Room with a Secret Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do this to your boyfriend?"

The smile from WPC Cartwright said it all. A highly sexed young woman indeed. Her boyfriend a lucky man to have her play such games with him. A tug from her and Jim had to follow as she led him around the room by his leashed penis.

"And you see, I can control his entry."

She settled herself down, spreading her thighs wide giving Jim a superb view of her open and hairy sex; outer and inner vaginal lips opening, already swollen from arousal, her standing clitoris and that so moist and absorbing entrance to her body. She pulled Jim towards her; tied so intimately and vulnerably he could but come closer, he was being drawn slowly towards that penis sized hole. The thought, of course, how her vagina was really reserved for her boyfriend, yet he was being pulled in by her, her hands pulling at the leather so that his naked penis touched her wet flesh. Wonderful to see her tongue poke out of her mouth and curl upwards to touch her upper lip. Her eyes were wide and bright. Notwithstanding she was about to 'cheat' on her boyfriend she was very clearly wrapped up in the sex, aroused and keen, wanting Jim's erection inside her.

The power of the secret room indeed, as she tugged on the thong and slowly pulled Jim into her. And then she pulled him almost out again. Out and in. So good to be controlled in that way -- made to have sexual intercourse.

"Oh, Mr Crowfoot! What a fine erection! You do yourself proud."

The old boy had undressed whilst Jim had been busy with WPC Cartwright and, as Jim had observed before, Mr Crowfoot might be rather old, but his 'wedding tackle' had the vigour of a much younger man. It stood well, not horizontal but up in the air.

"I've just got to suck that!"

Jim was pulled from the young policewoman but not for long. She knelt on the Chesterfield but as she did so she stepped over the tied ends of the leather thongs so they came between her legs and, of course, they led back to Jim. All she had to do was tug on the leather and Jim would come to her. And, indeed, Jim found himself being tugged forward, having to get down behind her, his knob poking once more at her sex; but this time from behind. Taking her 'doggy style' only it was she pulling him in with the leather thongs sliding against her sex.

Mr Crowfoot had got the idea. Jim watched the old man walk his erection around the Chesterfield, so it came up to the girl's mouth. It had been good being fellated. It was good too to watch her fellate Mr Crowfoot, see her lips encircle and then draw his grand old knob inwards. as Jim knelt there with his rigid cock all the way inside her hot, wet sheath. Jim felt with his fingers and found the leather was tightly drawn against her sex. He moved one of the two thongs, so they were not on one side of her clitoris but either side, so it poked between them. What did that feel like for a woman, to have her clitoris rather squeezed between two wet leather thongs? What did it feel like when they moved, sliding either side of the raised 'little man'? He stroked and got a very immediate reaction from the WPC -- a series of shivers running through her body. Was that her coming?

His wet fingers moved onto her breasts, hanging there as she worked Mr Crowfoot with her mouth; he was rolling her nipples with her own wetness. Jim knew that. He felt the tautness of the leather thongs relax. Presumably an indication he should begin a fucking movement. Unlike the former position she could not pull him from her, only to her. And so it was, Jim pulling back on the stroke and being assisted forwards on the instroke by a real tug to his penis and balls; the impact of his body upon her bottom sending her forward onto Mr Crowfoot's cock. It was indeed a lovely synchronised sexual act between three persons. Mr Crowfoot's cock going deeper into WPC Cartwright's mouth and Jim's penis doing the same in her vagina when she tugged -- plugged at both ends, indeed fucked in her mouth and vagina by two very hard cocks.

Another series of shudders from the policewoman but the male equivalent could not be long delayed. The sexual act between the three of them was reaching its climax. Sex is really meant to be between two persons, two consenting and enthusiastic adults, but did this act not almost have something of the same symmetry? The girl positioned between the two men, opposite entrances to her body receiving penes and, indeed, about to receive semen.

Jim would liked to have fucked for longer, but he was being tugged. He could pull away but then he was pulled back. He could not pull out because the girl was not letting him have that much lead, that much play. Jim was just tugged back in again, his whole penis sliding back into the wet warmth. It was all too much for the young man and his penis went into spasm shooting his stuff into the young woman police constable's sex. In her mouth a much older but no less capable penis did much the same. A considerable pleasure for both men.

A pause and then Mr Crowfoot said, "Well, my dear, onto your next call I think."

How good simply to watch the young woman dress with her pubic hair rather matted with sexual lubrication, her cheeks well coloured and still licking at her lips. Such a pretty girl and just so sexual. She would need to redo her pale pink lipstick.

"Well, I..." she was looking puzzled as she set her hat upon her head.

"Could you let yourself out, I'm feeling rather tired and Jim's not really in a state to go the front door."

"No, I... thank you Mr Crowfoot for answering my questions. If I need to ask anything else..."

"You have my number, you wrote it in your notebook, but please do call in person. So much nicer than on the phone."

Jim heard the front door close. He got up and walked out of the study and into the front room to watch WPC Cartwright walking down the garden path. He was careful to stand back so as not to be seen. He was naked after all and, rather unusually, had a leather leash hanging from his penis. She paused, turned and looked back. There was very definite puzzlement upon her face and then she looked at her watch. That galvanised her into motion and she sped down the path, her black nylon legs moving quickly and her black, sensible shoes barely touching the ground. Yet the panda car did not speed off. Jim rather surmised WPC Cartwright was renewing her lipstick and tidying her hair. Jim smiled. What a superb experience. Whilst the young woman could not remember he was unlikely to forget -- ever!

Mr Crowfoot was still sitting in the study on the Chesterfield. Jim flopped down beside him. He stretched himself back on the Chesterfield, soft penis lolling rather obscenely upon his thigh and still exuding a little semen, the leather thongs trailing.

Two naked and sexually satiated men.

"I don't suppose she will visit again."

Mr Crowfoot sighed, "No, I suppose not. Our WPC was so lovely. Her boyfriend is very lucky. It would be so good to do that all over again."