Ronnie Being a True "Friend" Pt. 01

Story Info
Trav was feeling down; Ronnie brought him "up."
1.8k words
4.47
5.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

Friends come in many different forms. You have the type that will dine with you. You have the type that will die for you. You have the type that will give you the best advice, and you have those who will be that shoulder for you to lie on. You also have those that will make your toes curl, while have your legs stretched towards the ceiling.

Ronnie was that good friend.

"Don't bring your depression over to my place. Leave it over there," he told me as I was going through it at work, and felt somber at home on a Saturday. "It's a beautiful fucking day, and you need to get that stress off. Do you need help getting it off?"

I laughed, for he was the last guy I'd seen, as a month passed in between since that meeting.

"You must be packed and backed up right now. You need me to come over," he asked again.

"Can you spend the night," I asked him as I started rubbing my dick in my basketball shorts.

"Your ass is sprung," he said laughing.

I was in a sense, but in lust for Ronnie simply put, knew how to please me. He'd moreso spoiled me more than made me fall in love, as I didn't have to tell him how, or what to do to me to get me off: he mastered it based off the details given to him from Jump Street.

"I hate being selfish like this," I got off the bed to straighten the house a bit, keeping him on speaker phone.

"Selfish? So you met me a couple years ago off Bigger City all because you were looking for someone to eat your cum. You forget that I'm constantly hungry. You think you're truly being selfish," he asked before he'd snicker. "Baby, that dick is a spigot for me and I just can't get enough, so no, you are absolutely not being selfish. Now pickup those loose clothes items off the floor and wash the dishes. I'll come over and cook dinner after I suck that big, black cock."

That was the nature of our friendship, for we had our contrast in ages, stages of life, but our connection grew beyond just sucking each other off (I, too, took pleasure in making him climax). We had other differences, but the common ground was that we learned each other and felt we deserved all the delight that was possible, as being naked and putting our mouths on each other seemed to just be the pinnacle of it all. I knew he made a mean lasagna, and he knew I liked it, so if he was bringing ingredients for such, then that was the bonus, but he could've also had plans to cook sauteed shoe bottoms and I would've eaten it, based off the strength of how delicious his meals are when he's over the stove. I hung up the phone on him and continued straightening up, then jumped in the shower, as he already had a key to enter my place when he wanted.

"Hurry up," I heard his voice yell as I cut off the water.

"Fuck you," I yelled back.

"Neverrrrrrrrrrrr," he yelled again as he was in the bedroom.

I dried off, then put on my robe to find him already laying in the bed, laying naked with his little cock standing at attention as if he needed to be serviced, too.

"You get three loads out of me and go on hiatus," I said to him.

"I didn't go on hiatus, you ain't the only cock in town that requests my services, and it just so happens one of them enjoys servicing me, too," he said. "And why the hell are you wearing a robe? You see me right now?"

"You and snarky ass can go right down the street," I said as I took off my robe and climbed into bed, as he wouldn't leave and I didn't want him to.

"Shut up and kiss me," he said, and so I did, planting my lips on his as his mustache rubbed my upper lip. "All you gotta do is call me when you need it, you know that."

He said those words, but I wasn't one who wanted to bother him just to get a nut, for Ronnie truly deserved more than that as a friend.

"You can understand, to reiterate, that yes, I enjoy blowing you, and learned you blow me, too. This is just friends doing friends favors, nothing more, nothing less, there's no disrespect involved," he told me between smooches. "Now I want you to lay back, and let me do what needs doing."

He nursed on my nipples first as I looked down at him with his eyes closed, running that wicked tongue in circles around my pimples, then tapping the very middle. His detail in doing anything with his mouth was unparalleled, as Ronnie was the master of oral. He spent a little extra time on my chest, while waving my dick and making me precum spill everywhere, for he knew working me there meant for a tasty reward later.

"You just gon' torture me like this," I asked.

He didn't look up or stop as he was in a zone, breaking from it a minute or two later at his own when he started kissing my upper belly, then licking around my navel.

"You're so damned impatient. I'm definitely gonna make you earn your nut," he said as now he looked up with dark eyes, burning into my soul for a moment as he had me completely taken over.

