Roomate's Voyeur Pt. 05

Story Info
Lost video on the island serves up inspiration for fun.
2.4k words
4.86
3.9k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----MORNING----

The holes in the roof had allowed a small beam of sunlight to creep through, landing on her face. She awoke when she felt the gentle heat, her groggy eyes squinting as her mind quickly stumbled together to realize that maybe she had overslept. Her wristwatch lay on top of her clothes nearby and confirmed it - it was close to 10am. Quickly she wriggled out of her sleeping bag, realizing that she was completely naked as she did so, her mind playing catch up and recalling how this came to be as she was hustling to get dressed. Let's see....watched the two girls having sex, they fell asleep, I came back, was playing with myself because I couldn't sleep - oh, that was it!

The passionate love making of the two undergrads had left her aroused and she still remained so. All she could note in her mind as she pulled the tank top over her head was that her boyfriend was going to get the fucking of a lifetime when she returned in two days' time. She headed out to the campfire, hoping the girls were still there, concocting excuses in her mind as she did so for her tardiness. All she found was some recently put out ashes and coals underneath the warm pot on the A-frame. The girls had left, leaving her breakfast - some boiled eggs, corned beef and coffee, along with a note. Munching on an egg she read it:

Hey! Cooked early and left some for you. Heading out to check up on the cameras, will stop by the salt pond on the way back to freshen up. Should be back by 1pm.

PS: Didn't known you slept naked :P

She smiled and rolled her eyes. Usually on the island she kept her clothes on, well, usually once she was by herself on the island. Once there was carnal entertainment around, clothes were a second thought. Thank heavens for mosquito repellent. Still, last night was unbelievably erotic and she couldn't help herself, her pussy felt empty yet wet, it seemed as if every step she took was sending a shiver of sexual energy to her brain. It could have also have been the fact that she realized the girls were essentially a couple, back home the place was too conservative and such relationships were still frowned upon. Out here, in the wilderness, they could be themselves, free from judgemental eyes and the need to be guarded about secrets. While not a lesbian, the rather open relationship she had with her boyfriend would also draw similar stares and whispers and she understood the consequences.

A couple of years ago she and her boyfriend had a decent relationship with another girl who would join them for the occasional threesome, a "friend with benefits" relationship. Communication with the girl outside of the bedroom was friendly and she even had regular breakfast dates with her. It had hurt her tremendously when the girl got engaged, not because the sexual aspect of the relationship was ending but because the girl started openly rebuking her, calling her slanderous names and spreading rumours about how she had brainwashed her into a sex cult. The experience had put her off from such relationships, the stab in the back from a mistaken friend.

Warm breakfast safely inside of her stomach, she pondered her next move. She thought about going to find the girls by the salt pond - maybe they would be engaging in some intimacy and she might be able to spy or even join in, but the thought was discarded. After witnessing the previous night's activities with the girls, she remained turned on and her mind kept on straying to tempering her arousal. Eventually she decided to explore the other side of the island, respecting the girls' privacy and giving her a chance to determine whether the wildlife was abundant near the few tourist bungalows on that side. It also meant that she could actually do some work rather than spending time masturbating. Those bungalows were for VIP's and they respected their privacy, so she decided to pack the cameras, hoping that their zoom would enable her to keep her distance - both from the animals and any potential tourists. Water, sunblock, snacks, first aid kit - all packed. She stopped when she saw her tablet and the small solar charger - while not as powerful as her laptop, the tablet did allow her to quickly dump the contents of the camera's SD cards, one it was charged and it was useful on trips like these. Turning it on to check for the memory status, she realized it was filled and that some files needed deleting.

"Funny....this thing should be empty. What exactly is on this?" she mumbled to herself as she scrolled through the files and realized that most were videos, dated two years ago when she was last on the island. Many were small, of various animals and scenery but it was two large ones that caught her attention and jarred her memory.

----MEMORIES----

The last trip to the island had involved three couples and after the first two days of research, the next two days were spent in various sexual positions and combinations, essentially the inevitable consequence of putting six very horny young people on an island together. As she opened the first video, she was once again very much aware of the wetness between her legs, that mixture of her juices and a dwindling supply of her boyfriend's cum that was leaking out. Sweat ran down her back and the sides of her face and any thought of further island exploration was cast aside. In that heated moment, she even forgot about her two research assistants still out of the camp on their own adventures - all she knew is that she was alone and that her pussy needed attention. She quickly stripped her pants and panties off, the moist skin of her pussy once gain exposed to the warm island air, the public stubble trapping moisture and failing to hide her now erect clit, the pink head glistening and visible, begging to be sucked or stroked. She threw her top off and sat down against a wall, propping the tablet up against some unlit firewood as she began to caress herself, eyes fixed on the video playing.

She was the focus in this video, skin shimmering with sweat, reflecting the orange glow of the flickering campfire. The resolution was good enough to capture the beads of sweat running down her back and she slowly rode one of the men, his hands caressing and pinching her small pinkish-brown nipples on her pert breasts. She remembered his cock - it wasn't spectacular in size but he could remain hard for ages, even after cumming. In the video, she saw her boyfriend enter the frame and push her forward, the man under her rising up to start suckling her breasts as best he could. Her boyfriend's cock was large and spectacular, veiny and angry, curving down. The film caught the moment he slid the foreskin back and nestled it against her puckered ass, the moment his glans breached her and he began a slow assault on her other hole. Cheers could be heard from the other girls - she remembered this being a dare of some sort - as she creamed in pleasure as two cocks serviced her.

As she watched the video, she kept on rubbing her clit aggressively, gathering the slick juices and coating it. Soon her fingers went inside her cunt and she would take two of the slippery digits, place them in her mouth and suck them before returning to fingering herself. The taste of sperm barely registering anymore on her fingertips, so disappointing to her, so desperate for a proper refill. She was in a daze and didn't realize that her research assistants were back - Rita and Jules - both girls quickly hiding and looking on at their "boss" pleasure herself. They could hear the audio on the tablet and realized quickly that this was homemade porn yet were fascinated by the many voices coming from the video.

The video continued to another landmark point, a third man entered the fray, his dark skin and muscular body contrasting against the other two men and her. His cock was thick and curved upwards aggressively, his large balls shaved clean and glistening from the pussy juices of the other two girls. As he brought the cock to her face, she could smell those juices on it, the near black cockhead covered in it. The other two men stopped pumping long enough for her to take the cock in her mouth, her cheerleading squad making noise as she was now filled in three holes. She herself never realized how sexy she looked in the video, in this position - her boyfriend often tried describing it to her but she never understood until now. In the video her eyes were closed and the three men hand found a synchronous rhythm in fucking. It had felt incredible, dreamlike at the time and as her fingers pushed deeper inside her, she wished she could revisit the moment.

She remembered how their rhythm had been broken and that part came next - she had opened her eyes and stared directly at the owner of the cock in her mouth. The eye contact was a primal commend from her to begin cumming and instinctively, as much he fought his climax, hot sperm rushed through him and into her mouth, the bitter saltiness coating her tongue. His groans caused her boyfriend to erupt next and she was aware of a warm liquid filling her well-fucked ass. As much as she didn't want it, the man under her had the distinction of being only the second man to ever properly cum in her, his cum mixing with the loads of virile sperm her boyfriend had put in her earlier. Clapping from the other two girls could be heard as her boyfriend withdrew his deflating cock from her and she rode the still hard cock in her pussy to her own mighty orgasm. Watching the video and reliving that moment also triggered a similar mind-numbing orgasm for her in real life, this time, her own fingers doing the damage. Like the video, her mind faded to black from the pleasure, settling into a deep sleep in the midday sun.

----EVENING REDUX----

Somewhat groggily she awoke, from the shadows cast by the sun; it was mid-afternoon - the climax having worn her out properly. Almost like a repeat of the night before, her two assistant were on the other side of the room, repeating the position (clearly this was a position they liked, she thought) - and this time she had a full view. Rita was once again wearing Billy the Strap-on and plunging it hard and slow into Jules, her tanned ass bearing pale red handprints from her lover's spanking. From this angle, Rita locked eyes with her and smiled, never missing a beat as the dildo drilled into her lover, whose hair was matted with sweat and clinging to her face and back. Jules was on all fours and grunting with each thrust, yet her eyes were focused on the tablet - clearly whilst she slept, the girls went through and started looking at the videos. In between grunts, Jules would comment: "That bitch could suck cock!" or "She must love cum - look how she's showing the camera is in her cunt!"

It was dirty and carnal talk, not meant to offend and frankly, it didn't - Jules's narration was tantalizing in its own right and our voyeur felt oddly like a sports star, or what she thought they must feel like. It was Rita who snapped Jules out of her daze and beckoned the little sports star - or voyeur - or boss - her title didn't mean anything at that point in time. Obediently she went and assumed a similar position next to Jules on all fours and waited for Rita. The slap felt gentle yet stung - she gasped and waited for the other one. Jules chuckled seductively as she watched her collect a second, then a third and then reached out and locked lips with her. The kiss surprised her, especially the tongue touching hers, the gentle bite of her lower lip as Jules broke the kiss. All Jules said after was "Start!"

Her pussy was wet enough and Billy the strap-on had enough of Jules' juice on it to allow Rita to enter her in one stroke. A deep stroke, stretching her cunt wide until Rita thighs touched hers and the plastic balls nudged her engorged clit. The deep strokes soon turned into hard, deep thrusts, similar to what she saw Jules experience, then the pace changed - shallow and fast, only the large plastic glans entering her and brushing against her labia. Once Rita thought she had enough of the shallow fucking, she pushed her head into the ground and picked up the pace to her leisure, using the sounds of her screams and moans to determine how close she was to climax. Then, all of a sudden, when she was almost there, that familiar pressure building in her cunt, Rita withdrew completely. Before she could protest, an all familiar sensation engulfed her clit - sweet, sweet lips and a tongue on it. Without warning her oral provider, she shuddered and climaxed, aware that she was squirting copious amounts of pussy juice onto them. Yet as she moaned, the oral assault didn't end and once again, sweet, restful post orgasmic dreams came onto her.

EPILOGUE

Two days later she was back home, slowly riding her boyfriend's cock on the balcony. This time, it was daylight and maybe - or maybe not - the height of their apartment was enough to prevent prying eyes. Honestly she didn't care - she already had coaxed a massive load of cum out from him as she recounted her adventures on the island and her descent into pure Sapphic fucking. Now this was her time to be refilled with that all-so-precious cum that she craved. She wanted to be full of it, to surprise her boyfriend with the next day, when Rita and Jules promised to come over. Jules - who was going to lick her man's cum out from her and Rita, who was going to fuck her pussy whilst her boyfriend had her ass filled with cock. She had it all planned out.