Room Serviced Pt. 09

Story Info
A hotel bellboy discovers he's the one getting served.
1.4k words
4.59
10.3k
5

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock, knock.

Carson tapped on the bathroom door.

"You ready?" Mr. Armisen asked.

Carson didn't say a word.

A short while later Armisen emerged from the bathroom, a white robe around his shoulders, a glass of wine in hand. His long, flaccid cock dangling from his hips like a sword. He furrowed his brow as he hobbled into the dimly-lit bedroom, his ankle still swollen from the fall.

"Carson?" he asked. The boy was nowhere in sight.

He stepped into the living room, which was almost pitch black. Suddenly, the fireplace burst into flame. And there was Carson, standing in the flickering red glow.

"Have a seat," said Carson calmly.

Armisen's mouth opened in surprise. He smiled and slid into an armchair, lifting his heavy feet onto the coffee table. Thud, thud. He crossed his legs and leaned back, his giant dick cast over his thigh like a sleeping dog.

Armisen looked on, scanning Carson's frame. He looked different somehow, his eyes hungrier, but he was dressed the same-except now he was wearing Mr. Armisen's red baseball cap, perched like a crown on his head.

Armisen began to take off his glasses.

"No, no," said Carson. "Leave them on. You're not gonna want to miss the show."

Armisen smirked and sipped on his wine, his thirst only growing. The log in his lap swelled and fell, sighing deeply.

Carson stood on top of the coffee table, and for the first time Armisen had to tilt his head to see him. With one flick of his wrist, slow, sexy RnB music came oozing out of the TV. Carson tossed the remote aside.

He started to move his hips and roll his shoulders, running his hands over his shirt. He had done this a million times for his ex, throughout his days in the burlesque club in college. He was a regular Magic Man by this point.

Armisen watched, transfixed, a rare look of surprise spreading over his bearded face.

"That's hot," said Armisen. "That's fucking hot."

Carson slowly lifted the coconut oil jar and lubricated his hands. He rubbed his arms and shoulders until they gleamed with grease. Then he raised his tank top, teasing Armisen with his navel.

"Do it," said Armisen, breathlessly. "Take it off." The beast in his lap stirred.

Carson was a good obedient boy. He lifted his tank and tossed it aside, slathering his chest and stomach with oil.

"You've been so generous with me this weekend," he said, his voice dry and emotionless.

"You've been a good boy for Daddy," said Mr. Armisen. "You deserved it."

"Bought me these nice-ass clothes," Carson said, turning around to bend over, presenting his tight ass for Mr. Armisen's pleasure.

The man sat up in his chair and let out a shaky sigh. He reached out to touch Carson. The boy swatted his naughty hand away.

The giant fell back, his dick rising up against his hairy belly. Still bent over, Carson ran his slick greased hands over his calves.

"But I got a little surprise," said Carson.

"Do you?"

"Mmhmm."

He stood back up. Rolled his shoulders back. And slowly unzipped his pants.

Mr. Armisen's jaw dropped as Carson slid his shorts down to his ankles, casually kicking them off the tabletop, revealing a little white jockstrap wrapped tight around his buns.

"Fuck..." Armisen said, licking his lips. He couldn't help himself now as he stroked his cock.

Carson looked down at his butt in mock surprise, as if he had just noticed the strap himself. Then he started lathering his round, white cheeks in oil. He looked just like a baseball boy caught off-guard in the locker room, standing on the table in just his socks, hat, and strap.

"Get the fuck over here," Armisen growled.

Carson smirked, turning his baseball cap backwards. He went down on his hands and knees and presented himself, sliding back as he grinded against the wood, rolling his hips in slow, smooth waves.

Armisen groaned. Carson could hear the wet slap of skin behind him-fap, fap, fap-getting faster and faster.

"Now, I got one more surprise for you, sir," said Carson, looking over his shoulder. The man was completely disarmed, more vulnerable than Carson had ever seen him, melting and weak and tugging at himself.

"What's that?" he asked, desperate.

"While I was out," said Carson, careful to not reveal even a hint of excitement in his voice, "I got myself a little spruced up."

