Room with a Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps his walking was distracting to Mr Crowfoot, but he showed no sign of it; did not seem to mind Jim prowling round and round the room, circling the girls and Mr Crowfoot. Jim felt rather like a predator circling his prey, unseen but watching with deadly intent. Perhaps a couple of young hinds or does, female deer, in a clearing and Jim the wolf outside in the darkness of the forest waiting for his moment. Possibly he was more like the young buck keen to oust the dominant stag and take the harem, waiting for his chance.

The love making seemed to reach some sort of climax: climax indeed, the shivering of both bodies suggested a mutual orgasm. Perhaps clitorises were being sucked at that moment; perhaps tongues were thrust deep into vaginas; perhaps mouths were simply full of sucked in flesh - labia minora, clitoral hood, clitoris - succulent and running with juice. Jim did not know. All he could see was the shaking.

"Delightful, quite delightful," said Mr Crowfoot, reaching up and stopping Jim in his tracks, "I once went to a club in, well, some Middle Eastern country which had some interesting floor shows. I won't mention some which were perhaps a little extreme, but I did like the two veiled beauties who gradually removed each other's flimsy garments and engaged like your dear Sophie and Jenny. No alcohol, just titillation. You were neither meant to touch the performers nor yourself. That was just not done. All rather strange sitting with a group of men in long flowing robes, probably everyone with an erection but not able to enjoy either the girls or take a slightly vicarious pleasure in having a good wank. Just not done to hoist your robe up, expose and play: but here it is quite different. We can do what we like Jim; what would you like to do? You have been patient."

"I..."

"Neither are on the Pill so you know what you can't do! Of course," Mr Crowfoot began removing his rather smart jacket, "that does not apply to me at all. Vaginas are there to be filled so long as I can raise a stand."

Jim looked. There seemed nothing amiss with Mr Crowfoot's penis. It was standing very erect out of his trouser fly, the head shiny and purple, his fraenum taut and his shaft, if not possessing the smoothness of young Jim's cock, had a certain cragginess which suggested strength and experience and, of course, age.

The study was nothing like Mr Crowfoot's remembered Middle Eastern country; penises could be exposed and used - and they were!

Jim was now being given permission to touch. What should he do? What did he most want to do?

"How was that, young ladies?"

The two girls raised their heads. They looked flushed and their faces were wet. Their hair had been messed up and they looked dishevelled and delightfully vulnerable. Jim's smile felt a little like the smile of the wolf, his lips were drawn a little back exposing his teeth.

They both nodded.

"You enjoyed each other - the experience?"

Again, the nods.

"I think Jim would like to kiss you both."

Would he! To kiss those pretty faces and taste the other girl upon them. He stepped forward, first to Jenny reaching out and lifting her up so she stood facing him. Jim had stood opposite her many times in the office. But not like this and not with her looking like that. Not naked and most certainly not stepping closer so his penis touched her naked stomach and his lips her lips. It was a proper kiss and it was her tongue that slid into his mouth first. Her tongue, but no doubt tasting of Sophie. He sucked upon it and then thrust his own between her lips before pulling it from her mouth and running it across her face, licking the smooth wet skin. Something he could never have envisaged at the office, licking one girl's sexual lubrication from another's face. He then pulled Sophie to her feet and pressed against her, his erection hard against her smooth skin whilst licking her face and then pushing his tongue between her lips and finding her tongue mobile in response. In his excitement he pulled Jenny in too and there were three mouths together, open and kissing with tongues writhing over other tongues.

A chuckle from Mr Crowfoot, "I think Jim would like his penis sucked, girls."

It was a total wet dream. The girls' mouths slipped downwards from his as they began a descent to their knees. A slow descent with tongues and mouths at work upon him. Jim's chest was heaving with the excitement of his arousal as he looked across to see Mr Crowfoot had now fully undressed and was watching the girls and Jim with his pleasure at the sight very evident - his penis as rigid as the carved representation on the walking stick he was leaning upon.

