All Comments on 'Roomies Pt. 03'

by aekin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Well, you've really gone and done it now. I was only able to hold it together while I still felt anger over Josh's father, but then you had to go have him show up at the party and that's when I lost it. I honestly didn't see that happening, but I'm so glad it did. Part 3 of this beautiful love story gets the easiest ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐s ever.

BidickulousBidickulous6 months ago

Bravo! Wonderful combination of hot scenes and well developed characters growing together! So glad you had Josh’s father come around to being supportive. More, please!

Exluke1Exluke16 months ago

Wow. That’s some engagement party. I’m really impressed too by Mike’s dad who foresaw the probable struggles for the guys living in the dorm in the Bible Belt and looked into off campus housing. The car, insurance rules, etc., not to mention the loving counsel Mike needed that first day of winter break. My only thought is the first person writing perspective changing to third person throughout the story. That’s my only constructive criticism for the next chapter. Looking forward to to more!

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots6 months ago

This whole series has been beautiful - hot, sensitive, anxiety-provoking, anger-causing due to lack of tolerance, and fulfulling with the committment of mutual love and parental love winning out over small mindednes. It was great reading and bitter-sweet that this worked out so well but others don't get to fare so well. Thanks and always looking for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous