Room with a Secret Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth's hand moved and rested at the junction of Kay's thighs, lying upon her mound of Venus as if she was reaching for her husband's cock. Jim wondered if Mr Crowfoot's suggestion or command would be carried out. He was not at all sure about the persistence of a thing said or done in the room in a woman's subconscious. He felt it needed a controlled experiment. Cynthia might be a good subject. She was very much around - around Mike. Could he alter what she did, perhaps make her forgetful about wearing clothes when he was around; forgetting to close the bathroom door when showering; becoming something of an exhibitionist around Jim?

The two men stood watching the sweet tableau. Mr Crowfoot making encouraging comments to Ruth about how good it was to feed Kay. Suggesting how good it was to be made more comfortable; how lovely to be making another adult feel good and how sexually pleasurable it was for Ruth. "Now Ruth, shall we have a little more practice. Remember what I said about feeding Pete. You practise a little with Jim. Jim, take your clothes off. Be like Pete."

Lucky Pete, lucky Gerry to have two lovely milk laden girls on tap - even if it seemed Pete had not yet been allowed to drink. On the other hand, neither men had the sort of opportunity to try the other girls or women that came into Mr Crowfoot's lair. Possibly Jim was the luckier! So good to take his clothes off with the two girls watching him. So good to get naked in front of them. So good to see their eyes drop to his nicely firm penis, his manly accoutrement and its hanging attachments. So good to walk to the Chesterfield with it swaying to his front and lie down upon Ruth's lap, his eyes all the time upon her swollen and exposed breasts. Close to. he could smell the milk, a warm comfortable scent. Upon her left nipple an oozing drop of milk. The nipple delightfully plump and red. Was he really about to suck and feed?

"Close your eyes, Jim, reach and drink, let Ruth nurse you."

His lips reached and his lips closed, sucking. And the milk came, seeping and spurting into his mouth. Obviously, he had drunk before but that had been twenty or so years before! Such an experience to just lie there and feed, the more so when he felt Ruth stroking his hair much like she did her baby. The milk was different - different from out of the bottle in the fridge; not least by being warm not cold! The flavour milder, lighter and sweeter, a hint of vanilla and almond perhaps; but it was not so much the flavour as the thought. He was breastfeeding from a girl, and one he had been to school with not that many years before.

And then he felt Ruth's hand rest upon his penis. Bliss really! Lying there in complete contentment. What could be better really? And then the fingers began to move. What a thing to come home to at the end of a long hard day. Into Jim's mind the thought of the bowler hatted City gent, making his way home. Perhaps taking the 'Drain' from Bank Station to Waterloo and then the rattling British Rail blue painted carriage with the string luggage racks above the seated commuters, rushing through Vauxhall and Wimbledon fast to Surbiton. The portly and successful gentleman maybe having to stand the whole way having reached the carriage a little late; squeezed. if he was lucky, between two young secretaries or typists and rather enjoying that; making his way stiffly from the station to his home to be greeted not by his wife but the young unmarried mother he had taken in. A kindness on his part to look after financially the needs of the young woman and her baby but him undoubtedly receiving certain benefits in return. A fair exchange. Taking off his hat and coat, waistcoat, shirt and tie and indeed everything so as to lie, as Jim was lying, across the lap of the young mother, close his tired eyes and drink as the young mother stroked his head and said 'there, there; there, there.'

So good to lie quietly, a peace and contentment after the long and busy day. And then feel her young hand come and rest firstly upon his rather rotund stomach before sliding, fingers first, into his pubic hair and then up and over his male organ. Maybe it would already be extended. Maybe the trials and tribulations of the day would mean the young mother needed to work to get it to thicken. Her finger squeezing, encouraging it to firm. Perhaps her fingers slowly easing his foreskin back as he lay there drinking. Maybe like a baby he might fall asleep mid suck, the contentment, stroking hand to his forehead and tiredness becoming too much. Maybe, instead, he would simply luxuriate in the drinking and the stroking to forehead and penis. Maybe she would make him come whilst he sucked; his eyes closed, his lips working as he lay half in reality, half in a dream; his cock suddenly spouting forth his milk as he lay there on the settee, dripping a pearly pool onto his stomach. What a thing to come home to; what a thing to look forward to.

"How full are you Kay, do you need a little help?" Jim's pleasant reverie, made so pleasant by the stroking hands, was a little disturbed by Mr Crowfoot's voice. Jim opened his eyes and raised himself from the breast to see Mr Crowfoot did not seem to be waiting for an answer. He had taken the privilege of the room for granted and his fingers were already undoing Kay's blouse. Jim returned to his feed.