Jim watched the two girls sliding down his body. They did not hurry and their mouths and tongues touched him the whole way down, pausing, of course, to suck upon his own nipples. Pointless indicators that, in reality, men and women were only variations on a single theme. Men had vistigal nipples because women have the real thing. Men have penises because women have clitorises. We all start female but for men things change. Women very much like their nipples played with in sex and so do men, usually to a lesser extent. Jim was no different. Two young women, one to each breast. Amazing!

But it was not his nipples that the girls were aiming to suck. He had two nipples which made it easier for the girls: unfortunately, he had only the single penis, one between two. How useful to have two - providing they ejaculated separately!

But girls can share a penis as Jim saw; it was so unlikely they had ever done anything like that before, but had so recently been making love together that it seemed to come quite naturally to them. Jim watched them lower their heads to his penis, one either side; their lips touching the knob, one to the left, one to the right; and then without a word, Sophie's lips slid over and Jenny moved down the shaft. And they did it alternately; Jenny slid back up the shaft, whilst Sophie went down the other side so that Jenny could absorb the knob into her mouth. Beautiful teamwork.

Wonderful to watch and even easier to see when Mr Crowfoot's cock hove into view and the girls swopped over onto his penis. A respite from pleasure for Jim, but he could watch the girls at work much easier; their wet lips caressing his friend's organ; Jenny's lips around the old man's glans, holding the bulb in her mouth whilst Sophie's lips slid down the shaft. A repeat on his own penis but when they went back to Mr Crowfoot, Sophie lifted his penis up by it base and Jim watched the girls licking it together, absolutely like they were sharing an ice cream cone. Lovely to see the girls tongue tips meeting and wriggling together, perhaps especially when they did so right at the tip, teasing around the little mouth. How good, Jim thought, to see Mr Crowfoot suddenly spurt and his white semen pulse out onto the girls' tongues and faces. What an erotic sight that would be.

Jim glanced down at his own penis, vertical, hard and rather wet from the girls' mouths. Phew! He looked back at Mr Crowfoot only to see the girls going down and together running their tongues all the way down his shaft to his wrinkled and hanging scrotum and then taking one hairy ball each into their mouths.

And then they were back on him. At first his balls were treated. Such a thing! Each treated separately, caressed by a tongue whilst within a mouth, and caressed so gently - the feminine touch!

The girls then took it in turns to take his cock deep into their mouths, lips sliding down the shaft, tongue caressing. Jim reached and took one of the girls' breasts in each hand. This, he thought, was fantastic. It could go on all afternoon!

But, rather unsurprisingly, it could not; it could not, at all, go on for the whole afternoon, not when Jennie tried burrowing her tongue into his urethra.

"Oh no, no, no!"

Jim had not done badly. But he was a young and inexperienced man unused to such sustained stimulation and Jenny pushed him over. He had been on the edge several times but was unprepared for the sudden tongue movement. Jenny must have known what his cry meant but she did not eject the penis or pull it from her mouth, rather she swirled her tongue and slid her lips in absolutely the right way. Jim's orgasm and ejaculation were an electric, shuddering, ecstatic delight. Rarely better and actually quite long, and therefore prolific, but, nonetheless, that was it. That was it. The only way his penis could now go was down. Jenny, though, did not hurry to disengage and kept gently massaging him before, finally, letting him fall from her mouth.

Sophie had been watching and leant in and the girls kissed - French kissed. In Jim's mind the thought of Sophie now tasting his semen as Jenny had done; the more confirmed when they drew apart as he could see his stuff white on both their tongues, actually hanging a little between them. Sophie turned to him and caught his descending penis between her lips and sucked the whole thing in so he could see not a half inch of his penis. And then she looked up at him. Such a sight; his colleague looking up at him with great round eyes (and his penis in her mouth); it was not something he was going to forget.

So frustrating to have to stand with limp, now useless, penis whilst his friend, old Mr Crowfoot took his pleasure with the two young girls. Jim had to admit that, despite being old enough to be their grandfather, Mr Crowfoot did it well. Long practice no doubt.

Not for Mr Crowfoot to tarry too long at oral games. Perhaps he was showing Jim how to take things slowly and recover equilibrium. He put one arm around each of the girls and walked them to the window and stood there looking out and talking with them. A bit of a rest, an interlude. Jim had to smile at the three bottoms in a row. Old Mr Crowfoot's slightly sagging one in the middle and two delightfully smooth and rounded bottoms either side. Mr Crowfoot was talking about his garden; how pretty it had been once upon a time but now was just a pale shadow of what it had been. He had a gardener once a week but in his father's day...

Would the girls remember any of what he was talking about? Might they perhaps remember his invitation to use it for sunbathing if they wished. He assured them it was private and then asked if either had sunbathed naked and Jim was most interested to hear Jenny had a couple of times in the dunes at a beach near her parent's home. She even volunteered that once - so it seemed it was more than a 'couple' of times she had been sunbathing - she had dropped off to sleep and awoken to see a man watching her. More than watching her. He had his cock out and was wanking.

Jenny described her shock, pulling herself up on her towel, but the man had not come any closer, just doing a step backwards. Jenny said he had been most apologetic; had thought her asleep - which she had been; and had been so enjoying seeing her that he had got his penis out; he assured her he had had no intention of touching, just looking; had just meant to look, come and go. So apologetic, so nicely spoken, so embarrassed. Had even almost fallen over as he had pulled his swimming trunks up. That had actually been funny. And he had mentioned he was there with his wife and children on the beach. Just a nice, professional, middle aged man who had seen something rather nice. A nice, terribly embarrassed man who had been caught, perhaps, out of character.

Quite unlike her, she said, Jenny had asked him if he would like to finish what he had started. He had seemed so nice that she had felt it almost unfair not to let him; had even asked if he would like to see her touch herself and, of course, he had said 'yes.'

It had been so good seeing his cock rising again in his trunks. She had insisted he took them right off and had held her hand out and she had taken them. Probably it had given him an extra thrill to suddenly be completely exposed like that; to be standing naked on the dunes with a very sizeable erection and watched by a young woman. Handing over his rather limited clothing to the young woman was perhaps not a real risk as, given her nakedness, her towel and bag, it was unlikely she would run off leaving him naked and having to go back to his wife and make some explanation of how he had lost his trunks whilst everyone watched. The handing over of his trunks was nonetheless a token for his good conduct.

"And did he?" It was Sophie asking the question.

"Oh yes, he very clearly enjoyed watching me."

"What did you do?"

"Much the same."

"No!"

And Jenny had explained she had treated this voyeuring father to the sight of her masturbating. She had played with both breasts and her 'pussy' whilst he had watched and stroked his own thing. He had kept his distance but, she said, how arousing she had found seeing him standing up above her with his cock right out. She said she had loved the way his balls had swung as he had stroked. 'A pair of big hairy nuts' was her phrase, which surprised Jim. That was not what he normally heard from Jenny. She had made him swing them.

And Jenny had shown this man everything, had very much spread her legs as she played.

"Weren't you worried he might just lunge forward on top of you?"

"Didn't really think he would. No, I was sure of that and I was right, but there was something quite special seeing him come like that. I mean, I was looking up at him, not your usual sort of angle and seeing his stuff shooting out like that. I don't think girls are usually so fussed about that; it's what men do, but that changed me. I have a bit of a thing, Sophie, about men coming now. I do like to see men shoot."

Demur, willowy Jenny liked to see ejaculating penises! What information Jim was gaining about his colleagues.

"Well, Jenny, anytime you want to sunbathe in my garden you are most welcome."

"And Mr Crowfoot you are most welcome to come and look at me."

"And come?" asked Sophie.

"Especially that. All over me if you want."

