Roomate Shows Me The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to pull back but the hand on my head kept me from getting his dick out of my mouth. He let me pull back so it was almost out, and then held my head so that the tip of his shaft was still between my lips and on the tip of my tongue. I tried to talk, but I could only mumble around his girth.

"I decide when this is over," he said, looking down on me. "You're just a little black cock slut, got too excited and nutted all over yourself. Ain't nothing to be shamed about. Theres tons like you out there. But ain't nothing changed either. You still owe me, and this is still where you should be." He squeezed my balls. I felt that last bit of cum leak out of me. He rubbed my head gently like a child before going rough on me again, pistoning his shaft back and forth into my mouth.

I pushed against him more forcefully than before, but it didn't do anything. He used my mouth, fucking it hard, ignoring my gags and moans and cries. I could barely breathe, but he didn't seem to care. I could feel my own spit drooling out over my lips and onto my chin as he used me. Eventually I gave in. My hands went from pushing against him to rubbing up against his abs and pecs, then his hips and back. I felt my own dick starting to swell again as my body went from fighting back to wanting to service him.

After an indeterminable amount of time of him using my mouth as his own personal fuck toy, he pulled out and let out a loud grunt. He gave himself a few long slow strokes until a tremendous cumshot erupted all over my face. The thick sticky ropes shot off and covered me, coating my face with warm sticky cum. Some shot out with such force it splashed and hit the couch behind me. I felt it hit my cheeks, hair, and lips. At the end of it, I couldn't open my right eye. As he came, I couldn't help but touch myself, and I quickly succumbed to a second orgasm, starting slightly after the first blasts hit my face.

James was slapping his cock against my face again as the last bits of cum worked its way of out his massive black dick and my much more modest white one. I had no idea how much time had passed, and was in a strange stunned state. Did I really suck my roommates black dick? And find myself cumming twice while doing so?

James went over and grabbed a towel and threw it at me, telling me to clean up. I wiped the cum from myself, the couch, and the floor, finally able to reopen by right eye. James got in the shower.

When he came out I was sitting on the couch in a stunned daze. I had put my underwear on and felt so stupefied by the whole situation. When James came out of the shower he stood in front of me and causally adjusted his towel, letting me get a peek of his flaccid dick in the process. I was probably bigger soft than I was hard.

"That was a good first go around white boy. You will only get better," he promised, "Now that you know your place, you will find yourself in all sorts of new and interesting experiences. This black cock is your number one priority now and your ass is going to take care of it. You white boys love big black dick, isn't that right? Just like the white girls."

I nodded. And he dropped his towel, and without being told I got on my knees and sucked his dick for the second time that day.

The rest of the semester went on with James alternating between having me get him off and bringing girls around to do it. He gave up all pretense of trying to be quiet when having sex, even going as far as telling girls not to worry about being loud. Hearing his big black dick bring these hot women to orgasm turned me on so bad. James forbid me from jerking off or actively watching usually, but every once in a while the girl would hate her Dad or something and be freaky enough to let me watch James nail her. This was rare though.

What wasn't rare was James having me suck him off. Most weekday mornings he would have me come down my bunk and get rid of his morning wood. I was sucking his dick most days of the week, willingly and happily. As the weeks went on I found myself more and more infatuated.

When the semester break happened, James and I texted daily. He would tease me by texting me dick pics when he knew I was in no position to reply, obviously needn't go keep this newfound fetish a secret from everyone. I filled the void by jerking off to interracial and BBC porn, finding myself unable or unwilling to masturbate to anything else.

When school reopened in January I couldn't wait to get into my rightful place. I had thought about our relationship the whole time I was away and when I was back I wasted no time.

The first time we were along together I sucked him off, jerking myself off in the process. I found myself feeling a certain comfort on my knees and with this black man above me. That was where I belonged.

Things proceeded status quote for a while, but one night James came home drunk with two friends, DeSean and Andre. They had been over before, but tonight they seemed particularly wasted and were louder than usual.

I was on my laptop when they came home, waiting for James. He texted me earlier to stay up, that he had a surprised for me. I was looking forward to sucking his dick and was a bit shocked when he showed up with two others.

