Romantic Roulette 04: The Test

Story Info
His new game puts the risks she's taking into sharp relief.
3k words
4.69
17.6k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,396 Followers

The last few weeks had been some of the best and the worst of her whole life, Jennifer reflected as she walked through the grocery store lost in thought. Her days were still the same as they'd always been. She went to class and wrote papers on obscure legal cases. She debated points with her classmates that were mostly on topic and crammed for the midterms that were coming up. Looking at her, you wouldn't think that anything in her life had changed dramatically. The only person that probably had a clue was her roommate honestly; before Dan she'd spent half her nights in other guys beds, but now she was almost never home. That was okay though, because her owner had told her that when her lease ran out next month she was moving in with him.

Jennifer was oddly okay with not having a say in the matter. In fact, even if she still denied it and struggled vigorously against the suggestion whenever Dan brought it up, she was growing increasingly comfortable with not having a say in many of the most important parts of her life. There was something terribly freeing about not having to decide. She'd never even suspected that it was a burden until she'd let go of it. Sex was the best example of this newfound freedom, well - the consequences of sex specifically. Since that terrible and wonderful night earlier in the month Dan hadn't used a condom or let her take a pill once, and it had made her already high sex drive utterly insatiable. The consequences for such a reckless thing were bound to catch up to her eventually. At this point she chose not to worry about them though. She trusted that her owner would handle the complications as he'd done with everything else so far.

Jennifer smiled to herself. About the most important thing Dan let her decide anymore was what to make for dinner. Tonight she'd settled on an herb and mustard crusted pork loin with roasted potatoes and green beans with almonds, and as soon as she finished picking up the last few things from the store, cooking was next on her list. Her owner didn't even let her decide what to wear most days. When she woke up there was an outfit already waiting for her on her side of the bathroom vanity. If it was slutty she usually got to wear panties, but if it was classy or conservative she'd usually have to worry about accidentally flashing someone the whole day. She smiled as the cashier rang her up, thankful that today her tight purple sweater and calf length black dress didn't draw any extra stares. She would have prefered to wear it with some nude leggings to be a little warmer, but if Dan wanted her to feel vulnerable all day instead, so be it.

That's just the way he was, and now that she'd gotten used to it, she craved those little gestures of ownership. If she was honest with herself, she was sure that it was the missing piece that made commitment impossible with every man before him. Dan didn't want her to be his partner; he wanted her to be his pet, and increasingly she wanted that too. Enough that she cooked and cleaned without complaint, and sometimes without being asked. Today when she got home he was on a conference call and let her pass with a quick kiss and a light grope of her bare ass. He'd behave as long as he had to focus on work, but after that... A thrill of delight went up her spine as Jennifer put the bag of groceries on the counter and started to strip down in plain view of her man. Let him look, she thought, let him suffer and hopefully he'll make me suffer more later.

Once she was naked, and had succeeded in distracting Dan, she put on a short apron that covered all the important bits but left nothing to the imagination, and then she got started cleaning and dicing the potatoes. She'd just finished that task and was coating them with olive oil and sprinkling on the seasonings when he walked up behind her, pinning her to the counter with his hips pressed firmly against her ass.

"What am I going to do with you," he growled, reaching under her apron to grope her tits with his left hand.

"Mmmmm...You could spend less time talking to other people and more time fucking me," she moaned, leaning back into his embrace.

"Maybe you just don't like the outfits I pick out for you." Dan countered, picking up her discarded knife and slowly bringing it to her throat. "Maybe I should just cut off all the clothes you don't look sexy in, until you have a wardrobe you can actually stand wearing..."

Jennifer was paralyzed by fear for a moment. Not that she was afraid of her owner, but the feel of cold sharp steel against her throat was so dangerously erotic that she couldn't do anything in the face of it. Even breathing was impossible as she stood there, transfixed by the thrill that her life was in his hands.

"But the fun can wait until after dinner," he said finally, lowering the knife and leaving her to finish with a brief kiss on the neck. Even after he was gone she stood their basking in the lingering feelings of his hard cock pressing against her ass and the cold edge of the knife against her throat. As Jennifer turned her attention back to the pork, she reflected that her panties would have been a real mess if she had been wearing any.

