Romeo Blues Visits the Wolfulair

Story Info
Romeo Blues meets the evil Doctor Wolfula.
1.3k words
3.75
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time there was a seven-foot-tall tough talking Texan by the name of Romeo Blues. Romeo was 19 years old and incredibly handsome. You could easily recognize Romeo by the sight of his famous cowboy hat and boots. Every time he walked down the street the heads of all the women turned, their mouth's panted in lust and their pussies became wetter than an ocean. Most agreed that his firm buttocks was his best asset.

Unfortunately, for Romeo he was in a precarious financial situation. Job prospect's in his small town were few and far between and college never really interested him. Besides, he probably would have spent all his time slaying the puntang of the seniority girls anyway. Studying is next to impossible when you have a ten-inch pecker.

Romeo knew the only way to make decent money was to become a male prostitute. He looked for cougar's all over town, but he had no luck. Despite being a perfect 10, chicks were just not willing to pay for it.

Rent was due and Romeo knew he had to act quickly if he wanted to avoid getting evicted. He decided to become a gay male prostitute. Although Romeo was one hundred percent straight, he did not think taking it up the tailpipe was such a big deal, and the earning potential was enormous.

After talking around town Romeo was given a lead to a wealthy and mysterious client, Doctor Wolfula.

Doctor Wolfula was a Wolfulite (a mythical creature that is like a werewolf but remains in a humanoid wolf form all the time) who lived in a dilapidated old house known in the community as "The Wolfulair". Doc, as he is commonly known, quickly built a reputation as a hot tempered and possibly even evil Monster.

Rumor's quickly spread around town that Doc is incredibly rude to his house guest's and would even feed them to his woodchipper if they break any one of his many rules. His only discernable talent was that he knew everything about horror film's and low-quality TV shows such as "M*A*S*H*".

These stories did not scare Romeo, however. He had a black belt in karate. Besides he didn't believe the rumor's anyway.

On the day of the session Romeo drove to the address he was given.

The property was even creepier than he was told. The grass was dry and unkempt and the sky suddenly became dark and cloudy.

As Romeo made his way to the door of the Wolfulair a cool gust of wind made his spine tingle. Romeo walked onto the porch and knocked three times on the Doc's door. Thirty seconds after the last knock, Romeo began hearing footsteps before the door quickly opened.

The creature that opened the door was one of the foulest beast's that Romeo had ever seen. He was about five feet tall and was a little chubby. The creature wore a black hooded robe and a pair of sunglasses missing a Lens.

Romeo knew this had to be the one and only Doctor Wolfula.

Doc gave a sinister smile. "Hello, Romeo." said Doc while steepling his fingertips.

Wanting to sound confident Romeo stepped into the Wolfulair and began rubbing his hand on Doc's shoulder seductively.

"Enough with the small talk, let's fuck!" said Romeo.

Doc suddenly began scowling. He pointed his finger at Romeo and shouted "Hey, no foul language in the Wolfulair, I want this night to be special!"

Doc then removed his robe and laid down flat on the floor revealing his miniscule three-inch penis. Romeo could not even see it at first.

Doc looked up to him and yelled out "First I want you to piss in my mouth!"

Romeo was a little surprised at this, but he knew what to do. He took out his johnson and started pissing a healthy stream of urine into Doc's mouth.

Doc started gurgling the urine in his mouth while masturbating shamelessly. After about thirty second's his penis ejaculated green acid that immediately melted through the floor.

Doc stood back up and said to Romeo. "Hmm, not bad. Now the real fun starts." Doc then bent over and spread his leg's apart.

"Now I want you to crack me wide open with your enormous cock!"

Romeo knew this day would come, so he quickly got his pecker hard and jammed it right into the Doc's backside and he began humping away.

Doc began moaning in ecstasy as the ass pounding continued.

Romeo thought the feeling of Doc's balls bouncing against his own was off-putting but he was on a mission.

Doc howled and made noises that were not of this world. His moans became louder and more frequent.

Romeo closed his eyes and awaited homecoming.

When Doc reached orgasm, he reflexively kicked Romeo into the wall behind him. Doc jumped onto the ceiling before spinning around the room like a Tasmanian devil. Luckily Romeo was completely unharmed.

When Doc finally settled down Romeo approached him to get his money.

"Now, I suppose you want your money." said Doc to Romeo.

"If you don't mind, Sir." said Romeo.

Doc then reached into his pocket and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill and threw it at Romeo.

"There, now get out." said Doc.

"Hey, we agreed on five-hundred dollars!" said Romeo with a furious look on his face.

"I was told you had a twelve-inch cock. Your cock is only 10 inches. You're lucky I'm giving you anything." shouted Doc.

"You are Lying! And I'm not leaving until I'm paid in full!" proclaimed Romeo.

"Oh yeah?" Doc said smugly "We'll see about that."

Right then Doc pushed a big red button that was on his wall and two large bodyguards stammered into the room.

The first bodyguard was a green reanimated corpse named Ghoulash. Ghoulash was brought back to life by Doc in a truly vile experiment that involved anal penetration.

Doc generally kept Ghoulash locked in the cellar to be used as a sex slave, but he occasionally let him out to work as a bodyguard.

The second bodyguard was the only living human who occupied the Wolfulair. Her name was Sister Widow. She was a former nursing assistant who decided to work for Doc because it gave her more time to play video games. She was the strongest and meanest looking woman Romeo had ever seen.

"You rang sir?" asked Ghoulash.

Doc pointed at Romeo and said, "Get him!" before laughing maniacally.

Romeo tried to escape but the two bodyguards were just too strong, especially Sister Widow who put Romeo in a headlock before lifting him up with the help of Ghoulash.

"Prepare to die!" said Sister Widow as she laughed with excitement.

The two minion's carried Romeo to the backyard where Doc was waiting beside his infamous woodchipper.

"Nobody tries to shake down Doctor Wolfula!" said Doc as he activated his machine of death.

Doc then ordered his evil minions to throw him into the woodchipper.

Romeo knew he had to act quickly if he didn't want to be cut up into a million little pieces, so he sucker punched Ghoulash and escaped Sister Widow's tight grip. He took this opportunity to bend Sister Widow over his knee and began spanking her hard and swiftly on her ass.

"Daddy's girl has been a bad girl." said Romeo mockingly to Sister Widow.

Doc and Ghoulash just stood there dumbstruck. No one has ever humiliated one of Doc's henchmen like this before.

When Romeo was finished disciplining Sister Widow he quickly jumped Doc's fence and drove away.

"Halt, come back here immediately." Shouted Doc as he waved a stick in the air like a mad man.

When Romeo finally arrived home, he immediately began packing his bag.

"I have to get out of here quickly!" thought Romeo who began to panic.

But something didn't feel right to Romeo. He never backed down from a fight before, why should he start now? Romeo put away his suitcase and brought out his machine gun.

"Time for some well-deserved justice." said Romeo as he began loading his weapon.

To be continued