All Comments on 'Roomate Shows Me The Way'

by BoredWhiteGuy4296

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SissywithabeardSissywithabeard4 months ago

Fuck I really do want to experience BBC one day 😳

Bbcluver59Bbcluver594 months ago

Mmmmmmm……what fun it would be to have a roommate like James. Sucking and fucking that big, fat black cock every morning and every night. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn that was hot! I only wish I could experience a BBC someday, I’m sure I would enjoy every inch, I’m just a pathetic little white sissy who needs to be put in his place! Please!!

JoeMangumJoeMangum4 months ago

Enjoy the stories of submissive white bios …. Taken and used by big black bulls

LimpClitLimpClit4 months ago

I jacked my little clit till I was raw,I would love to find a black bull to use me.

sissybillieboi69sissybillieboi694 months ago

OMG, marvelous....well done. I am writing something similar with a college towel boy for a black-dominated football team. In it, I am trying to draw out a much longer more gradual humiliation of the white boy's reluctance and resistance, his maleness melting away gradually, replaced by true addiction to black cock and desire and liking of training as a pathetic sissy, accepting his chastity to remain always limp, but horny, eager and enthusiastic to please BBC, converting to sissy orgasms only, cumming by the mere touch, kiss and humiliations experienced serving all the black men that s/he learns to pleasure and serve as a sissy slut and maid, willingly begging and volunteering for the degrading and humiliating privilege. Your story has me past my block, thank you. If anyone else has ideas about ways, training, events that would gradually encourage and enforce her mental shift to that of a constantly horny, edged, caged, ultra-feminized, limp, sissy girl please comment...(wow you have made me so hot just opening this storyline.. Thanks again.

cadionagicadionagi4 months ago

As a submissive beta white boi in chastity I got super hard in my cage reading this!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Glory Hallelujah. Thank you for your testimonial. I experienced something very similar in college. My girlfriend Sarah had a bisexual roommate sophomore year. Since he was a tall Black stud and we both agreed about him being well endowed, she thought it'd be 'kinky cute' for me to learn about homo sex by giving him an orgasm with my mouth. A big dicked Black man with large testicles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous