Roomate's Voyeur Pt. 04

Story Info
Four years later, she's on an island with "excited" girls.
1.9k words
4.61
4.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped the sweat from her brow as her research assistants walked past her with the last of their gear, mostly photography and video equipment needed to study the rare species of marine iguanas on the island. It wasn't her first time to Chac, she silently chuckled as she remembered her last research trip two years ago, when her boyfriend had accompanied her - they had made more than videos of the iguanas back then. They had been together four years now and such wild adventures were still happening, although not with the frequency as before - work travels for both of them was common and the time apart ached. Well, the heart ached and her pussy was usually sore in the days leading up to the trip, trying to pre-emptively make up for the intimacy they would miss with each other.

As she waved goodbye to the old fisherman in his pirogue, she looked at the two final year undergrads with her, both island girls like herself. Rita was a tall, slim girl, body built for the swimming she competitively took part in - strong shoulders and legs - all in a dark skinned package crowned by a true Afro and the most enticing smile you could ever see. Jules was descended from the local French on the island, her tan against her dirty blonde hair, grey eyes and overall petite frame portrayed her as innocent, yet her mind and wit were razor sharp. Both Jules and Rita were roommates and among staff, the lecturers would wonder if they were more, based on rumours that abounded the small conservative university campus. She herself still remained as beautiful as ever, bronze skin, curly hair - now cut short - breasts still perky and if anything, her long legs more toned from the additional hiking that a junior lecturer had to do. Dressed in a grey vest and low cut denim shorts, she alone knew that loads of precious cum her boyfriend had filled her with over the last twelve hours was in her cunt. This gift from him would have to last over the next three days; the plight of a nymphomaniac that only she and her boyfriend knew about.

She looked at the other two girls and began speaking: "The island is small but the undergrowth thick, so we may still have to hack through some of the trails. About fifteen minutes in on the left track, near the salt pond, there are some old houses where we'll camp. The right track takes you over the ridge towards the private villas -where the VIP's come for solace. I'd advise against going there, those people value their privacy and well, kick a fuss with the Government if we bug them".

The girls nodded and gathered their gear, all three taking the left track towards the salt pond and their makeshift accommodations. Two or three trips would be needed, as those accommodations had no power or running water. A small solar station for power, half-dozen large bottles of drinking water and canned food - no real comforts yet no true danger from the wilderness, just solitude. Rita and Jules were in high spirits, clearly this was a first time adventure for them and she made a mental note to ask them about the trip when they got back to shore in a few days' time. Having no amenities and being in such a tiny group meant no real chance for anything exciting - maybe two male iguanas fighting over a female would be the highlight. From her own experience, she knew what excitement the island could bring with the right group of people. As an undergrad, an all-female group had spent most of the days skinny dipping in the salt pond or sipping beer and rum; with her boyfriend two years ago, two other couples had joined them, the resulting orgy among the group was insane, especially for her - it was at that time she learnt the true meaning of being 'airtight'. The memories were making her wet and begrudgingly she'd have to wait for nightfall before she even begin to quietly stroke her still cum-filled nether regions. The unpacking and camp setting up continued.

As predicted, the day was uneventful - camp was setup, the video equipment placed and function checked. She prepared lunch from the beans and corned beef they brought and continued to give the extra bubbly girls' a tour of the island and explain to them what the intention of the trip would be. The heat was unbearable and the humidity of the tropical forest made it worse, she was looking forward to the early night's swim in the warm water of the salt pond.

It was a late dinner after 9pm when she grabbed her towel and told the girls she was off to the pond. The moon was halfway through its phase, giving enough light to cast a glow against the dark canopy and the nearby ocean rocks, yet not drowning the glittery stars of the night sky. The water felt good against her naked skin and she slowly took her time to wash off the day's sweat and dirt off her immaculate body. She looked at the night sky and recalled that the night before she had been on top of her boyfriend, grinding slowly away at his thick cock, her clit gently scraping against the light layer of hair above his shaft. They were on their apartment balcony and she had been wondering whether anyone could see them - at 5 stories up she doubted it, but it was still an erotic thought. It was enough of a thought to have triggered her orgasm, followed by his own ejaculation of his warm, sticky cum against her womb's entrance, the millions of his sperm fighting desperately for a chance to enter, only to be blocked by her birth control. He joked as she lay on top of him that once his sperm was inside of her, he was always okay with another man eating her out or even fucking her, letting his semen be the lubricant or the extra flavouring in her pussy juice. Remembering the night before only made her want to masturbate and she decided to return to the old houses where camp was to take care of the mind-numbing urge, smiling as she realized that his sperm were still battling away inside of her.

As she approached the houses, just wrapped in a towel she could hear the unmistakable moaning of a woman in heat. Clearly one of the girls had also decided to take care of her own horniness and not adverse to a bit of spying, she decided to stealthily move towards the sound - maybe, just maybe she could get a live show to help her along the way to her own climax. As she peeked through the crack in the wall, she could only gasp at what she saw - Rita laying on her back, her naked black skin glistening as she pinched her own nipples and raised her hips, moaning. Jules was between her legs, supporting and caressing the firm, dark ass and she greedily devoured Rita's shaven pussy, the eyes locked onto the other girl's reaction as her tongue explored the folds.

Our voyeur lost her own towel, letting it fall at her feet and instinctively the hands reached for her own clit, beginning the aggressive massage, the mixture of fresh juices from her cunt and stale cum the perfect lubricant. Rita was moaning louder and louder now, clearly she didn't care if she was heard by anyone or anything as Jules slid two fingers into her and began quickly moving them. Soon Rita screamed and collapsed on the floor, sweaty breasts heaving, the black nipples visibly erect still.

"Think she heard?" Rita asked in between breaths.

"Doubt it. My turn now, use Billy pleasssseeeee" was the response. Billy? Who the hell is Billy???

Rita sighed and got up, as Jules took a position on her hands and knees -odd enough this position provided our girl with a clear view of the tanned blonde's glistening pink pussy and small but very round ass. Jules was like a bitch in heat, waiting to be mounted however, there was no man nearby to do the trick. Our voyeur continued stroking herself, admiring the girl's pussy and thinking to herself that she hadn't tasted another woman in a couple of years. Her thoughts were broken as Rita returned and answered the question as to who Billy was, or, more accurately what he was. Rita was wearing a strap-on, a large black dildo attached, clearly moulded in the image of a real man, the plastic ridged cockhead visible as well as the veins. Rita walked up to her roommate and slapped her ass hard, the palm print visible even in the low light, the willing victim gasping, the fake cock bouncing like a real, erect one would at the motions of the owner. Moving to the girl's head, Rita grabbed her roommate's ponytail and pulled her head up; smiling as the blonde's head began moving up and down on the fake cock, whilst words of encouragement to make it was nice and wet emanating from her mouth.

Our voyeur now had two fingers in her own pussy and resisting the urge for a fast finger fuck as she watched the antics of the two girls. Soon Rita released the ponytail and with an audible 'plop', Jules released her oral embellishment of the dildo. Rita moved around to the fairer skinned girl's waiting ass, her own muscular back and glutes now obstructing the view - and with a loud gasp from Jules, our voyeur suddenly knew what was happening - Rita had begun to fuck her roommate. The piston like strokes brought out pulsating screams from Jules, as Rita's ass flexed and relaxed accordingly. With no clocks around, the doggystyle fucking continued unabated for what seemed like hours, although our voyeur knew logically it was a few minutes. All she could think of was Rita's impressive body as it handled the petite woman's frame in front of her - Damn! That girl fucks better than some men I've been with!

A scream from Jules indicated that an eruptive orgasm had been reached, confirmed Rita withdrew from the pussy and began to move Jules onto her back, drips of fluid dripping from Jules' fucked cunt. Rita positioned herself missionary style above the girl and using her hand, lined up the fake cock to the girl's pussy. Again, a loud gasp from Jules signalled that her cunt had been filled and Rita began her fast piston like movements once again. The girls locked eyes with each other - surprisingly they weren't kissing - as Rita fucked her friend, whispering inaudible words to Jules in between thrusts. Our own voyeur bit her lip as the scene unfolded, small orgasms rippling through her, sweat running down her back. Soon, Jules began to tremble and scream, a large climax engulfing her and soon she went limp, just breathing heavily, her tanned skin glistening in sweat from the humid night's air and the rough fucking she just endured. Rita rolled over and lay next to her, eyes closed as she gently began sucking the girl's pink nipples. Soon they both fell asleep.

Our own little voyeur kept on finger fucking herself and soon she too had her own orgasm, falling to her knees as she squirted hot liquid from herself. It had been years since she made herself squirt and had a brief flashback to the first time she did it - watching her own roommate get fucked from a hiding spot in their apartment. As she caught her breath, she gathered up her towel and made her way to her own little room in the house, realizing that the trip would not be as boring as she thought.