Dinner wasn't quite fabulous, but that was to be expected of any new recipe. It was good enough that she didn't get paddled for any mistakes, but unfortunately it wasn't so good that he took her for dessert on the table either, much to her disappointment. That was fine of course - they'd already done that twice this week, and she'd hate to get stuck in a rut so soon into their relationship. Instead she cleared the plates naked while her master watched appreciatively as she served him. Finally, when everything was in the dishwasher he said, "I've got a surprise for you my dear." As he spoke he flourished a small present wrapped in pink tissue paper and a red ribbon like it was a large Christmas cracker.

"For you darling," he said, handing it to her.

"Awww, you shouldn't have," she said, unsure of what it could possibly be. It was too small to be a strange new sex toy, and the wrong shape to be anything that made sense.

She held it in her hands for a few seconds before looking back to her master and asking, "Please sir, may I open it?"

"Of course pet," he answered casually, like he didn't care, but Jennifer could read the expressions of her owner well enough to know that he was very intent on her reaction even if he was pretending not to be. For that reason she took her time opening it rather than just tearing it apart as she would have done to sate her curiosity. Taking the time to undo the ribbons was just one small way she could delay and toy with him in return.

At the heart of the package she found only a small plastic stick. She puzzled over it a moment, and then when it finally struck her, her mouth dropped open: this was a pregnancy test.

"Well," he asked, "Do you like it? It just seemed like the perfect way to celebrate, since your period should be coming in a couple days, right?" As he spoke Dan placed a special emphasis on the word should, Jennifer shivered, and a wave of goosebumps spread out across her skin.

That's right. She was supposed to have her period very soon. It had been on her mind so much the first couple weeks of this dangerous game, but the last few days it had slipped her mind. Was that a mental trick to try to protect herself from the stress of all this she wondered? To ignore it since she was sure that on some level she definitely wasn't going to have it this month? She swallowed hard.

"That's right master." she managed to answer without choking. "Any day now. This weekend probably."

"Well then let's try this thing out." he said, smiling sardonically, "I thought about buying the value pack but then I figured we'd probably only need one, right?" Dan took her hand then and walked her to the bathroom, letting her pee on the end of the little stick. As soon as she was done though, he took it from her and when she left the bathroom he bore her down to their bed. It didn't take much force. She was too stunned by his words to fight back. We'll probably only need the one... it was a terrible prophecy, but one she couldn't shake, even as he started kissing her. She had been feeling different lately. Could there be signs of pregnancy she'd just been ignoring? Had he noticed something she hadn't, or was he just fucking with her?

As his hands roamed her body it became harder to think, or focus on anything but the way he was making her feel. "Mmmmm... please," she moaned, "Can you wait until ahhh... after the test, master?"

All her pleas succeeded in doing was making him stop teasing and kissing her so he could grab her by her short dark hair and pull hard enough to make her gasp. "Who makes the rules here, cunt?" he growled into her ear.

"You do master but--" she tried to answer him.

"That's fucking right," he gloated, "and I get to decide when you get to know if I've bred you or not. Until then you live in suspense slut. Now get on all fours for me like the bitch you are." At his order they disentangled and she got on to all fours for him, though she wasn't certain if was so she could be fucked by him or so he could punish her further.

Once she was in position he then laid the stick right under her head, between her hands, so she could easily see it, but before she could look closely at it he did a second unexpected thing, and blindfolded her. "Poor little bitch," he teased as his hands grabbed her hips and he leaned forward allowing his dick to graze her slick slit. "Your answers are so close, but so far away. How very sad. What are you going to do?"

Jennifer didn't answer. She knew that anything she could possibly say would only make it worse, so she stayed as still as she could manage as he used his right hand to line up his dick with her wet pussy. "Does it count as safe sex if you're already knocked up?" he asked, as he started to slide inside her without waiting for an answer.

Once he was fully inside her he held there, letting his slut enjoy the feeling of being stretched as her sex was wrapped entirely around his thick cock. Without the ability to see it felt so much more intense somehow. She tried to figure out whether that was really true, or just her imagination, but the moment he started to pull out to fuck her for real she gave up. It didn't matter why it felt better, it just did. "Uhhh..." she moaned, "Nothing with you is safe my master..."

"Would it make you feel better to know that no matter how much I cum in you tonight I can't make you any more pregnant than you already are?" As he asked, he slammed home, battering her cervix with his dick. The idea made her pussy spasm as his words penetrated her blissed out brain. Already pregnant? But that can't be, she thought, struggling between the pounding of her lover and the terribly erotic thought of being bred by him.

"Buuuuhhhh... But I can't - Ahhhhh" She moaned, collapsing to her elbows as Dan's grip on her hips tightened and the pace of his thrusts increased. "I-I Can't be pregnant yet..."

"Why not baby" he teased, "With hips this wide and shapely, and a womb so young and fertile, how could you not be? You weren't made to cum on my dick - you were made for me to cum inside you..."

"...and the more you cum inside me, the more chances you have to br-breed meeee..." She hissed, finishing his statement. Jennifer had expected to feel more fear from finding out she was pregnant. Maybe that would come later, after she'd come down from the orgasm rapidly bearing down upon her. Right now though it was incredibly hot. Before Dan she'd never thought of herself as having a breeding kink, but now she fantasized about it almost as often as she fantasized about being forced to fuck against her will. "That... it makes me yours now. Doesn't it Mmmmmmaster? Not just on a-a ahhhhhh piece of paper but for real?"

"You were mine the moment I shoved my dick inside you, cunt," he whispered, leaning down so his lips were practically against her ear. "This just means you can never get away. No one else is ever going to love a used up single mommy as much as I love the mother of my children."

"You - you love me?" Jennifer gasped, but before she could continue she was cumming hard on his cock. Every other man that had ever told her about his feelings for her had been an instant turn off, but apparently if she was told in the most fucked up way possible for the most screwed up reasons shecould imagine, it made her pussy spasm like she was having a seizure. For half a minute she writhed beneath her master on the bed while he continued to use her pussy for his pleasure.

"I-I think I love you too master," she whimpered finally.

"Do you think you love me more with my child growing inside you?" he gasped, obviously getting closer to cumming himself.

"I do, master." she responde, still swooning for him, "I want you to claim every part of me."

As soon as she answered, he ripped the blindfold off of her without stopping. "Well then, I guess I have some work to do then, cunt," he growled. Jenniffer blinked at the suddenly bright room and looked down at the pregnancy test still on the bed right in front of her face.

Between the pleasure and the jostling it took a few seconds to read, but finally she saw it. There was only one thin blue line, not two. "I-I'm not pregnant?" she asked, confused. "But you said--"

"Not yet you aren't, cunt," he gasped, "but we'll keep trying until you are, I promise you that." With his final words, Dan bottomed out inside her, and she could feel his cock start to throb and swell as he emptied his dangerously fertile cum inside of her. All the fear that Jennifer had felt was oddly missing at the announcement that she might already be pregnant earlier came back with a vengeance now.

If she wasn't pregnant yet there was still a chance, she thought. If she could just pull away from Dan or try to reason with him before he took her next time... There were futile thoughts though, and after only a brief struggle she was suddenly overwhelmed by a small aftershock orgasm that tore through her at the idea that she might be being seeded right now and there was nothing she could do about it. On some level she was sure it was just her body betraying her as it tried to suck as much of her master's dangerous semen as deep as possible into her fertile young womb.

As she lay there gasping beneath her spent lover, crushed by his weight as he slumped on to her she couldn't help but imagine it. Right now millions of his sperm were inside her. Many of them had been sucked past her cervix into her womb, and right now they were prowling around, hunting through every nook and cranny for their prize: her egg. If they found it, then it would get penetrated just like she'd been, and in nine months she'd have a very different life to the one she had right now. She couldn't say she hated the idea, and as Dan slid off her and rolled over to hold her she felt almost disappointed to feel some of his cum starting to ooze out of her battered pussy.

"You said I was already pregnant," she cooed as he held her tightly against his chest.

"I asked if it would make you feel better," he said. "That's all. You heard what you wanted to hear..."

"I--" Jennifer cut herself off, flushing red at the idea that she wanted to hear she was pregnant. "I-it did make me feel better," she said finally, changing the subject. "How did it make you feel? Will you still want to fuck me even after you've knocked me up?"

"Of course I would baby," he reassured her, before giving her a long tender kiss full of tongue and affection. "The only thing that turns me on more than trying to knock up the woman I love is watching her belly swell and her tits leak as my child grows inside her belly."

"But I'll get fat, and you won't think I'm sexy anymore," she whined.

"That's impossible. A fertility goddess like you could never be anything but sexy," he said before kissing her again. "And the woman I love is definitely a goddess."

Jennifer just lay there quietly, stroking his chest hair and enjoying the moment. She had no idea what switch her master had flipped inside her to let her enjoy tender moments like these, but she hoped that it never stopped.