Room 44

Story Info
A boy, a girl, a small, dark room.
950 words
4.18
4.6k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is a short one but trust me, the length does not reduce the excitement and pleasure of this experience....!

If you have read my stories before, you will be familiar with Jane. She is this curvy, busty, very pretty colleague with whom I have been, let's say, having a little fun with. Part of our jobs does involve us holding meetings with each other and maintaining a professional demeanour. this is not always easy when I think of how she has fingered my arsehole while sucking her own wetness off my cock or been on all fours as I fuck her tight pussy.

So one particular event always makes my cock harden when I think about it so hopefully you will enjoy it too!

I had to visit her home site as part of a tasking and we had arranged to have a business meeting to discuss some important matters. We struggled to find a small room so ended up in another building, in a large-ish conference room. We walked over slightly early to test out the IT set up as we would need a network connection, video calling etc.

We had already met up earlier that day and stolen a few minutes together during which we kissed deeply and I was given the luxury of feeling how wet her pussy was by slipping my hand into her knickers and sliding two fingers inside. Those fingers were then rubbed into my beard so her scent would be with me all day. As you can probably imagine, this left me constantly horny and desperate for release.

We set up the IT and she noticed a door. Simply marked '44'. Opening the door, it lead to a dark, small storage cupboard. I locked the conference room door from the inside and walked over to her. My arms slid around her waist and we started to kiss, our tongues exploring each other's mouths hungrily. My hands slid over her arse, feeling every inch of her cheeks. My cock was hardening rapidly and I seem to recall her saying

' I think you should get your cock out'. I know what my response was...

' I think you should get on your knees and suck it!'. Now Jane and I always played this whole 'My little slut' thing with our trysts. She really gets off on being my little slut and seems to know exactly how to act and do what is needed to generate maximum enjoyment for us both. I'm not going to lie, it's pretty fucking hot when a girl you fancy looks you in the eye and asks if I like her being my little slut.

So anyway, she gets on her knees, her dress lifted slightly to avoid getting knelt on. She was wearing a nice summer type dress that showed a lovely amount of deep cleavage, something that I have always had a kink for. She undid my belt, opened the button and slid down my fly. Trouser now allowing access, her slim fingers reached into my shorts and grabbed my now hard cock and pulled it free.

Her fingers gently gripped my shaft and started to stroke it along its full length, her other hand cradling my full balls. She looked straight into my eyes, almost waiting for permission, her eyes full of lust. Her mouth opened and she slid my hard cock into her warm, soft mouth and started to work it deeper and deeper, eventually resting her nose against my stomach, my cock buried. Jane does have an amazing technique when giving head and has little or no gag reflex so she can really go to town at times!

My cock was dripping in her saliva, her hand wanking me when her mouth was empty. I could feel her index finger lightly pressing on my arsehole, teasing it (I do love a little anal play!) I don't recall if she did slide it deeper but that's not important! She was literally using her mouth to fuck my cock at this point and my balls were definitely tightening. We had chatted before about me filling her mouth with cum and this was looking like it was going to be that day! I starting wanking myself so she could watch me pleasure myself, the whole time either looking into her eyes or down at her magnificent cleavage. Her hand caressed my heavy balls and the feeling of her hot breath, coming in large pants told me that she was obviously enjoying this as much as I.

My knees started to shake as I felt the cum rise from my balls and I muttered softly 'I'm cumming' to her. She moved a little closer, opened her soft lips and provided me somewhere to aim. I don't cum a huge amount or with much force but as that first pulse hit me, it felt huge. I watched as my cock pumped out what seemed to be wave after wave of hot, salty cum onto her tongue, her eyes fixed on mine, never once breaking stare.

Once my orgasm had subsided, she gently took the head of my cock between her lips and sucked the last little drops from it, moved back and swallowed my load. I put myself away and she rose back to her feet. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. The taste of my own cum still on her lips and tongue.

We adjusted our clothing, left room 44 and spent the next hour on a video call with a colleague, my balls aching from the violent orgasm and I am hoping Jane was sat on a very wet pussy.

Part 2 to follow....