Room 44 - Pt. 02

Story Info
Room 44 - The second cumming!
1.3k words
4.8
1.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following on from the very risky (and beautifully seedy) events in room 44 earlier that day where I had the privilege of watching my hot cum leave my hard cock straight into Janes warm, willing mouth, I felt it only polite to invite her back to my hotel room after work so that I can return the favour.

I got back to the room and showered, making sure I shaved my cock and balls (just in case Jane fancied tasting them once more) and ensuring I was all clean and smelled nice for her. I wrapped a towel around myself and waited...

Jane arrived about 30 minutes later and as she entered the room, I could almost sense her excitement about what might occur over the next hour or so. I asked if she would like to freshen up in the shower which she seemed more than happy to although I did of course, offer to help wash her...

She stepped out of her dress revealing some plain but still sexy underwear which quickly joined her dress on the floor. I could once again, take in her curves, her small yet very cute arse, her large, heavy breasts and her smooth pussy. I dropped my towel, my cock already semi hard and stepped into the shower with her. As the water cascaded over her body, I stood behind her, shower gel in hands and started to rub her back, sides and arse, making sure I missed not one inch. Of course, this meant that my cock hardened more and got soapy too. I grabbed it and aimed it between her legs, hoping to gently rub her pussy lips, making them ready to be parted and played with. As I moved forwards though, I had misjudged the height difference and felt my cock gripped by something very tight. Jane moaned softly and then said 'Really??'. I pulled back straight away, realising the head of my cock was driving into her tight arsehole! Now I have fucked her in the arse before but I would consider going straight into anal a little presumptuous and rude!! I have to say though, I wanted to drive deep into her so badly; her arsehole is exquisite and fucking it is a very pleasurable experience!

We got out of the shower and dried off. Jane sat on the bed and I stood in front of her and dropped my towel. Her hands went straight to my cock and balls and her lips opened as she slid my cock between her lips once more, not stopping until I felt the back of her throat on my glans. Gagging slightly, she pulled back but went straight into mouth fucking my cock. Her hand was wanking me as it came out, her other hand caressing my balls. she always gives amazing head (it must be said probably the best I have had) and I have to stop her so I dont cum! I pulled my cock out of her mouth and literally pushed her back on the bed. her legs parted and I pressed my lips quickly and aggressively to her open cunt; my tongue driving straight into her.

Already soaking wet, my tongue got as deep as it could, savouring the taste of her pussy as it got wetter at my touch. Switching to her clit, I pulled back the hood with two fingers and licked at it, my tongue firm and flicking fast and occasionally sucking her clit into my mouth. My hand was under neath her bum and I could feel her wetness running from her pussy. using my middle finger, I gently scoop up some and tease her arsehole with it. Gently rubbing, circling, teasing, I felt her hole open slightly, giving me the invitation to slide gently into her.

Holding onto her thighs, my mouth on her wet pussy, finger deep in her tight arse, she started to tremble and shake as her orgasm started to build. I held her tighter, not allowing her the choice to move or escape, I increased my pace and effort bringing her first orgasm to a crashing climax; her pussy and arse spasming, her body shaking on my tongue and finger.

Slowly removing my finger from her arse and sliding up her body, my mouth kissed and licked it's way up to her breasts, my tongue seeking out nipples, my hands cupping both and gently caressing them. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my cock, which was gently pressing against her groin. Continuing to pay attention to her gorgeous tits, I felt her hand snake under and grab my cock. I felt the familiar wetness of her pussy as she aimed my cock at the entrance. Needing no second though, I pushed my hips forward, sliding deeply into her with one effort. Readers of my previous stories will remember that Jane has quite a short, tight pussy and (without trying to be boastful), as I have quite a decent sized cock, Its not long until she cried out in pleasure, her pussy full of my cock, almost hitting her cervix.

We kissed deeply, sharing the taste of our combined genitalia as I started to fuck her. Slowly at first but with growing pace and vigour as she writhed underneath me. Her body trapped by mine, impaled on my cock. Her pussy wetter with each thrust, soaking the bed and of course my balls as they swung against her arse.

'Oh god, I'm cumming again!' she exclaimed. This only ever has the effect of making me keep going, my mission to repay the blowjob early in spades. Her hands gripped my arse cheeks as she pulled me deeper. As the wave of orgasm hits her, her pussy spasms again, almost pushing my cock out of her but not quite achieving to. I lifted myself up slightly to keep my cock buried deep in her until her orgasm subsides enough to be able to move.

She pushed me off and rolled over so that she is now kneeling on the bed, me on my back. Grabbing my legs she lifts them up and spreads them telling me 'I want to eat your arsehole'. Such filthy talk leaves me unable to refuse! I hold my legs up and open and she dives between my buttocks, her tongue doing to my hole what mine did to hers, probing deeply, licking, circling, teasing. I am a sucker for anal play, and especially being rimmed in this way. Her head moved up and once again, my cock disappeared between her lips into her mouth and throat. Her middle fnger wasted no time in pushing it's way into my arsehole and she finger fucked me in time with her oral action. This is so fucking sexy in my opinion and I always love giving myself in this way. She carries on for what felt like only a few seconds (it was way longer in reality) and she climbed on top of me, my cock slipping effortlessly into her soaking wet pussy.

She leant back and started to ride me, grinding down hard onto my pelvis, trying to get every last inch inside of her. Now as much as I do enjoy this, all I cant think about is making her cum again so I pulled her head down so that I can touch her breasts and kiss her. I then started to thrust into her, hard, fast, unrelenting. Holding her down onto me, my cock slamming into her cunt, forcing her towards a third orgasm.

This hits her hard and without much warning. she literally collapsed onto me and again, her pussy tried to spit out the invading phallus!

At this point though, we are both exhausted and very sweaty. It is clear to me that time is running short and I probably won't cum so we lie together, breathing starting to lighten, pulses slowing, bodies recovering. After a few minutes, she rinses her body in the shower, dresses and simply walks out of the room, a slight smile on her face and a slight wobble in her walk.

Jane and I have discussed so many things we both enjoy sexually. I would happily explore these as far as she wants to including strap-ons, sex clubs, other men, other women. The possibilities are endless, just the opportunities are limited!