Room Service Tacos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One, two, three, go!" she screamed, downing her shot, and slamming the empty glass on the bar. I finished mine just as quickly. We grabbed our beer and rushed out to the beach.

The beach was packed with nearly two hundred people, men out numbering the women three to one. The men, mostly boys who had just recently officially become men, postured for position as close to the stage as possible. A few women, dressed as if they were destined for a different location, mingled amongst them, sipping daquiris and margaritas. Another group of women stood closer to the side of the stage, separated from the unruly boys by a waist-high fence, providing each other encouragement and support.

Aunt Lisa held my hand as we pushed our way through the mass of boys to the women at the side of the stage.

"Got room for more?" she asked a chubby man in a stained corona shirt. There was a cigarette burn on the collar that looked old, too. He looked us over and shrugged.

"I won at your age," she said before disappearing back into the crowd. The chubby man in the disgusting shirt held out a thin white t-shirt, waiting for my answer.

Ten minutes later I was up on stage in a line of twelve other girls getting sprayed with water that was way too cold, from a hose that was way too dirty. I was wearing only the t-shirt and the tiniest of thongs I had worn under my dress. My dress was draped over a chair behind the stage where we all changed.

I scanned the crowd looking for Aunt Lisa and saw nothing but frat boys cheering and splashing beer on each other. Not normally my crowd, but this whole day was full of the 'not normally' category. Now wet, our shirts were completely transparent, which I knew was the point. The chubby man from before had changed into a pressed shirt and sunglasses and joined us on stage.

"Welcome my friends! Welcome!" he shouted into a wireless microphone. "We have quite the nice group of competitors this evening, no?"

The crowd erupted in cheers. More beer spilled.

"Let's see what they have to say, okay?" he asked. He walked over to the first girl who said she was Madison from Wisconsin. She made a funny face to indicate the irony. The crowd loved her blonde hair and perky breasts, and they let her know. Next was Montana from Idaho, who also liked the irony. The crowd liked her large breasts that looked like two ripe cantaloupes. Brittany was from Florida, Ana and Teresa were from Texas. The chubby man went through the whole line giving us all a chance to introduce ourselves. Then the show began.

"Now that we've met them, it's time for the talent competition," he said. "Start the music!"

On cue, the DJ blasted out a Latin beat. We all started dancing. The competitive ones took their tops off as soon as the music started. The veterans did so by tearing the shirts to threads and throwing what was left out into the crowd. I followed their lead and threw mine to a handsome, well-muscled blonde in the first row.

Ana and Teresa wasted no time finding each other as partners and took turns standing behind each other to jiggle their breasts. Montana danced solo, preferring to twerk and shake her large breasts, knowing she would stand out as an individual. Brittany sidled up to me and I gave her a brief nod, indicating I was up to sharing the spotlight.

She was pretty, but not stunning, wearing red bikini bottoms that tied at the side and, like the rest of us, nothing else. She pulled me close, and we danced with our breasts pressed against each other. I assumed the loud cheer from the crowd was for us, though I didn't know for sure. Encouraged, I grabbed her ass and began grinding myself on her leg.

Brittany returned the gesture and added a kiss on the mouth, which I returned. This time, I was sure the crowd's raucous response was for us. Our kiss grew more and more passionate, with more and more tongue. Brittany grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so she could devour my neck.

I turned my head to the side, giving her all the space she needed. I saw Ana and Teresa had also upped their participation. Ana had one of Teresa's breasts in her mouth and Teresa's hand was well inside the front of Ana's swimsuit.

I held Brittany's chin in my hand, kissed her, and turned her head towards Ana and Teresa. She looked back at me and we locked eyes. No words were necessary.

Brittany began kissing her way down my body. My chin, my neck, between my breasts, my stomach. The crowd noise was growing louder and louder. I continued moving my hips to the music and held back Brittany's hair so everyone could see her lips connect with my flesh. I looked around the stage and the only ones left were us, and Ana and Teresa. No one else had paired up and were no longer interesting.

