Room Serviced Pt. 10

Story Info
A hotel bellboy discovers he's the one getting served.
3.2k words
4.76
11.6k
12

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Armisen was splayed out naked, face-down, ass up on the coffee table, his long lumberjack limbs dangling over the edges. He waited patiently as Carson stood behind him, wetting his hands with coconut oil.

"You ready?" he asked.

Carson nodded, his knees weak at the sight of the man splayed out in front of him like a tenderloin.

"Uh huh," Carson said.

He slowly went to work, spreading the oil across Mr. Armisen's solid calves, carefully caressing his swollen ankle. He worked his way up towards his butt, soaking his cheeks in grease. His slippery buns gleamed golden in the firelight. Carson's cock strained against his jockstrap.

"That's right," said Mr. Armisen. "Get Daddy nice and buttered up."

Carson lifted his knees onto the table and crawled on top of the man, bringing the lubricant down across his lower back. He straddled Mr. Armisen's ass and sat right down, the man's curly butt hair brushing against his crack. Carson rocked on top of him, grinding against his smooth, wet skin.

He made his way up the giant's spine, exploring every inch of him as he slicked him over in grease. His back was densely packed with muscle, tightly wound stiff. Carson traced his fingers over the ripples in his back, a topographic map of some exciting foreign country. He started to massage him, squeezing his skin, loosening the knots in his hips, his ribs, his shoulders.

Armisen groaned like a bull, rumbling the table.

"How the fuck do you do that?" he grumbled.

Carson just kept going, feeling faint as he squeezed the giant's bulbous arms, the veins of his triceps as thick as his finger.

"Now for the other side," he said softly.

Mr. Armisen obliged, rolling over onto his back. He propped himself up on his elbows and watched as Carson sat down on his crotch, lathering up the man's washboard stomach, his pillowy chest.

He's a fucking god, Carson thought. I could worship every inch of him. I would build a church and kneel at his altar. I would-

"You almost done?" Armisen asked.

Carson slicked his fingers over the man's collarbone, taking every last possible second to touch him.

"Mmhmm," Carson said finally.

"Listen," said Mr. Armisen, his voice solemn and gravelly. "If we're going to do this, you're gonna have to pay close attention."

Carson looked up at him.

"I know I can get a little...excited," he began.

Carson remembered well-the chandelier shivering overhead, the thunderous boom from down the hall, his monstrous snarl. He had to admit it was a little frightening.

"So you gotta tell me if it hurts. If you want me to stop."

Carson nodded.

"You understand?" he asked, stroking Carson's cheek.

Carson opened his mouth to suck on his rough, hard thumb. "Mmhmm."

Armisen smiled, a bear's growl rumbling in his chest. He sat up and pulled Carson close, kissing him, his scratchy beard smothering his face. Armisen pulled away to put his soft wet lips on Carson's neck, scraping him with his teeth. Carson turned to putty in his hands. He didn't know the man could be so passionate, so romantic...

Carson couldn't help it. "Just do it, please. I want it."

Immediately, his sweet and tender nature changed, and Armisen seized Carson's wrists, so tight he felt like they could easily splinter in his fists.

"What did you say to me?" he growled.

"I-"

"The fuck did I tell you?" he said, shaking him. He leaned in, his hot, smelly breath moistening the tip of Carson's nose. "You don't tell Daddy what to do."

Before Carson could even breathe, Mr. Armisen lifted him up and flipped him over his lap, slamming down an open hand on his buttocks. SMACK. Carson's whole body jerked like he'd been electrocuted.

"Did that hurt?" he asked, feigning concern.

Carson's eyes watered, his ass stinging with white-hot pain. But suddenly, a sense of pleasure seeped through him-warm and wet and sweet. There wasn't a straightforward answer to his question.

"A little..." he gasped.

Armisen sighed. "Sorry. That's what happens when you break Daddy's rules."

He stood up, almost knocking Carson to the ground. Mr. Armisen caught him with a free hand just as he was about to hit the floor.

"On the table. Now."

Carson didn't even think, his whole body numb with adrenaline. He wasn't sure himself if it was fear or excitement. He just did as instructed, lowering himself onto the coffee table.

Armisen seized his ankles and jerked him into position, pulling him towards the short end of the table, his elbows squeaking against the glossy wood.

"Now be a good boy and stay there," said Mr. Armison. Carson gulped and nodded.

