Roomies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish spoke, "Did Dominic do that to you, Cory?"

Cory spoke, "He and Val. Val pulled out of Will just as he came and gave it to me."

Paul said, "Hold on." He reached over and grabbed an iPhone, "come here I want to take a picture!" Ray laughed, still fucking him in his slow, methodical pace.

Dominic posed for a picture, then went off towards something down the hallway, "God that's fucking hot." Trish whispered into my ear, "I kinda wanted to lick his face clean." I kind of did too.

"So Joe, you should ought to suck some dick." Ray said, "Just for practice."

Trish grabbed hold of my cock, hard, "Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! I love being practice."

"Yeah, you're also fucking huge when you get hard. When Cory comes back, go down on him. He's about the perfect one." Paul urged. When I looked at him somewhat confused, he explained, "He's not huge, and he's got zilch staying power when it comes to oral." He slammed back hard into Ray, who was looking at me with that weird look he sometimes got, "Get with it, Ray. Yeah, Joe. I hope you're ready to swallow cum."

A minute or so later Cory walked back in with a freshly washed face. "Cory! Buddy! Joe here wants to suck your dick!" Cory answered him with a 'huh', "Stand over in front of the couch and let Joe suck you off."

He looked at me, "Joe?" I nodded, "Huh. Just so you know, I'm not good with getting blown. I cum pretty quick."

"That's fine," I answered, "I'm probably not good with giving blowjobs." He walked to where he had been instructed and I got a view of his equipment.

Another reason they probably wanted me to start with Cory is that he was, to my eye, the smallest cock in the entire place. It was probably just a little under five inches, with a large bulbous head a shade of pink just darker than his shaft. Like everyone I'd seen so far there, his pubes were trimmed very close to his body. His balls were a pair of large ovals hanging far below him.

I kept my eyes pretty much directly on it as I walked over to the couch. I did glance at the rest of him, seeing that he wasn't in an athletic shape, but also wasn't chubby or anything, he was just one of those high-metabolism guys.

My butt hit the couch. Just to the side of where I was sitting, Dave and Gregory had changed position and were now in a 69 with Gregory on the bottom.

"So, uh...you gonna suck this or watch them?" He asked, kind of annoyed.

I grabbed his base quickly, and mollified said "Sorry, sorry." I opened my mouth and leaned forward, taking him inside.

His large cockhead was behind my lips in only a second. I hadn't seen much of the bottom of him, so my tongue feeling drum-tight connecting the base of his head with the shaft behind it was interesting, and I tongued it a few times.

I worked down him, pulling another inch or so inside. His circumcision scar was smooth to the touch on a terrain of textures. Someone once told me that a human's sense of touch is so sensitive that if the Earth were shrunk down to the size of a basketball, we could feel a car on its surface. I was trying to express that on Cory's flesh, discovering valleys in wrinkles and plateaus on the ridge beneath him, the slight difference in either side.

If you told me the year before I'd be studying a strange man's penis in a fundamental way with my tongue, lips and soft palate, I'd tell you that you were smoking something. Here I was, some three or four inches into exactly that, tracing veins and valleys while inundating him with all the moisture I had available.

The sensation that pulled me back from what I was doing was feeling my breath bouncing back from my nose to his groin, the scent of his sweat and soap and my saliva. I opened my eyes to see him up from me, not looking down, his arms making tightening and loosening actions to either side of me.

As I watched, he briefly looked down, "Uh...damn...that's damn good."

I didn't hear anything from the ottoman near us, and couldn't get a view past Cory so I just focused on what I was doing. I started moving slowly on and off of him while still exploring everything I could. I danced the tip of my tongue on his head and piss slit, the two arcs beneath that would come up to the top and meet, the pattern of his skin on the head, it's tiniest of dimensions, the little bump on the upper right. I pushed the flat, fat part of my tongue against it and pressed it against the roof of my mouth as I'd go back down, racing on the bottom with frenetic shapes and designs.

Even if I had a watch I wouldn't have had an idea of how long I was at it. It's the same as when you get into something, reading a good book or playing an engrossing video game or binging a TV series. You forget how long you're into it.

All I know is that after a period of time had passed, Cory tapped my shoulder, "I'm really...really close. You want it on you, or swallow?"

In answer, I moved my hands to his ass and pulled him towards me, pushing him towards the gagging point I'd been avoiding until now. I began to work a hair harder and deeper, but not faster. I took him as deep as possible, running my tongue along him to one side then the other every back-and-forth motion.

"Fu...fuck oh god...FUCK!" He grabbed my shoulders hard and pressed in as deep as he'd done it yet. Not quite gagging me still. The head swelled somewhere near my palate and my tongue felt a swell from the ridge below him. A heartbeat later I felt and tasted a splash of something viscous, salty and with a tinge of some other...as yet...indescribable flavor. I enjoyed it.

His hips bucked. He didn't thrust or move as much as just twitch in place as I continued a similar amount of suction and dancing along him with my tongue. He unloaded shot after shot into my mouth and I swallowed after almost every other one until finally there wasn't actual pulses, just a meandering ooze.

He almost gave me whiplash when he yanked himself free of my mouth, "Jesus CHRIST! Fuck. That's sensitive goddammit!"

A loud guffaw came from behind and to the left of me and I turned my head, licking a trail from my lower lip, "You did pretty good there, Joe!" Paul was looking at me next to the black gentleman, Val, and both were leaning on the back of the couch where I sat. Ray was standing behind Paul and I could see a small drip of a pearlescent cum on his slit, "You should practice some more and come back. See if you can get Cory down to under five minutes."

I hadn't realized I'd been at it that long. It felt like only a moment or two.

The man Val had been fucking when been fucking (named Will, I found) was dressed and alongside an also dressed Dom. They were both offering their goodbyes as I had finished with Cory. Next to us, Gregory had a drying line of saliva and cum on his chin and neck. Dave was sitting back on a neighboring chair. Apparently I'd been so engrossed in my work I'd completely missed other people finishing.

We chatted and relaxed for a while. Dave got up and dressed while Gregory sat there naked, idly playing with himself. Val, I learned, was actually dating Paul and had been for some time. He went into the bedroom a bit later and got some lazy pajamas on. Paul stayed naked, grabbing a towel and sitting on the chair Dave had vacated. Ray took up a spot on the couch next to me.

Ray mentioned that we ought to get ourselves gone while it was still daylight. I could just see a large mantle clock showing 4:45 as I got up to change. Paul caught me by the dick as I walked by, "So, you gonna come visit us again? We're always ready to help you with training."

"I...uh," I looked at Ray, who had an almost...sad? Look in his eye, "I probably will, yeah, if I'm invited."

Ray answered, "Yeah, you'll be invited back, that's for sure."

12