Jim smiled as the three of them turned from the window. Such a sight. Mr Crowfoot had his arms around them for support, not having his walking stick in hand, yet both of the girls seemed to have their hands on his 'stick' for support. So annoying for Jim that his 'stick' was no longer useful, not even a stick really; he would have liked the girls to lean on him as well.

Jenny might well have liked seeing cocks spurting but that was not Mr Crowfoot's plan. Like Sophie had been before, both girls were placed over the back of the Chesterfield and their legs spread. It was an easier pose for an old man with a leg not working quite right. Of course he could easily have placed himself upon the prone body of one or either girl as she settled herself with open legs along the Chesterfield but then there would have been the getting up and getting down again when the other girl had taken the first one's place. Clearly Mr Crowfoot wanted to enjoy both girls. And why not? There were two there. Jim wondered quite what Mr Crowfoot and he might do if they were able to entice four or five girls into the study at once. A school party maybe; or a visit of architectural students to see the old house; or perhaps young women interested in old books.

Two bottoms at just the right height spread on the back of the Chesterfield, all so very easy for the old man; would have been too for Jim, had he not already spent his allowance. Jim was impressed by how long the old man took; how many times he swopped vaginas until finally he released within Jenny.

"Jim, would you fetch my stick." Only with that safely in hand did he allow himself to exit from Jenny. An unusual sight, an old and naked man with shrinking and leaking penis, making his way across the room leaning on a walking stick.

Would the girls remember any of their conversation by the window; would Jenny suggest at the office she might like to go sunbathing in Mr Crowfoot's garden? Might that be a memory? Jim, though, could not see Mr Crowfoot actually being able to join her. The effect of the room seemed confined to the study itself and not the rest of the house. Perhaps, though, Mr Crowfoot and he might spy on her from the house. The excitement of the voyeur, even though they most likely would invite her into the study later and see everything that they might wish to see.

He had thought of how good it would be to chase the girls around the house naked, the idea of giggles and laughter being so pleasing but he was sure their faces would turn to shock in finding themselves running across the hall floor with naked feet, pursued by an equally naked and excited Jim. A shame because the idea of sunbathing or simply walking naked in the garden with Jenny or perhaps Sophie, Jenny and Mr Crowfoot was very pleasing. He would like to have his arms around the girls' naked bodies, perhaps patting both bottoms as they walked. Sex outdoors in the sunshine. It did sound a very satisfying idea. Walking naked in the garden with just Mr Crowfoot, even with his penis handled walking stick, did not have quite the same appeal; even if the sun was just as hot and the skies just as blue.

Monday morning and Jim was just a little nervous of what he might find. How would the girls, Sophie and Jenny, react when he met them; would they have any memory of what had transpired within Mr Crowfoot's study; how would they account for the 'missing time' within?

They were all smiles in the kitchen, telling Jim how much they had enjoyed the visit to the old house, how delightful and charming Mr Crowfoot had been; they would not have thought an old man and an old house could be so interesting; perhaps they might visit again.

Jim wondered if there was indeed, perhaps, some residual memory, more of remembered pleasure and release than a concrete memory of events. They seemed unaware of their time in the study and certainly did not say anything to Jim about any surprise at finding themselves so wet in their knickers when leaving the house.

Did they have any recollection of having been so amorous together? Did, if they looked at Jim's trousers, any thought of his penis come into their minds, perhaps even thought of licking or sucking it? It seemed not, or if they did they hid it well.

The girls chatted away seemingly unconcerned and unaware of anything, not least that Jim was standing there with his penis hard and pointing upwards in his trousers. As unaware as anything that his thoughts were very much on what lay beneath their clothes; unaware that he had actually seen both of their, now no doubt relaxed and unengorged, clitorises; indeed had had his penis in both of their mouths. All things he would very happily have done again that morning but, at least, what they were saying gave promise of him doing just that another day. Another day in the future. They might visit again.

12