As soon as they got in James told me to get on my knees. I hesitated. This was supposed to be between us.

Before you knew it I was sucking DeSean's dick, another oversized, big black dick. He was a little longer than James, but not quite as thick. Eventually he came in the back of my throat, a thick big load that made me cough and spit. Andre lined up, and I let my dick out of my shorts and rubbed myself while Andre got in front of me. He wasn't as big as his two friends, but still dwarfed my little white dick.

Andre pulled out when he came and ejaculated on my face. Then came James. My daddy's dick looked beautiful. I sucked him off while jerking myself off. I came a few minutes before him but by this point t didn't even slow me down.

At the end of it I was a sweaty, cum-covered mess. I went to the bathroom to shower and clean up while they stayed back in the dorm room. I could hear them talking, but couldn't make out what it was while I showered.

When I got out James stood in the doorway.

"Drop your towel," he said." I obeyed, as usual. "Come here."

I followed him. DeSean and Andrea were on the couch. He had me get on my elbows and knees in front of them, but instead of going towards my mouth, he went behind me.

"Stay still," he commanded. I obeyed again.

I felt warm lubricant cover my ass and the back of my balls. I felt him slide a finger into my butt. I knew what was going to happen.

I was both scared and excited. I wanted to please him, but he was so well hung I was scared it would hurt. Which it did.

James slipped the head of his dick inside of me, and I shifted and groaned in discomfort. He took his time though, slowly working it in and stretching me out around his big black cock.

As he got into a slow rhythm, my own dick stood at attention. It hurt but felt so good to be fucked by him. I was his little bitch, let him take me like one. They all knew it too, which just turned me on even more.

I grunted and groaned as James' big dick stretched me out. He was certainly taking it easy on me. I saw him fuck enough women to know that.

Andre got up and forced his dick between my lips, significantly muting my groans. The two spi roasted me until James couldn't take any more. I felt his dick flex and his warm loads shoot deep into my asshole. Feeling James's big dick exploding inside of me, I couldn't help myself and I came, without touching myself, moaning loudly around Andre's cock while my orgasm flexed my legs uncontrollably with James still inside of me. One of the spasms pushed him too deep inside, which hurt, but didn't stop my orgasm.

When he pulled out I felt the warm cum drip down my leg. Then DeSean took his turn behind me, lubing himself and myself up.

DeSean was rougher than James was, going deeper in and hurting me on more than one occasion. He also talked down to me while fucking me, degrading me further.

"Pathetic white boy," he said while violating my ass, "Getting off on black dick, just like your women. We know all about your kind. Sometimes it just takes you a little longer to find out"

As he fucked me, Andre came, spilling his seed into my mouth with the overflow ending up on my chin. I put my face down and arched my back up as the last of these three black men had their way with me.

"You like that, don't you white boy," said DeSean, fucking me from behind.

"Yes," I replied weakly. It wasn't a lie. My dick was rock hard once again. I reached a hand back to touch myself. DeSean saw and commented.

"Touching yourself with the big black dick is inside you," he teased. Andre laughed. James was in the bathroom. "If you can even call that little thing a dick," he continued, pushing it in deeper to hammer his point home. I grunted and shuddered as he stretched me to my limit.

"You are just a sucker for the big black dick. You pathetic little white boy. You little slut for black dick. Isn't that right?" he said, pounding away at me.

I stroked myself in unison with him fucking me. He was tapping his hips on the back of my ass as he pushed ever deeper. I felt an orgasm welling up in me, unable to be contained.

"Yes," I screamed, "I love that superior, big black dick. Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me your bitch, oh god fuck me like the bitch I am.

I came all over the place, just moments before DeSean pulled out and came all over my back. I felt his warm loads land on my back, shoulders, and head, and looked back to watch him shoot his load all over me.

I writhed as the last of my own orgasm subsided and looked around at these three big dicked black men that just took me. Their three monster cocks lay flaccid. My ass hurt, but I felt satisfied. I crawled up to my knees and looked up at them.

This was my place. This was exactly where I belonged.

12