All Comments on 'Roomies Pt. 03'

by blatant_bi_guy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Mostly Gay Sex!

Kind of a confusing but Hot story! Looking forward to reading more.

What's going on with Ray anyway? It seems he's not really enjoying seeing his buddy Joe get with others! Maybe he is having some feelings he can't quite understand for Joe. The kissing between the two feels kind of different from what Ray does with the others. I wonder if Joe was given the chance that he could maybe satisfy his need to be with so many others, women and men!! Something is going on with all the strange looks Joe is reading on Rays face, but it's kind of hard to figure out what they mean. Hope the next chapter can shed some light on what is happening under the surface.

Keep writing, fascinating story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmm

Whilst I enjoyed this chapter I kind of hope you’ll reduce how much sex Ray has with others. Don’t get me wrong it’s hot but it seems quite obviously that Ray is really into Joe and I’d love for you to explore something more intimate with just the two of them. It’d be nice for this story to not turn into one massive fuck fest. I’m probably in the minority with that opinion.

SeakinkletsSeakinkletsabout 1 year ago

Most unrealistic aspect was the fact that you have a room full of average gay guys like 30+ and none of them like bush? You're telling me the man with a tattoo pointing to his rainbow Jacob's ladder can't stand some pubes? Absolutely wild idea

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblatant_bi_guy@blatant_bi_guy
Been bisexual my entire sexual life and I have a ripe fantasy world I'd like to start mining a bit. If you like the read, then just keep reading :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Roomies Pt. 02 Previous Part
Roomies Series Info