Romping on Winter Break - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside was a den with a big couch and a big screen on the wall. The boys were in the middle of a FIFA match on their Playstation, but I saw right away it was paused. Mark was sitting with his back to me on the couch with his arms slung across the back. I raised a little and saw Rylan leaning over with Mark's cock in his mouth, and his head was bobbing up and down determinedly. Neither of them noticed me.

Mark tilted his head back enjoying his blowjob, and it was so hot seeing my boyfriend suck his cock like this. My hand crept to my pussy as I watched Rylan work. I assumed that Rylan was more on the bottom when they were together, which made sense since Rylan was slimmer, smoother, and I suppose more feminine than Mark. Not that Rylan looked like a girl, he was just softer all around. Though his butt was a bit girlish, now that I thought about it. But Mark liked to be on the bottom too, so who knows what went on in their heads.

Rylan lifted off of Mark's cock, and Mark leaned over to kiss him hard. It was a hot, manly kiss, and it made me rub my pussy faster. After a minute or so, they separated. Rylan turned to the screen, and they continued playing as if nothing had happened. Watching the two boys play with each other got me so worked up, but it looked as if they were just going to go back to playing their stupid game. Disappointed, I snuck away to grab my phone and my suntan stuff, and rejoin Brooke by the pool.

With my gear in hand, I walked into the pool area. The first thing I saw was Brooke lying on one of the mats wearing nothing but a pair of sunglasses. She raised herself on her elbows and grinned at me. Her bare skin glistened as she soaked in the sun beating through the glass roof. I stared at her. After getting a little worked up watching the boys, I really needed to get off. And Brooke's naked body was so inviting. It was funny how even a day ago I hadn't even considered sex with another girl. But now that Brooke and I had had sex, I felt so much closer to her somehow. I knew she felt the same way.

She peeled off her sunglasses and with a smile she gestured for me to come to her. I laid down on my side next to her as she turned to face me. We scooted closer to each other, and after stroking each other's bodies for a few minutes she pulled me into a soft kiss. A kiss only a girl can give to another. I had hoped that I would make love to Rylan for the first time this week, but it was crazy that I would make love to Brooke as well. Our kiss deepened and we sighed into each other's mouths.

She suddenly broke our kiss, and Brooke pinched my nose teasingly. "Beth, would you rub some oil on my back?" she asked.

"Sure," I responded dumbly as Brooke rolled on her stomach. I was still turned on and wanting her. I sat on my heels next to her and grabbed the bottle by her head. As she turned her head away from me, I saw her flex her butt in the cutest way, which caused me to squeeze out too much onto my hand.

"Oh, ah, that was a little too much. I'll just do your legs too, okay?"

"Okay, that'll be great," Brooke responded, still looking away from me.

With my hand I spread the puddle of oil all over her back. I worked it around her shoulder blades and rib cage, and slowly past her spectacular ass. She sighed as I kneaded her butt cheeks, and moved down to her legs. Brooke spread her legs, allowing me to do her inner thighs. I accepted the invitation and worked the oil between her legs. Brooke letting out gentle breaths of pleasure with each slippery stroke.

I worked the oil toward her groin and into the hollow of her legs. The softness of her ass and the mixture of oil made for an electrifying feeling. Her small frame was oh-so-innocent, but I knew what a firecracker she really was. I worked my hand down inside her legs, between her butt cheeks, and down to her pussy. Her legs spread even further. I took my other hand and rubbed the small of her back, as my fingers entered her slit. She was warm and wet, and the scent of her hole was alluring.

With her legs spread, her asshole stared back at me in invitation. I thought back to when Rylan ate out my own ass, about how good it felt, and I wanted to do it to Brooke. I leaned down and licked it, tasting the oil and her scent as she moaned. She lifted her hips slightly as my fingers worked her pussy juices in and out. My tongue entered her ass and she squirmed.

"Oh my god, that feels good, Beth." I continued to work her asshole with my tongue. I did this for a few minutes while she writhed.

"Stick your finger inside of my ass," Brooke whimpered.

I pulled my finger out of her pussy and spread her juice to her other eager hole. In one motion, I stuck my forefinger into her ass. She let out a primal gasp, and thrust her ass back on my fingers slightly. I continued to kiss and lick her lower back and I fucked her ass into submission. She started rubbing her pussy and I enjoyed the taste of her skin and sweat mixed with the oil on her back.