On the outside looking in, any other freak seeing us play would think that Ronnie was a submissive bitch as he enjoyed giving his mouth, but truth was that in bed, that was one of his super powers, and he had many suitors because of that energy he possessed that literally brought men to their knees. When he finally arrived to my pelvis, he brushed his face side to side, touching on my hairs and getting into my scent as he made me spread my legs wider.

"Impatient," he muttered.

"Fuck you, you know what does to me," I said to him as I tried to be tough, but his touch had me squirming, ready to jump out of my skin.

"I just know what you want, what you need, and you're gonna give me what I need,," he said, now licking around the base of my dick.

The precum continued to run down the side of my shaft as my dick looked like a volcano ready to explode. Ronnie had me the hardest I'd ever been, and he hadn't so much as tapped the tip of my dick with his tongue as I continued to burn up inside.

"Please," I begged of him.

"Please what, baby," he whispered as he looked up at me, his face going lower as he placed his lips on my balls. "You want me to kiss you there?"

"Yes, yes," I cried out.

"What about here," he asked as turned to do my inner thighs. "Should I kiss you there?"

"Fuck Ronnieeeeeeeee," I screamed as he chuckled, now kissing the top of my thighs, before he went back to the inner thighs, this time running circles with his tongue.

I tried to rub my nipples.

"Uh unh. Put your hands down, I got this boy," he told me in a gruffy tone as he held my hands down. "As a matter of fact, hold on."

He left from between my legs and went over to a bag he brought, then came back to the bed with what looked like a metal cock ring.

"I'm not good at wearing those," I told him.

"Relax. I know you got big balls, but this thing holds them in place without being too tight. I just wanna try something," he said.

I let him strap my sack in, as he opened the cuff of the device, then wrapped the base of my balls perfect as the item felt a little cold, but added a sensation that would only play into what Ronnie would do.

"You okay," he asked, right before he took his tongue to the direct middle of my sack.

"Oh shit. Ronnie, oh you motherfucker," I screamed out as I never felt something so correct, so natural.

He giggled some more, his eyes looking up at me as he was making me crazy, just doing me so good the precum poured out like boiling water in a pot.

"Are you cumming," he asked.

"No, you're just doing me like this, Ronnnnnieeeeeeeeeeeee," I wailed.

"You're so fucking noisy," he said sarcastically, breaking the cock ring loose right as he began sucking me, moaning from the taste of my precum.

He went slow as he worshiped from the tip to the base, taking his mouth completely around the tip, massaging the sides of the shaft, then going back to the tip to take it all in as I felt his throat muscles hold the area under the tip of my cock. I grabbed the sheets and moved my head side to side, gyrating my hips slightly to fuck his face, but he provided the most motion as he went up and down the dick, groaning as he blew me to add a little razzle dazzle to the moment.

"Oh, this is it, Ronnie," I warned as he had me close.

"Is it? Is it really, kid? Feed papa bear that seed then," he said as he continued sucking. "You got me coming over to cook dinner, yet you're feeding me."

He let go of the dick and went back to the balls, this time pulling the edge of them with his teeth as he knew exact placement as to not hurt me, only making me precum more.

"I wanna cum," I yelped.

"Then let's make you cum," he whispered as he went back to sucking the dick.

Two minutes later I was screaming for all of the world to hear as the shards of cum spilled into his system, with his lips at the right place, at the right time; At the base of my dick within my pubes. It felt like I couldn't stop ejaculating as the climax lasted maybe 15, to 20 seconds, and I was shaking with goosebumps when I was done, so sensitive afterwards that I tried to run away from Ronnie.

"Unh uh, gimme all that nut," he said as I had a pearl on the tip.

I'd end up jumping out of my own bed as we both laughed.

"You're a hoot, kid," he said. "Damn, I guess I needed that, too, that was a sweet load."

I wanted to take care of him right then and there, but he proposed he'd cook dinner first.

"I'm over here to turn your mood around, so I brought things for my infamous lasagna," he said. "Just chill out for a bit, turn the television and kick back, let the magician do his work."

Ronnie was the ultimate friend, kissing me before he left the room, and minutes later I'd hear pots clanging, things frying, and I just laid back to watch some reruns of old sitcoms, feeling on Cloud Nine after that encounter.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers