Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock felt firm and taught as it entered me. He was a gentleman, though, moving forward ever so slowly, in the event I was dry and tight. I wasn't dry, and while I was pretty tight, I was plenty slick for him to push all the way in.

He began a slow and rhythmic pulse, thrusting himself slowly in, then even more slowly back out. In, then out. In, then out. I know the water was still on, because I could hear it. But I sure couldn't feel it. I was feeling something much more intense.

He began to pick up the pace, slowing increasing his speed and the intensity, and I countered with a little motion and squeezing on my part. I knew it was working for us both, as I began to feel waves muscles contracting not only where we connected, but also all around my abdomen and legs.

Before long I could hear Tom's breathing increase, and the he continued to drive harder and hard, and I loved every ounce of pressure. I put up one of my hands against the wall to prevent my head from banging against it.

Tom slowed for a moment, "You okay?"

"Yeah, don't stop, don't stop!" I think my enthusiasm got the point across.

As Tom resumed, we settled back in, warm water spraying on us all the while.

I could feel Tom rock hard inside, and hearing his breathing increase in volume. Know this intense effort of his would not last much longer, I reached down with my other hand, and let my fingers find my clit, first pressing around it, then zeroing in.

I knew Tom was about to explode, and I was right on the brink myself. I let my moans get a little louder, not that I needed to, but I could tell Tom liked it. Finally, with a great crescendo, Tom's thrusting stopped being rhythmic, and became much more involuntary. As he came, I hit my favorite spot and a not a moment later began the most intense orgasm I have had in years. Waves of intense sensation and pleasure emanated out from my pussy, like waves in a pool spreading out from a stone thrown in a the center. Wave after wave after wave.

I've always been orgasmic, but usually mine end rather quickly, but this one seemed to linger on and on, slowing, and with less intensity, but lingering nonetheless.

When I finally came back to reality, I needed to gather my thoughts. I was in the shower with this gorgeous man, having just had the fuck of my life.

I rose up slowly, which squeezed Tom. He let out a little squeak, and I could tell he was still very sensitive. I reached back, taking his still hard cock in my hand, with my thumb a forefinger around the shaft, and my other fingers pressing on the skin around him. I learned this trick years before with a boyfriend who was ultra sensitive the moment he came. This technique eased him back down without yanking himself out of me.

Slowly I pulled him a bit further out, and I continued to slow stand up, until finally, I was upright, and he was fully withdrawn.

He took his hands from my hips, and ran them up my side, gently turning me around. As I did, he leaned down and gave me big kiss.

"That was incredible," he whispered.

"Yes, it was," I said, agreeing with his assessment.

"Is it okay if I stay for awhile and watch Casablanca with you?"

"I insist. Play your cards right, and we might make it a double feature."