All Comments on 'Room w View Ch. 06'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep them coming!!

I'm hooked don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Exceptional effort! Realistic, full of all the right details, descriptively adroit and keeps moving forward at a decent narrative pace. Could be just a tad 'sexier' but I like where it's at. You probably have the chops to do a novel if you care sometime to try for one.

Looking forward to reading more of your work. Cheers! Pooldog.

NakedDanNakedDanover 9 years ago
Fun Read

This series has been a fun read. It's hot with just enough to convince one to suspend disbelief and enjoy the tale. That's what I've been trying to do with my writing; make it hot but at least somewhat plausible...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ah, I really want to read more

A very fascinating story and I really would love to read more.

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
Another winner

I am really enjoying this one. I love the time you devote to character development. I feel a certain connection to the people in your stories. Nice job!

Ibe6nube9Ibe6nube9over 9 years ago
California Dreamin'...

Wish I was Kyle!......

darkside7darkside7over 9 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mind Blown! (pun inintended ;) )

Yet again another amazing chapter in the life of Kyle, Diana, Fanny, Brittany, Tiffany, Ferry and now Annie...Ferry better get her head out of her ass and realise how much Kyle loves her! I am so invested in this story that I'll be checking multiple times a day for the next installment of this masterpiece! Obviously a Huge Fan right here!!!

Ibe6nube9Ibe6nube9over 9 years ago
Orie,...

Im hooked,...is #7 on its way?....

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Dammit...

Another fine character to add. I love that this is a complete story with some kink. I've finished my Valentine's shopping ♡ I think I did enough. Flowers, fresh So. Cal strawberries, Raspberries, for champagne, my favorite, chocolate cherries for her. Flowers from a florist insted of the market (Stater brother). I like to turn the girls heads when I say on V days eve, I'm here early to beat the rush, all four turned around, they were walking on a lot of rose leaves and a few rose petals. "Trimming your bush" I asked? I got a pretty decent bouquet in spite of my comment! The strawberries are the size of a lime, picked local we are losing a lot of these fields to housing. See your story has me all feeling sentimental and stuff. I've a lot more to say but its getting chatty Thanks again.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 9 years ago
Lucky man

I would have some trouble keeping professional in that situation I suspect. Very powerful sensual position to be in. Also don't know how much work I'd get do e with all those distracting possibilities to think about.

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
Really well thought out...

This has really drawn me in.

Really got into it at beginning, then started losing interest when he was such an ass around/ to Ferry. See now you had it all plotted out-well done!

Short on sex lately but all the best stories on here sometimes/usually have that too.

Hopefully reunion with Ferry will have some crazy hot sweaty monkey sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love!

I’m just getting into erotica stories and ect. I love your stories. I first got hooked with The Roomate. I love how you subtly added a piece of that story into this one. Honestly I don’t know which one you wrote first, but they’re both amazing. I love reading your stories. I hope I don’t run out of stories of yours. Your literature is phenomenal and your wording isn’t over the top provacative either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still loving it

Did you published this as a book?

Josie

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous