Romping on Winter Break - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rylan had cooked a filet of beef, displayed on what I was sure to be real silver plates. He had made green beans, a grain salad, and potatoes on separate dishes, as well as a tray of bread and butter. Wine glasses with red napkins folded elaborately on the plates were waiting for us. If Rylan had time to set all of this up, how long were we in the bath recovering?

Rylan pressed a button on a remote, and violin music began to play from a hidden stereo system. I could have died right there. Rylan offered his hand, and led me to my chair. He pulled it out for me, and daintily I sat down. Mark sat Brooke down across from me, softly kissing her hand as Brooke blushed. Her cheeks, and practically her entire body, turned red. Rylan carved the meat, and began to serve. I placed the napkin on my very bare lap, enthralled by the idea that I was in this beautiful room with this elegant meal, while at the same time consolidating the fact that I had to eat without spilling on my naked breasts.

As Rylan finished serving, he sat and raised his glass in a toast. "To good friends, and even better lovers!" We raised our wine with him.

The meal was very prim and proper, despite the ridiculousness of our nudity in this setting. Rylan had done an excellent job cooking the meal and had selected a very nice red wine to go with it. The wine, along with the atmosphere, was going straight to my head. I think it was one of the best meals of my entire life.

I finished eating, dabbing my lips with the napkin. Mark cleared the table as Rylan, Brooke, and I drained our glasses. Once the table was empty, Rylan and Mark approached our chairs to pull them out. They took our hands in theirs, and helped us up. I gazed into Rylan's eyes, reminding myself to breathe.

"I love you, Rylan. I love you so much." I said, as I gave him the most passionate kiss of my life. He held me in his strong arms and we melted into each other.

"I love you too, Beth," he said simply. Then he playfully grinned. "Now let's go fuck!"

I didn't bother to respond. I grabbed his hand, and almost yanked his arm out of his socket as I dragged him upstairs with me. I bolted up the stairs two steps at a time. I had to have him. I needed Rylan inside of me right at that moment. We leaped into bed, with Rylan on top of me, my legs and arms wrapped around him, and his cock slid deliciously inside of me. Brooke and Mark plopped down in a very similar embrace next to us, but I paid them no mind.

That night, there was no fornicating, and no naughtiness. Rylan made love to me exclusively for hours, softly and passionately. Tears welled in my eyes and I whispered, "I love you so much" nonstop in his ear between kisses. His hips thrust into me, and we came and came as we gasped into each other's mouths. With Rylan's body on top of mine, and my heart full of so much emotion, I drifted into a wonderful sleep.

End of Day 4.

12