When Brittany reached my panties, she looked up at me for permission. I smiled, and she yanked them to the stage. I stepped out of them waiting for her next move. She held them high above her head, spun them around, and tossed them into the crowd.

Ana and Teresa wasted no time removing their own bottoms and tossing them off the stage. They then walked to the front of the stage, and Ana stood behind Teresa, ran her hands down her front, and began rubbing Teresa's shaved lips.

Brittany motioned for me to remove the rest of her bikini. I pulled the string on one side, letting that side fall loose. They hung open, hanging loosely on to the one side I hadn't untied.

Brittany shook her hip one way, then the other, and they fell to the stage. She picked them up with her foot and kicked them into the crowd.

We began kissing and grinding against each other again. This time, I did the elevator kissing, starting with her mouth, then each breast, and her stomach.

I felt Brittany push gently on the top of my head, urging me to go further. I hesitated. I didn't know her. I had no idea who she was, and something about going down on someone I didn't know struck me different than making out with them.

That hesitation was enough for Ana and Teresa to beat us to it. The crowd yelled so loudly I felt it as much as I heard it. I looked over my shoulder and saw Ana's face deep between Teresa's legs.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and the chubby man stood there with a stern look on his face.

"All done for you," he said. "Time to get off the stage."

"I'm sorry," I said to Brittany. She hugged me, and we walked off the stage leaving Ana and Teresa to finish entertaining the crowd.

I found my dress and slid back into it. Brittany, Montana and everyone else had already left the area, and I found myself alone, disappointed, and wondering how I was going to reconnect with Aunt Lisa.

I swam my way through the boys, now in a complete frenzy with Ana and Teresa scissoring on the stage, and found my way to an open spot on the beach. I watched the Ana and Teresa show with growing disappointment. I could have done that. That would have been a story!

"I would have walked away, too," Aunt Lisa said, arriving out of thin air. She handed me a bottle of corona.

"I thought you won at my age," I said.

"Different times," she replied. "I was the only one who took my shirt off."

"Why didn't you try this time?"

"I'm not dead, but I am married," she replied.

I nodded my understanding.

"Let's get room service tacos," she said. "Dancing and decadence has made me hungry."

The same cabbie was still out front as we exited Senor Frogs.

"Lady, lady," she yelled, waving at us. "You ready to go someplace?"

"Yeah, back to the hotel," Aunt Lisa said. We climbed into the back of the cab and gave her the name of our hotel.

"Wild time in there, no?" the cabbie asked.

"Wild time," Aunt Lisa said. She clumsily placed her hand on my knee and left it resting on my lap.

She yawned and stiffened both her arms in a stretch. The one on my lap pushed my legs slightly apart. When she relaxed again, her hand fell limply between my knees.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Aunt Lisa asked, leaning both towards me and deep into the seat at the same time.

"The most fun I've had in my life," I said, fighting back my own yawn. I rested my head against hers and relaxed back into the seat.

We both closed our eyes as the alcohol took over and the energy of the night left us. The cabbie remained silent, not wanting to disturb her big-tipping customers. She accelerated to make it through a yellow light, and the car lurched forward as she shifted gears. Aunt Lisa's limp hand slipped up my thigh and under my skirt. I'm sure she felt the wiry hair between my legs. Having left my panties somewhere on the beach at Senor Frogs, I was fully exposed. If she noticed, she didn't react.

I did.

I felt a sudden hotness rush to where her hand lay and an urgent hunger in my belly. I thought of Brittany and her look of disappointment when I hesitated and lost our chance at winning. I wanted to reach down and grab Aunt Lisa's wrist, pulling her firmly into me, encouraging her to take that next step.

I wasn't so bold.

I settled for resting my arm on top of hers. The weight of my hand pressed her hand directly onto my labia. I spread my legs slightly more open, hoping the feel of my wetness on her knuckle would be the invitation she needed to do more. Her hand twitched, and I held a back an exhale I feared would give her second thoughts.

"We're here," the cabbie said, eying us in the rearview mirror.

