Ronnie Being a True "Friend" Pt. 02

Story Info
Ronnie gets "broken in" during spit roast.
2.1k words
4.62
6.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
129 Followers

Ronnie made the lasagna, further making our day of us meeting something I didn't know I needed.

"Pull out some of that wine collection you have, and this will be the perfect setting," he told me as we laid on the couch, with his head on my lap.

We were lounging in our robes (he left one at my place) the entire day, and were now watching M.A.S.H.,, a show he absolutely adored. I was bored, just living in the moment with him as Ronnie truly sucked away any adversity I felt I was going through, and just made things better as the day rolled along. I started rubbing his forehead with my right pointer finger as he seemed focused totally on Lieutenant Colonel Henry Blake or Burns, just "nudging" him for a second round from earlier, as now I owed him the chance to climax.

"What are you doing," he asked.

"Nothing," I said, as my own dick was stiffening under his right cheekbone.

He raised his head to let it breathe, then looked down at it for a few seconds before licking the tip.

"Not precumming like you were earlier," he said.

"You can change that," I told him.

"I most certainly will," he said, as he placed his lips on the tip, then pushed his head down to place my semi hard dick in his mouth.

I spread my arms along the back of the couch and laid back, letting him do me as M.A.S.H. continued to play. I purposely turned up the volume of the television, then he really got into it as he seemed to be aiming for yet another load of my babies down his throat.

"I sure I wish I could fuck you," I told him.

He swiveled his body off the couch so he could get on his knees on the floor, yet he continued sucking me as now he put his hands on my knees, and had me spread them.

"You wanna fuck me," he asked, stopping to look up and respond, while stroking me with his right hand. "You know, you'd be the first to do it?"

Ronnie, who considered himself "active," was never one to push his ass in the air to be taken despite it being a fine, round one. I'd rimmed Ronnie a few times and got so excited when doing so that I made him cum, as I would envision tapping him from behind, or giving it to him while he was laying on his back. I wasn't sure if he thought he would be emasculated, or an "accident," would occur, but in my mind, he was overdue to get penetrated and I wanted to be the one to introduce it to him.

"I'd love to fuck you," I told him.

"I know you would, but you can't be going full throttle like you do these bottoms out here," he said with a chuckle.

I wasn't fucking anyone else for months, as Ronnie gave me enough pleasure that I was damn near monogamous to him, despite his often carried out trysts with other guys. He put his mouth to my balls and of course I raised my legs again, enjoying the show, and the feeling he provided as all he did was use his tongue and waved his head side to side, even snickering during the process for he knew how I felt.

"I gotta fuck you," I said to him as I pushed his head away.

He tried to fight me and laughed, and the precum started oozing from me to where I just pulled away from him.

"Fuck you," I said as we both laughed.

"Well, you're about to, but on one condition: I have another cock to suck while you're putting that thing in me," he said.

He needed something else to take his mind off the discomfort, as I carried a long, thick, black stick, something he could grip on the other end to maybe pay pleasure forward.

"You still cool with Jason, the lawn guy," I asked, as Jason, this tall, white guy about the same age as me (41, 42ish), was someone I'd see do his yard, and I figured Ronnie was doing.

"I'd love to suck Jason, he hasn't been around lately," Ronnie said as now he was just sitting on the floor. "How do you know him?"

Ronnie forgot that Jason owned his own company with a trailer hitched to the back of his pickup, containing the logo of the company along with contact information. I had it etched in my phone, and so I messaged Jason, seeing if he wanted to stop by.

"Yeah man, I'm off for the next few days, just about to go on vacation, but I can cut your yard in three weeks," he said to me. "Me, the wife, and our kids are taking a cruise out of Baltimore."

"Well, before you get locked down with the family, you should stop by and see Ronnie and me," I told him.

"Shit, you should've started off with that. I'll be there in 30 minutes," he said, as he wanted to get a good nut before having to play nice on a Carnival cruise for a few days.

Ronnie went back to sucking my dick as now he'd taken his robe off, and I looked down at him to see him prop that ass in the air while going to town like the slut he was.

"That the position you gonna take when I'm feeding you the dick," I told him.

"I'll do whatever position you ask, Trav. I just want you to breed me," he said.

This was incredible hearing he wanted to intake my cum deep in his ass, as for a time, he'd been ingesting my sweet man syrup through his lips, and down into his belly. He had me throbbing, edging me after every two minutes as he would stop, look and admire my meat, then go again, until there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it baby," he told me as he got up, threw on his robe, and answered the door.

"Hey buddy," said Jason as he was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts, and flip flops. "Can see you two are already down to business."

"We are. Our buddy here was feeling kinda frisky, so you know, we figured we'd give him what he wants," I said to Jason as Jason took off his sunglasses before he undressed.

Ronnie got back between my knees to suck me some more, and Jason, who was naked in 45 seconds, got behind him and started eating out our bottom friend, as he, too, appeared to be a regular rimmer for Ronnie.

"Damn bro, eat that ass," I said to Jason as Ronnie was moaning from the start, with Jason bobbing his head back and forth as it appeared he was tongue fucking him.

Jason then spread Ronnie's cheeks and really went to town, turning me on more and breaking Ronnie's concentration as he stopped sucking me, and bowed his head in delight.

"Oh, you just don't know our buddy wants to get fucked," I told Jason.

"Get fucked? Really? Well, I can tell you, we can certainly provide that pleasure for you, good friend. I can only imagine what that big, black dick would look like in your sweet, pink hole," Jason said as he started fingering him.

"I don't care. I just want someone inside me, I can't take it no more," said a desperate Ronnie, and so we prepared the scene for Ronnie to get penetrated for the first time as I got off the couch and he laid on his back.

"You sure you don't wanna go on your stomach," I asked.

He signaled for Jason to come to him, and he placed his right hand on the six foot two, 200 lb. Jason's cock and began sucking immediately, almost as if he was ignoring what I asked. I walked to the bedroom to get lubricant, truly hyped I would one, get some ass for the first time in a while, and two, be the one to break him in. I dropped some of the liquid on Ronnie's hole, then some in my right hand to stroke my dick ensuring it was well lubricated before I got on the couch.

"I'll hold his legs back," Jason said, and I would rub his outer hole, seeing it pucker each time I brushed the tip against it.

He'd moan slightly each time I poked against it, as I might've teased it a total of 10 times before I gave him warning I was going in.

"Just do it, bro," Jason said as he was impatient and wanted to see the interaction.

I poked in the head and Ronnie screamed, as his hole was expanding, then I pushed my shaft in slowly, giving inch by inch in slow motion as he was extremely tight.

"Gotta breathe," I said to Ronnie, as he'd exhale through his nose, and I gave it all until you saw nothing but my pubes resting against his hole.

He stopped sucking.

"Got damn Trav," he said, as we saw tears rolling from his eyes from the pressure exerted.

I almost felt bad for Ronnie didn't seem comfortable with a pulsating, black dick resting inside, but he asked me to keep it there, in order to get used to it.

"Hey man, no rush," I told him, as Jason and I started rubbing, then slightly pulling his nipples.

I took my hand to Ronnie's cock, then a minute later started churning my hips to where my dick was moving in a circle, just rolling against his walls.

"This is some damn good ass," I told Jason, as Ronnie went back to sucking him.

I could feel Ronnie's hole loosening, even getting slippery a bit as I pulled out a little, then pushed all the way back in.

"I can tell you're deep, bro, look at him," Jason said as Ronnie's face was one that looked of anger, but he most likely was still adjusting.

I pulled it all the way out, and he moaned, then pushed back in slowly, gyrating my hips again to spread him, get him open.

"You know he loves these nipples played with," I said.

Jason and I continued to please our friend in his most erogenous spots, while I created another by digging in his butt, rocking my hips in the right direction to really make him feel good. I stroked that little dick of his harder, then began sliding in and out of him more frequent to cause consistent orgasms.

"Yeah man, fuck that hole," Jason said as he pulled his dick out of Ronnie's mouth.

We'd hear Ronnie begging to get plugged, humming and cooing as I rocked back and forth, giving it deep. I then started pounding Ronnie and we'd let go of his nipples, as he would rub his own as we watched Ronnie's big, beefy body shiver.

"Tap that ass man," Jason said as his coaching helped matters in making me give it harder.

"Oh fuck, I'm think I'm gonna cum," Ronnie warned as the precum was flowing from his dick. "Damn guys, here it comes."

I hit him harder and Ronnie screamed to the top of his lungs as the sperm shot out like a rocket, and Jason, stroking his dick, was grunting himself as he shed his own spunk all over Ronnie's face. I, too, was thrilled in seeing these two men climax and banged him even harder, with him protesting, trying to grab at my stomach to stop, but not before I, too, would release my cum, and to Ronnie's behest, as I shed it all deep inside of him.

"Got damn, that is hottttttttt," he yelled as I moaned and grunted, literally shaking after I came.

I pulled out of him and looked at the both of them, with Ronnie opening his eyes to look at me, and Jason returning the stare, then the three of us laughing.

"You son of a bitch, you broke me in," Ronnie said.

"Well, you're the one that asked for it," I told him, while Jason got up to run to the shower.

"C'mere. Kiss me," Ronnie said as I leaned over and laid body between his legs as I was on top. "You know I'm now addicted to you, right?"

"Well, that ain't a bad thing," I said as we French kissed.

"I may have to cut off some cock to cater to yours now, that was fantastic," he said.

"Don't you cut nobody, or you'll end up in jail," I joked.

We both snickered and continued making out until we heard the shower stop, and Jason would come out right after.

"I'm gonna go home now," Ronnie told me.

He got up, and he and Jason would get dressed at the same time, then leave the same after Ronnie winked and blew me a kiss, for now, he was a certified cock sucking, cock taking bottom.

Ronnie certainly was the friend I needed.

tchina85
tchina85
129 Followers