He watched the giant disappear into the bedroom, his big ass rippling behind him. Carson perched on the table like a statue, waiting. The fire beside him made his skin glow pink as he started to sweat. But he didn't dare move an inch away from the flames, even as they started to burn.

Only a few seconds later came the sound of Mr. Armisen's footsteps, slow and heavy like a predator.

"Now, remember what I told you," he said. "We can stop whenever you want."

Why the fuck would I want that? Carson thought.

"Just say the word," he continued. There was something slippery in his hands. "And if you can't, just raise your hand."

Carson felt his stomach twist with nerves when suddenly he heard the crack of a whip. He turned around.

There was Armisen, his stoney face drained of sympathy, a silk red tie coiled around his hands.

"Get ready for me," he said.

Carson just stared, unsure of what he meant.

Armisen grew impatient. With a flick of his wrist, he snapped the tie against Carson's calves.

"Spread 'em."

It stung, if only a little. The pain was smothered by a wave of ecstasy as Carson's mouth fell open. The giant's body towered behind him, blocking the fire like a solar eclipse.

He had never been so turned on in his life.

He spread his knees, squatting deeper, feeling the heat of the fire against his exposed hole.

"Sit up straight," Armisen said again, snapping the tie against his shoulders. The boy perked up, perfectly poised for fucking.

Mr. Armisen walked around, inspecting his prize, dangling the silky tie along his back so that it licked every inch of his damp skin. Carson shuddered, chills tingling across his shoulders, his hair standing on end. He didn't know a touch so light could be so powerful.

Mr. Armisen walked behind him and took Carson's cheeks in gentle fistfuls, curious, toying with him like he was kneading dough. Carson's tight hole relaxed, stretching wide open. Surrendering for invasion.

"Now for the finishing touch."

Carson looked back and saw as Mr. Armisen rolled the tie into a knot in his fists.

"What are you doing?" Carson asked, feeling a pit form in his stomach.

"It won't tighten, see?" Mr. Armisen said, pulling the tie into a noose. He yanked on the other end, but the loop was fixed so it wouldn't close. Still, Carson feared that it could slip.

Mr. Armisen caught the nervousness in Carson's eye, and suddenly his hard demeanor relaxed, the loving look returning to his chocolate eyes. "Do you trust me?"

Carson gulped, his eyes locked in the man's gaze. He pictured Mr. Armisen thumbing his cheek, holding the ice against his eye, his arm wrapped around him in the lobby. Carson was willing to cross the country for this stranger. There was no reason to it, but Carson realized with a sudden surreal feeling that there may not be anybody he trusted more.

"I trust you," he said.

Armisen smiled. "Then here."

He slipped the tie over Carson's head like a dog collar, pulling on the end of it like a leash.

"Is that okay?"

Carson nodded.

"Then here we go."

He felt Mr. Armisen's hand on his ass. The head of his penis cresting his hole.

This is it, Carson thought.

But it wasn't like he imagined it in the shower. Mr. Armisen's dick was enormous, almost too big to fit in Carson's mouth. How the fuck was it going to fit inside his ass?

Before he knew it, Carson felt a sharp pinching pain behind him. He sucked in through his teeth.

"You okay?" Armisen asked, pressing into him.

"Uh-huh," Carson said, digging his nails into the wood. He closed his eyes as tears began to well up.

Relax, relax, relax, he thought.

Suddenly the pain subsided. He turned around.

"What?" he said. "I didn't say stop."

"I was hurting you," Armisen said, stepping back and scratching his hairy chin, looking down at Carson's ass like a puzzle to be solved.

"I know. I liked it. Keep going."

"I don't want to tear you open."

Carson was becoming impatient. He was splayed out on a table for this guy. He certainly wanted to be torn open. But it was true; the pain was scary. And a part of him was glad it was over.

"You're not a virgin, are you?"

"No," Carson said, a little insulted. He lost his virginity to his ex his sophomore year of college. It had been sticky, fumbling drunk, not particularly sexy-nothing like this moment. But they were eventually able to go about it smoothly. His boyfriend wasn't that hung.

Carson glanced back at Mr. Armisen's enormous schlong. Really, how the fuck was he going to park that monster truck in his garage?

"I have an idea," said Mr. Armisen. He patted Carson's butt gently, and Carson laid down on his stomach, his legs still spread.

"Tuck your knees in," said Mr. Armisen, pushing his legs forward. Carson obliged.

