Room and Board Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake broke off with a smile. "Damn, love you femboys."

He brought Robb to the couch where the makeout session continued, this time with Robb giving as good as he was getting. Robb still felt humiliated, being essentially pimped for weed, but it was different. He felt incredibly feminine and started moaning like a horny slut when Jake licked and kissed his neck.

Breaking off again, they both got nude. For such a scrawny/thin body, Jake was packing a pretty big dick and Robb anxiously wanted it. For his part, Jake also couldn't wait to be balls deep in Robb.

Robb was in for his second surprise of the evening as Jake bent him over on the couch. Expecting a cock or finger, he flinched in confusion as Jake spread his cheeks and started eating his ass.

"Oommphh...oh fuck" Robb moaned, never feeling anything quite like this before.

"Don't tell me you've never had your pussy eaten before?"

"Um..no....not yet" Robb replied.

"Sheesh, guys these says" he replied as he went right back to it.

As time went on, Jake started snaking two fingers in there, alternating between munching Robb's boypussy and finger fucking it. Robb's head was spinning with pleasure as his breathing quickened. The foreplay was amazing but he knew he wouldn't cum from it. He knew he needed to be fucked.

Every time the fingers went in, he squeezed and wiggled his ass, moaning and looking back in anticipation.

"OK ok" Jake said with a laugh as he led Robb into his bedroom. Robb's eyes widened again as he took in the sex swing near the bed. He let Jake guide him into it and strap him in.

"Can't really tell with the cage, but I'm guessing your clit is probably pretty hard, huh?"

"Oh God, yes!" Robb replied, a little louder and girly than he would have liked.

"Let's see what we can do about that" Jake responded, leaning down to kiss Robb while lubing up his dick and placing it at Robb's hole.

"Aghhhhh oh fuck" Robb moaned with extreme pleasure.

"Fuck yeah!" Jake replied.

Once he bottomed out, Jake began to toy with the swing, sending Robb swaying back and forth to continuously get fully impaled. He loved watching Robb get opened up over and over and knew he was loving it.

Going in for the kill, he steadied the swing straps and thrust hard and fast. Robb's eyes rolled back as he squealed in delight. He looked up at Jake, making eye contact, as he squeezed his ass muscles.

Jake knew both of them were close, so he eased off. He wanted Robb to be frantically horny and explode. He started long dicking the grad student with slow thrusts, watching Robb look up at him with a look of complete lust as sweat dropped off of him.

This continued for sometime with the swing being engaged once more. Robb's body was shaking and he couldn't take it anymore. He knew what Jake wanted to hear. It was the same thing all of them wanted to hear.

"Please...please...fuck my pussy...I need it...I want to cum...please...I'll do fucking anything" Robb pleaded in his most sissified voice yet.

"OK baby" Jake smiled. "Let's get you pregnant."

To Robb, it appeared that Jake summoned super human strength. His cock hammered into Robb's gaped boypussy with rapid thrusts. Robb gasped and moaned like a college sorority girl, unable to do anything but just take it.

"Oooooh unnghh oh....oh my God, fuck....oh...my God, you are such...a fucking stud" Robb whined, the words originating less from his brain than his prostate.

"Oh fuck yeah" Jake yelled excitedly as he came deep into Robb's cunt.

Robb followed soon after, his entire body shaking and sending the swing straps rattling as he screamed in absolute pleasure.

Jake slowly pulled his cock out and flopped it near Robb's caged ones.

"Out of curiosity, how big does your clit get when its not caged?"

Robb reached his hand down and touched Jake's dick, indicating a length of little over 1/3 of Jake's length.

"Wow!" Jake said with a smile. "Good thing you're blessed elsewhere."

Robb blushed. It was like something Arnold would say. Frustratingly, he felt turned on and slightly flattered by it.

Once out of the swing, they showered together with Robb dutifully soaping Jake's body up. They slept in a spooning position with Jake's dick sandwiched between Robb's ass cheeks.

The next morning, Jake pumped Robb full of cum one last time and laid back as Robb sucked his cock clean. Playing with Robb's nipples, he remarked "you'd look even better with some fat ass titties, baby."

Robb's eyes widened as he continued to suck. This was not something he had thought of at all and he certainly was not interested in it at all. He finished up with the blow job, got dressed, and ran to Arnold's car before anyone could see him.

Still confused as ever, he knew he had to do one thing when he got home. He was going to tell Anne.

12