Roomate's Voyeur Pt. 02

Story Info
Our spy discovers that she is also being spied upon.
3k words
4.58
6.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed since that night when she spied on her roommate, watching her get serviced in the steamiest, carnal display of sex late into the night. She remembered her own climaxes, created by her own fingers as a man covered her friend in his hot cum. It seemed as if every night since then she dreamt of the scene except that in her dreams she was the one getting fucked, each night the dream changing slightly with a new position in which her dream-self would be serviced. Only the lucid blaring of her alarm clock would slam her back into the real world, where once again she had to rely on own hands to caress her heated privates before a cold shower and exams for the day.

She spent the days after trying to work out the identity of the man - if he stood in front of her naked, that would be easy to verify, so fixated on his body and cock she had been that night, yet his face was a blur. Especially his cock, the thick, hard, veiny shaft, coated in the pussy juices of her roommate. She could close her eyes and draw it in detail. Soon, her pool of suspects began to narrow to the group of boys next door and one in particular. That mystery was a side plot to the main event - the final party of the semester and the overall end of her university life in a week's time. With no exams, she and her roommate spent their last days shopping, sightseeing around the city or simply lounging in the small porch of their ground floor apartment, sipping on beers. This was their way of bonding, looking at the four guys next door, discussing them and their pros/cons as potential lovers. Wondering what they looked like without clothes. Often their conversations would start on the boys and always turn towards the future and what life would bring them post-university.

This evening however, she was in the porch by herself - her roommate's mom needed help and had gone off to be with her. Without the distractions of her roommate, her mind often found itself wandering back to that night. Constantly squeezing her thighs together, constantly wet - she had to change panty liners three times already, all after proper masturbation sessions. The heat of the day wasn't helping and being a Sunday, there was nowhere to really go. She took to walking around the apartment just wearing a T-shirt, the material sticking to her back and highlighting her hard nipples, sweat running down her toned legs every now and then. Going panty less throughout the day helped, without the material rubbing against her wet lips and perpetually hardening clit, she calmed down. Now she was alone on the porch watching the boys play basketball and sipping her beer, the ever so brief drafts of air feeling blessed against her naked legs.

She was convinced that the tall lean, dark-skinned guy was the one from that night. His built, like a swimmer matched the guy's and his muscles on his back seemed to ripple in the same way in the orange evening sunlight, expect he was taking shots at a hoop, not sucking a pussy now. His friends were shirtless as well - in fact this was the first time she had seen them all without shirts and noted that her friend was missing out. A particular light-skinned one always tickled her fancy and she was surprised to see that his chest, shoulders and arms were ripped with the lightest layer of dark hair. His abs were not as defined as the dark-skinned one but still they were tight, with the treasure trail of hair leading below the waist band of his shorts. Those two were her focus, if only she could muster the courage to ask either one to spend the night and just fuck her! But they were friends - great guys to be around and ever helpful, and she was in torment about what they would think. A quick cell picture was all she took, sending it to her roommate.

As night fell and the electric lights of the court and street began to come on, the guys waved at her and left. She sighed, it was going to be another round of her fingers tonight, maybe she could steal her roommate's toy but that had a certain "Eww" factor about it. Soon sleep took over her on the porch as these plans tossed in her mind.

The loud knocking at the door woke her. She glanced at her phone - roughly forty-five minutes had passed since she fell asleep. Half-dazed she walked across the apartment and opened the door. The dark-skinned one was there - still shirtless - but with a small bag.

Apologetically he asked "Can the guys and I use you shower? The water's out in ours and the landlord said it won't get fixed till morning."

This wasn't an unusual request - the landlord was an ass and more than once they went without water or air conditioning. "Sure, but the lock on the bathroom door is broken, so you'll have to wedge it shut. And the hot water is out. These days the place is so damned hot though, so it's abit lukewarm" was her reply.

As he smiled and thanked her, heading over to their bathroom, wicked, wicked thoughts began brewing in her mind. She bit her lower lip as she realized that an opportunity presented itself - if at least to verify her suspicions. She waited till the water was running and the guy started humming a tune. Quietly she made her way to the bathroom door, hoping that for once the cheapness of the landlord in fixing the door worked in her favour. Bingo! It did! The door remained open slightly, allowing her to peek in at the full length mirror on the wall. The full length mirror that was giving a live view of him showering, oblivious to her spying. She felt a trickle of wetness in her cunt and wasted no time in reaching under her T-shirt to begin caressing her extra sensitive inner lips as her hold hand held the cell phone and her thumb shit the record button.

She watched as he soaped his body, built like Michelangelo's David except that he did not have the small cock of the statue. No.....even soft it was magnificent. Darker than the rest of his body, a large vein ran along its length, the foreskin completely covering his large head. His balls were smooth like the rest of his body and hung low, soapy suds covering them and washing off with the water. He turned around and she could see his back, muscular and defined, strong butt cheeks that were a few nights ago helping him to jackhammer her roommate. He continued to hum and soap himself only stopping when something caught his eye - she began to panic for a second thinking she had been discovered but then saw him reaching for something....

Shits! She and her roommate would hang their underwear - usually the delicates - to dry in the bathroom! He had seen them. Initially she felt violated but then realized quickly that she probably was guiltier than him. Fantasies of her wearing just her red lace panties and walking into the showering to join him began to conjurer in her mind. Her bronze skin would be glistening, her curly hair moist and slick as her body would start a primal reaction in his. However, she quickly realized that he had stopped showering and was now holding her very same red panties in his hand. She was somewhat shocked when he took them and started to gather up the lather on his abs, then his balls, finally holding it in his hand as his cock started to swell. 'My God - he's a pervert like me!' was her thought.

He was slowly stroking himself with her panties, the foreskin moving freely to reveal glimpses of a large, helmet shaped cockhead. His cocked had doubled in size - it was fatter than she had remembered it but the black skin and veins on it seemed to glow. She herself was stroking her own wet lips and clit - from this angle she couldn't slide in her fingers, although she desperately wanted to. She didn't want to miss a stroke. She didn't want to put her phone down.

His cock was dead straight and fully engorged, the low hanging balls closer to the base, priming themselves for their part in the entire performance, waiting for that cue that sends him over the edge. This light rubbing wasn't helping her as she needed more - a toy perhaps - but damn, she didn't want to stop recording. His breath was getting shallow, his humming had stopped, his stroking getting faster, sometimes the foreskin leaving the cockhead completely exposed. Sweat was running down her face, her legs, her firm butt, her T-shirt soaked and sticking to her back, annoying her. She bit her lower lips in frustration as she tried to get more stimulation from her fingers but to no avail. Usually she'd close her eyes and focus on an imaginary cock erupting with hot, sticky cum deep inside her but even the simple closing of those beautiful eyelids wasn't going to happen.

Not unexpectedly the neighbour arched his neck and groaned satisfactorily, his hands having pulled his foreskin as far back as it could go, the lace of the panties caressing his exposed cock as he began to shoot thick white streams of cum. The first two clearly did not land in the shower and likely made a mess elsewhere in the bathroom; the third was mostly caught in the panties as he started sliding his hand back up. Clearly he was in his own zone and she had caught everything on her cell phone. She was fixated on him, despite not having climaxed as yet herself, she stopped to observe - a lioness sizing up prey for later in the night.

She was still in daze when she felt the warm, slightly rough hand on her ass, a gentle touch as first, almost a kiss with the fingertips. The other hand quickly slid under the wet T-Shirt and cupped her small, perky, erect nipple on her left breast. She did not panic, she saw the reflection in her cell phone - her ripped, light skinned neighbour was behind her. She glanced over her should and finally hit "Stop". The lioness had been caught by the king of the pride, interested in conquering her.

Without saying a word, she turned around and was now facing him as he slid the T-shirt off finally. Her curly hair quickly stuck to her breasts which her brushed away, savouring the glistening bronze skin, the small dark nipples, the invitation to pinch and suck on them not about to be refused. Quickly his mouth was on it, she sighing loudly as her wildest desire was about to commence in the flesh. As he was satisfied with savouring the saltiness, he broke his kiss with her and taking her hand, began walking her to her room. She almost orgasmed as her threw his own towel away to reveal his own muscular nakedness to her and her mind she could now picture him on top of her, all of those muscles working in sync to ravage her.

In her room, he sat her on the edge of the bed and quickly spread he legs apart, kneeling between them. She barely got time to register what his manhood looked like before his tongue aggressively slid between her wet labia, pushing as deep as it could go inside her. His mouth tickled her rock hard clit, itself pink and hard, aching for the tongue to pass over it - and getting harder as he began to focus on it. It was as if he was intent on savouring all of the ambrosia she her cunt could offer and she didn't mind, her own thoughts lost in orgasmic bliss as the walls of her cunt failed to grasp his every slippery tongue. Only when he was satisfied in his mind that only his saliva remained in her (an impossibility) did he stop and stand in front of her.