Brooke rolled over on her back. I removed my fingers, but she took my left hand and guided it back down to her holes. I stuck two fingers into her ass and my thumb into her pussy. My other hand spread more of the oil on to her tits. As my left hand was massaging her inner walls, my right hand was working the cocoa oil around her nipples. Her small, but lovely nickel-sized nipples were firm and hard.

I licked the tips with my tongue, taking in a little more with each passing circle. Brooke couldn't keep still; she was writhing like mad beneath me. She was cumming like a waterfall. I sat up and positioned my pussy over her face while leaning over to eat her out. In a 69 position, she grabbed my hips and shoved her face into my drenched and lonely pussy. She wasted no time driving her fingers in and out of my pussy. I did the same to her. This went on until we both collapsed in exhaustion. I rolled off of her sweaty body and we looked crossways at each other both laughing at our silliness.

"I think it's your turn to do my back," I joked.

A good time later, we finished oiling and playing with each other. Satisfied for the moment, we laid down next to the pool and sunbathed together nude. We laid there most of the afternoon, relaxing and chatting about nothing in particular. We dozed off after a while, and I'm not sure when but at some point Rylan and Mark snuck in, and they cannonballed into the pool splashing us awake. Brooke and I angrily jumped in and started hitting the boys as they laughed at us.

We swam around and rough-housed a bit. Eventually we climbed on the boys' shoulders and played a few rounds of chicken. I was a little stronger than Brooke, so of course Rylan and I won. After we burned off our excess energy, we piled out of the pool and lounged on some of the chairs.

Mark snuck upstairs as we sat around, and surprised us all when he brought down his stash of dope. We lit up, and in no time at all we were zombies. We could barely complete a sentence afterward. We munched out on some snacks, and as the sun started to go down, the four of us splayed lazily on the chairs. As I curled up against Rylan, I looked over to Mark and saw his cock start to get hard as he lay with Brooke draped over him.

My ass twitched a little bit as I felt Rylan's cock also start to stiffen against my backside. But I kept staring at Mark's dick through the haze of my high. Maybe it was the pot talking, but I had a wild idea that was forming in my head. And if I were to out-sex Brooke with my little idea, well, that would be a slight bonus.

I turned my head towards Rylan. "Babe, can I ask you something?" I whispered.

Rylan's eyes fluttered open. "Sure babe, what is it?"

"Is there any chance I could...have you and Mark inside me at the same time?"

Rylan's eyes popped open. "Uh...come again?"

"Well," I whispered, "I really liked it when you were fucking my ass today. I thought maybe it would also feel good to have my pussy fucked at the same time."

"You're serious, aren't you?" gasped Rylan.

"Hey, what are you two whispering about over there?" asked Mark, with Brooke laying against him.

"Beth just mentioned that she'd like to get double-fucked." Mark and Brooke perked their ears and gasped a little. "Brooke," Rylan continued, "do you mind if we borrow your boyfriend to help out with this?"

"Well," started Mark, "I'd -"

"Be quiet, Mark," interrupted Brooke. "Of course he will! I'd love to watch Beth take two dicks at once, if she can. You sure you're up for it, hun?"

I grinned at her. "I have to admit, I'd love to take Mark's cock. I told you I might be an ass slut now!"

"Join the club, babe," joked Rylan. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get Beth some dick!"

Brooke jumped to her feet, and took my hand to pull me up. With my hand in hers, she raced upstairs dragging me with her. We were giggling the whole time. She seemed just as excited to watch me take two cocks as I was to actually take them! Once we got into the bedroom, Brooke hugged me close and pulled me into a kiss. Then she maneuvered me onto my back on the bed and spread my legs, getting between them.

"Let's get you warmed up a bit before the boys have their way with you," she cooed as she lowered her face to my pussy.

She began moving her tongue up and down my slit and I felt myself start to get wet. Brooke stuck a finger, and then two, inside of my vagina and began to move it up and around. With my pussy already soaked, Brooke removed a cum-covered finger and slid it into my ass. It slid in a lot easier than in the morning, and I let out a loud moan.

"You are a little ass slut, aren't you?" Brooke purred at me, as she continued to slide her finger into my asshole. She went right back to eating me out. It was then that Rylan and Mark sauntered into the bedroom, their rock hard dicks pointing the way and wide grins on their face as they looked at Brooke licking my pussy and fingering my ass.

"I don't think I'll ever get bored of seeing the girls play with each other," said Mark.

"Agreed," replied Rylan. He had grabbed the bottle of lube and was squirting it into his hand.

"Gimme some of that lube," said Mark, "just in case her pussy isn't wet enough."

"I dunno, Mark," said Brooke, taking a breather, "she's pretty wet right now..."

