Room for Improvement - Fem-Male

Story Info
The glass dildo, in her hands, takes you. (Female > Male)
752 words
3.81
11.6k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You try to look away, but you can't. It won't let you. Your eyes are drawn towards that strange, almost pulsating core, glittering and shining with every colour of the rainbow - and then some. It speaks to you, beckoning your focus inwards, guiding it like a soft mother's touch in towards the shining core that, you know, will hold your will locked within it as surely as if you yourself were trapped in a cell. But you can't look away.

Not even as your shirt is lifted over your head, momentarily obscuring it from your line of sight. You just see that shimmering core right through the fabric.

Not even when you're pushed back on the small couch chair so that your pants can be removed, revealing your already erect length.

Not even when your underwear is removed, revealing you in your fullness to her.

You don't even look away as it slips like a rainbow about in the air before you, pointing your eyes at whatever it wants you to see like a laser-sight in the blackness of night, the crystal oval capturing your every thought. You don't look away as it drops downwards to rub itself against your length, sliding effortlessly up and down your shaft as if it's trying to get closer to you through it. You don't look away even another hand, one without a perfect crystal form in its fingertips, begins to slide up and down your length. You just keep staring at the crystal.

When you feel the cool, wet lips meet your tip and part around it, you let out a sigh, because you know it's your reward for giving in so totally to the gem in her hand. You know it's only using her to reward you for your obedience, and knowing that makes you feel insanely warm and tingly, as if a child again hiding under the covers. It makes you want it more and more with every moment that passes, and as her mouth slips around your head, sliding slowly down over you, you know that the only thing you want now more than anything is for her to continue.

And she does.

Over, and over and over again her hand slides along your length while she works your tip in her mouth, never once stopping the motion of that captivating gemstone in her free hand, always holding it so that you can see the core within without obstruction. She works you, faster and faster, her mouth descending lower and lower and her free hand working anything not buried between her lips, and when you begin to feel the explosion building up at your base, you know it's your reward for giving in so totally to the gem in her hands.

And then you explode, and keep exploding, and everything turns to light in your mind, and everything turns to tender vibrating sensations in your body, and all you are for the next minute is an expanding mass of shining, glittering colours with no presence left to know how much time has passed or where you are anymore. Only you and the crystal giving you the gift of orgasm remain, and you willingly, readily welcome its reward for your subservience.

When finally you return to earth once more, you're panting, sweaty, and smell of ejaculation. You're slumped down in the chair, naked and hot, the fabric warm against your back, your muscles pulsating, your cock rock hard in her soft fingertips, the sensation of her impossibly soft mouth still fresh around you. Eventually, when your vision clears and you can focus again, you see her standing naked before you, her nipples capped in hard pink nubs, her soft, ready pussy bare and waiting right in front of you.

You don't think. You don't need to. No decision you've made in your life has been as clear as this moment - in fact, this isn't even a choice. You know what you're going to do before you even do it.

Sitting up and leaning in, you take her wanting lips in your mouth and begin to show her what the crystal showed you, using your mouth to give her a taste of the joy you just received. When her moans begin to fill the air and her wetness seeps down into your mouth, smooth and sweet and precious on your tongue, you know you've done a pretty good job.

But after how perfect she made you feel, there's always room for improvement.