"Have a drink," he added. Carson did as he was told, taking the wine bottle from Mr. Armisen's hand and gulping it dry. Mr. Armisen laughed.

Carson turned around. "I'm ready," he said, setting the bottle down on the floor. "Give it to me."

Mr. Armisen cocked an eyebrow.

"I mean, please."

Armisen smiled. He lathered his hands in oil and started to massage the small of Carson's back-his nice strong hands callused and muscled.

Carson's body softened against the wood of the table. Even out here in the middle of the living room in a strange city with a stranger's hands on his ass, there was nowhere he felt safer.

He closed his eyes as Armisen reached under him, wrapping his dick in his long slippery fingers. Carson moaned into the wood. Mr. Armisen brought his other hand to Carson's hole, rimming him in slow, soothing circles.

Carson immediately began to feel his muscles relax, imagining himself as a candle melting in the heat of the fire.

Then he felt the beard-soft and prickly-grazing the edge of his hole.

"Ohhh fuck," Carson croaked.

Carson's eyes rolled back into his head and he let out a moan, feeling Mr. Armisen's thick, wet lips sucking on his tight, sweet hole, his nose sniffing deep into his crack. His whole body tingled, until he was lost, blind and deaf and numb to the touch. Stars in his eyes. Heaven in his mouth. He dissolved completely.

"Just do it already..." he breathed. He opened one bloodshot eye and turned around.

Armisen was already halfway inside him.

"How did you that?" he asked, but the man just smiled, rocking slowly in and out, his abs tightening with every thrust. As the numbness slowly faded, Carson started to feel him-his warmth, his fullness, his meaty girth. Massaging the walls of his rectum. His eyelids fluttered.

"Deeper?" Armisen asked.

Hypnotized, all Carson could do was nod.

Armisen pushed in, and Carson gasped, feeling his stomach compressed as Armisen squeezed into his guts.

"Fuuuck you're tight," he said, putting a hand on Carson's back. "Faster?"

"Uh-huh..."

Slowly, Armisen picked up his pace, slithering his giant member in and out. His hips like a stallion's. His pecs bouncing with every stroke.

Carson looked up at the mirror-paneled walls and saw Mr. Armisen's rear reflection peering back at him, his powerful glutes flexing as he sank deeper into Carson's cave...

"Harder-" Carson begged.

Armisen frowned. "What did I say?"

He slapped Carson across the ass. His skin exploded with delight.

"Harder," Carson said again, knowing it would bring punishment. Craving it.

Armisen cocked his head to one side and sighed. "You asked for it."

He seized his hips, and suddenly Mr. Armisen started ramming Carson's hole with impossible speed, the lubricant spreading thin. Carson cried out in pain.

The tie around his neck clamped tight around his throat, cutting off his sound, as Armisen tugged him from behind. Carson had to push himself upright to keep from choking.

"Don't scream," Armisen said. "You want someone to come knocking?"

Carson shook his head.

"Good," Mr. Armisen purred. "Be a good boy and take Daddy's cock. Don't be a little bitch about it."

Carson nodded, feeling Mr. Armisen's strong hands grip his shoulders, holding him steadily in place. He felt the man's hot sweat dripping down onto his back, slipping down his crack.

"Fucking beautiful ass," Armisen said, humping with abandon, looking down as his cock slipped in and out, the oil squelching. "Fucking perfect pink hole. You feel so fucking good, baby."

"You like it, Daddy?" Carson asked.

"Oh, I fucking love it," he said, pounding away, his bull balls slapping against Carson's taint so hard it would leave a bruise. "I love this tight fucking hole. Whose ass is this, huh?"

Carson turned around. "It's yours, Daddy."

Armisen cocked an eyebrow like he couldn't hear him. His chest bright red, his face glistening with sweat. "Whose?"

"It's yours, Daddy," Carson said again, louder. "It's all yours."

"That's fucking right," Armisen smiled, showing his teeth. He pulled the baseball cap off Carson's head and slipped it over his own without missing a stroke, the king in his crown. Then he grabbed a fistful of Carson's hair and pulled. Hard.

Carson gasped as his torso lifted off the table. He caught his reflection in the mirror-tiny in the giant's grasp.

A furry face appeared in the corner of his eye, and suddenly Mr. Armison's mouth was on his, their tongues entwined. Armisen held Carson tightly by the scalp. His whole body rocked with every powerful thrust.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Carson gasped.

