Roni's Meets Terrance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmarsh_sj
bmarsh_sj
10 Followers

Once in, they fucked slowly for about 20 minutes, grinding into each other, trying to get as near and as close to each as they could. He kissed her nipples and kneaded her ass. She pulled him close and their tongues lashed. Each thrust of his cock also brought a thrust of his tongue. With her legs spread wide to accommodate him, she knew she was his.

She imagined that he was impregnating her, and the thought caused her to arch up higher to meet each of his thrust. She could feel the waves building inside her. He was struggling to hold back as long as he could. But her movements were making this a difficult task.

As the waves hit, she started grunting and pushing back hard. He could hold back no longer, he tensed, grunted, and then pulse after pulse of semen emptied inside her, further lubricating everything. Each pulse of semen was met by a thrust if her hips controlled not by her, but by an animal like mating instinct that appeared from deep within her.

He arched up and held a thrust for a minute as his big balls emptied into her. They lay gasping for a few minutes and held each other for 15 minutes or so. Finally, he got up, naked, and went to the restroom.

In a minute he came back and stated, "Your husband is on a blanket outside in the hall sleeping. He must have been there all night."

"Hmm, I hope he is okay," Roni stated. "I should probably go to the restroom also."

As she got up, Terrance came over to kiss her embrace her. He slipped her negligee off and stepped back. "Wow you are in good shape. Now go the bathroom. You can talk to your husband for a minute or two if you like when you are done since most folks are gone."

Roni left the room, naked, scampering down the hall to the bathroom. Before going in she meekly waved at her husband. He smiled, waved back, sat up from the floor, and watched her as no one was around to scold him for violating protocol.

After cleaning up a bit, she headed back to the room. As she got to her husband, she whispered, "I hope you are okay. Have you been here all night?" He nodded. "Terrance said he needs to get to school by 10 so I will be ready by 9:30 or so. That's only another three hours."

She knew she was breaking the rules talking to her husband, but it was so late, she chanced it for him.

He nodded, and she moved closer up to him placing her hands on the back of his neck drawing his face to her inner thigh. She could hear his nostrils flare with a deep breath as he took in her scent. She held him there for a moment stroking the back of his neck pulling him in ever tighter. Even in the dim light, she knew he could see her tattoo. She felt his tongue slip between her lips as he struggled to receive her lover's nectar. She pushed internally and bit and she could sense that he was finding what he desired as she looked down at him feeding on her. She held his face to her for a minute or so as her husband eyes were closed as he worked.

"When we get home, we can make love to each other if you like. I may be tender, so you will have to go easy," Roni said.

He nodded once again, and she quickly bent down to give him better access, pulled him tight, and then pushing him away, she quickly bounced back into the room. As she left him she could feel more of Terrance's love drip onto the hall carpet.

In the next few hours they made love two more times and Terrance still seemed to be ready for more after each time. She guessed that he was still young and had more staying power then her 50+ husband, or Ray for that matter.

As he left school he asked her if he could see her again soon. Roni replied, "I need to make sure Ray won't be mad, but I enjoy spending time with you. Hopefully you don't think I am too old for you. You seem just right to me."

"Okay, I'll call Ray today and ask. I know you see him occasionally also. And I think you are perfect for me."

Then he left...

bmarsh_sj
bmarsh_sj
10 Followers
12