All Comments on 'Ron and Paula'

by prcep9

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"0"

enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
-5

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
....PAULA IS READY TO GET SATISFIED REALLY GOOD !!!

...Good writing and now write some stories about the job Ron gets for Paula as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at Hilton's nudist African swingers resort..Paula is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day..she is live on the internet 24/7..Paula loves the huge horse-size hung basketball players..what fun..Looking forward to your "massage" stories..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bad

don't write anymore

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Wrong point of view . . .

. . . at least that is my initial reaction. It seemed to me the author tried to tell us a story about the husband's emotions, his mental state, as his wife was getting ready for her date. That is a valid topic, but author told the male story using the wife's voice. Somehow it didn't quite work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

sad, pathetic and degrading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another brain dead tale.

Gotta wonder how many of these sick writers there are. Do everyone a favor - don't write anymore.

sirhugssirhugsabout 13 years ago
terrific build up

but just a tease. need more payoff.

ignore the negativity- people who don't "get it" shouldn't bother...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Don't write anymore

1950oldracer1950oldracerabout 13 years ago
Mmmmm

Mmmmm it just needs something more, pity that Mr / Mrs Anonymous does not have the bottle to say who he is so we could read what they had to write, don't give up it is not easy... it will come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Even knowing the subject from the title

As we can see, some assholes, on a website about erotic experiences will read it anyway, then post crap.

Go ahead and finish it, it's not bad at all.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I enjoy the cuckold stories that dwell upon the wealth of conflicting emotions experienced by cuckolds, especially in the beginning.

When jealousy becomes a positive emotion, the man knows he is a cuckold for life. For many of us it is also the need of submission to another, whether it be the wife or her lovers.

Hoping to read more of this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please, keep writing

Ignore the twits who comtinue to be stuck on the concept that cuck experiences can't be in Loving Wives. The title is clear so if they don't like the content, it's their fault for reading it. The only question should be is whether your story delivered the content promised by the title and, at least for me, it did, in spades.

I like the build up, the whole tease. She is doing to him just what he thinks he wants. I can't wait to read about what happens the next day, or perhaps how he suffers during the night. I love the fact that his first reaction when she leaves is jealousy. Just as I imagine it would be if my wife would ever cuck me.

Great start on this story. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Total Crap

Total Crap---STOP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Continue Writing

Good story. One from the heart. Keep writing and don't be discouraged by those who want you to write only what their particular kink is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Poor Choice of Handle

I think a more fitting handle would have been "Pre-op."

You mentioned "fetish" at least twice, yet still didn't get the category correct. Obviously you're trolling for humiliation, and since no real woman wants to play this kind of game without getting paid for it, I guess you look for humiliation wherever you can find it.

Good luck with it, not worth my time...

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
Tomorrow !!!

I liked your story very much, and would like to read more about tomorrow, when she comes home, and tells him all about the things, that she and her lover did together. Then lets him suck their juices, out of her well fucked cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Reality

You cross thoughts of each and expressions from his mouth but - you did a good job describing the emotions and scenes.

You did so well. Paula was more into it than it would seem for a first time. Her conduct, put downs and description of what she was going to do was so real and convincing that I would have thought she would have orgasms just talking about it.

None the less, you have her so into it that she is already a total hot wife, a slut and she is hot to see more guys and she has yet to leave with Phil.

Phil, isn't just a cuck with a loving wife, Phil is a cuck with a wife who will now totally abuse him, wimp him and turn him into a total wuss - she is totally horny and well into the new life and fun ahead of her.

Some guys get off on the wife having sex with other men but they also maintain their sexual relationship with their wife - not Phil - Nope, Paula is totally into random sex -'Big Time'!

BTW, is this you?

You have the makings of a good author, read the suggestions of known authors, get an editor and consider, more carefully, the category you choose for your stories so - keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot story

I hope there is a chapter 2!!!

Thanks for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sick puppy

the sick puppy should have never married

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Real Life Rears It's Ugly Head

The next day Paula had not called or come come by 5 PM I was getting very nervous that something happened to her after all Phil was stranger I waited till 7 and I called her cell just getting her voice mail. I had no choice I called the Police to report her missing.

Since she was gone 24 hours they took a report and picture of her and said to call if she came home.