A hand went down to Carson's crotch and seized his balls so tightly it hurt. Carson couldn't help it. He cried out again.

"Goddamn it," Mr. Armisen said, and for a second Carson was terrified, cowering to the wrath of his angry god. With lightning dexterity Mr. Armisen pulled the tie over Carson's mouth, gagging him.

"Not another sound," he warned with a menacing growl. Then he threw Carson back down on the table, knocking the wind out of him.

The friction intensified, the tempo shifting into jackhammer, and Carson's ass began to burn as Mr. Armisen fucked him to the hilt. He tried to get some relief, inching forward, pulling at the edge of the table to bring some distance between his ass and the monster intent on destroying him.

"No you don't," said Mr. Armisen, twisting the elastic band of his jockstrap like a horse's reins and dragging him back into place.

Carson's grip broke and he slid down the table back towards his master, right where he belonged. He reached behind him to grasp at the man's thighs, scratching him, drawing blood.

"Awww fuck," Armisen said. And suddenly he collapsed on top of Carson, crushing him with his enormous weight. Carson was completely deflated, smothered by two hundred pounds of beef, his lungs squashed flat.

Mr. Armisen's furry chest rubbed against his shoulders, his hairy stomach slapping against the small of his back. His kneecaps pinned his legs apart while his cock kept grinding, digging deeper inside him.

Carson stretched his arms out in front of him, and Armisens' paws came down to greet them, slipping in between his fingers and squeezing tight.

"Ho my God..." Carson said, realizing in cold fear that he couldn't breathe. But he didn't want to stop, didn't want to say a word. Didn't want to do anything to make this man get up from on top of him. All he wanted was to feel this cock inside him, stretching him wide open, filling him to the brim.

Armisen's teeth bit into his ear, hard enough to break flesh. "I'm gonna come..." he whispered. "I'm gonna fucking come..."

"Do it," Carson said, letting another precious gasp of air escape his lips, his voice muffled by the tie in his mouth. "Fucking fill me."

"You want that?" he growled. The sweat against his stomach squelched against Carson's back, their skin sticking like a suction cup. "You want Daddy to come inside you?"

Carson caught sight of his reflection-the heaving mountain on top of him, his own face flushed red, his eyes stupid with pleasure.

"Please," Carson wheezed, his vision growing blurry. "Please come inside me. Please fucking breed me. Fill me, Daddy."

"I'm gonna," said Mr. Armisen. "I'm gonna fucking come so fucking hard inside your pretty pink hole. I'm gonna fill you to the fucking brim-"

"Fucking do it already!"

Mr. Armisen's hand slammed down on his head, pinning him to the table so hard the wood cracked. And with his last gasp of air Carson closed his eyes, slipping out of consciousness. The darkness swirling in... sinking out of touch...

When suddenly everything went white.

A volcano exploded inside him, contracting in powerful, body-shaking spurts. Carson's eyes popped wide open and he gasped awake, feeling his insides splattered with hot cum. He bit down, shredding the silk in his teeth to ribbons.

Armisen grunted and groaned, bucking like a bull, pulling Carson close, burying every last inch of himself into the boy's soft flesh. And Carson lay quivering on the table, his eyelids fluttering, moaning like an idiot, as cum started leaking out his cock. He felt the milky tide come blasting through his anal cavity, a burst of euphoria erupting inside him, electrifying every nerve, setting every cell aflame, every inch of him hurled into ecstasy he had never dreamed of, he couldn't have imagined...

Then it slowly began to fade, and he felt the last of Mr. Armisen's semen dribbling across the small of his back, hot and sticky like candle wax. He slowly fell back down to Earth, to the sound of the fire crackling, the smell of sweat in the air.

He turned around, still splayed out on the hard wood, heaving and panting and glazed in oil. He saw Mr. Armisen behind him, looking like the devil incarnate, the flames of hell flickering in the background. His expression was shell shocked, his penis red and quivering, still convulsing as clear liquid slowly gushed down his shaft. Bright white cum speckled his bush, dripping down his balls, splattered across his abs. He just shook his head, staring down at Carson.

Carson looked back at his ass, pink and raw, and watched as little bubbles of cum came guzzling out his hole and oozing down his legs, dripping all over the table, collecting in milky pools.

"That's a good boy," is all Armisen could say. "That's a good fucking boy."

Carson looked up at the god behind him and smiled, overwhelmed with satisfaction, as he closed his eyes and drifted off into a well-deserved sleep.