When next he looked up there was Kay in just her skirt, looking just so fine bare breasted, with Mr Crowfoot clearly delighted in what he was seeing, and very much feeling. His old hands squeezing nipples and breasts, encouraging the nipples to produce milk and have it drip and run. Mr Crowfoot began to lick.

Wonderful as it was to lie like the portly City gent and be slowly brought to ejaculation, Jim did not want that pleasure quite yet. He rose from Ruth, standing with his penis firmly extended, looking at the two girls and their bare chests. What now? He fully intended to feed from Kay as well, but he felt he would now rather like to see more of the girls. In his mind the memory of the girls the last time in the study. Remembering their swollen tummies and their fine patches of hair. Ruth so much the darker of the two dark haired girls, her hair almost black and her bush so full of tight, massed curls, quite obscuring her slit. Kay's so much more chestnut, her pubic hair an intricate filigree of radiating hairs, barely curling and with her slit clearly showing under the hair.

"What now, Mr Crowfoot?" He asked.

The old man smiled. "It is funny, surprising even, how different mammals have differing numbers of teats."

It had not really occurred to Jim. It was an unexpected observation by his friend. The variation in numbers of teats just something he accepted as how it was, but certainly it varied. "Cows have four," he said.

"Indeed," said Mr Crowfoot as he fondled Kay's fine pair, "dogs have six or eight and pigs eighteen. Primates generally two, like these lovely young ladies. But what would they be like with four?"

Or eighteen, thought Jim. He rather thought brassieres could get a little complicated.

"You know, Jim," Mr Crowfoot went on, "I'd rather like to find out." And in their almost 'drugged' state he could do just that, get the two girls to come close together and hang their breasts over him as he settled down on the Chesterfield, able to reach and swing four breasts against each other and suckle first one, then another, then another - and yet another nipple. And then it was Jim's turn to lie, reaching upwards with his face and brushing all four nipples against it before he made sure he drank from each in turn. How many men had done that! Yet both men there had now had that pleasure! Mr Crowfoot always one for the new experience.

When Jim looked again Mr Crowfoot had divested himself of his clothing. There were now two firm cocks standing in the room, hard like the girls' nipples and perhaps just as suitable for sucking - really. His friend called him to stand with him. It had certainly become a close friendship between men of very disparate ages. Two men now very used to taking their sexual pleasure together, happy to enjoy a single lady together - and happy to enjoy a pair; not at all concerned to stand erect together, see each other's cocks stroked by women, sucked or absorbed into wet vaginas; not at all embarrassed or uncomfortable in seeing the other's penis release semen; delighted to help the other enjoy women to the full.

Mr Crowfoot encouraged the girls across, asked them to kneel and then it was obvious what they were expected to do. Both lovely to feel and to see, two bare breasted young women, dripping a little milk, kneeling in their skirts and taking the two erections into their mouths. A pair of cocks. A pair of cocks to feed from. The sort of male equivalent of Kay and Ruth's pairs of breasts. Jim watched Ruth as she sucked Mr Crowfoot's craggy cock, whilst he revelled in Kay's hot mouth, her stroking lips and tongue. All so very - enjoyable.

"Jim, would you mind seeing if these young ladies are ready for sexual intercourse. I am feeling a great need to inseminate one or the other. You choose for me."

Jim pulled his knob from Kay's mouth. There was a delightful resistance, an attempt to hold him in as if she was anxious to keep his penis - perhaps to take his 'milk.' As Kay turned to share Mr Crowfoot's penis with Ruth, Jim crouched, his penis pointing up between his spread thighs and felt up into first Ruth and then Kay's skirt and lowered their knickers to their knees. Now unprotected Jim could feel, could place his hands upon two plump 'pussies,' squeeze and fondle before raising his forefingers and slowly pushing them into the girls at the same time. They were, of course, nicely wet. His forefingers, and then another two from each hand, slipped easily in. Who should he choose for Mr Crowfoot?

What a room! To be able to take Kay by the hand, draw her up and have her shuffle over to the Chesterfield with her knickers around her knees. To get her to lie down and then tug the knickers completely off, before lifting the skirt upwards to reveal that delicate filigree work of chestnut curls; a delight to part and open her thighs, revealing how the hairs carried on down her labia; to see how moist she was and to slip his fingers into her once more - and watch them doing that. Just amazing, really, to have her lying there so he could do just that. He had a great desire to bury his face in the soft flesh, he glanced at Mr Crowfoot who seemed happy enough with Ruth sucking him, and so he did!

Jim was wondering if he might dare to put his penis into Kay, just for a few strokes when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Mr Crowfoot was ready for his intercourse.

Perhaps the old man was a little greedy, a little selfish but it was his house, his room after all, even if it was Jim who had brought the girls there. Not only did he lie upon Kay and slide his cock into her wet sex but he wished to suck Ruth's breasts at the same time. It left Jim a little bereft of spare women. Ruth's bottom, so exposed as she bent over to offer her breast to Mr Crowfoot, was tempting. Very tempting. Jim advanced and slid his penis between her cheeks, not to penetrate her anus, nor her vagina but just to slide along - indeed the 'hot dog' in Ruth's long, split bread roll.

"Jim! Neither of these ladies are on the Pill. You must not do that."

There was to be no risk of adding 'mustard' to the hot dog! Jim stepped back, doing as he was told. Should he seek out a condom or just accept he was not doing any fucking - and let himself be milked by his two sometime schoolfellow's mouths? Jim stepped further back and watched, with perhaps just as stroke or two on occasion to his firm cock.

A change of position. Kay being encouraged to sit upon Mr Crowfoot's lap - to sit astride and insert his cock back into her, rather than merely 'sit' upon his knee. Not quite the granddaughter on grandfather's knee - not where his cock had gone. Ruth's breasts were not relinquished. The scene moved towards a conclusion - at least from Mr Crowfoot's perspective.

Jim could see a steady pulse at the base of Mr Crowfoot's erect penis; glancing up at the old man's face he could see the cheeks hollowed as he drank. Jim smiled the old man was emptying his 'milk' into Kay just as he drew more milk from Ruth's breast. How many men had done that - copulated, indeed inseminated, one woman whilst drinking from the breast of another? The old man was enjoying sexual variety to the full; as he had done throughout his life. He had drunk the cup of life to the full, it seemed!

The old man fell from the breast, his craggy still half erect penis slipped from Kay's sexual orifice and he lay back breathing heavily. Above him, upon his thighs, the lovely Kay with her swollen milky breasts, her sex open and very clearly freshly inseminated. She was not on the Pill, but Mr Crowfoot had no need of a condom. He was, alas, not fertile. It mattered not how fecund Kay was - he could inject his stuff at will.

There the old man was, unfortunately the last of the Crowfoots, unable to pass his line onwards. Had he been fertile it would still not have been too late. The man could certainly expel his semen into a young fertile vagina - had he not just done so! But his seed was not viable, not able to induce a swelling of young female abdomens. Not so Jim; not wise for him to move forward into that slippery, hot channel and release his own semen. Not wise at all. He would need to release elsewhere, and he too would do it as he drank.

Now, which girl was going to drink from Jim's big nipple? He had chosen Kay for Mr Crowfoot to inseminate, so he would choose Ruth to drink his semen. But his idea not simply to have Ruth kneel and suck: he wanted her lying in his lap and him feeding her. Mr Crowfoot obliged and Jim settled on the Chesterfield with Ruth lying down, head in his lap - head in his naked lap, his erection pressing against her head. How good to ease her head around so she faced his cock, bring her lips close to it; getting Ruth to open her mouth and then gently to place his knob into it. With his fingertips he closed her eyelids and then stroked her hair. "There you are Ruth, now just suck and then feed." It was so like him feeding from her, he using lips and tongue to make her milk come and now she would make his 'milk' come. He even stroked her hair.

"Kay?"

But Kay knew what Jim wanted and as Ruth sucked upon Jim's 'big nipple,' she offered her breast to him and he sucked. And just as with Mr Crowfoot's orgasm, as his hot semen spurted into Ruth's mouth and was gently swallowed, so was another woman's milk passing from Jim's mouth to his stomach. There was no loss of liquid from his body. It was all so lovely.

The two girls left Mr Crowfoot's house pushing their prams, pleased at having enjoyed tea and biscuits on the way home and feeling much more comfortable - emptied even - now their babies had had a good feed. Nestled, though, in Kay's vagina, all warm, squashed and cosy, an amount of old man's semen - a little present from him; and in her friend's stomach, as they talked away, a goodly quantity of a young man's seed - a young man she had been at school with but was not her husband.

12