All Comments on 'Room with a Secret Ch. 04'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
How much fun is this

Again I find your story already in full stride.

Jim did so very well to just cicle and watch, his patience is to be commended. I hope to discover if the delightful and charming Mr Crowfoot or the study or the entire house is the secret for the girls release of inhibisions.

Their return would be a delight, could Jim bring his fantasy of a couple of new girls as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story in a while

Looking forward to the next chapter. Rock hard after reading all 4 chapters.

JNMCJNMCover 4 years ago
Post hypnotic suggestion?

I have to say I'm surprised that Jim hasn't tried to tell them anything to do outside of the room, either a one-time action or an ongoing behavior.

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58over 4 years ago
Mr Crowfoot’s Will

Loving this story, it’s so well written. Looking forward to the next chapter(s).

When you get to the end of the series, as he has no family of his own, will Mr Crowfoot leave Jim his house in his Will, and would you start a new series with Jim as the house owner, maybe trying to determine the source of the rooms ‘power’?

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
What a Great story!

When I saw the premise, I couldn't wait to read it! I was not disappointed!

desirekirtidesirekirtiover 4 years ago
Great story!

Loving the story. I have a feeling this is only a build-up, though, to something bigger.

From what it seems, Jim might even inherit the house!

DusterDDusterDover 4 years ago
Wow

This story just gets better and better

Must admit to stroking myself especially at the part where Jim kisses the girls tasting their love juices on their lips

More to come I do hope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES