All Comments on 'Romantic Roulette 04: The Test'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It actually turned into quite a nice sweet story at the end, very loving and romantic. I'd love to see an epilogue not how they live going forward. Does Jennifer submit to being a happy housewife and get bred over and over by her owner? Is it no condoms from now on and lots of children? How does their relationship grow now that they have expressed their love for one another?

Elle_LeighElle_Leighabout 1 year ago

This was one of the best stories I have read on this site....and I have read hundreds of them. Dan is an incredible character and he knew exactly what he needed to do to make Jennifer his. I absolutely loved how this played out. I sincerely hope that you write an epilogue 5 to 10 years in the future so we can see their life together. So well done! Bravo to you!!

Br0kenD0llBr0kenD0llabout 1 year agoAuthor

Awww, thank you, Elle_Leigh. It's so rare I get such kind feedback. I hope you enjoy some of my other stories even half as much as you enjoyed this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES