for me and you to have some fun."

"Y-Yeah I'm ready to see your form."

She smiled at him and she changed in front of him her skin turned a shadowy black and her form she to turn like...well shadows moving, then her eyes turned dark but he could see the human outline of her body her hair seem to be weightless as it floated he could barely see her but she was still beautiful.

"Huh."

"Really I reveal my true form and you say 'huh'?"

"Err...yeah I mean it looks beautiful I just didn't really know what to think," he said innocently she just giggles and came close.

"Now let's get this night underway...if it gets too much tell me ok it's going to be hard to control my powers when I get turned on."

"O-Ok," he said excitedly but still nervously.

She stepped back and disappeared suddenly all the lights turn off it was completely dark he panicked a little.

"H-Haley?"

"Yes?" she said right next to his ear he was startled a little, "don't worry my love you're possible in the safest place on earth right now so just, relax."

He nodded unable to see anything, then he felt lips press onto his, he immediately pressed his lips against it and reached out only finding nothing to grab onto, suddenly he felt something extremely soft in his hands he gave them a squeeze they seem a perfect fit in his hands.

"I see you like my boobs, Kenny," said a voice coming behind him.

Wait? he thought who's lips was he feeling right now? her tongue enters his mouth, he felt her nipple press into his hand and...wait how was he touching his girlfriend shadow soft breasts? he was confused but it was turning him on, he felt his erection pressing against his jeans.

Suddenly he felt multiple hand glade there way across his body, the lips and boobs suddenly disappeared and he felt his shirt being lifted over his head, again he felt warm hands press against his warm body and suddenly he was lifted into the air, looking down he felt hands removed his shoes and socks.

He was then 'carried' to the bed and gently placed onto the bed, immediately feeling hands slowly strip his bottom half removing his jeans and then slowly his boxers, his erect cock came flying out into the open he felt a little exposed seeing how there was no one around and yet his girlfriend was all around him it confused yet turned him on.

Ghostly warm hands gripped his cock and he moaned at there touch and they slowly started moving up and down his shaft.

"My hands are very useful," said a voice from his right ear, "don't you agree?" said from his left ear.

"Y-Yes," he said mumbling, he heard giggling around him.

Then the hand disappeared and replaced with wet tongues, multiple licking his cock feeling lips around his tip sucking it he moans louder, Haley was going crazy being in her true form allowed her to sense everything much easier and more intensely she loved the taste and smell of her lover, this continued for a minutes he was getting close but then it all vanished.

Looking down he saw her straddling him, legs either side of him his cock pressed down against her wet pussy he reached out feeling her alluring body, he moved his hand up but only realized that the top half of her body was missing only the bottom have was there.

He felt lips pressed against him and watched her shadowy top half appear feeling her breast pressed on his chest, she parted from his lips.

"H-How can you do that?"

"Easy I can make any part of my body appear anywhere in a dark room so as my hips lay on your erect cock and I can be here kissing you," she said lustfully to him, "And I can make copies of myself," said a voice to his side.

He looks to his left and saw Haley, another Haley next to her, one rest peacefully on his chest and another to his left.

"Imagine it a whole harem of me, countless Haley's all wanting to make love to you it be like making love to multiple woman but all of them are me," said another to his right, "That is something we must try in the future a whole harem of copy's making love...we could call it a 'Haley orgy' with you in the middle."

"Yeah definitely...but can I have one Haley tonight...please."

"Sure...tonight is all about you and the loss of your innocent little virginity."

He felt two kisses one from his left and then his right as the copy's disappeared, the hips started grinding his cock against her pussy, the one on his chest slide down to his side letting him see it better and snuggled under his arm.

"Naughty I didn't tell her to do that...can you see it, Kenny, how horny she is for you, she wants to be filled with something thick and meaty she wants it, Kenny, she needs it...please Kenny will you fill her?" she said innocently to him he didn't think his girlfriend would be this kinky he was loving it.

"Yes...please," mumble out his words.

"Good boy."

Her hips stop and lifted just over his erect tip, she reached an arm out holding it still aim at her soaking wet shadow pussy.

"You ready?"

He nodded, Haley aimed it and the hips slowly slide down taking in his cock inch by inch and suddenly pushed down with no residence down to the base he was fully inside her.

Both almost screamed as he penetrated her, she was so tight and wet, he felt the tightness of her pussy quickly squeezing him molding it around his cock making it a perfect fit.

"So...Good," he heard Haley say.

Her hips started moving, gracefully and easily moving up and down feeling her pussy move around him, the top half of Haley moved up and hooked her arms around his neck and kissed him, he armed his arm around her and kissed her hard tongues placed with each other as her hips seem to move and change automatically making the pleasure more intense.

They were happy Haley found someone who accepted her and loved her she wanted to make

him feel more so much more, she wants to do so much with him she no longer needed to worry when she left, she will always have someone to come back to, her loving boyfriend.

Kenny moaned in her mouth as her hips moved faster, he couldn't be happier finally making love to his girlfriend who was a superhero which excited him more he got to see a side to her no one did, it made him feel a little special but more importantly, he had a wonderful girlfriend.

He met her thrusts with his own, thrusting into her she moans loudly as he rubbed against her insides, he noticed hand reaching around her hips fingers rubbing her clit as she moved to make the pussy tighter.

He was getting close, she could sense it inside her a primal excited came to her he was going to fill her with his seed her hips moved faster at the excitement she broke the kiss so he could breathe.

"I'm g-gonna-"

"Blast it into me, Kenny," breathing heavily, "Fill my tight little heroine pussy do it, babe."

Haley's top half moved to unhook her arms and look down watching her hips move frantically up and down then she orgasmed hard, hugging his chest as she screamed, Her muscles went crazy inside her, squeezing tightly and it pushed Kenny over the edge, he released his seed in to her, grunting at the instance pleasure, her hips plugged forcibly down to the base getting him as deep as possible and staying there.

Haley felt his seed shooting into her, it felt wonderful to her it was as if he was marking her, making her his, she realized she gets really kinky when she's turned on in this form and enjoyed it.

Their orgasms seem to last a while but soon slowed they came down from there climax, her hips disappeared and reappears attached to her, she turned and turn on lamp brighten up the area, she returned to normal complete naked resting against him.

"Well, how was that?"

"Words...Can't," he tried saying still dizzy from his climax.

She giggled and helped him get under the covers, she got under them too again turning and turning off the lamp.

"I took a lot out of you...got a bit overexcited so tomorrow we can be lazy."

"T-Thanks."

"No problem babe."

Kenny looks up at the ceiling his mind drifting he felt on top of the world like he could do anything an empowering feeling, then a strange thought came to him and he made a decision.

"Hey Haley, you remember when I told you about that coffee shop looking someone."

"Yeah?" she said nuzzling against his neck.

"I might go for it...it pays good and it closes by and I've have been looking for a job so...what you think?"

"I say do it, but can you handle it?"

"Yeah I can learn and deal with it, and I know I can just call my hero girlfriend to save me if I'm in trouble," he said smiling giggling to himself.

"Yeah...as long as I got you, then you always be safe now sleep."

"yes, ma'am."

Both got comfortable in the bed, Kenny felt his exhaustion take hold of him, he wrapped an arm around Haley bring her close and starting to drift into a peaceful slumber in the safest place he could be in his hero girlfriend's embrace.

THE END.