Carson put one hand over his cheek and pulled, revealing his freshly bleached hole, waxed raw. From behind, he looked just like a rubber toy-his skin smooth and hairless.

Armisen moaned. "Nice pink pussy..." He stuck a thumb in his mouth, slicked it wet, and reached out. His muscled hand squeezed Carson's asscheek, pressing his thumb into his anus.

Carson was helpless. A bolt of pleasure zipped up his spine, and he slackened at the man's touch, crumpling like a balloon onto the table. Whatever upper hand he had now was slipping away as the giant toyed with his rim.

But this was still Carson's game.

He lifted himself onto his hands and knees and rolled over onto his stomach, face to face with the giant. Armisen looked back at him, flushed red, his chest heaving.

Carson slid forward and wrapped a gentle hand around Mr. Armisen's giant foot.

"How's your ankle doing?" he asked.

Armisen shook his head. "Hurts like a bitch."

Carson smiled. "Lemme kiss it better."

He stuck out his tongue, dripping wet, and licked the giant from his heel to his toes. The man leaned back and groaned, his body rolling, his toes wiggling with pleasure. Carson delivered sloppy, wet kisses along his ankle, swollen and purple. Then he went to work on Armisen's toes, opening wide to put them in his mouth.

Mr. Armisen's toes curled against Carson's tongue. Carson spit them out and started sucking on them one by one down the line like candies.

Armisen's hand wandered over Carson's head, rubbing the small of his back, reaching for his ass.

"C'mere, boy."

Carson did as instructed. He stood up from the table and sat down on Armisen's lap, straddling him, and wrapped his arms around his neck to face him. His big, hairy body was soft and warm, as comfortable as a leather chair. Armisen slid his hands up Carson's thighs, his hot, stiff penis rubbing against Carson's crack.

Carson's face was so close to the man's now his breath fogged up his glasses. Slowly, Carson pulled them aside and set them on a nearby table, revealing the big brown eyes behind them, wet with lust.

Carson ran his hands gently over the man's cheekbones, into his coarse dark beard. His skin was rough and just starting to wrinkle, deep grooves in his forehead, sexy laugh lines in the corner of his eyes.

He ran his hands down the giant's neck, into his curly chest hair. His pecs were soft, unflexed, two uncooked steaks. Carson dug in his fingers. His nipples were hard and swollen.

He bent down and opened his mouth to taste them, dark and sweet like Hershey's kisses. He sucked hard, milking Daddy's teats with everything in him. Armisen purred with pleasure.

"Mm, baby," he said.

Still sucking on his tits, Carson looked up to see Mr. Armisen tilt his head back and drain his glass, the dark wine trickling down his beard and splattering his neck like blood.

Carson looked up to lick the tasty red droplets as they slithered down his neck.

Mr. Armisen let out a satisfied "Ahh" and dropped the glass beside him. It shattered on the wooden floor.

Carson froze. Armisen peered down, completely unbothered by the mess he made. "Get up here."

He lifted his head by the chin, and they kissed. Carson trembled as he sucked on Armisen's thick, juicy lips. He opened his jaws, allowing the man's hot wet tongue to fill him. He pressed his face into his mustache and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. The man followed suit, pulling Carson into his strong embrace. He had never felt so breakable as the giant's biceps pressed into his skin, his teeth biting against his lips so hard he could taste iron.

Carson sank Mr. Armisen's throbbing cock into his crack and grinded on him, his balls tickling against the man's pubic hair.

"Fuck me, Daddy."

Armisen pulled Carson's head back by his hair, and he looked into the man's eyes-intense, burning.

"Rule number one," said Mr. Armisen, his voice soothing, gentle. "You don't tell Daddy what to do."

Carson's blood ran cold.

"You can ask Daddy nicely," he said, running his fingers through Carson's hair. "But Daddy's always gonna do what Daddy wants to do. Understand?"

Carson nodded, shrinking in the man's lap.

"Say that you understand."

"Yes, sir... I mean, I understand."

"Okay then," said Armisen, wiping the wine off his chin. "Let's get Daddy lathered up, then."