"Thank you for waiting for us," Aunt Lisa said. She handed over another hundred peso note even though the meter demanded just twenty-two. "Keep the change. I hope you have a profitable night."

We exited the cab, and discovered our consumption had finally caught up to us and walking was a challenge. The doorman rushed to the stairs and steadied us to the top before opening the door and holding it in one hand and us in the other as we walked into the lobby. We took the elevator to our floor and stumbled back to our room, leaning heavily on one another.

Aunt Lisa fumbled for the key, opened the door, and flipped on the light. I closed the door behind us and bolted it. Aunt Lisa handed me a bottled water she had retrieved from the fridge and stumbled back to the bedroom. I opened it, drank half of it, and followed her.

She removed her shoes and tossed them to the corner of the room. I sat on the edge of her bed and drank more of my water. I heard her unzip her dress, then saw it sail across the room, landing on top of her shoes. The bed shook as she climbed on top of it.

"Do you still want room service tacos?" she asked.

I nodded and finished my bottle of water.

"Me too," she said. I felt the bed move underneath me. Then I felt her kneeling behind me. The next thing I felt was her hand sliding down the front of my dress to cup my breast. I looked up at her, and she leaned down and forced her tongue between my lips.

She guided me backwards, never once breaking the kiss, until I was lying on the bed. My legs dangled off the bed, straddling a corner. It was her turn for the elevator kiss, and she broke the connection with my lips. She released the grip on my breast and kissed between them instead. With her free hand, she pulled my dress above my waist, using her tongue to circle my belly button.

I didn't realize my eyes had been closed, and I opened them. She was hovering over me on all fours, completely naked. Her breasts dangled just above my own, and I could see the tight landing strip that led from below her belly button all the way to between her legs.

Her hands slid under my back then spider-walked their way to cup my ass. I felt her tongue glide down my dripping slit and I finally let out the exhale I'd held in the cab.

She dropped her hips directly on my face and I knew my job as if I'd been given an instruction manual. I released all abandon and explored her open hole with my fingers while sucking and licking on her throbbing clit.

I felt two, then four fingers enter me, as she used both hands to explore from underneath. Her tongue was masterful. Firm and fast, she knew where to lick, where to apply pressure, and how to time it with the penetration of her fingers. I was moaning to the point of whimpering at the pleasure surging through my body.

I remembered I had a job to do, and I didn't want to disappoint. I tried to copy her technique, but I was unpracticed, naïve, and too overwhelmed with pleasure to come close to returning the favor.

My whole body shook when I exploded with orgasm, squirting so much fluid, Aunt Lisa's hair felt like she'd just taken a shower. She slowed the pace of her penetration, and began gently kissing my trembling, dripping vulva. She knew I was approaching a state of over-stimulation that could turn pleasure to pain. Her hands slid out from underneath me and gently caressed my stomach.

When my trembling ceased, she sat down hard on my face. I didn't need any other signals. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could get it inside her. She rocked her hips, grinding her clit against my chin. I felt her asshole hit the tip of my nose, and I lifted my head to increase the sensation. Her hands were gripping my breasts hard. The faster she rocked, the harder she grabbed. My nipples stood tall and firm like darts protruding from a bullseye.

When she came, my whole face was flooded with her wetness and I tried to take as much of it into my mouth as I could. She collapsed her whole weight on me, and for a moment, I couldn't take in a breath as her pussy covered my mouth and nose. I used my hands to slightly spread her legs apart, and gently stroked her perineum as she relaxed further and further into the final waves of her orgasm.

When she finished, we both lay motionless, not speaking. Moments passed. The heat dissipated and the swelling subsided.

Aunt Lisa slid off me and climbed under the covers.

"Sleep in my bed with me," she said drowsily.

I slipped of my dress and climbed in with her.

"My girlfriends used to call that room service tacos," she said, talking mostly into her pillow and not opening her eyes.

"It's my new favorite meal," I said.

"I can't wait for tomorrow," she said, pulling the covers tight. "Uncle Pete texted me he was able to make it after all. He's the one that really knows how to have fun."

She drifted off to sleep. We had the best sleep either of us had in months.