The next 3 days where the longest of my life I did not sleep or eat. That evening the Police came by to tell me Paula was found dead in a motel about 3 hours from where we live.

She had no ID so she was a Jane Doe. The Police did a cross check of missing person in the area and that's how they identified her.

Phil the idiot had paid cash for the room but gave his lic plate #. They found him at his home with wife and children. When being questioned by the Police he broke down and said they where having rough sex and it got out of hand.

He pleaded guilty and was given 20 years in jail. His wife divorced him.

I have to live with the guilt that I let my wife go off with a stranger and because of it she is dead.

Let it be a lesson to anyone that has stupid idea like had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ron & Paula

As far as I am concerned, this is none erotic crap however, as the saying goes, different strokes for different folks, so I guess some right

and some don't. I guess that's why God made little green apples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why Read Cuckold Stories

If your not into them. Please keep writing. This story needs follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I stopped reading at this point.

"I replied, "I know baby, I know I am weird, but what can I say. I love you with my whole heart and every fiber of my being, but now you also know that I have this fetish like craving for your having sex with other men. It is just the way I am."

Yes you are a freak and weird and a wimp sissy boy with no balls. Cut them off you won't get to use them again your whore wife doesn't love you or have any respect for you. The only thing you are good for is pimping the bitch out at least you will get some money from her cunt even if you never use it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good beginning

Good start and great description of the anxieties, frustrations, trauma and turn-on that a true cuckold needs so much. Yes it is a fetish need, so what. Must have a continuation describing Paula’s adventure and the additional trials and tribulations that Ron goes through while she is away!

It appears that many comments on these types of stories are from the same people saying the same negative things over and over. Either Literotica has a set group of initial commentator’s or there is something strange as to why these people would continually read stories they find so abhorrent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

If people really don't like cuckold stories then the answer's simple - don't fucking read them! I thought this was pretty good overall, some minor issues, but nothing serious. I like the idea of the cuck hubby dressing his slut wife for her bulls benefit, knowing he's going to be fucking her hard later on while hubby waits at home, tiny dick in hand!

ArubanArubanabout 13 years ago

I'm not into cuckold stories, but I'm interested in why so many such stories are posted on this site, and I'm interested when an author writes a story that illuminates the "fetish" (if you want to call it that). I thought this story did a good job on that front. I note that all of the negative comments posted so far concern only the fact that the story is a cuckold story. The comments from readers who do not mind that fact have all been positive.

By the way, author, personal attacks are contrary to Literotica's comment policy. You have the ability, and the right, to delete such comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I could not decide

which POV the auther was trying to get across, the wife giving the husbands thoughts! It did not work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Something Missing from you writer

Like humanity - like self worth - like an abhorance of male humiliation instead of an addiction to it.<P>

You desperately need mental help to regain some self respect - to value life as it can be instead of not having anything of value to look forward to.<P>

As it is you don't.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
Lacking

I often enjoy cuckold stories, but this one was missing something important. It seems to me that hubby was a bit too positive about it all, and wasn't displaying much of that angst we often feel from the about-to-be-cucked husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You don't have to have small dick to enjoy being cucked?

In most stories the husband is always presented as lacking in size cock wise. I have a thick seven inch cock and I love my wife fucking other men as I watch! God, has it dawned on anyone that some men(like myself) don't mind being cucked..it's nothing more than letting them turn me on as I watch then I get sloppy seconds which I prefer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This was one of the best I have read in awhile.

One of the best starts to a stoy I have read in a long time, loved it. Hopping for the rest to come SOON. LOVE THESE TYPE STORIES!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great start

definately one of the best I seen posted here in awhile..the mind games

can be more erotic that the sex itself...please continue..

Slowhand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderfully written, can't wait to hear more :-)

What a wonderfully written story, I do hope there is a follow up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
to 1950old racer

and who the fuck are you old man, don't see no writing from you either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why read cuckold stories

to piss off guys like you who keep reminding us not to read them, pervert

doctoryes48doctoryes48about 13 years ago
Wonderful story

You hit the high notes - got me hard. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not a bad story

I liked it but the dialog in the beginning was not believable. If you would of had Ron (or Paula) narrate a little more I think it could have been even more erotic. A woman can say more things with her mannerisms and body language. However, the finish was outstanding. Overall, a very nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

nice but very soft but overall good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous