Room 128 Pt. 05

Story Info
Time flies when you’re having fun.
1.1k words
4.17
890
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning comes quick. I wake up, still laying against him. We're both sweaty from touching. I gently move over, trying not to wake him up. It's 9:30am, the sun shining bright through the balcony door.

My meeting is at 1pm, after lunch for everyone joining me. I find some clothes to throw on and sneak out of the room ever so quietly to grab some breakfast. The door latches behind me, and I walk down the hall to the breakfast room.

I grab a few blueberry muffins and two glasses of milk.

I make my way back, opening the door gently still trying to not wake him. Despite my effort, he's sitting up on the bed when I walk back in.

"Good morning." He smiles, as I sit down the tray on the table.

"Good morning." I respond, walking over him, kissing him lightly.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

"Starving, last night drained me." He said, putting his boxers on.

"Literally." I say, grinning.

"Smart ass." He says, smacking my ass.

We eat and I check some emails while he's in the shower. I haven't touched my laptop since I checked into the hotel three days ago. Nothing too important, just reminders about the meeting and some clients I need to contact at some point within the next week.

Not being able to help myself, I walk in the bathroom. It's steamy and hot, he must have the water scolding.

"How you doing in there?" I ask, getting ready to brush my teeth.

"Oh it's great. Why don't you join me? You have time right?" He asks.

I finish at the sink, and open the shower door.

"I'll always have time for you." I say, smiling. He embraces me against him, he's red from the water. Chills cover me as I adjust to the water temperature.

"Were you cold or something? This water is extremely hot." I tell him, moving to the other side of the shower.

"I just like it this way. It relaxes my muscles and wakes me up in the mornings." He explains as he adjusts it just a bit.

He turns toward me, placing his hand on cheek, looking deeply in my eyes. I can feel my body tingling, as his lips slowly meet mine. He lingers, not breaking our kiss as he runs his other hand down my body, resting it on my lower back. I relax, leaning against the wall and holding onto him around his waist.

He slides his hand down to my butt, gripping slightly as I push toward him. He looks down at me, water dripping from hair.

"If it's too much we don't have to." He says, moving to my neck. I moan slightly.

"It's never too much. I want you." I say, closing my eyes as he breathes down my neck. His kisses linger with each one he gives, sucking lightly. I place my hand on his cheek, moving to his hair. His fingers trail up my opening, he pushes in slowly. Chills crawl up my spine and another moan slips out.

He pushes my legs apart, going down on his knees. I push toward him, balancing against the wall as he slowly pushes his tongue on my clit. I hold his shoulders, gripping the back of his neck.

His tongue is familiar, circling perfectly around my little bump. I can feel myself tightening as he slides his finger back inside my entrance. His motions are synchronized perfectly. I grab the shower rail for support as my body releases and I yell out in pleasure.

He speeds up inside as I squirt on his face, he licks my lips, getting as much as he can as it flows freely to him. He groans, circling once more before coming up to kiss me.

I regain balance, as his tongue now circles with mine, our kisses dripping with desire. I reach down to grab his member and he takes my hand into his.

"Let me take care of you this time." He whispers. I smile, resuming our passionate kiss once more. My hands rest around his waist, his dick positioned to enter me. He rubs against my clit before pulling back enough to enter me.

I breathe in sharply, his rod impaling me slowly. He breathes down my neck as I dig my nails into his butt just a bit.

"I feel so full with you inside me." I whisper as he begins to thrust inside me. I feel him smile as he kisses my neck once more.

He swiftly lifts me up in his arms, guiding himself back inside me. I tighten my legs around his hips as I slowly kiss his lips, my tongue moving with his. I run my fingers through his hair, gently pulling it between my fingers. Butterflies take over my stomach as he continues, I moan as his kisses continue against my neck.

"I need my full range of motion." He says, turning the water off. The glass shower door closes behind us, the cold air hugging our bodies as he lays me on the bed. I see chills on his skin, his pecks hard as hovers over me.

"I love you." I whisper as he slowly pushes in and out of me. He whispers back, cupping my breast in his hand. My nipples respond, becoming harder as he sucks lightly.

He pushes up, putting my legs on his shoulders and holding my thighs for balance. He picks up pace, closing his eyes as he's buried inside me, his cock being squeezed by my aching walls, begging for climax.

"Cum for me, don't hold back baby." He says, as I tighten around him. He's learned my body over the last couple days, he knows how to get me there, rather quickly I might add.

He bends back down, kissing me with desperation as I fall over the edge. My body pushes against him, I grip his shoulders as my body shakes with pleasure. "Oh baby, cum on my dick, pulsate on me!" He begs.

I briefly look at him, his eyes closed and cheeks puffy. He breathes out hard, his head dropping as he releases with me. I feel his dick throbbing; he's sending his sweet seed in me. I rest my hand on his head, pulling at his hair gently as he kisses me, slowing his pace; savoring every second he can.

"You're amazing." He whispers, kissing my neck; chills fall down my arms and back.

He thrusts one last time before laying beside me, breathing heavy. I roll toward him, adjusting the pillow. He leans in, kissing me softly.

"Let's do that a thousand more times." He says, smiling.

"That's fine with me." I respond, smiling back.