Mark squirted some lube on his cock regardless, and Rylan slathered up his own dick. Brooke rubbed my pussy one last time, then slid down my legs and stood up. She reached for the lube bottle and Mark handed it to her.

"Okay, Beth," explained Brooke, "get on all fours and Mark, get underneath her."

I rolled on my stomach and lifted myself on my hands and knees. Mark quickly got onto the bed and scooted under me. His cock was already leaking, and I noticed it was a bit longer than Rylan's. Not as thick, but definitely longer. I couldn't wait to rock that fucker in my pussy. I felt Brooke's hand smear lube on my asshole, and her fingers slid inside with almost no resistance. She finger-fucked me for a few strokes, and made sure my ass was ready to go.

I straddled Mark's hips, his hard cock pressed against my thigh. I got off my hands, and reached down to aim his cock into my pussy. Between the lube and the wetness seeping out of me, his dick slid inside me smoothly, and I sank all the way to the bottom until his pubes pressed against my lips. Mark was definitely bigger than Rylan, and felt so much deeper inside of me. I grinded against him, feeling his shaft against the walls of my pussy. I moved up and down on him, loving his cock. Brooke was a lucky girl.

As I steadied my hands on Mark's chest, I felt Rylan move behind me. I paused on top of Mark and held my breath. Rylan's cockhead poked my slippery ass, and he thrust against me. My anus didn't resist as much as it did in the morning, and his dick entered me with a jolt. He slowly pushed it in deeper as I bit my lip and impaled myself on Mark's cock. I was breathing heavily, and I couldn't believe how full I felt. Finally, Rylan's hips met my butt cheeks and he held still. I had done it - I had a cock in my ass and a cock in my pussy.

I could feel both of their dicks against the walls of my ass and pussy, and I knew they could feel each other. They held completely still while I got used to them. I kept taking deep breaths, and I vaguely felt Rylan's balls rest against Mark's. Somehow, the image of having two pairs of balls sticking out of me made me even more excited. I felt so slutty, and it felt wonderful.

"Oh my god," I groaned. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god."

I was afraid to move; I was so full I felt like I would burst. Between breaths, I saw Brooke sidle up next to us on the bed, and she leaned over to make out with me. I felt her hand reach under me and caress my boob as we kissed. I could feel Rylan and Mark adjust their dicks, but they didn't move yet.

It was after a few minutes making out with Brooke that Rylan finally decided to get started. I felt him slowly pull his dick back, and I gasped with Brooke leaving my mouth. She lay down to the side of us, giving us some space and began to whittle away at her pussy. Rylan pushed back in slowly, making me moan breathlessly. He did this a few more times, and then I felt Mark begin to thrust his own hips underneath me. After a few strokes, the two of them found a rhythm, and soon they were fucking both of my holes in tandem. The entire time I was squealing and groaning in ecstasy. My entire body ached with pleasure.

The boys fucked me solid for at least 20 minutes. Sometimes Rylan would pause and let Mark control the motion, and sometimes Mark held his cock deep inside of me and let Rylan pound my ass. Sometimes they both simply fucked into me at the same time. The entire time my body was limp and I only saw white. I just let them fuck me however they wanted. And god, did they ever fuck me.

It was Rylan who came first, and he jammed his cock all the way inside of me to breed my ass. He continued to pump into me, until his cock began to soften and my ass pushed him out. I felt his cum leak out of me. Once he pulled out, Mark flipped me on my back and fucked into me with abandon. He lifted my legs high, and plowed me for all he was worth, and soon I felt him pulse and ejaculate into my pussy. I didn't even care, I wanted him to cum inside of me.

His load deposited, Mark pulled out and collapsed next to me on the bed. Rylan was already laying at the foot of the bed catching his breath. I lay there numb to the world, covered with sweat and with cum leaking out of my pussy and ass. I felt a hand on my thigh, and looked down to see Brooke moving down to my pussy to lick me clean. She lapped up all of the load Mark left mixed with my own, and once she was finished she turned me onto my stomach. With my ass sticking in the air, she spread my butt cheeks and continued to suck Rylan's load from my ravaged asshole. I almost went into another orgasm just from her rimming me.

Once I was all cleaned out, Brooke went to Rylan and sucked him off as well. When she finished polishing his now limp cock, she went to Mark and did the same to him. Mark pulled her up to him, and wrapped his arms around her in a spoon position. Rylan did the same to me, his soft dick nestled between my butt cheeks, just where I wanted it. In no time I passed out into blissful, if slightly sore, sleep.

End of Day 2.


12