He was speaking to her, describing how over the last 2 years he wanted her so badly, often picturing her face when he was alone or when he was fucking a trivial conquest. She felt in control yet at the same time, she knew she wasn't - she was his to ravage and she intended to be his personal sex toy over the next few hours, doing whatever he wanted. After 2 years, if this was to be the only time together, she'd want to make it as good as it could be. His cock was directly in front of her - longer than his roommate but not as thick, still it was covered in a dark veiny skin that glistened. It was hard and curved downwards noticeably, the cocked sheathed completely - this surprised and fascinated her, she always thought all men became "exposed" once erect - the balls definitely larger than his roommate's and unlike him, she knew these were filled with that hot, sticky semen she wanted so badly. She began reaching for it, the intention to slowly suck it out but then stopped her:

"I know you were taping him. I know you're going to look at that and pleasure yourself. Well, let me tape you, tape us. I want you to always have this at your fingertips on your phone whenever you feel like it."

She nodded eagerly and he continued:

"I have a confession - when I first moved in next door, me and the guys, we used to watch you and your roommate. We used to watch you after you showered - I've wanted you since then. It was a couple of times until the landlord fixed the fence. But I have longed to just sink my cock deep inside you...."

Her hand finally held the tip of his cock and pushed the veiny sheath back - his cockhead was large and wide, a drop of pre-cum starting to form on the bright pink tip. She should have been angry but I reality, she was no different and above all, she like being the object of their masturbatory fantasies.

"I keep the vids....never ask me for them, EVER! Also, no condoms. I'm safe right now and I really, really just want your cum...." She seductively trailed into a whisper, the sentence ending with an attempt by her to put his wide fleshy knob completely in her mouth. It couldn't fit so she resorted to licking it, getting as slick as it could be with her tongue. When she thought it was ready, she let go and lay on her back, the fit goddess in all her glory, ready for her servant to satisfy her primal cravings.

He quickly put the cell phone on the dresser and focused it on her. He wasted no more time and climbed on, the long cock briefly positioned at her pussy before a slow deliberate stroke sent him inside her. She was tight beyond his wildest dreams - he didn't tell her during his confession but he had seen her last partner fuck her - that was a pathetic attempt then to service her. The look on her face after that was disappointment and she deserved so much better. He was going to ensure that she enjoyed herself. But damn! Her pussy was beyond tight and gripping him so hard that the slightest movement made him think he was going to explode. He quickly began to lick and nibble her earlobes, stopping every so often to whisper and encourage her to moan for her camera. He could feel her body beneath his, slick, hot and sweaty, her toned legs holding him firmly in place. He was aware that his cock was deep in her but unable to go further - he was accustomed to this, his length meant none of his previous partners had ever fully taken him. Ever other stroke it seemed she would moan loudly and her cunt shudder around him - it was insane, this was his first time bareback and the sensation was immense.

She one the other hand wanted him deeper and began in between breaths to push harder, using her legs to pull him down deeper. She knew she would be sore in the morning but didn't care, she wanted ALL of him, wanted to feel his balls against that wet, hot pussy of hers. His cockhead was stretching her beyond anything she ever had and she became louder and louder with each thrust. And he went in deeper and deeper. When she felt those huge balls of his finally slap against her, she went wild - likely squirting all of her pussy juice onto him and drenching the sperm filled sacks. He was shuddering, seeing red, her legs let go and with that he pulled out. The emptiness in her cunt felt weird for a moment or two but she was soon distracted. His cock was aimed at her and soon pulsating blasts of pale white cum began hitting her body. First on her right breast, then on her toned sweaty abs. Another landed on left breasts, followed by yet another in the same location. The final shot landed on her smooth pussy, still slick and open from his slow fucking. He collapsed on the bed next to her, his cock temporarily spent. She got up, not caring as the cum began running down her body and stopped the video. She smiled at her lover and was about to ask him if he wanted to shower....

The other neighbour, the one she had spied on cam into the doorway and was stunned by the cum covered, shimmering, curly haired vixen in front of him. Underneath his towel she could see his cock starting to grow. She looked over at her lover on the bed - he was trying to stroke himself back hard. She bit her lip and repositioned the camera, asking the newcomer one question:

"Want to star in my sequel film?"