Rome - Stephan and Me

Story Info
An unexpected trip to Rome with a fellow finance guy.
1.5k words
4.48
7.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nomad02
Nomad02
4 Followers

It was the middle of summer; hot, sultry and sweaty in Rome.

Stephan a high rolling American investment banker had invited me along on an exploratory chat with an Italian who held some oil exploration rights in the south of Italy. The Italian wanted to do something with his licenses. I was somewhat surprised when Stephan asked me to fly to Rome with him as being a numbers and financial modelling guy, I thought my skills would be required later in the deal, if at all. I had not known him long and this was our first joint deal.

We were both in our mid-forties. Stephan was in better shape than me keeping himself tanned and fit. His angular frame standing around 6 feet, the same height as me, was toned and on the lean side. Very handsome with an air of self-confidence and calm assuredness. I recall his lean hands being meticulously manicured, soft; used to handling papers and keyboards, not a sign of manual labor, free of all body hair.

Me by comparison, overweight from too much good living and wine of any variety. Or more likely the stress of marriage, shuffling paper in the London markets and chasing horny female PA's.

Around 6.30 in the evening we had finished for the day and Stephan suggested we dine close to our hotel, which he had been to before and vouched for their antipasti and red wines. I was certainly up for both of those. He insisted we both shower and dress for a cooler night and we both retired to our separate suites, having agreed to meet in the lobby at 7.30.

As soon as my door shut behind me, I eagerly disrobed, removing my sweaty and sultry suit, shirt and boxer shorts. I walked around in my nakedness soaking up the air-conditioned cool sweet air. As I showered, I reflected on the day and my interactions with Stephan. The way he calmly directed me and the interest with which he considered my suggestions. We were working well as a team. I appreciated the finer things about him, his dark tightly groomed hair, the way he held his hands. I was more than slightly fascinated by him and his effect on me was showing. As I got out of the shower, I felt slightly aroused, my cock feeling heavy and definitely in a semi state. Quickly dismissing thoughts, I dressed casually, anticipating the night ahead.

We met in the lobby and walked into a perfect Roman evening. We popped into a bar on route, sating our thirst with ice cold Peroni's. We talked of London and how competitive the place had become with too many people greedily chasing too few deals. The pace of fast friends and casual sex. He was clearly tired of it all.

The restaurant was indeed superb. Following the antipasti we both ordered rare tagliata helped out with a wonderful Barbaresco from Piedmont. We easily relaxed into each other's company. As we headed back to our hotel there was a happy frisson between us, like we had been best buddies forever. I even really noticed his walk, as if for the first time. My dick was again feeling heavy.

As we rode the elevator you could hear a pin drop, expectation hung about us. Each of said good night and made to our suites. I decided to take a quick shower before turning in and I was about to do so when the doorbell buzzed. I put a towel around me and answered the door. Stephan stood there in a bath robe and suggested a night cap. I said I would just put on a robe and as I turned to enter the bathroom.

He said "no don't bother with that". I turned back to see his robe on the carpet with him standing completely naked. My eyes were quickly drawn to his semi erect cock. What a beautiful sight, his circumcised shaved cock, a shade darker than the rest of him. He had a little hair neatly trimmed immediately above his ever-developing semi and more on the scallop on his chest, between his breasts. I let my towel drop and by this time my heart was beating itself up and my dick was fast pulsating with blood rushing full steam into it.

I found myself shuffling to him, half in embarrassment of my growing erection and I ended up crouching at his feet. I kissed him on the thighs moving first down one side to his knee and then up the other before fondling his balls with my left hand. My mouth then eager for his erection kissed and nibbled the tip of his cock before he guided it into my eager salivating mouth. I had never done this before, but it felt so natural. What was happening to me? I kept nibbling the tip of his velvet knob, the circumcised corona was soft and delicate. I slid my lips up and down his shaft and then took more of his growing cock down into my throat. I nearly gagged but it felt so good I continued up and down and my breathing fell into a rhythm. Stephan started to groan, and his pelvis moved in and out with my movements. I could feel his balls pulsating in my hand, soft and warm.

"I am about to cum" he murmured, giving me a chance to remove his shaft from my mouth. I found myself not wanting to and as he reached climax, I tasted his warm thick sticky cum in the back of my throat and I swallowed heartily, whilst stroking my wet precum cock with my left hand, trying not to explode. His cum kept flowing and I found myself swallowing while gasping for air. I thought of how to play a didgeridoo, inhaling through the nose in rhythm with the movement of your throat. I kept swallowing, warm cum pulsing into my mouth. He was groaning in pleasure. Sated he slowly pulled out of my mouth and reached down, his hands cupping my chin. Rising our lips met in a warm tender kiss. His tongue swirled in my mouth with us both enjoying his cum around my gums and tongue. Unlocking our embrace, we both looked at each other, calmly at peace. I could hear and taste his breath; earthy and slightly salty. Our cocks nestling, twitching, warm and wet.

He held me by the shoulders and pushed me onto the bed saying, "it's now my turn". He kissed and nipped my nipples with his teeth -- they zinged into an erect tingling state. My body was so awake, my erect cock a shade of purple I'd not seen before.

Stephan suddenly leapt up "I've got to fetch something from the bathroom". I could hear him rattling through my toilet bag. Returning he had a towel, my Trumpers shaving cream, wet brush and razor. "Lift your hips" as he slid the towel underneath me. He proceeded to lather my chest, all around my throbbing cock, balls, top of my thighs. Deftly taking the razor he removed all hair from around my nipples, belly button and around my thighs and the area below my stomach. He left a small patch of hair neatly shaped just above my shaft and on my chest cavity.

Wiping away unwanted hair on the towel as he went. The concentration and care he showed had me gagging with anticipation. He really cared what he was doing. "Turn over and kneel with your legs slightly apart". He soaped and then shaved the area between my ball sack and my arsehole. It was an unbelievable feeling, having Stephan do this to me.

I was shaved and feeling great, sensitive and so comfortable with my naked super excited self. No woman had ever treated me like this. He bundled everything up in the towel and placed it on the carpet. "Turn over and lie back" as his head lowered to my throbbing penis. "Now that is much better, I can taste you now, you smell amazing" as his nose was nestling with my balls, with his left hand gripping my erect shaft.

I too am circumcised, and he ran his tongue around my glans and corona, before kissing my tip. My precum was lubing his fingers and thumb, which he pushed down gently reaching my anus and inserting his finger into my hole. I felt the tightening around my anus, "lets lube this up a touch and relax" With his finger being inserted through into my anus, his mouth began to take in my shaft in slow rhythmic waves.

The sensation was overwhelming my whole body was trembling and near organism. "I'm about to cum" I whispered, and he kept on taking my shaft in his mouth and working his tongue pressurizing the shaft of my cock. I exploded into his mouth, and I felt him swallowing, much as I had learnt to do for him, all of my hot sticky cum. His left hand was grabbing my buttocks. Withdrawing from me he moved up on top of me and we kissed with such passion. My cum tasted sweet and hot. Our bodies lay limply together arms, legs, cocks all intertwined hot, sweaty, wonderful.

Nomad02
Nomad02
4 Followers